Attached: lol.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYGnd99McHM
youtube.com/watch?v=SEMB1Ky2n1E
youtube.com/watch?v=FmH7JUeVQb8
youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ben Shapiro burns down an SJWs home with FACTS and LOGIC

Ben Shapiro gets anally RAPED by the BBC.

I've watched a few videos of him to see what the buzz is about with him. All he does is talk fast and act twitchy and sweaty. If I taught a public speaking class I'd use his interviews as an example of how not to act.

the guy on the left is bubonic, his face looks like its covered in haemorrhoids. fuck alt right fags though.

Shapiro is a new age meme "intellectual" just like all the other cringe fuckers Peterson, Rubin, etc. The internet was a mistake

Peterson is like a real life Doctor Faustus who started out as an average academic but then let his deal with the devil get to his head

He's the /pol/tard saviour

Autistic, short, bad, and wrong

And yet no one has beaten them in a debate. They just call out tweets or misrepresent their arguments.

I'm sure he's a fine psychologist but he keeps trying to be this self-help guru conservative that just comes off as someone speaking out of his field.

>t. never been to /pol/

>And yet no one has beaten them in a debate
youtube.com/watch?v=gYGnd99McHM

He literally does advise and help ppl. That was his job before radical leftists made him famous.

He's a tory. At their senior ranks, the Conservative political party in the UK is like an entire caste of elite genetic deficients. Probably because of their connections to inbred aristocrats.

That's because he doesn't make actual arguments, he states a biological fact, then makes an unrelated vague claim that implies it is linked to the fact, then when he's called out on it he says "no that's not what I said".

Peterson is a snake oil salesman, who's basically made a career out of re-purposing religious teachings but outside of religion. Not to mention how much he hates relitavism but inevitably falls into it himself constantly.

Although ultimately he's harmless, and I guess helpful for guys stuck in nihilism

talking points bro

The grumbler lost this one. Communism is a joke and no economist has taken it seriously in almost a century.

I thought he was a clinical psychologist? Does that profession involve advising people to eat a strict diet of red meat only and ranting about Marxism?

>outside of his religion

I read one of his books and he seemed like he was on the verge of trying to convert his reader to some WASPy form of mainline Christianity at several points

he looks like a normal old man, the fuck are you autists talking about

>le lobster man
>Good at debating

He just makes vague claims and then says he's being misrepresented when somebody actually tries to pin him down on what he actually means

youtube.com/watch?v=SEMB1Ky2n1E

This is a good retort to how philosophically he just falls down

the existence of this shit show makes me cringe. how tf can anyone watch this?

He's just trying too hard to be multi-faceted.

His lectures on psychology are great, especially for a harsher take on the subject. But then he starts to discuss literature, philosophy, politics, theology, etc. and it all just comes across as very surface level and even uninformed.

>The grumbler lost this one.
I don't think you've watched it all the way through. I especially enjoy the part where Zizek asks him to name one Marxist academic and Peterson literally can't

yes.

He should stay in his lane

He is and he's advised many people on how to be more assertive prior to his fame.

what does judeo christian values even mean

Shapiro actively avoids potential good debaters and only targets college students to inflate his ego.

Autistic? Possibly.
Hasidic? Definitely.

Facts don't care about your feelings, cuck

Not autistic, just Jewish.

jesus christ imagine watching people like this

Ben Shapiro HOLOCAUSTS leftists with CITATIONS and ARGUMENTS

>youtube.com/watch?v=FmH7JUeVQb8
*blocks your path*

Why would anyone waste their memory space on that?

>Communists believe in equality of outcome
The absolute state of right wing intellectualism folks

Attached: PFoXimf.png (1607x892, 512K)

Ten commandments (no graven images, adultery including pre-marital sex, material envy, or worship of other gods, etc.)

As well as peripheral biblical laws such as keeping the Sabbath, not engaging in fortune-telling or sorcery, being hospitable to guests and visitors, and keeping up traditional gender roles

because they just finished their semester and got literally nothing better to do. also I am lonely and horny

Is this the one where Peterson claims you can't have art without religion?

Attached: 1428696669554s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>And yet no one has beaten them in a debate.

Even Joe fucking Rogan pokes holes in Jordan Peterson's logic. I remember when he was on the podcast and he was talking about socially enforced monogamy is necessary for a functioning society because non-monogamy is bad for families and children and it would theoretically curb the incel epidemic, and Joe turned him into a stuttering mess because he couldn't fathom that there were attractive, desirable men who didn't care about having children and how a monogamous familial structure wouldn't do a damn thing to help incels.

No but he's Jewish which is basically the same thing (see Larry David and Woody Allen)

what does being higher IQ have to do with anything?

don't they though, materially speaking?

>Rubin
Lol

Attached: wzrjet5zdzq21.jpg (750x577, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto

The points are valid though.

He points out how Peterson's hatred to relativism doesn't flow with his idea of order and chaos, since order and chaos are inherently relativistic as 2 people can experience the same thing as either chaotic or a show of order.

Plus Peterson's BS about "durr post modernism is just rebranded Marxism", when post modernism came about whilst Marxism was still going strong.

Peterson is best when he's just going after low hanging fruit, like people getting offended easily, or how lobsters build their relationships.

>normal old man
Maybe in bongland, but in the western world he is a goblin

95% of people who actually make a career of fighting about politics are.

Seeing as communists align themselves with blank slatist libs - due to simply being confused radlibs themselves - I don't see a problem with what he's saying.

It's a made up term so American evangelicals can pretend Christianity doesn't have a history of persecuting Jews

>They just call out tweets or misrepresent their arguments
Shapiro just gish gallops the opposing side and talks fast.

Can't argue without resorting to name calling. Typical Jewish behavior.

>genetic deficients
Damn, that explains why Spitting Image was so on point. They used actual face casts!

He’s just a virgin

>get destroyed in an interview
>blame it on cider

No but unlike you he had sex

Shapiro and Peterson:
>focus on improving yourself and self-responsibility, stop blaming society and boogeymen
Radical leftists:
>REEEEEE THE PATRIARCHY IS REAL MINORITIES ARE HELPLESS ACKNOWLEDGE SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY STOP FIGHTING THE NARRATIVE

nope

so I can work hard and get paid better than you?

He’s great when he is pwning the libtards

Yes user this is a very accurate and well balanced representation, bravo

What the fuck am I watching? Some literal faggot cosplaying. Get that shit out of here.