Well atleast there's the Deadwood movie to look fo-

>Well atleast there's the Deadwood movie to look fo-
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (746x590, 101K)

>Critics hate it because it doesn't have stronk females and blacks
Sounds pretty based to me

>A proper conclusion not just to the series as a whole, but also to Deadwood's third and unexpectedly final season

Get fucked

That consensus is enough to get me to ignore the reviews and makes me even more excited to watch it

What the fuck who wrote that? Is an algorithm creating propaganda to fill every space available for ad dollar?

Attached: go_to_The_mall.jpg (480x360, 15K)

So it's worthy of the show and there are no actual criticisms to be made? I'm fucking pumped now

Nice fake

This is a good sign. Modern critics cannot comprehend anything outside "current year" politics when it comes to storytelling or character building.

Critics don't like it because it's not feminist enough? Sounds like kino to me

PERFECT

SAME RATING THE SERIOUS WOULD GET

DEADWOOD WINS AGAIN

NIGGER GENERAL
AND BULLDYKE CALAMITY JANE WIN AGAIN

>WOWIE ZOWIE DEADWOOD LIKE STURGIS VROOM VROOM BANG
>OH NO I FELL OFF MY BIWHEELY AND BROKE MY BOOMER ASS
>I SURE LOVE THE BLACK HILLS
>WEEEEEEEEEE
>WEEEEEEEEEE
>WEEEEEEEEEE
>WEEEEEEEEEE

i hate boomers and I doubly hate boomers who ride motorcycles in south dakota

Attached: D751758F-5F16-49C0-B23B-AD646A15E5E1.gif (498x498, 315K)

That actually makes me think it could be good, though

It only has one fresh review so far

Attached: 1539671550998.jpg (1074x778, 119K)

Sounds like its good.

Having watched the series in the current year, I'm actually pretty surprised at how well they did the female characters originally, balancing grittiness, historicity and good characters. The only downside would be Calamity Jane imo, they went so hard on de-mythicizing her that they've made her completely useless as a fighter, whereas you're bound to have had at least some skill to survive as a woman in that lifestyle and age.

OTOH, the treatment of race was hypocritical as fuck. Everyone's 100% tolerant towards blacks, the one racist character is made fun of, while on the other hand the Chinese are ridiculed, exploited and essentially turned into joke characters.

>caring about SJW critics opinions

Good effort, user. Almost fooled me.

They come through my town every year, I like them though. Fun people just having a good time.

>The only downside would be Calamity Jane imo, they went so hard on de-mythicizing her that they've made her completely useless as a fighter, whereas you're bound to have had at least some skill to survive as a woman in that lifestyle and age.
>OTOH, the treatment of race was hypocritical as fuck. Everyone's 100% tolerant towards blacks, the one racist character is made fun of, while on the other hand the Chinese are ridiculed, exploited and essentially turned into joke characters.
Both of these things also bothered me. Especially the Chinese/Black dynamic.

I haven't watched the series, but how do you wrap up the entire thing in 2 hours?

Aren't there like a dozen plotlines that needs 2 more seasons and 20 hours to resolve?

How do you make the whole thing end in a satisfying way?

It's set after 10 years, so they can choose what they wrap up and what is too long gone.