/got/

STANDING HERE -edition
youtube.com/watch?v=ydbEtRe01yQ

Attached: cleganebowl.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5cdaeb949fe2a-raining-blood-on-king-s-landing.php
youtubemultiplier.com/5cdb27d169317-all-the-other-lannisters-with-a-pumped-up-kicks.php
streamable.com/96wrf
youtubemultiplier.com/5cdb2b49259c6-iron-madqueen-ides-of-marcheros.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sinnatS

arya kills greyworm
arya takes his face
arya uses greyworms face to get close to dany
arya kills dany
ary takes danys face
jon kills arya wearing her face

this is right up D&Ds alley of stupidy

you got fat

Attached: D9B58E6B-0394-4906-9D48-4084DFB3550D.jpg (540x675, 80K)

dubs get to impregnate dany
(she can carry multiple children)

(ROLLING)

Attached: 1557762618968.jpg (1573x1050, 330K)

when dany DRAGONS died, she was more sad each time, but when rickon died. nobody cared. sansa didn't care. jon didn't care. it's hilarious.

even cersei cried everytime her children died. lannister, dany, they have more heart than the fucking starks.

it's great: this doesn't even make sense if Westeros is the size of the UK. time and space literally don't matter.

Attached: MuhSundae.png (1224x888, 1020K)

I REALIZE

Attached: hound vs mountain.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Mad Queen Dany?

>Arya gets impregnated by Jon while wearing Dany’s Face
ftfy

If dubs Jon stabs the fetus with Longclaw

>Jon and Dany are having a back and forth about what she did while inside the Throne Room.
>After several minutes he kneels pledges himself to her, again.
>Dany tells him Sansa has caused many problems and that her and Drogon are headed North to leave it in ashes, he is to come with her to prove himself loyal.
>Looking shocked, Jon pulls his sword.
>Jon kills Dany by stabbing her through the heart, she instantly ignites on fire. He says "I love you, and I'm sorry".
>He pulls his sword from her, it is in flames.
>Dothraki kneel, Unsullied drop their weapons.
>Greyworm runs towards him and Drogon burns him.
>He drops his sword and the fire goes out.
>He sits / falls onto the throne in shock as what he has done. He is holding back tears.
>People come walking into what is left of the throne room, even Howland Reed is there, along with Yara, Sam and many more from a few Northern Houses and new Prince of Dorne
>Bran with his Three Eyed Raven eyes, still at Winterfull, comes out of his trace and looks at Sansa to say "It is done".
>Drogon walks behind the Throne chair and screams.
>Everyone inside the Throne room all kneel. Followed by what's left of the civilians and armies outside.
there are two more scenes after this but this is all i know. this scene is 14 minutes and some change. there is a time jump and a bit of rebuilding that took place in three locations, i don't know what those are. I guess Kings Landing, Nights Watch or the wall and Winterfell I assume. I do know they wanted a shot of Kings Landing after rebuild but it was after the set was destroyed but there may be a cgi shot, not sure about that either. the leaks that are floating around are laughable and people are freaking out about it. should know better.

Everything is GRRM’s fault, he screwed up the last books(mostly AFFC)
>fuck Dorne
>fuck Brienne
>fuck Aegon
>Fuck Arya’s training sideplot
Want everyone wants is Jon/the Others story and Stannis. Should’ve furthered these plots instead

Attached: 1557835437499.png (1200x800, 565K)

There is literally nothing wrong with burning rebel cities

Attached: 220px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (220x279, 13K)

>Someone has betrayed me
what do

Attached: 1557764752939.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

*ahem*

To all those concerned

*inhales*

Fuck Jannies!
Fuck Trannies!
and Fuck Danyfags!

*drops starbucks cup*

Attached: 1557670014580.jpg (437x735, 59K)

>mfw Aegon II and all his children died and all Targs are her descendants
Based. Gr*ens eternally btfo
Westeros is the size of South America though.

Attached: 1557718420257.jpg (573x609, 51K)

What hobbit movie is this from?

OH NONONO

Attached: dragonrobert.png (1274x696, 865K)

They thought he had been dead for years though.

I wonder if they perhaps should have put some of Dany's motives on screen to make her behavior less baffling. nah.

It's time to apologise to D&D. Women and minorities are dangerous. Fact.

Attached: 1503941734299.jpg (738x1107, 433K)

jon had autism moment to be honest
sansa never gave a shit, she had already dug the grave for him before the battle even started

At least every episode is producing at least one new high quality meme.

