So is GoT incoherent mythos now?

So is GoT incoherent mythos now?

Attached: 6a00e54ffb0bef883401901e4499d0970b-800wi.png (670x285, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s161810.gridserver.com/the-cosmology-of-serialized-television/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please explain

Attached: 1521349619720.png (645x773, 10K)

>now

is this a political compass?

Attached: D5_KJ6bW0AAiKNW.jpg (680x612, 98K)

How is BSG incoherent? The only part that doesn't make sense is the whole Starbuck = angel storyline but everything else was pretty simple

Each and every show can be reduced down to adhering to a category of whatever description, in this case it's how their interpretation of the state of the universe (the mythos) can be qualitatively assigned as being coherent or incoherent.

Where is this from, I'd like to read the full explanation.

So what does the cosmology mean?

what's incoherent about Bluffy? what's coherent about Breaking Bad?

Shouldnt BWE and TWD be expansionary? They rambled on for seasons.

>true blood.

Shit

is this loss?

>So what does the cosmology mean?
Fairly self explanatory, it's the three main theories as to the "end state" of the universe.

Coherent as in "Nothing is illogical" or rather "has no in universe contradictions".
To give an example, if no character is able to use ability X and in season 3 a newly introduced character is able to, and it is not adequately explained why they have it, that would be an example of an incoherency.

i didn't do the chart or post it, but my guess:
- Steady-State = Nothing changes = sitcom, characters do stuff but everything stays the same
- Expansionary = The universe gets larger = new conspiracies get mounted on top of the previous conspiracy making the universe bigger and never solving anything, enemies are replaced by new bigger badder enemies
- Big Crunch = The universe gets smaller as plot points get solved = People die or are defeated, conspiracies get solved, simplifying the setting and moving the plot towards some kind of resolution or end

would TWD be more Steady-State, stuff happens but nothing ever really changes

Fuck GoT, I want to rewatch Oz now.

You have a point, I believe the twd plot expands at such a crawling pace that it all appears to have reached equilibrium, but the zombie impact rate, both in appearance and inflicted casualties, are decreasing and it's becoming more of a western

did Veronica Mars ever get anywhere? i watched it ages ago, but i remember the main series being pretty tame stuff abut random bad people with some hints of conspiracy, and then there was a film or episode with pretty crazy conspiracy shit, and then nothing

or something like that

GoT is definitely incoherent. We’re definitely never going to find out why the summers and winters are of variable length or a million other things.

OK, in English this time

flat earth

>To give an example, if no character is able to use ability X and in season 3 a newly introduced character is able to, and it is not adequately explained why they have it, that would be an example of an incoherency.

That's not incoherent, at worst it's inconsistent. And these are not the same things.
Just link the fucking article/paper so we can read the definitions outselves.

Mad men is completely coherent wtf

And hes asking you to define and clarify these qualities in spite of how apparent it may be. Fucking autist.

>now
It always has been, and despite all the deaths its not crunchy either.

Game of thrones really jumped the shark. It became the show where everyone dies instead of one where a main character didn't have plot armor. Now people do have plot armor until their designated death scene. I almost thought they were going to have Quasimodo die unceremoniously simply by being crushed by some rocks during danys spergout, but of course this didn't happen.

s161810.gridserver.com/the-cosmology-of-serialized-television/