>Reduced Iron Fleet from 1000 ships to 20 ships
>Reduced Thousand Sons from 1000 soldiers to 300 soldiers
>Reduced Red Keep hit points
>Increased dragonbreath explosive radius
>Increased Dothraki spawn rate
>Increased Unsullied spawn rate
>Targaryen Army alignment changed to Chaotic Evil
>Winter season removed

Attached: Cjwx782UkAITjj0.jpg (620x413, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JWonggg/status/1127968802094759936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GoT balance team fired when

I like how people try to say Danaerys didn't use her entire army in Winterfell.

Do one for 8.3

>Faceless Man stealth bonus increased by 200%

>Hero Changes:
>Arya: +30% armour
>The Mountain: +50% head armor
>The Hound: Vision reduced by %50
>Grey Worm: +10 to throwing skill
>Jamie: Now takes -25% critical strike damage
>Daenerys: Now has a 50% chance to go berzerk for 45 minutes. Her damage will increase by 25% however her attacks can now harm allies.
>Euron: Removed from the game. Character was ultimately underused.
>Cersei: morale decreased by 25%

Seriously I just don't understand why they put the GC outside the fucking walls???? They showed the balistas can point down, why didn't they just have the fucking archers on the walls and balistas firing at the sieging army and wreck them? so retarded

This is actually really funny

Fucking lol

The Golden Company kind of forgot about the walls

There's actually a post on reddit that's much longer.

Attached: patch.jpg (733x861, 161K)

>Reduced Scorpion accuracy 50%
>Reduced Iron Fleet from 1000 ships to 20 ships
>Reduced Golden Company from 10000 soldiers to 300 soldiers
>Golden Company elephants remain at 0
>Reduced Red Keep hit points
>Increased dragonbreath explosive radius
>Increased Dothraki spawn rate
>Increased Unsullied spawn rate
>Decreased Army of the North loyalty
>Decreased Ironborn sanity
>Targaryen Army alignment changed to Chaotic Evil
>Faceless Man durability increased 500%
>Plate armor reduced by 60%
>Alchemical Zombies are now immune to critical hits
>Winter season removed

The reddit post is reddit and repeats the same plot armor joke 100 times.

Based
Cringe. You have to go back.

>intelligence
>%
200% SMART

Attached: 17wbz6144zt11.jpg (640x600, 54K)

XD

Nobody is going to talk about them literally camping outside Kings landing? With no consequences.

>Winter season removed

Attached: 1546540269766.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

I couldn't believe this when I saw it, I thought I must have been wrong and they were outside another castle but forgot to name it. It wouldn't have taken more than a few hours to get some catapults into place and decimated them.

>look at me, I made fun of reddit again

I just don't get it lads. Does no one in that show observer and think? It doesn't take a genius to figure this shit out. There must be something hellish going on behind the scenes. Is it because it's only 6 episodes, so they're rushing everything? It doesn't make sense.

I think they're in a hurry to film star wars movies instead. *Apparently* HBO wanted to go until S10 and give them a bigger budget, but D&D said no.

>S10
Christ, I can't imagine 5 more seasons of D&D shite

meant to say 2. I kept thinking about season 5 as that was when D&D shit started.

Yes

>Removed Dorne.

Why didn't they just hire somebody else and let them go do their sw bs

Spear formation outside of the walls prevents the use of battering rams, seige engines, and ladders while allowing archers a direct line of sight for close fire support. It would also conceivably allow them to use the ballistas on approaching infantry after downing the dragon. Spear formation can then easily disengage through the gate if they are compromised, then reinforce the men on the walls.

>When he arrived on the Spanish border, Caesar was able to seize the Pyrenees passes from the republicans and march into Spain. Near Ilerda, the Pompeians made camp on a hill and Caesar endeavoured to camp about 400 paces from the foot of the hill.[1] While the Pompeians under Afranius threatened to give battle, Caesar declined, but had his first two lines of troops form up for battle anyway, while the third line was ordered to dig a wide ditch behind the lines, unseen. As night came, Caesar withdrew his army behind the ditch and spent the night under arms.[1]
Camped 300m below the enemy at the bottom of the hill, what a madman

Justin Wong did it first.

Forgot the link
twitter.com/JWonggg/status/1127968802094759936

too bad dany's army literally had no siege equipment to speak of aside from the dragon

>Reduced Scorpion accuracy to 0%

>Arya every times she get knockout had a 10% chance for a random horse to appears, stack

I don't know why I still play this crap.

Yes

I like how people can't wrap their brain around the fact that the answer to EVERY SINGLE question/argument about these episodes is just BAD WRITING.

Why did Dany...Bad writing
Why didn't Arya..Bad writing
Why didn't we see signs of.... Bad writing
Why did Jamie....Bad writing
I don't get why......Bad writing
There was no reason for ........Bad writing
Where did ....Bad writing

Im seeing all this drawn out "analysis" from both sides of an argument when it all just comes down to BAD WRITING. The show is bad now, the writers ran out of source material and proved that without it they have no idea what they're doing.

Side note on the Drogon dodging complaint, Im pretty sure this is the first time we've seen a Dragon AWARE that it was being shot at and Dragons aren't stupid. NK spear came out of nowhere and hit Viserion, they didn't know what the scorpion was the firs time Drogon gets shot, and Euron ambush shot Rhaegal through a mountain. I don't find it odd in the slightest that only firing a handful at an AWARE Drogon wouldn't yield much of a result......now why they didn't fire all of them at him? BAD WRITING........... but him evading the ones they did fire doesn't bother me at all. The show goes all over the place with dragon power levels and it suddenly remembered "Oh that's right, dragons conquered the world once because they're fking DRAGONS and they're OP as shit..........bad writing

>Dragon Fire no longer requires mana points

Dothraki rape rate increased by 2%

>Spear formation outside of the walls

From playing total war I can say that this is a bad idea.

You want the spear formation to form a concave inside the gate so that when they break it, they have to walk into 1000 spears.

This, you want your cavalry outside since you can harass enemy units and maybe snipe the enemy general while still being able to retreat quickly if needed.

You forgot
>Dragonfire cooldown reduced to 10 seconds (from 120)

>From playing total war
Yeah, Jon and Worm should be able to kill at least 200 Lannisters each and take the gates themselves.

>>Reduced Scorpion accuracy 50%
more like
>Scorptions are bugged right now and seem to have 0% accuracy regardless of circumstances. We're implementing a fix soon.

How the fuck did characters like Qyburn or The Mountain have plot armor? It's like people on reddit are retarded or something

the nerf is real. Also:
>Varys intelligence reduced 100%.

Yes

lol pretty much every actor has been shitting on season 8, it's not going to improve, but it will finally be over.

no one cares about your chinese e sport athletes

this was on rebbit first

I don't know. What I posted was a rumour going around, Everytime I ask for a source they stop responding.
But if it is true then maybe it was a time problem?

Hotfix 8.5.1

>Fixed rare occurrence of swords and daggers doing reduced damage against large human zombie units

>Known bugs: Faceless men sprinting on snow does not make any sound. (please do not abuse)

Attached: 1291180332297.jpg (400x375, 25K)

>Thousand Sons
I didn't know GoT was a prequel to warhammer 40K

Game of Thrones really is a shitty FTP MMO with a terrible dev staff.

>spear formation
>with those manlet shields
Literally your funeral buddy, enjoy being broken by the spear negros inside an hour

Yikes! Have sex, Yea Forumsirgins.

What happened to Yara and her fleet?

What happened to the Prince of Dorne offering support?

You'll never be a real woman.