Most of the people don't understand that Dany's downfall was thanks to her huge messiah complex
Daenerys has a huge messiah complex, and honestly for good reason. For her entire life she has been told by people like Viserys that they are destined for greatness and that people oversees are waiting for their return. This turned into a coping mechanism for the trauma that she received at the hands of Viserys, Drogo etc and clinging to that belief was how she survived things such as the Dothraki captivity. She based her entire existence around that belief, using it to suppress her pain and give herself strength. Those toxic tendencies were only fed by the magical things happening to her, like the dragons, or the people around her who started believing it themselves, like Jorah or the slaves.
However in Westeros that feedback loop stopped. Its perfectly shown when she first meets Jon, and is completely irritated at how he doesn't immediately swear his allegiance and when he himself has a far more important purpose. Then later she helps fight the dead and sacrifices half of her armies, two of her children and beloved friends, but when the fighting is done people aren't as thankful as she likes. She fully expected this to be like Essos, where the people will fall on their knees and proclaim her the savior, but none of that happens, because she was only a part of the effort and not its center. The Starks were, and to many she is still a feared, foreign invader. "Why don't they love me?" she asks. This is further reinforced when she learns of Jon's parentage, revealing that she isn't so special after all. She still had the iron throne to cling to, but when she is up there on Drogon, after she's been through so much recently, seeing that the people who do not love her thought they could get off scot free by laying down their arms now, she didn't feel satisfied. The pain was still there, more so than ever, and she did what she always did:
She lashed out with fire and blood.

Attached: savior complex.png (900x675, 817K)

Attached: 1557715699296.png (558x549, 531K)

So when Dothraki were raping and pillaging Red keep, could you say they were REDPILLaging?

BASED

Attached: 1554843358254.png (338x332, 207K)

>Dothraki kneel, Unsullied drop their weapons.
Why would they kneel instead of tearing Jon a new asshole for killing their queen?

worst ending

Attached: 1557323136252.png (467x353, 175K)

Very based post.

*technically exists but has no relevance whatsoever*

Attached: dorne_preview04_geographyonly.jpg (1285x895, 362K)

>Dany freaks out and kills
>Greyworm freaks out and kills

So when the chips are down women and mouth-breathing minorities give into their selfish emotions and throw away any honor they pretend to have. Well played Double Ds. Twitterverse BTFO by this kino episode.

11/10

Yea Forums it's true that arya warg in a cat to dodge an assassin attack?
That's looks even worst that what we got

Attached: 1556874753689.jpg (750x560, 59K)

>jon stabs the fetus with longclaw
>pulls it out and longclaw ignites

Attached: 1435352.jpg (225x225, 7K)

WWWWHHHHOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE

Attached: eTGdR5I.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

If dubs Longclaw is Jon's massive cervix busting penis

35th for GRRM lving his best life while you all scream and cry

Attached: Based GRRM.webm (720x404, 558K)

sounds more like fanfiction than the proven leaks.

Just like Spain IRL

This. Anyone who didn't like this episode is no friend of /got/.

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x844, 255K)

t. DB Weiss

*poisons his king for a quick fuck with Cersei*
where is the ToJ?

>if dubs she has your child
>but Jon kills it
Why did you do that

Arya training would be fine if she didn't spend two 1k page books doing the training. Which is my main problem with AFFC/ADWD.
>Tyrion doesn't even meet Daenerys yet
>Arya doesn't get away from the faceless
>Bran accomplishes nothing
>Brienne accomplishes nothing
>Stannis doesn't attack Winterfell yet
>the only meaningful plot points were Cersei getting BTFO, Jaime finally turning on Cersei, and Theon saving Jeyne

NORF

Attached: 1557750718909.jpg (500x476, 26K)

>>fuck Dorne
I think he introduced them too late and killed Oberyne right off the bat is a big mistake
>>fuck Brienne
>>fuck Aegon
>>Fuck Arya’s training sideplot
Agree.

Nobody gives a shit about rickon

Because Jon would have Lightbringer i guess
Like every season after the books

>Bran with his Three Eyed Raven eyes
couldn't he have come with them and warged into drogon if everyone was so afraid dany was gonna go nutso?

KINO

they aren't her actual children, just another delusion of hers.

the Aegon chapters pay off big time in the Euron sample chapter. sorry you can't concentrate when reading anything more taxing than Harry Potter.

arya will probably use her cat warging to listen to what the Faceless Men are planning.

Attached: IMG_0779.png (1296x1080, 928K)

Attached: get dracarys'd incel.jpg (800x448, 54K)

First for Stannis.

Attached: 1557772638776.jpg (500x667, 71K)

if u like SW

what euron sample chapter???? he isn't even a POV, do you mean vicky or Aerion?

This to be honest senpai. It's like in this episodes all the SJW bullshit just disappeared and everyone emerged the way they would be in real life. Dany's invaders as a bunch of barbarians, Arya as a lvl1 goblin, Dany as a villain. All things finally fall into place.

*finishes the books instead of grrm (it takes him one week)*

Attached: 38550.jpg (200x261, 21K)

It was Dany's hormones that made her burn the city. Check em

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHH

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.Mother's.Mercy.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_00.14.17_[2019. (1912x1072, 167K)

DING DING DONG

I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Fresh reddit who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams and cries that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling you hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands. One can only hope.

fuck roasties
fuck Dany
and FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1557669313404.png (437x735, 369K)

Kys danytranny

Attached: 1557241013351.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

NO, bran becomes king, its in the leaks.

