What's the most kino show or movie you have ever seen?

What's the most kino show or movie you have ever seen?

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-231110.png (2048x1154, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bP0LW-rvQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Simpsons, season 11 episode 5

Attached: sf7.png (427x336, 275K)

space jam

Cringe

Based

tranny garbage

kill yourselves tranny faggots
fpsp

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Leftovers is most kino show (minus the finale that wasn't needed at all).

Based
Cringe

i feel bad for your simple manchild brain if you actually think that tranny tumblr crap is kino

The marvel movie where captain america is a lady

Cope

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Most kino show is Spartacus.

Attached: batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-6bcplvkhowcjthxwv49ujrpn0ek.jpg (1000x1500, 266K)

cope with having an easily pleased baby autist brain that unironically sees kid cartoons as anything other than shite

Have you tried having sex?

why are you so mad bro

Rome

Attached: 19060210.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Game of Thrones season 2.

GOT and the 22 marvel avengers movies :)

Attached: soyboy-smile.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

Seething

>Popular bad

Attached: 1459337352733.png (1280x1172, 768K)

explain how game of thrones or capeshit is good

Is this the montezuma show?

Just turn your brain off bro

Return to Oz

>Popular actually good

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

I haven't seen game of thrones but the fact that it was never considered onions until recently leads me to believe you are incapable of actually forming opinions

>steven universe
>kino
>when they fucked everything up at the last season, only to give you a 'nevermind we're all friends now lol' shit ending
wasted potential: the show

Cringe
Based, fuck niggers, fuck Moe, fuck jannies, fuck city slickers and suck Chuck

Can we just ignore these Sneed shitters and try to actually have a comfy Steven Universe thread? Post your favorite characters I'll start. In no particular order:

Steven
Nephrite
Earth Beetle
Emerald
Dr. Maheswaran (formerly PA)

yes it's actually literally impossible that the writing quality for the show decreased exponentially and that everyone shits on it because of said decrease, it's actually because there's a hivemind agenda and the show is still somehow good

you got it bro

輪功 志 Fuck Jannies 他妈鬼 Fuck Niggers 发生了 The Fappening 六門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍策 The Gay Rights Movement 文命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 區 The 4channel Autonomous Domain 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民 洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门 Samuel Hyde 唐纳德 特朗普 Donald Trump 贾斯汀特鲁多 Justin Trudeau 有毒的氟化物水 Poisonous Fluoride Water 黄色背心 Gilet Jaunes 特里阿戴维斯 Terry A Davis 艾略特罗杰 Elliot Rodger 他是免费的 He Does It For Free 他可爱 He Cute 基于和重新填充 Based & Redpilled 对韩国人没有实际意义 Gookmoot 大块头 Big Guy 诛戮 Bane 斯尼德 Sneed 每日剂量 Daily Dose 悟饭布兰科 Gohan Blanco 犹太互联网防卫队 Jewish Internet Defense Force 他妈的叶子 A Fucking Leaf 和平卡车 The Truck of Peace Attack of 2016 乌克兰亲欧盟示威运动 Euromaidan 取决于价格 Fugg 不是广告客户友好 Not Advertiser Friendly 配音 Dubs 检查一下 Check em 希特勒没有做错任何事 Hitler Did Nothing Wrong 月亮人 Moonman 简妮 你没事? Janny are you okay? 轻拍 Dabbed on 范围被禁止 Range Banned 珍妮变性 Janny Tranny

Attached: 1556907373437.jpg (600x675, 84K)

So y isn't an insult people give when there are actual critiques to be made.

i never said it was you fat headed retard, i asked you how to explain they were good and you've still not done so

thanks for accepting your loss

Need more Emerald next season bro. She and Lars have unfinished business! Anyway on topic, Boardwalk Empire. Wasn't always perfect but man that was an enjoyable show to watch as it aired.

Nigger I told you I haven't seen it so how the fuck should I know how it's good

>b-b-b-b-but how should i know
>defended it earlier in the same thread
lol

neck yourself my son

Emerald and Lars should fuck

LoGH is pure kino

For democracy

Attached: d28d66a2-2ef8-4fdc-b2f0-cd75eb839c74.jpg (1212x1750, 1.91M)

Damn this is embarrassing.

Point me to where I defended game of thrones retard.

Have sex

easy
man what a shit thread

Attached: 1527980851618.png (1270x1270, 2.48M)

>haha it's not actually bad bro, you're just hating on things because they're popular
>haha it's not actually bad bro, you're just hating on things because people are hating on it recently

neck yourself

I'm not calling the show good. I'm calling you a retard for clearly not having a reason to dislike something

Have sex, so󠛡yboys.

i literally told you the reason why i and other people dislike game of thrones lol

you've still yet to make any actual argument btw, getting very sad on your end

here the fuck are winnie the pooh?

omg he's the pope but he's smoking a cigarette lol SO fucking K I N O

>reddit thread
>reddit reply
checks out

>Steven Universe
>Kino
I know this has to be bait, but fuck its cringe either way.

Attached: 1556981903647.png (700x734, 339K)

>Pure onions
This will never not trigger me. Onions isn't a liquid

This and TV probably Generation Kill

well, pardon us Mr. Park Avenue Manicure

*Ahem!*
youtube.com/watch?v=9bP0LW-rvQc

Attached: Excalibur.jpg (304x380, 61K)