So why is he now going to accept the throne? he’s said he doesn’t want power

so why is he now going to accept the throne? he’s said he doesn’t want power

Attached: 3E0CE34B-2020-4DFE-91FE-717E30C29578.jpg (780x437, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1xIDejK0zM
youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you all think Bran is going to be king? He was immediately forgotten by all the characters and writers the moment la assassina goblina pandering took over.

Attached: 1556708793409.png (1200x1781, 1.26M)

Cuz leaks. Keep up slow poke.

Spoilers got released. Everyone said they were fake because they were so ridiculous, but everything else has come true (more or less. it's a rough script) so it's seemingly certain he becomes king.

show me the proof.. wherE ? there is an image or posiler summazrized or something?

because they ran out of potential characters by killing everyone, and they can’t have some unknown rando come in and claim it

his story arc turned out to be a dud so might as well be the kang now.

have sex

I'd be more inclined to lend it credence if there's been any mention of him in the last 2 episodes. Need gets mentioned more than fucking Bran does

bran can’t have sex and he’s going to be king so why should i?

Like Varys said: "The best ruler is someone who doesn't want it" GENIUS

because he's not an emotional crazy woman (Danny) or a pussy boy (Jon), he can leave the emotions at the door and focus on ruling with fairness

Branmuffin doesn't give a shit about the throne or who sits on it. Dude literally shit's himself while derping in your general direction. Doesn't want anything. Doesn't care about anything

r/freefolk posted spoilers/leaks from a few different sources a long time ago (before this season started) and every single thing was accurate to this point, every single point from 5/6 episodes from the sources saying this. They included Jon killing Dany then leaving for the North and abdicating, and also Bran getting the Iron Throne. If that doesn't end up happening when everything else has, it will be strange.
I didn't want to think so either but every stupid thing on there from months ago turned out to be totally accurate. Even on the betting sites Bran is now 1/1 to get the Iron Throne.

Bran loves to watch rape though

Hes the perfect figurehead. The council on the otherhand is made up of a bunch of previously smart but now incompetent idiots. So the whole country is fucked.

He could be a good ruler though. Makes decisions without hate whatsoever. Only rule for the greater good.

Every future scenario he went through involved either the NK killing everything or Dany killing everything. The only one where Westeros survived is the one with him ruling

>immediately forgotten
It's almost like they want him winning the throne to come out of no where.

Dilate

How will you faggots cope when Bran becomes king?

>The best ruler is someone who doesn't want it

Woah...

Attached: 18cccbf67930085aa595f645dec9cb4c.jpg (300x450, 42K)

they just put him on the throne
what's he gonna do? run away?

does he even care about the greater good? he seems autistic beyond repair

Was Bran the episode 5 rapist? It was so beautiful? Why did Jon stop it?

Attached: t62gcbvrwddz.jpg (1370x782, 102K)

If the final episode isn't at least 50% Bran warging and subtly influencing all the events we have seen this season, his entire story was pointless

can he see the future? he can see the past and create weird time-loops towards the past, but does he ever say anything about the future?

Because he is the new Night King. He wants to make sure that he is standing at the highest possible ground before he starts turning people into wights. It's genius.

Unironically true.

In the brief flashes of his visions we see after he leaves the cave of the three-eyed raven you can see the shadow of a dragon flying over KL

Also the sept of Baelor getting nuked

Let the past die...kill it, if you have to.

Attached: 92vzl6tyd5y21.jpg (1364x1184, 189K)

No. But the cool thing is, given enough knowledge of the past, one could very well predict the future

Everything about this statement is based.

Underrated comment.

I saw leaked ending:
>they remade brains wheelchair into mobile iron throne
>bran is zoned rewatching all the rape that happened in kings landing
>suddenly wake's up whispers "it's beautiful"
>eyes turns blue
>it ain't me starts playing and credits roll
Kino IMO

>implying anything was good after season 2

you fucking moron, look at the leaks. everything in them has happened so far. to think that they would be wrong on this one account would be retarded.

when you cum and she still sukkin

Attached: e2b49e25919b321a_bran_warging.xxxlarge.gif (500x210, 1M)

>implying anything is good, ever

Fuck off.

The people who leaked him being king were spot on abouy ep 3-5.
This is just major coping to doubt them now.