>Varys: The northern armies?
>Jon: Just crossed the Trident. They'll be at the gates of King's Landing in two days.
Aah. Those were the days. When getting from one place to another took weeks. You and me, swords at our sides, a couple of tavern wenches to warm our beds. Not like today. Now everyone's got their waypoints, flightpaths and hearthstones set up to key points around the realm. Nobody walks anymore. Teleport here, teleport there, that's all the realm is.
Two days from the Trident to the capitol. Gods, Ned.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

What have you done

If dubs she gets pregnant by Drogo

Who needs Stannis if we have the mad queen? Unironically

Why did Varys take off his rings?

To be entirely fair, Helaena and her children didn’t deserve it. Aegon II vs Rhaenyra was a heel vs heel program all around, Aegon was just the bigger asshole.

Attached: 86374064-8712-4C5C-AAB9-0268844BD0B8.png (892x535, 548K)

no, the show is shit in a consistently disappointing way, where everything is insipid, dumb and flat. fanfiction always features parts which would be impressive to a 13yo girl. this fanfiction has too many details about one scene to be real.

Father ?

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 149K)

>Coming soon a preemptive Stormlight adaptation by D&D!

His power resides in the rings, he had to become mortal again

Attached: thecityofDorne.png (1353x696, 726K)

there are no proven leaks for the finale until it airs

Long overdue

yeah the Aerion chapter where him and Euron have a nice long chat.

we are not so different, you and i

Attached: 8e13fa8cd5962f9ac2852eb84a569af8e650b053_00.jpg (441x300, 42K)

They are unfortunate victims. Aegon and his whore mother should've bent the knee

They are 95% likely

Next weeks impending salt mine makes up for the shitshow that was season 7.

Attached: 1557858128284.png (940x1039, 691K)

They are his horcruxes, he will never die.

you didn't fall for the memes did you user?

Attached: 1557048968453.jpg (767x428, 19K)

>Ashara joins the Harrenhal tournament with Rhaegar and Robert, in full armor so her face can't be seen
>Actually beats everyone including Ser Barristan and Rhaegar
>Takes off her helmet, everyone is shocked
>Names Ned as the queen of love and beauty
>The events of Robert's Rebellion and therefore ASOIAF never happen because Rhaegar becomes depressed and shuts himself in the red keep after being beaten by a woman with no formal training
>Catelyn marries Ned's big brother
>Robert marries Lyanna. Robert never fucks another boar or whore again. (Bessie still has the biggest tits in the realm, though.)
>Ned and Ashara get married and live happily ever after and fuck every day and have 15 kids.

Attached: ashara condom.jpg (924x818, 160K)

First for SEETHING Dany.

Attached: punished dany.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

Uhh

Attached: 1557270931204.jpg (1064x1181, 452K)

>no heavy caestus

Attached: 1535312711936.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I assumed placing them in his goblet was some kind of code.

You and I are the only true based Jon posters left

Now they are likely and not proven?

when he took off the first I thought he was going to pour wine into the cup and drink it, i.e. the rings were somehow poison that would let him commit suicide. but no it was just a random detail that meant nothing.

Can we all agree that he was best boy?
loyal to the very end, truly cared about Cersei and her well-being above all else, but was also reasonable and didn't go too power hungry.
he deserved better. literally just killed him as part of the a checklist because 'muh ending'.

Attached: Profile-Qyburn.png (365x570, 362K)

She fed them from her milkers in books tho. Hot.

Never said they were proven

I assumed it was payment for the little bird

Tbh Stormlight already written like a movie script, wouldn't be that hard to adapt

He took off his code/decoder ring and hid them in the goblet under other jewelry

hahaha, fuck dany and fuck obesity

Attached: 1557259719938.jpg (2400x3562, 674K)

>trauma by Drogo
the only trauma she got from Drogo was the absence of his dick. I think every dick she got afterwards she mentioned, a bit too small for my tastes but oh well a girl can compromise.

Alicent deserves nothing more than to be set on fire and dropped from a dragon screaming

Sure as long as D&D stay far far away from it and the series comes after the books are done.

He tried to play god. He was killed by his own creation. His ending was fine.

The 'leaks' posted here are just fanfic, the leaks on /r/freefolk are legit

Imagine the Stench!

Attached: 1557772792173.jpg (970x542, 84K)

Greatness awaits, brother. We will be uncucked of our NK 1x1

Attached: 1556507378279.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

Cool story, redditor

the proven leaks for the finale are only a few lines. there's not a lot of room for suspense, nor do I think anyone's going to care about the details very much. if anything it sounds like it's going to be a series of shitty dialogue scenes, J kills D, then several scenes of poorly-judged fanservice.

