Who is your favorite character of all time? Pic is mine

Who is your favorite character of all time? Pic is mine

Attached: 3F327A9F-6EFC-4A33-A6DC-FBBA88336B1E.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HGV9hKwq8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn good choice desu. Simcoe had the best character arc in the entire series and was definitely the most based. I prefer Vorenus slightly more tho.

Attached: z1.jpg (610x458, 319K)

The scene where he’s told he’s going to Canada to rule and he asks who he’s fighting but finds out there is no one to fight was perfection. The look of terror on his face as he realizes all he knows is mortal combat is breathtaking

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HGV9hKwq8c

shinji ikari

I love iCarly

Attached: bane very funny.gif (280x358, 3.06M)

Is this a joke?

Agreed man. 11/10 character

I’m glad to find you. I made the mistake of trying to make a simcoe discussion thread during this whole GOT nonsense. It 404d in record time

no
my second favorite is the driver from Drive, he's just like me.

Any love for major hewlitt?

never heard of this show before despite historyshit and spyshit being right up my wheelhouse(?I'm talking like a retard). Is it actually good?

Yes, hewlitt was a strong character. The polor opposite of simcoe, but just as staunch in his beliefs. Fate dealt hewlitt a bad hand for his true happiness comes from studying astronomy.

It’s very good. It’s about a hidden spy network during the american revolution. Excellently done. Except for Brewster, they made him into a merry/pippen kind of goofball

Turn>GoT. Official Tier list:

British:
Simcoe
Andre
Hewlitt

American:
George Washington
Benjamin Tallmadge
Richard Woodhull
Robert Townsend
(powergap)
Woodhull Jr.
(even larger powergap)
Caleb Brewster

Best to Wife: Mary woodhull
Best to fuck: Peggy shippen
best to run your bar: Anna Strong

Amusing/based old men:
robert rogers, james rivington

turd tier: Benedict "I like my eggs fucked by other men" arnold

thanks for this man, really good

My fucking sides
underrated

I agree with your list. Turn’s Washington set the baseline for George Washington’s in Hollywood
Glad you enjoyed. I highly recommend watching the series

I know you fucking cucks are probably redditfugees, but if youre gonna make a thread about you single favorite character out of millions that have existed, how about putting their name in the file name you brainlet soicels.

imagine not having the blood sugar level to force your eyes to focus from their hazy ketoacidosis laden sloth to be able to look at the first fucking comment. On top of that, imagine looking at the first comment, since you replied to it, and instantly grabbing for your keyboard and not realizing that the name of the character in the second image is in the first post as well as the character from the OP image

impressive

He is suffering: the character

Should I watch this show? It looks good but I usually avoid television about the american revolution like the plague.

Frostbite, no waifu, she lied the entire time, no hope, no desire to return home, no country, just a big empty, quiet house and a telescope. Pretty shit honestly.

It's good. Many of the characters are historical (although heavily edited and embellished) and many of the events actually happened, but it isn't boring either. Actors did a superb job as well.

I’m going to agree with OP
You expect to be spoonfed?

He would have been happy with Anna back in scotland.

hewlitt was not put on this earth to be happy, friend

what the fuck was his problem?

I was an extra on TURN, he seemed like a cool guy (unlike Jamie Bell who is an angry manlet and everyone hated)

Remorseless, all his actions were justified in his eyes

poo in loos got his mum and dad

Yeah but that one screen where he steals the british officers uniform to go see Abe in prison was gold

I can believe it. Pretty crazy they put his face on everything and he ended up being one of the worst played and least interesting characters.