>tfw over a month ago I preemptively scheduled a vacation day for the Monday after S8E6 airs to cope

Attached: yyicmifnz6y21.png (1160x601, 674K)

still Bran post-autism has shown no initiative as a human and just acted as a living wikipedia, how does a king like that even work?

There is some ord going around that they recorded at least two separate endings for the last episode, so it's either him, or the redhead.

>king that knows everything youve done

sounds like a real pain in the ass

He learns from the past and has a bunch of advisers to keep in touch with the current times. Or the Three Eye-Raven is a sneaky motherfucker that took a couple thousand years to plan out his accession to the throne. Either way your expectations are subvert, bruh.

The rapes.

The only difference in endings is whether or not Tyrion dies.

>court audiences consist of King Bran reminding random people of the times they were raped
sounds kino

Cope

this is what i've always thought on seeing this image, but i was too ashamed to say it

thank you user, thank you for being brave for me.

Since when being severily autistic and unable to have children makes you a good king? He has done absolutely nothing for everyone to just crown him.

why did he facilitate Dany killing a gorillion people in KL which he knew full well was going to happen, like what the fuck?

He doesn't need children. He just need to find the next suitable host for his conciseness to pass on to before borrowed body expires.

This show really hammers in that no one who has ever wanted to be a king queen or powerful leader should be. Fair enough. They've also shown Jon to be a pretty weak "leader" who does the same dumb shit as Ned. Jon would be a spineless puppet leader.
Bran is almost the best choice in this scenario. He doesn't want to be king or want anything. He doesn't care about shit. But he also doesn't care if he lives or dies or about anything, so you can't threaten him or push him around. The leaks say he gets a council so he's just like a Wikipedia or Alexa they can ask questions and they do all the governing.

>implying anything was good after season 2
implying anything was good until after episode 2.

tbf he hates southerners

bran is like the joker from batman, he also knows that chaos is a ladder
- he knew danny was going to kill thousands, zero fucks given, let it burn
- asked theon to commit suicide by night king
- let the zombies kill all humans i'm a fucking raven now, oh shit, arya killed him? oh well

the absolute boss

but he doesn't care either about things turning good or bad. would more sense to have him in the council as a wikipedia

He is manuveraing himself to be king because it has to happen.
People here make a bigger deal of not having kids than makes sense. In the past kings named successors other than their kids for lots of reasons. That's not very complicated. Or he's a near immortal 3ER and when his body dies it finds a new host, which seems all kind of fucked up, but there aren't any good option so why not.

Requesting the sansa rape webm

I guess maybe the whole point of him being the figurehead is he's totally apathetic. He won't do shit that's powermad and abuse his position. But you also can't appeal to him with emotion or scare him or sway him like you could Jon, or trick him. Threaten him and he'll just shrug. He knows everything you can't deceive him. He's like an AI king that has no personality.

maybe it's a misspelling and Bron is the king and Bran is in the council

Jesus go the fuck back to plebbit you fucking tourist.
This is news is old as fuck. Like before season 8 started old.
HBO even sued a chick for leaking.
It's all confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt at this point.
Jon kills Dany in the finale.
Bran is king.
Tyrion, Davos, and some others are his council.

The list does have two items wrong. Brianne doesn’t visit Jamie after he is captured. And the part about Bran becoming king. The first item was a mistake. The second item was to throw off leakers. It was debunked a few days ago

False

and Bron for some reason

GRRM basically ripped the concept of the Bran being an all knowing (immortal-ish) king from God Emperor of Dune.
Screenshot this post.

>The second item was to throw off leakers.
what did he mean by this?

Yeah, I totally forgot about that dumb fucking character.

He's not in line for the throne.

The Mad King's highest ranking, living heir is Jon, followed by Dany.

Queen Cersei has no heirs.

Robert's only (known) son is Gendry, and Dany bought him off.

So if Jon and Dany both died tomorrow, lines of succession are effectively over. It's a free-for-all

>So if Jon and Dany both died tomorrow, lines of succession are effectively over. It's a free-for-all
Dany dies and Jon takes the black, so that leaves a council to elect a new King.