Attached: 1557082434284.jpg (540x540, 48K)

What aspect of the books do you wish got adapted the most?
For me it's
>Tyrion telling Jaime that he really did kill Joffrey and that Cersei is a massive whore who's even fucking Podrick Payne
>Tywin confirming Tysha is alive and went "wherever whores go"

>Asharaposting
>condom
Pick one

is that really the danyfag?

Attached: 1557761247499.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Will you cry?

Attached: RxmcCe3unOq4jsmJSTME3HYYzdGTup0Q-8eCVxbcGEA.jpg (1200x628, 108K)

I wanna fuc

I wish there was a scene with Northerners looking to get revenge for what the Lannisters did to Ned Stark

No just a discord tranny

Attached: 1556076364108.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

What hobbit movie is this?

isn't that illegal? what the fuck

that would have been a nice touch
too bad the writers/directors are talentless hacks

CONFIRMED

Attached: 1557358091384.png (426x422, 72K)

She's pulling out the condom just to tear it apart with her teeth. Give ned false hope that he won't have to feed a 18th child.

the actor makes every line better and his death matched the absurdist tone of the show, making it feel like the only part that actually fit the context.

Based

Attached: 1554148087204.jpg (1177x754, 106K)

What about that spanish guy's "reliable leaks" that turned out to be wrong?

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

Attached: 1557502334994.png (601x574, 387K)

I'm ready for the final episode, Jon coming back to his true love.

Attached: jonsa.gif (540x196, 2.99M)

Barry could be wrong himself, but he clearly meant Ned.
And again, having Ned do that, sex out of wedlock, humanizes him. Neither were promised to anyone, wouldn't have been a fling. It would have been dishonorable but understandable.

>femcels don't exi—

Attached: MV5BMWI1MDg4ZTEtNGY5My00ZWU3LWI0YmItOGZkOTJlZWEzZWRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyMTc0ODQ@.jpg (3156x2100, 1.23M)

When will Westeros wake up and liberate itself from the Targaryen menace? The Valyrians need to be removed, Bobby B had the right idea.

very nice

Attached: bobby AHEM.jpg (1298x1076, 148K)

no legit leaks, they filmed multiple ending, no one really knows what version will air. they are still making final edits as we speak

cutting the Dragonbinder horn is what actually damaged the plot the most, moreso than killing off Stannis.

with Dragonbinder you could have 2 rogue dragons vs Drogon and Dany suddenly isn't OP any more.

Post more mashups

youtubemultiplier.com/5cdaeb949fe2a-raining-blood-on-king-s-landing.php

Attached: 1557768683786.png (207x240, 57K)

Bran vs Quan Chi, who wins?

It's the last week of /got/ bros, I don't wanna go

Attached: guns-n-roses.jpg (1920x1440, 165K)

>watched the BTS video on youtube
>"we've trained the golden company extras to fight the same as the unsullied, but slightly different"
>they all burned before ever swinging one sword.
great waste of time and money

The only part they got wrong about EP5 was the horse being ripped in half, that didn't happen. Face it user, we're getting a shitty "Bran becomes king" ending.

BASED , fuck these inbred dragon fuckers

Attached: IMG_0778.jpg (892x1242, 730K)

Fire and blood.

this is what I thought at first as well. But then again he and she probably know where the true stash is. So, it's debatable and I can understand finding it a bit out of place.

Attached: danyjust.png (1000x1000, 1.11M)

but of course, do you think the american government cares? There will come a day when the only way to enforce laws is with a rifle and a scope. That goes doubly for the bankers and pedophiles

My post is an artistic work of fiction. Only a fool would take anything written here as fact.

fAegon is no Stannis, and is a fucking Targshit, but at least he's better than Cersei.

Reminder that Nymeria is now a horse

Attached: 1557798389176.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

she is top cute

Who gives a fuck about that stuff lol.

Delicious.

god i miss danaerys' fucking sexy ass tan

finally a King Robert reaction image that isn't him with red eyes ABOUT TO BASH SOME TARG FUCKING SHITS

Attached: 1557131660333.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

>Bran becomes king

based, imagine the back catalog of rapes he has to watch from last episode as well.

egg

Attached: 1555874027772.png (419x409, 159K)

temporarily pivot to chernobyl

>tfw the literal mascot face and icon of the show, who is on countless merchandise, promotions, wallpapers, tattos, clothing who is a beloved characters and hero of millions of girls specifically around the world was turned into a mass genociding murderer of innocent people.

HBO HQ's phones are literally ringing 24/7 at this point.

Attached: LAU.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Dragonbinder looks stupid though

jesus christ i thought he could afford a better house. wtf

The world REALLY needs a hard reset, WW3 or a economic collapse

Sounds incredibly dumb. Books are overrated.

this would have been coold if they took the time to develop it properly
instead it all happens in one or two episodes. It was just lazy rushed writing.

