Stan Lee's ex-manager charged with elder abuse against comic book co-creator

reuters.com/article/us-people-stan-lee-idUSKCN1SK04W

>The former manager of Stan Lee has been charged with elder abuse against the late comic book legend, a Los Angeles court official said on Monday.

>Keya Morgan was charged on Friday with five counts of elder abuse, including false imprisonment, fraud and forgery stemming from an incident last summer when Lee was 95 years old, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Superior Court public information office told Los Angeles City News Service.

>In court documents last year, Morgan was accused of seizing control of Lee’s Hollywood Hills home and hiring security guards with orders to keep away relatives and associates before moving the comic book creator to an unfamiliar condominium.

Attached: stan lee.jpg (1080x1322, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgfhKG5FTng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty funny

Attached: 1478549993720.png (330x319, 178K)

Getting old seems very scary

>elder abuse
>child abuse
What's next?

based caretaker BTFO capeshitters

old people are worse than little children

Stand died hating city folk. This is the best timeline.

Attached: B4767D44-3546-4393-AFF2-6F856FD0AA11.jpg (214x317, 7K)

capeshit jew btfo

Yeah, just look at how based this is
>youtube.com/watch?v=BgfhKG5FTng

Based

Not all heroes wear capes.

lmao

I love how everyone knew that such was going on and still did nothing because "STAN LEE IS dA coolest!111 gimmie my signed merch!"

Japanese women abusing my body ha ha ha

This video is the only time Stan Lee has ever entertained me.

we're supposed to feel bad for a millionaire who should have gone to jail for illegal campaign donations.

Attached: [email protected] (1125x759, 57K)

BASED BASED BAAAAASED

I only hope that behind closed doors, Morgan beat seven shades of shit out of the old cunt.

They’re gross, ugly, they’re has beens, they stink, they’re set in their ways and will never grow or learn. Yes. The elderly are a plague, which is why scientists are treating aging like it’s a disease.

This is so fucked up

nightmare fuel

Attached: 1508971518085.png (466x492, 187K)

Live as a propagandist, die as a consumable.

Attached: RIP IN PEACE STAN THE CHECK OUT MY BAG.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

Old people don't know shit. My grandmother called in an abuse claim on me after I touched her shoulder to reassure her about something. I've never hurt her in my life and all the sudden she flips like that. They lose their minds. Anyone after 90 needs to be imprisoned. They just aren't mentally coherent anymore and endanger anyone around them because they've long since lost their minds.

I don't, that guy was a piece of shit and deserved what he had done to him.
His daughter also wanted to screw him over with keeping him working.
If you were any decent of a human being than your children wouldn't betray you.
Just your average jew

The comments make it even better.
>'How would you feel if that was your own father being treated in a similar way''.
kek

Exactly.

>If you were any decent of a human being
Hi Pavel.

>Anyone after 90 needs to be imprisoned
Fuck off. Women are always crazy. My grandfather lived to 99 and he was one of the smartest men I knew. Would read books and garden all day. He was a little senile and pretty inactive in the last 2 years of his life but you could still talk to him. It's more old people who are neglected and left alone by their cruel families who lose it. Anyone left alone does.

I want to feel no pity for this moralizing old Jew, but I just can't do it.

How can people be so melodramatic? I watched that expecting something much worse, it's just a bored guy livening up what's probably been a long shift by spelling out the name one of the times he says it.

cock and ball abuse

>My grandmother called in an abuse claim on me after I touched her shoulder to reassure her about something.
It's because you were licking your lips, thinking of her unshorn growler.

Don't be so fucking sentimental, he destroyed American cinema. His lifelong goal was to destroy American cinema, and he succeeded. A little condescension, false imprisonment, maybe a smack in the nuts, is more than fair. Really, he should have been sodomized with a pipe, like Colonel Gaddafi.

>all those kids in the comments section telling his family to keep him in his house or a retirement home
being old is fucking suffering jfc

It was a video of an exhausted old man being threatened and pushed around by worthless Boomers and traitorous Gen Xers.

I watch something like this and I want to feel my teeth meet in his old flesh. Based Morgan.

>threatened
No.
>pushed around
No. Instructed. And he employed Morgan to help him, right?

Based patriot

Hopefully you will die before reaching that state mate!

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Oh I don't give a fuck about America, only its cinema.

Clearly you never dealt with demented old people personally.

Intimidation. Look into it.

>clearly you never dealt with demented old people personally.

Laqueesha is going to beat you and Tyrone is going to rape you when you're old.

I know what intimidation is, and it isn't happening in that clip. They're his security, you know? They haven't been hired to intimidate him, he's hired them to keep away loons.

>Laqueesha is going to beat you and Tyrone is going to rape you when you're old.
Interesting, you hate black people but you sentimentalize an old (((globalist))).

I don't hate black people, I detest phoney "black culture" that is pushed by the Rosenblatts of the world, the "black culture" that tells them that white people are at fault for everything bad and that the right thing to do is to steal and generally be a...nagging problem in society. Real blacks have no problems with me and I have to problems with them..because they are part of the melting pot, not the "them vs us" crap you're clearly into .

>I know what intimidation is, and it isn't happening in that clip

lol The guy was leaning into him, which was totally unnecessary; the old need rest.

based