Ghost is next in line simp

>that leaves a council to elect a new King.
why would the council of literally-whos be relevant? there are actual aristocrats still living in the land

>Daenerys dies
>Jon, the true heir, refuses the throne and have no offspring, no one left in the succession line
>His closest male relative takes the throne

It would make a little bit of sense that way, but the writers probably will just ignore that and make the remaining characters vote for him or something like that.

still an stretch, even if they are related they are related on the stark side, not the dragon side

>this is his gf
What the fuck is wrong with these people

Attached: 4FCF572F-0AF4-498C-8DCC-D22037827C6A.jpg (480x336, 31K)

t'was all a ruse
THE NORTH REMEMBERS YOU SOUTHERN FUCKING SHITS

IF THEY END THE SHOW WITH THE STARKS EVIL SMIRKS AS THEY TAKE OVER WESTEROS I WILL PULL MY DICK OUT IN FRONT OF MY SISTERS AND MUM AND JACK OFF

go back dude

What’s wrong? He’s ugly too, and she’s Probbaly a nice girl who won’t cheat on him because he has money.

So Dany doesn't get to be the queen and also the Lannisters get BTFO, dumbass, I swear to god, this show is literally brainlet food

Theoretically you would have to go back on the family tree and find some random descendant of Aegon V

he is a glorified prop on a wheelchair, what did you expect?

>land
What land? The show is Winterfell and King's Landing. In D&D's mind, the rest of Westeros might as well not even exist.

at some point they cared about alliances, which require legitimacy or literally any lord could claim the throne as well, you don't get to just sit on the throne and telepathically rule everything

and even if telepathic government was possible, King's Landing doesn't even exist anymore

Do you think Bran warged into that northern soldier raping the KL civilian?

he has a weird head, probably would make a great butthead if they ever make a movie .

Attached: 584fd35e6a5ae41a83ddee97.png (400x400, 20K)

>people think god-king bran is a bad way to end it
nobody saw it coming and he could legitimately be the best ruler westeros has ever had

MOOT

No one would be able to plot against him since he's always playing 8gorillion D chess rape.

those that don't want power are often the ones that deserve it, its a pretty common trope at any rate

> second item was to throw off leakers.
yea I think they did a piss poor job of that thus far, but hey them leaking 98% of the story is still not as bad as 100% technically right.

>inmortal all seing king
I cannot believe Branfags won

he's clearly gay and they're clearly bearding one another.

it was part of his plan, because he's the night king.

how is he immortal?

Thats a solid 8 in bongland

>when you cum but she keeps sucking

its gonna end with a zoom in of bran on the thrown and his eyes just barely shading to blue then end credits.

He's gonna turn in to a tree

If the promise of beautiful rapes were come true then I’m happy with the ending

If you still don't understand what the Three-Eyed Raven truly is then you are retarded.

>bobby was the best king after all this
Damn poetic
I can't wait for him to bust through the doors of the red keep and tell Bran that he doesn't have to take on the burden, that he will sacrifice himself for the realm.

contrarianism at its finest

If i stab him, will he die?

Bran has zero claim to the Iron Throne

No, because he lives in a fucking world wide tree network. All you are killing is a physical body he currently inhabits.

that's not the correct response

Who?

stannis comes back

Record it.

Thats what makes it a TWIST

He becomes Kings Landing internet? Fucking hell

he can see the FUCKING FUTURE so that's a pretty good quality to have in a king, a position of power in which you have the power to react to future threats

>
>show me the proof.. wherE ?

Attached: confirmed leaks.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

he can upload his mind into other normies when he is going to die

Yet he didn't see that Kings Landing would get nuked

rape is beautiful

why would he turn blue? too much silver in the food?
barely a ruler at all beyond a figurehead, jon arryn ruled while he was able to keep lannisters at bay, which wasn't that long

cumskin-hiro

or he saw, but said nothing because of all the rape he would get to watch

>A council gets formed to decide
who decides to form the council though? Tyrion, Davos, Sam and Bron are a bunch of nobodies. I guess Tyrion and Sam have noble blood, but barely acknowledged by anymore except their small friend group

Attached: 1555339559990.jpg (451x447, 31K)

They did shoot multiple endings so hopefully thats one of the false endings, because quite frankly its the fucking worst possible outcome.

what's the point of taking the black? the wall is destroyed, the wildlings are gone, the white walkers are gone.

yes, that point makes no sense

Why do you expect good writing and logic?