>a horse finally became a plot point in this show

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Attached: horseontv.jpg (1319x740, 212K)

Kino.

pretty bold ngl

Subverted!

He’s killing his true love though

Attached: 0BEF9453-59E5-4F1D-A893-78B2D2C16D2B.jpg (2048x1125, 88K)

Post YFW Bran is king

Attached: 1556958462047.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

>but he clearly meant Ned.
How? Barry respects Mr.Ned not spiteful or jealous.

reminder that people named their daughters after her.

i know of a poor soul called daenarys irl.

I’m going to miss you all /got/

Attached: 228024A6-805E-4E61-A8FC-BF45FEB7C6C4.jpg (178x267, 21K)

Attached: 1557507484239.jpg (645x729, 124K)

That's where you're wrong

Attached: sansa.webm (720x720, 383K)

Calm down, horseposter.

Attached: King Theoden.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>arya jumps at night king
>night king grabs Arya by the throat
>Arya says “welcome to norf”
>*kicks night king in the balls*

he still drives an old ass car and lives in the same shitty house in New Mexico that he has forever. he's one of those rich retards who thinks its noble to not upgrade his life after he hit the lottery

AT LAST, AS IT WAS FORETOLD
THE MAGICAL SPELL

FETUS DELETUS

you too

Attached: broken in.jpg (923x689, 78K)

Haha no it's peanus weanus :)

It's just my peanus weanus of course haha :)

Bad acts do not wash out the good

I thought people liked Stannis here

Attached: 391599A5-69AC-482B-87A4-C180F1A61FD2.jpg (220x314, 28K)

they didn't think this through when they printed all those mother of dragons t-shirts that all got fangirls wear did they

witnessed

everyone assuming Jon kills daenarys. I think it'll be other way around. For the cheap twist and nothing else. Most likely hilariously badly written and filled with inconsistencies too.

hasn't stannis been dead for like 3 seasons now who cares

Attached: smile.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

Danny or Bobby?

But she hasn't had any good acts.

Attached: IMG_0772.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

do you know who the artist of that drawing is? Up until a different GoT thread a few days ago I didn't know that this is supposed to depict Robert and Rhaegar (the drawing I'm posting). Also I feel weird calling it a drawing. Is it a painting? What the fuck do I call it because it looks too damn good to be called a painting or drawing.

Attached: e4cb260453b5796dd6329a1d723df28e.jpg (774x1032, 187K)

>people named their daughters khaleesi

just saw it. what is the consesus? i enjoyed the fuck out of it. my expectations for the show were shattered in episode 3 but i'm glad they are at least going balls deep with the direction they took the show. crazy dany is super fucking hot and an hour or so of dany burning the fuck out of everything was great. the tyrion/jaime scene and then the cersei/jaime scene were particularly great though the way that scene ended was kind of dumb but hey, i'll take what i can get at this point

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.08.44.000.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Sandor's warhorse steed is named "The stranger"
I believe it's the only named horse in ASOIAF

if jon and dany were to live happily together

what would they name their child?

Attached: 1557855291601s.jpg (114x125, 2K)

I miss him

Attached: 1537801050073.jpg (618x412, 42K)

Doesn't really matter. Either way the arcs are complete.

The Lannisters entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to burn everyone else, and nobody was going to burn them. At Riverrun, The Great Sept of Baelor, Highgarden and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Attached: 1557857941616.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

>implying the show isn't already fanfiction tier

Who the fuck knows, maybe I'm wrong.
I still want that fapfic

Upgrading your life involves buying better PC hardware. Anything else is a waste of money

Let's say Daenerys Targaryen buys 8000 Unsullied and conquers Essos with them at her back. She loses a couple hundred of them and invades Westeros, losing thousands more against the Lannisters. She then forms her army of 10,000 Unsullied up outside winterfell to fight the undead, losing 99% of them in the process to a disastrous setup of defensive fortifications.

Grey Worm reports they've lost half their men, and then they march on King's Landing with their remaining twenty thousand Unsullied.
And if they show up with the recently genocided Dothraki horde at her back? We won't be able to stop them.

Attached: philip_strenger_by_vollhov_davhebh-pre.jpg (1192x670, 174K)

Dubs and Stannis kills Dany.

D&D probably didn't like the idea of dragon enchantment either. and of course, their instincts have made the show the artistic triumph it is today, so who am I to quibble!

>crazy dany is super fucking hot
true, i don't know why i'm so attracted to her looking like shit or angry

Attached: 1555880359112.gif (367x265, 558K)

i know of a poor soul called grey worm irl.

sinner, bend the knee and you shall be saved

SHOW ME THE BODY

Femcels hate it
Normies are confused and scared by it
Pol loves it

I'm talking about my peanus of course :)

Who didn't see this coming though with her crucifixion of slavers and torching POWs?

