Shazam

Is it a good movie?

Attached: WEBPAGE_20190514_103935.jpg (299x373, 17K)

I enjoyed it desu

Attached: tenor (5).gif (498x380, 2.84M)

Bump

The sequel needs to focus on Mary and Billy as siblings like the first one had Freddy.

Attached: 1557716202346.jpg (1200x1800, 165K)

>saved a thumbnail

>the only non-jew white male in the movie was the fat dude who never said a word, and turned into a middle eastern when he got the superpowers
It's a 2019 movie

is there a bunch if kiddie pop culture jokes and social media references? I'm scared to watch it

Not really, Freddy uploads some superhero antics/powertesting to youtube during a montage (one of the best parts of the film imho) and there's some mortal kombat references but that's it. It's a fun film that made me laugh a few times.

i still believe in chadzam

MCU-tier quipfest without substance or soul. A corporate money-milking scheme.

Isn't she supposed to be going away to college soon anyway? How is she gonna do any fighting or bonding in the sequel?

Seething

It's a quipfest for sure, but there is some soul to it. There are important life lessons in Shazam on the importance of family and what "family" really means. Try to find a single life lesson in any MCU flick. Protip: you can not.

>Pedro
>white

'women can be heroes too' is a good life lesson, you idiot.

Nope, it sucked pretty hard.

I had a sneaking suspicion. My Jewdar is getting better.

Attached: 1460866381936.jpg (363x463, 125K)

It's sad that Mary didn't do anything cool and just wrestled a hentai monster offscreen
What's her specialty anyway?

Attached: Captain Marvel message to tv.webm (640x480, 2.21M)

Yes

Attached: Mary Marvel wants you to suck it.webm (480x852, 950K)

>The sequel needs to focus on Mary and Billy
*"Hee hee haw haw...No!*

Attached: 1557619894812.jpg (1280x533, 102K)

Based Captain Marvel

Reddit

Really good. Quips actually make sense, also in the context that he is actually a child.

Based and redpilled

mary go to college in Gotham and gets nightwing or red hood or even damian (gotham academy from middle school to college) better nightwing as a secret bodyguard batman's order and we get 2 sub plots 1 with billy and the kids and 2 mary and supernatural investigation 2 sub plots leading to final battle in desert or some other deserted place so people couldn't complain about the body count and i would like more practical effect than cgi but is a cape movie

Bump

Is it just me, or she got less attractive when she turned into her stacy form?

Its literally a kids movie. Not because it's capekino, but because it's clearly aimed at kids.
That being said, it's comfy and nice.

I would take Mary's shaft to the base of my throat and gobble up her nut juice like I've been in the desert for weeks. Nohomo because she's a girl.

Is it kino?

Yes, and that's good pussy.

Attached: 1549959174808.jpg (1080x1327, 231K)

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.png (626x685, 602K)

For me it's Darla

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x599, 560K)

zack efron?

>watching for life lessons