This is exactly what I’ve thought since Ayra killed the Night King.

Thenns and other savages that didn't align with Mance.

were part of the night's king army and are now in a pile somewhere around winterfell

I assume night's watch will just become like the official westeros army or whatever.

Theres a chance the people who didnt join Jon are probably dead from the White Walkers rising.

So I doubt there's much real threat.

I hear ya, but I doubt the Night King ^ co. made a continent-wide line that just swept up everyone as it moved south. Even as a swarm, my assumption is that they still missed some populated areas.

That's my headcanon though. What it PROBABLY is is a plot point that they learned from GRRM that may make sense in the books, but they didn't actually write to explain for in the show.

SPOILER

Nobody rules the Iron throne. They agree to make 7 kingdoms a federation of democratic republics

Yeah true, plus the fact that they have a giant unrepairable hole in the wall along the coast. no use manning Castle Black, et al. if everyone will just head to Eastwatch and head southward on their merry way

goddamn fuck
he was a cute kid but those bong genese have absolutely no mercy

i'm sure there are some wildlings left, but any numerically relevant population has been wiped, they may raid some villages but i doubt it would happen often enough to justify maintaining a permanent fortification to keep them at bay

also winter is here, unless seasons change when you kill the night's king, so the north is probably really shitty right now to keep a lot of people alive or a growing population that threatens anybody

>he can see the FUCKING FUTURE
what's more fucked up is that he saw the vision of Dany burning Kings Landing at the end of S6 yet he still let Dany and Jon go south without telling Jon about the million people about to die by fire.

He's pulling all the strings.

Attached: The Bran master plan.jpg (1024x466, 86K)

Yup, good points.

I think the ending spoilers with Bran as King are a planted fake to make Jon predictably being king seem better in comparison

I don't think he CAN see the future, right? Just past & present; and he can apparently influence both.

Before the Winterfell battle, they were wondering if the NK could be snuffed out by dragonfire, and Bran said he didn't know because no one had ever tried. Dany tried in the battle.

holy shit yeah. well i hope it is explained in the final episode
the fucker knew about the wildfire and he never told anyone

the wildings are the new nights watch, and the wall is only partialy destroyed, if anything they'll just be there to obeserve happenings beyond the wall and police shit up north

If by Jon you mean Sweet Robin, sure.

Attached: ironsweetthronerobinwhen.jpg (197x256, 11K)

>they were wondering if the NK could be snuffed out by dragonfire,

When did that happened liar?

I believe it! The writing is so retarded may as well go balls to the walls crazy at this point

>Let's vote for a King who can't have children!
Way to ensure stability there, guys. Not like you just fought a bunch of wars over the throne or anything.

best ending would be Dragon Queen murdering everybody and getting her undisputed reign desu, killing her at this point is just cope and coward writing

It was the night before the wight attack in S08E03. All the cast were standing around the map discussing the “strategy”. Same scene as Sam talking about how it made sence that the NK would want to come for Bran, as he is the living memory of the world of men, or something to that effect.

why would any government finance a camping club in the north

I didn't believe this when it was first posted because it was so ridiculous.

For you

the fuck is Bronn doing on the council?

Because he learned from Ned that saying no doesn't
A) Keep you alive
B) Remove you from having to deal with bullshit anyway even if you stay alive

Master of Quips.

Tullys were on the council before, why not Bronn, he owns the same place they did before.

getting a new castle.

My guess is that as a knight and [eventual] Lord of Highgarden, he'll have some clout, and that will be some fanservicey happy ending for him.

he is a named character and still alive so they had to put him somewhere...

So people can get one of the biggest seven kingdoms by just waving a crossbow in front of hand of the queen?

i guess it could make some sense if all of this happens after a big enough time-skip and he became relevant as a lord somehow in the meanwhile...

What happened to that other set of leaks from that spanish guy? The one that said Tyrion was going to be executed?

>cripple kid that can't have a heir is going to be king

At what point did the show ever hint that he could see the future? He can see parts of the past, he can see things through animals and weirwood trees, and he can warg into things. That's it.

why would he need a heir? he can live forever by installing his software into other people before dying

kek

i think he had some visions about King's Landing burning, but that was probably just the writers fucking up and adding those for dramatic points when it made no sense because you can't have a vision without some future disaster showing up in it

In this show? Seems that way.