Attached: danytat2.jpg (960x720, 96K)

wow Sandor is such a fucking edgelord, jesus

Attached: 03 Mid-Life Chrysalis.mkv_snapshot_15.26_[2013.11.11_14.53.16].jpg (720x480, 58K)

something about the relative lack of makeup and messed up hair is driving me nuts

Eddard

jaehaerys

Attached: 1506800236179.jpg (1024x724, 183K)

>Robert and Rhaegar (the drawing I'm posting)

that's meant to be dunk and lyonel baratheon

why didn't they introduce the new Prince of Dorne?

Attached: whitest man in dorne.jpg (305x406, 24K)

Someone post the archer shooting down the dragon

Is the Crusader Kings 2 mod good?

spoken like a true boring incel

why are unhinged crazy looking girls so hot bros

Attached: 259002004520 .jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

8/10

Who?

youtubemultiplier.com/5cdb27d169317-all-the-other-lannisters-with-a-pumped-up-kicks.php

Attached: pumped up kicks.png (192x349, 83K)

Executing honourable and brave Dickon was the beginning of the end for dany. Even the most dim-witted feminist types should have spotted this blatant foreshadowing. And yet, this was interpreted as just another 'YAS KWEEN SLAY' moment for the majority of dumb redditors.

Attached: tom-hopper-got-1.jpg (701x800, 96K)

you get that Stannis is talking about himself too in this scene, right?

Young Mance and Tormund.

According to google search it's ser duncan facing up against lyonel baratheon

It's the post-coitus look, everyone likes it. Hard to explain why. Just nature telling you to have another go I guess

what the fuck is she saying there? My perverted mind thinks it's something like "I would love to suck your cock sometime user". I mean look at how she looks downward and then upwards at the cameraman with those seductive eyes.

>something about the relative lack of makeup and messed up hair
Holy fuck you're right. It gotta be this

Attached: 1555453783745.webm (640x640, 903K)

post yfw the outrage is so big that next episode they'll adr some lines about how Drogon just went mad by himself and Dany was actually trying to stop him the whole time.

Attached: i7wrxssk.jpg (418x575, 109K)

>J-Jon please, just one little taste of your cock, please I’m begging you

Attached: 25B972EF-2043-4984-8652-9D240EB1E4A8.jpg (600x338, 43K)

The lord of trips guides us, for the threads are dark and full of digits.

North: Sansa
Iron Islands: Yara
Riverrun: Edmure (if the writers haven't forgotten about him)
Vale: Robin (if the writers haven't forgotten about him)
Stormlands: Gendry (apparently)
Reach: Bronn (apparently)
Dorne: "New Prince of Dorne"
Who is in charge of the Westerlands right now? Tyrion?

>dunk and lyonel baratheon
who? I don't know enough of GoT lore. Probably because I haven't read the books yet. SOON though. Especially since we only have one GoT episode left.

LAUGHING STORM

Attached: 453b8afd8a49c864f6fc59fdbfacaa6e.jpg (736x1085, 244K)

>He’s killing his true love though
His relationship with Dany has never seemed believable to me, there's something missing. His thing with Ygritte was 100 times better. I couldn't give a fuck if Dany dies but when Ygritte died I teared up.

Post more sexy Dany

i just remembered that there exist people who named their spawn after daenerys, slayer of peasants

Attached: 1480283507005.png (604x717, 814K)

Why is Jon such a cock? she's hot and she wants you, you didn't grow up together, she can't even have any kids, so you're basically good to go.

Hot women are always hotter with minimal makeup. Ugly women though, with no makeup they look like this

Attached: 1557833477825.jpg (1815x1021, 126K)

This is 10/10 in bongland

trips and catelyn zombie teleports behind Jon, kills hi --, she always hated the manlet -- and bends the knee to Daenarys [saying that will only last for 250 years]. The she fucks off to the north to become the new Night Queen for the sequels.
Sam raimi would be proud/10

I need to shitpost and I didn't save it

Bran warged into Drogon, it was part of his plan to eliminate Dany so he could sit on the Iron Throne and put wheels on it so he could roll it around wherever he wants.

this looks like the back of Walter White's house in Breaking Bad.

Clegane?

Attached: Bane.jpg (819x905, 115K)

have you ever seen any celebrities houses? all the ones who aren't insane literally just live in large interior-designed upper-middle-class houses that happen to be in gated communities. Emma Stone's house is pretty much what you'd expect a successful dentist to live in.

Not him but here you go

Attached: game-of-thrones-4256x2832-season-4-daenerys-targaryen-emilia-clarke-1080.jpg (4256x2832, 1.19M)

> Jon im sorry i laughed at you for being short but i need your help now, just a little bit of Cum please..

