HELP

So I was talking with this girl who STILL supports dany.
I asked her how can she do that after the Dragon GENOCIDE!
She said "well why didnt cercei evacuate the city", I told her thats the whole point and her biggest defence having civs therr and she just said "well its cerceis fault then all deaths are on her"

WTF BROS HOW DO I RESPOND

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-euron-watches-drogon.jpg (1092x614, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBYSfnFZKQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

danny is israel confirmed

by not arguing with people irl over a fantasy tv show like some spastic

>not supporting the mad queen
cringe

Mercy is weakness

Defending Daenerys is unironically like defending Stalin or Hitler. Based GRRM wants to show us supporting mass murderers in XXI century.

but they rang the bells though
your friend is dumb

Fuck the innocents, fucking cunts, blonde should lay back and finger herself on top of the dragon

idiot. they rang the bells and surrendered, did she miss that part?

>talking with this girl
Well there's your problem. There's only one good thing women can do with their mouths and it doesn't involve words.

Cercei didnt

your friend is based

This. Gotta break a few eggs to make the blini, da?

Attached: bylat.jpg (599x762, 210K)

doesn't matter, cersei is nothing without her men that just surrendered. dany only burned the city down to scare the shit out of the rest of westeros.

Dany literally did nothing wrong, it's not her fault that D&D suddenly changed the meaning of bells in KL.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBYSfnFZKQA

It's not about the greater good nowadays, it's about doing right by yourself.

I've never known bells to mean surrender

Can you give me her contact info? because that girl is BASED AF

Attached: 1557751364312.jpg (868x870, 108K)

>OP
cringe
>that girl
based

How else were they supposed to announce it?
(yes, i know it's an onion knight's quote)

evacuate them where exactly lol, they rang the bells and she did it anyway, shes retarded

that's the same excuse Americans use for bombing civilians

Wow. Too real?

tell her that she is the kind of person that would have supported Hitler killing hundreds of innocents.

Does the show support it? Hardly. At this point the show doesn't support anyone really. It's a shitty situation from all sides.
The fans can support some characters though including Dany, and that is more disturbing.

To be honest, your friend is only half right. If it's Cercei's fault to stay, it's still also Dany's fault to decide to kill the people INSTEAD of Cercei herself. Dany only burns parts of the towers, because she's too willing to use her only dragon left and probably because she knows she'd be dead if she was just trying to walk in the city.
It's really both their faults that this disaster happened. Because they've been too proud.

I did and she told me why am I even saying that and i shouldnt be bothered by it since im "alt right"

WTF bros i have never revealed my power level and i dont usually sperg about politics both IRL or online

Blonde green eyed descendant of ancient people burns down sand niggers.

She guessed right...and you proved it by your reaction. She is really good.

DAENERYS IS MEIN FUHRER!

Based, redpilled and enlightened.

Daenerys before going wacko: Stupid little girl using hacks.

Daenerys after going wacko: Mein leader and the ruler of my heart.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-14-14h44m12s892.png (1280x720, 802K)

alt-right is just meme lad.

Hitler never did anything of the sort

>speaking about Hitler that way
cringe