Well, Tyrion promised Highgarden to him. Not likely if Dany is in the picture, but if Tyrion is on the King's council once Dany is BTFO, he'll probably make it happen. I would imagine Highgarden is “currently” under ownership of the crown anyway.

>he warged into the sperm to ensure that every rape would result in a rapebaby
Damn that's dark D&D

>just the writers fucking up and adding those for dramatic points when it made no sense

I would probably bet money that this is the case.

>but if Tyrion is on the King's council once Dany is BTFO, he'll probably make it happen
yes, but if Dany is BTFO where does the council even get his legitimacy from? at that point it's just a bunch of randoms. I guess Tyrion is a noble but nothing special among other nobles. Though i guess he may be the head of the Lannister house by now... still no legitimacy beyond any other head of a noble house

He's not. Retards are believing the dumbest shit ever. There is no thrown left. It's a fucking wasteland. It's probably all his dream anyway as he gets ripped apart by the white walkers while he is warging.

Don't forget he can interact with the past too, which means this whole thing could be resolved through time travel.

lol yeah exactly. I guess I'm just trying to sort things out without much logic, but just trying to work out the vague show-esque way they will explain it. I can't defend it though, heheh.

What houses are even left? Yara greyjoy, some dornish prince, sansa, robin arryn, radmure, gendry baratheon. Actually the only line that got wiped out were the tyrells. Everyone else has at least one survivor

Somebody put wheels in the iron throne

i'm guessing there are some minor houses even if the major houses are in shit shape by now. They wouldn't just follow whatever is decided by a bunch of randoms that just happened to be chosen by the previous queen before they literally betrayed her.

i guess they could have """legitimacy""" if they have an army, but i doubt the cucksullied will follow anybody else than the queen, and i don't think there's any other huge army around

he been playing 4d chess this whole time. he knew how telling Jon the truth about his parents would turn out

This whole thing never gets expanded on other than the build up reveal of Hodor.

Bronn will probably kill him and take it. He'd be unironically a better King than Bran

Bobby wasn't a bad King per se. The realm was peaceful

I have no idea how the fuck Bran becomes king over Gendry if Gendry is still alive too. Gendry has the better claim and is, you know, not a fucking cripple who speaks in riddles.

>they remade brains wheelchair into mobile iron throne
HAHHAHAHAHAH that would be great GOT would end as a literal joke

He doesn't have to be the best King ever. Just make the realm peaceful and prosperous until you die then let someone else worry about it

ah yes, i guess Gendry sort of has a claim, even being a basterd

yeah the whole issue of succession sure won't cause any strife

>literally ripped off Dune

Attached: God_Emperor_of_Dune_Cover_Art.jpg (306x512, 135K)

but does he even care about such things? what's Bran's tax policy?
Bran is literally nobody, not even lord of winterfell right now, i guess he has a claim to it but is not accepted by other northern houses at this point

He's got better things to do

youtube.com/watch?v=k1xIDejK0zM

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-14-at-10-24-39-pm-1555295128.png (480x477, 300K)

post more Sansa and the rape webms

Attached: 1557853710104.jpg (780x437, 105K)

>The autist who speaks in riddles, doesn't give a shit about anything, is paralysed from the waist down and has his favorite hobby as watching others get raped is going to get crowned king because fuck it, everyone else is dead
this truly were the game of thrones all along

Attached: 1557867085773.png (388x413, 5K)

can they milk Bran for semen and impregnate a successor into a girl? even if he can't feel anything surely his balls still work

also if Bran is king for some reason his relatives will be next in the succession line, so Salsa or Arya or any of their kids would get the throne, no issue there

>this
and it's probably why these lazy writers phoned it in this way

Attached: therapesansa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: 1529253892637.gif (160x160, 502K)

the ending will be:

danny is kill
jon is kill
>no
bran is king
then everybody happy, party
they leave the room
him alone, he opens his eyes, blue eyes
smiles
gets up and starts walking
cuts to black

sorry for spoilers

Robert was a great king because he was a great delegator. He married into money and let Cersei and Tywin get away with some shit to keep them happy. Not only that, but some people loved him and some people feared him and he knew which to play up.