Attached: 1557788724835.jpg (1172x1080, 182K)

got the eyebrows wrong but otherwise pretty cool

streamable.com/96wrf
here's the PVP video of this

LA GOBLINA ASSASSINA DEL REIS NOTURNOS

BURN THEM ALL

Attached: 1557860856512.jpg (970x1000, 338K)

>Who is in charge of the Westerlands right now? Tyrion?
Genna "The Thicc" Lannister and her husband The Architect.

Attached: Genna2_Lady_Rae.jpg (993x1239, 252K)

I used this armor as a reference for my Fighter. I just love it.

Why is house baratheon so based bros?

Podrick

Attached: Joebobdissapproves.gif (400x299, 1.29M)

Drawfags, get to work, I've seen a Heather Mason versions and possibly others.

Attached: 1448075210585.jpg (902x1369, 294K)

That's Nick Mundy.

because the dorne arc had bad ratings.
this is how this show was written.

Attached: 1557759275445.jpg (684x1024, 123K)

/got/ may soon be gone but bobbyposting is eternal

Attached: C95C7609-61BA-4BD1-BA39-DD5C36A01E00.png (1260x1360, 1.42M)

it was varys

based

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.48.19.542.jpg (1280x720, 534K)

The artist made her look more attractive if anything

Dany was also clearly more in love with Daario.
They want to rush everything that isn't a massive CGI battle, so they just barely have time to tell us these characters are in love, or that character is smart.

makeup was a mistake. it would be like if men wore muscle suits.

Attached: gmflexin.jpg (560x343, 36K)

>Who is in charge of the Westerlands right now? Tyrion?
Realistically, some Lannister cousin. Jaime and Cersei were retards, and Tyrion is a known kinslayer. Kevan's line all died out I think, Gerion's MIA so.. Daven Lannister maybe?

Looks like i got a new fetish

Attached: 1557863149311.jpg (712x630, 58K)

Attached: 1557683448614.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

it's the same way closet racists like BLACKED porn.

if a hot girl's status is lowered it makes men hornier as she becomes more within their reach.

>Reach:Bronn
Nigga what , the new lords of the reach should be house hightower

this is the moment the show became irredeemable to me

Attached: danysiegheil.png (1920x1080, 628K)

Lol probably correct

OHNONONONONO

Attached: HBOJUSTFUCKMYSHITUP.png (995x933, 525K)

He was c uck, no wonder Yea Forums like him

Khalazar milkers

>the relationship that was directly lifted from the books was better

d'ya think?

>my fetish is women looking the way women normally look
Okay

Attached: ivankamotherofdragons.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Nobody here really cares or has any Dany merch
The people that are angry are the people that don't like Stannis.

FUCK
Nah, it's just that natural beauty is better than fake beauty

Attached: 1557319194521.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

Jaime has Honor and Glory in AFFC

Yes but they have no presence in the show so D&D don't care about them. Bronn will get Highgarden and the Reach by simple virtue of being a character.

>Dany's council give her total dogshit advice from the moment she arrived in Westeros
>talk her out of just taking KL straight away
>she effectively loses Dorne, loses the Reach, loses her navy (mostly) gets half her army stuck in Casterly Rock and then has to deal with a fucking zombie apocalypse
>only bright spot is the victory when she ambushes the Lannister/Tarly army on the way back from Highgarden because she ignored her council
>her advisors then get her to split her depleted forces on the march south for no reason at all, costing her another dragon
>said advisors then start plotting against her because she's angry at them for fucking up constantly
It's not surprising she just ignored them and started torching shit. Until she started killing civilians she'd not even done anything particularly wrong, all of her failures in S7 were the result of her council being useless cunts

HAHAHA, danycucks on suicide watch

when's the Incinerator of women and children t-shirt coming out?

Attached: 1541949616384.png (334x506, 124K)

I still can't believe the mad Dany is the actual ending, i always thought it's such a lame and obvious theory that it would never actually happen. I always felt like people were posting it more as a joke theory, that the story is supposed to be about something much bigger and intricate than just Dany going full villain. It's like an alternate timeline. It's happening before my eyes and i can't believe it's reality.

Now I truly see that she's a nazi

I love how while this made no sense, afterwards Dany starts destroying her own castle between going back to strafe the city so it made even less sense.

All the SJWs and hipsters just got mind raped.

AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 1557854215360.png (1600x1192, 800K)

Stannis bros we must burn the dany trannies in the name of the lord

Dany in the books was just really into fucking Daario. she's concerned about him getting hurt but is fully aware of him being a jealous psycho manchild.

this 100000%
dany did nothing wrong

Attached: 1557603536903.jpg (720x1104, 67K)

How is it lame? Telling the origin story of villains and heroes at the same time is the most based and redpilled trope out there.

no, my new developed fetish is pretty woman with lack of makeup and messed up hair

Attached: 1552585424096.jpg (433x427, 86K)

The CGI this episode looked like a syfy production. And seriously, HOW MANY UNSULLIED ARE STILL ALIVE? Are they like Star Wars clones at this point?

