ITT: Objectively bad movies that you loved or liked

ITT: Objectively bad movies that you loved or liked.

Attached: venom.jpg (337x500, 47K)

Attached: p13458606_v_v8_ae.jpg (960x1440, 330K)

I know rogue one is objective bad and I will never rewatch it but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it a lot.

Attached: rogue1.jpg (409x606, 47K)

I like unexpected downer endings

Yes! Life is great, I loved it!

This movie is alright. I was expecting Nolan's Batman levels of bad but the director didn't take the movie too seriously and it came out enjoyable overall.

Underrated creature design IMO

same

This, I loved Venom for this reason, it was silly and fun and the story a mess. My favorite capeshit or rather the only capeshit in the last 10 years or more that I can watch without feeling dirty.

I actually love/ like a lot of "objectively" bad movies. I have low standards. That is how you know if I don't like a movie it was truly atrocious (looking at you TLJ).

Attached: 81CwZDa+dwL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 374K)

Same

>Objectively bad movies
What makes a movie bad or good? Why is Venom bad when other capeshit fliscs are good? It's same fucking CGI filled quipfest shit.

Battle Los Angeles

Venom was loved by everyone i know. It average the movie i thought

Some gay shit and fart jokes but swiss army man was very nice and enjoyable.

Attached: swiss army man.jpg (297x440, 30K)

Attached: movie43.jpg (220x326, 31K)

Attached: movie.jpg (804x1187, 283K)

remember watching that on leave after geeting out of bootcamp and being super motivated. Watched it again a few years later and it didn't age well lol.

Nothing beats posting anonymously, huh
Battle Los Angeles wasn't as bad as people believe it was

For venom it's a lot
>huge plot holes
>missing scenes
>tone was all over the place
>lacking motivation I'm a loser and you are a loser so let's just eat bad guy
But it was really fun unlike all the other capeshit.

but other capeshit is full of plot holes and nonsense too yet it's said to be good

Maybe I'm wrong calling From Dusk Till Dawn "bad movie" but the story and plot was mindless although everything else was great.
On the whole though it was the best movie I watched this year and the most fun and easily among my favorite movies.

Attached: from dusk till dawn.jpg (1000x1500, 343K)

Personally I can't stand other capeshit but the few people I talk with seem to take their stories very seriously while Venom was just fun.

Attached: pandorum.jpg (576x853, 143K)

>objectively bad
you tards need to fuck off
very good movie

Attached: mandy.jpg (500x741, 363K)

Same goes for all Terminators after the first 2 but I enjoyed them all.

Attached: terminator genisys.jpg (403x500, 61K)

Some based stuff

Attached: p10237714_v_v8_ag.jpg (960x1440, 358K)

The only reason Life was "hated" and buried was because it triggered the scientism cocksuckers who think that science and technology is always wrong and the new God and what it's going to save us.
Life is a very good story about hubris commited by mankind against nature in the name of science.
On top of that Life was really good in every other aspect and with great action.

Attached: zohan.jpg (655x491, 75K)

Attached: little nicky.jpg (468x580, 525K)

Attached: happy gilmore.jpg (300x424, 27K)

This flopped, really don't know why.
It's a really solid movie all together. NOT OVERLY COMPLEX OR ANYTHING. But it hits all the beats. Really solid action and choreography. There's this little mini doc or behind the scenes thing on Rain and how hard he worked on his role. Man it just get's me that all that work didn't pay off for him.

I think this movie was ahead of it's time. I think it would perform really well if released now. Granted for a lot of bullshit reasons that Yea Forums might complain about but I think it would be worth it.

Attached: ninja-assassin.jpg (474x902, 78K)

It boring and generic.

Attached: mummy.jpg (1012x1500, 363K)

YOU"RE BORING AND GENERIC.

Attached: face off.jpg (630x1200, 73K)

Escape Plan was really fun.

Attached: escape plan.jpg (696x985, 124K)

OP said bad movies, you fuck nugget.