Anyone who thinks he was a shit king is a shit person.

why would he be a night king? they don't explain how those are produced exactly but don't you have to be tied to a tree and then stabbed on the heart or similar?

Wrong. Jon will abdicate and bring democracy and socialised healthcare to Westeros. Last half of the last episode will go into detail about his revolutionary social programs.

what you (and most people) missed during the night king battle is when arya is about to kill him, he stopped time for a split second and during this time his consciousness was transferred to bran's body
then the king's body disintegrated and it looked like arya killed him, which was his plan to begin with, he wants to rule the living for now

why do you think all the walker generals pretended not to see when arya was walking to backstab him? you think you can kill the king with some crappy dagger? of course not

TEST
YOUR MIGHT

why is he a telepathic ghost now?

what do you mean exactly?

wait, did he do it?

The current Bran is the Night King.

RAPE THEM ALL

Attached: 8e86a9d5f96dad20ad32c561c4a9fa6a49baeabb5e3da453c919720481a2699b.jpg (600x300, 71K)

He’s the best choice if you want stability in the realm if you think about it. He can see the future so if people try ploy against him he can deal with it right away

>There is no thrown left
so they're pass it if throwing doesnt work

Attached: smg.jpg (164x132, 4K)

Now that the Night King is dead, Planetos will go through extreme global warming and the North will become a temperate paradise while the rest of the world becomes a desert. So being in charge of the corridor to the far North is a big deal.

They meant Jon marries Grey Worm

just move to sothoryos

Attached: x1hcIii.jpg (900x898, 342K)

Outta the way, brindled fucking shits.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

he looks like he's having an insanely good orgasm

Attached: the rape theon.webm (960x550, 2.39M)

He is a legitimate Baratheon now, and the true heir over the Targareon usurpers.

>planetos
who writes this shit?

Attached: 978.png (820x729, 106K)

Please no

That anne frank chick will just milk his prostate twice a day and gape her cunt with a speculum so she can pour it in. Ezpz, got an heir.

He can interact with the past,its not unreasonable he could be interacted with by future green seers as well giving him a kind of future sense.

>mfw this reaction pic pretty much sums up the series finale

Attached: 1502414549753.jpg (1274x714, 127K)

Attached: 1557845660522.jpg (1205x1220, 209K)

>the redhead
Tormund would make the best king

Attached: SAVE_20190513_220013.jpg (501x498, 57K)

stop stealing reddits memes

>dude weed lmao

>Last male heir of the great Stark house
>zero claim

This is the only way I could think of on how this shit show could possibly be saved. They needed to show glimpses of it (the good) in 8.5. Then half of the last episode shows Bran as the true bad guy 3ET and how he orchestrated everything because.... reasons. To rule I guess

Of course D&D could never pull it off nor considered this as a possibility.

After 8.3, there was no possible way to save it, though. They needed to set up and foreshadow Bran being the Evil 3ER well before, showing his power and how he's manipulating events in what looks like positive ways

He'll just warg into some dude and fuck a random chick to getca heir. Wonder if that counts as cucking though

No, he will become hand because he can see everything. Jon will rule against his will like Robert before him, but he'll be wise like his foster father/uncle. Brienne will kill Dany becoming the queenslayer like Jamie before her, carrying a name but not having to atone like him.

Yes. They can do it like in the Hannibal book, where Mason Verger's(a quadriplegic) sister makes Mason cum with a cattle prod up his ass.

even as retarded as this show has become i can't imagine a scenario where the bran becomes king thing ends up being true. the fucking hoops they'd have to jump through for this to even resemble something remotely sensical

> tyrion: you should be king
> bran: i can't be king, i am the three eyed raven, i don't want it
> tyrion: you are perfectly qualified to be king - nobody knows who you are, you are both physically and emotionally stunted, you have no ancestral connection to either of the previous ruling houses, you have never been in charge of anything and you sort of freak everybody out.
> bran: you're right. i accept

If he does win the throne as leaks say then all went according to plan because he's the true 'Big Bad'. He knew Dany would win and go mad and goodguy Jon would kill her but doesn't want the throne. Bran is chosen to be King since he's the last male Stark and the powerful 3ER.