Around about the time we get The Butcher of Babies.

priceless

Attached: 1465057955555.jpg (679x427, 42K)

So does anyone unironically like this episode?
If so, why?

This literally happens for the entirety of the series, the only thing is that it follows the rule of tv: Show don't tell.

The White Walkers? More like the Red Herrings!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

It was a good episode, faggot.

this was pretty kino if you ask me

Attached: 1557733341909.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

>Thought I couldn't love Dany more
>She burns down Shit's Landing

Attached: 1557604089929.jpg (3307x2201, 918K)

Every aspect other than the writing was fine.

le epic azor ahai

is there a bigger fuck up in all of fantasy lore than d*rne?

le never broken le never on screen

In the books Daario is Euron

bronn has been promised highgarden and the lordship of the reach
House blackwater is the ultimate winner of the game of thrones

Now you've done it.

new thread:

Best episode since the end of S4

No he's right there is something interesting there. I think it might be because girls with makeup look prettier but more unnatural in a way that disconnects with sexuality and emotion. When I see a girl without makeup she looks to me like a person I can connect with instead of a painting.

Attached: cfv82v8ix9c21.jpg (1700x1408, 393K)

tv show daario didn't have a meticulously groomed blue stache. that's how we learned the show was shit.

What happened lads?

Attached: 1505147460878.jpg (1884x1432, 399K)

nth for Stannis

Attached: gettyimages-76571464-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.53M)

1. Because we finally see Danys true nature get unleashed now that her advisers and loved ones either betrayed or have been killed.

2. The salt is palpable, and very reminiscent of 2016.

3. Trying to explain it retard normies to further fuck their little walnut sized brains.

I forgot
>listening to Tyrion and agreeing to the fucking stupid zombie hunt., which Cersei ignored anyway and it lost Viserion to the NK

it's so stupid but it's so great at the same time like it doesn't make any sense. 8 seasons showing her being a just yet somewhat ruthless leader and to have her snap because of sansa being bitchy and the norf men liking jon more than her. it's soooo dumb but i enjoyed the shit out of it

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.45.34.542.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

new

it's as if the story assumes Dany is going to lose 2 dragons to some third party before reaching Westeros!

Because excluding Arya scenes, it was a solid episode
Also it brought us alot of salt

other than lame euron storyline and cersei not getting what she deserved it was the best ep of the season

If Tyrion lives he'll marry Sansa

Attached: sheep shift.jpg (876x1024, 144K)

Apart from Jamie going back to Cersi essentially backpedalling on his character development, and the scorpions getting instantly nuked, this was easily the best episode we've had in years.

similar low effort death as euron who just appeared onshore out of nowhere right next to jaime

and a different version

Attached: 1557084089997.webm (1280x718, 2.9M)

>not posting the actual one

Attached: 1557860265041 (1).png (1714x1415, 1.39M)

everyone who likes it likes it ironically or purely for the visuals. people are just memeing.

it was undeniably visually stunning, pure destruction and hellkino

ive already accepted that characterization and the general story is out the window, so from a turn your brain off standpoint it's a homerun in my book

Attached: 38678.jpg (1242x2208, 480K)

yeah same, i have very mixed feelings about it

It just needs a lot of sprucing up
fix pacing
better soundtrack

it doesn't follow that rule
And yes they've done this rushed character "development" for lots of characters before dany.
>arya becomes super powerful ninja between s6 and 7
>sansa becomes super strong smart genius between s5 and s6
The writing is just sloppy to the point where dnd are unable to have characters change over time, instead they just turn on a dime

youtubemultiplier.com/5cdb2b49259c6-iron-madqueen-ides-of-marcheros.php

Patrician taste

Does he use an early 80s PC?

>Until she started killing civilians
That's exactly the point people have issue with. She did nothing wrong up until that point and she had literally no reason to start roasting the civilians alive. She had already won the war, she had destroyed every single Scorpion in the city that had a chance of harming Drogon and she had the entire city scared shitless. She had literally nothing to gain from burning the entire city.

You all miss a critical element. Jon must be directly subjected to dragon fire. This will show us that he is also "the unburnt". This will also be a frivolous male nude scene to go out on, thus countering years of SJW criticism.

IM NOT READY BROS HOLD MEEEEEEEE

Attached: ktze6.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Destruction porn is my favorite porn.

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv_snapshot_00.52.13_[2019.05.14_23.59.01].jpg (1920x1080, 865K)

As a spaniard I can confirm it

Well her whole life she's been thinking "one day I'll go to westeros and save the people from tyranny and everyone will love me and I can rule over westeros as a just yet somewhat ruthless leader"

And now she's arrived and she's been too busy fighting the people who were supposed to love her to get to the tyrants until now and even her allies just kind of put up with her because she has dragons and her friends and dragons keep getting killed and nobody even cares about her feelings except Tyrion and he keeps fukcing shit up

I'd be mad