Could've been done well but needed to be set up a lot better and in S07. Like, Bran sends them off on that retarded quest to capture a weight to show Cersi because he knows Dany will save him but the NK will get her Dragon and thus what's needed to destroy the Wall.

Pretty sure paralyzed guys can still get hard and cum, can't they?

It wasn't burning though was it? That'd have showed that Dany does in fact go mad and burns it all down. The normie retards wouldn't have been so surprised then despite everyone who isn't an idiot saw it coming a long time ago.

Showed the dragon's shadow flying over KL for sure; which everyone also knew would happen

Depends on where exactly their spine was injured. But potentially yes.

Actually the Brienne stuff might have been out of order and it refers to her trying to convince him after sex.

Had same and similar ideas on how to save that shit episode that (seemingly) destroyed the entire universe.

A pretty good idea that would "save" GoT but horrible execution. "Lol, NK warged into Bran and inevitably becomes King of the living"

3ER taking over "Bran" and being the true bad guy (the power of the NK was the only thing that could possibly stop him) would be better but that too would've needed a much better setup

SEVEN KINGDOMS

Need proof of source it’s from a long time ago. The only source floating around here is a Yea Forums greentext where everything (so far) is true, however, it was made recently. The leak sources it claims to be made from all mention things that didn’t happen and some things that can’t happen due to last Sunday’s events.

Even if the leaks predicted episode 5 they might have intended to do that to throw you off of episode 6.

he said he didn't want to be lord or winterfell
no one asked him if he wanted to be king

all those reddit leaks have come true so far.

This sounds like the kind of shit JustaPancake puts in his Kingdom Hearts videos.

Attached: 1492258110038.jpg (390x344, 26K)

Because shit writing

Attached: world_of_warcraft__wrath_of_the_lich_king_art_56.jpg (900x1120, 175K)

All-Knowing God King sounds good to me

Attached: piotr-foksowicz-bram-fanart-game-of-thrones-c-s-1200.jpg (1200x886, 179K)

wow thnaks for spoiling season 8 bro, i havent even watched it yet

he had some pretty wildling cunt that died there. Probably he thinks that he can find another one.

might have something to do with the leaks that literally predicted 100% of everything that's happened so far almost a month ago.

socialist republics ruled by some old hags as dictators and with homosexuals as prime ministers so that the feminshits will like the show again and buy the dvds

ALL HAIL BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, THE EVERLASTING GOD-EMPEROR OF PLANETOS, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: KINGBRAN.jpg (1100x580, 311K)

I trust Bran. I don't trust the 3ER tho. Don't know enough about the shady bastard. I don't think he's gonna be a good ruler and i don't want him on the throne .

A lot of the final scenes were shot behind closed doors with only select crew. They also shot multiple fake scenes for the final.

> 3 eyed raven the real evil
> trapped in the north
> watching and planning through tree network
> NK knew and was trying to stop him
> now free to take over

>my load is blowing face

Attached: 2DD336CA-2941-4325-B5BF-E3D72AB5A2A1.jpg (713x726, 149K)

this can somewhat save the show
him sitting the throne is a bit much
but getting in everyones head and making them kill each other is nice

>Sothoryos is just fucking Australia
I mean it makes sense just by looking the map.

Bran will provide narration and then get out of his chair at the last second and address us directly into the camera. He’ll explain that it’s all over and that it was a huge waste of time.

looks dont matter kiddo, you will find that out when you discover Stacy has fucked 20 guys before you and even some after..

stop being so fucking shallow.

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

reminder all of the dragon killing crossbows are gone

bran is going to warg drogon

>“You will never walk again, Bran,” the Three-Eyed Raven told his eventual successor. “But you will fly.”

bravo martin

There’s not a fucking prayer that this will happen

It's actually Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY

fucking bronn

>They also shot multiple fake scenes for the final.
source?

it was leaked. croatian guy. moustache.

Remember that scene that seemed to sort of random at the time where Varys and Tyrion talked about finding a male heir and not a female? That was to set it up for Branflakes to step in.

Jon is no leader - he got himself killed already for being too lawful-good. What I don't get is that Cersei and Sansa were accepted as rulers, so why the sudden "People will only accept a King" discussion.. Everyone thinks it was about Jon, but it's about Bran instead.

>The rape.... Sansa...

Attached: Bran Stark campaign logo.png (500x308, 290K)