/got/ - AAAAH SAVE ME SHANSHA

Attached: 1486802618863.jpg (529x464, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpBBueLih_k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-yOrvMZigHY
streamable.com/sko5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev#Drevlian_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94
youtube.com/watch?v=5lz2GD1UpTI&t=3m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=4HbEmDYkflc
youtube.com/watch?v=GlzA_o_NfkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Emilia

This is my favorite scene in season 1, what's yours
youtube.com/watch?v=xpBBueLih_k

L Y N C H I A N
Y
N
C
H
I
A
N

Attached: pale mare.png (500x382, 244K)

Dany won't die next episode. SUBVERTED

Screencap

Where has she gone?

Attached: 155436468371436.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

>didn't pay a penny to watch game of thrones

Attached: qyburn dab got.png (687x446, 374K)

There was no real reason for either Cleganebowl or the Euron vs Jamie fight to happen.

Reminder that this will be the last scene.

Attached: 7l76i7fjrzx21.jpg (2048x2048, 304K)

NO, THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

Attached: 1557785811650.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

reminder that THIS seduced dany in the books

#1 proof the she is mentally ill

Attached: daario.png (465x613, 651K)

/got/ threads make me wish for a downvote button. I frequent reddit and also have sex. :)

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

Are they in Volantis?

Yeah but he's Euron.

Attached: 41bfa282cff914ddb0497de80cc1dc918dec36a6_hq.jpg (455x640, 42K)

*burns fleeing men, women and children in your path*

Attached: emilia.jpg (2700x1800, 434K)

The leak for the finale is fake even though the rest this season are real. Believe me or not. It will be kino though.

Attached: 1557820941925.jpg (541x633, 40K)

>There was no real reason for either Cleganebowl or the Euron vs Jamie fight to happen.

It's 100% pure fan service which did not further the plot at all. There was no point in me cheering any of those characters when I didn't care what they did cause I knew there was no stakes.

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SHE WOULD BURN A CITY AFTER IT SURRENDERS

Nice

Attached: wojak oooo.png (646x720, 14K)

>blue and yellow
Was he a swedecuck?

holy gazongas, I'm really into girls with big tits and butter face, that was my first sexual experience

Attached: 1528258437930.jpg (700x798, 72K)

>Jerusalem surrenders
>Crusaders burn Jerusalem anyway because they need to show off their power

Wow clap clap clap revenge for Byzantine 10/10

>Kings Landing surrenders
>Danny burns it anyway because she needs to show off her power

OMG FUCKING MONSTER INCEL QUEEN MAD QUEEN FUCKING TYRANT MURDERER WHORE

Attached: IMG_0777.jpg (2287x1312, 3.53M)

BOW

Attached: 1557783194152.jpg (595x595, 30K)

>I command you to fuck me

They are in Pentos.

The Wild Bell
by Daenerys Stormborn:

I want to take the bells off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground.
It's my curse, my eternal curse! I want to take the bells off but I can't! It's my curse! IT'S MY FUCKING CURSE!
I WANT TO TAKE THE BELLS OFF! PLEASE! TAKE THEM OFF! PLEASE!

Attached: HUNDRED PERCENT SANE.png (1280x1024, 1.73M)

In the aeroplane over the sea

AAAH SAVE ME ARYA

Attached: dqaa.jpg (201x251, 5K)

>The leak for the finale is fake even though the rest this season are real

Bingo. D&D leaked it as well.

dog I wish that was me

Attached: 19932823_1898718790402376_3337532529245683712_n.jpg (960x960, 90K)

King's Landing is westerosi Sodom and Gomorrah

Dany did nothing wrong

in the books she also considers being his "wanton" (slut).
that would be a fun story, Kelly C abandons her ambition for the throne to join the Essos mercenary gang bang circuit.

Imagine being such a morally bankrupt piece of shit that you would actually try to defend a woman who burned women and children alive.

Is this what the clown world has come to? Are people truly this repulsive and evil?

WHY is she suddenly so cute? How does she do it?

Attached: 1557833643228.png (220x319, 144K)

she's me queen!

Attached: 1556532086297.png (645x729, 216K)

anyone has a link to the ALT SHIFT X's unlisted livestream video for the Episode 5?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-yOrvMZigHY

Pure kino

AAAGH IODINE SAVE ME

Attached: 1557831908353.png (2560x1600, 2.51M)

Attached: Danys.webm (512x720, 171K)

Attached: queenteen.png (962x145, 21K)

I saw Emilia Clarke at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence", and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: trumpgot.jpg (1018x686, 355K)

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
MAKE WAY FOR THE QUEEN
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 1557047702107.jpg (1337x788, 35K)

Shitposting is all I got left to life for.

I haven't cross-linked in years so hopefully I did this right

Attached: 1556528790930.jpg (634x470, 56K)

holy fuck

Downward angle does a lot, even I look kind of sort of handsome from a slight downard angle.

>alt shift reddit

Attached: COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH.png (590x640, 287K)

why didn’t Dany and her three dragon just immediately fly to Kings Landing, burn down the red keep and claim the iron throne?
Literally what would stop them

The future of Westeros will be in the hands of an autistic cripple and a midge. How fucked are the Seven Kingdoms?

>obsessing over a mentally ill tumblr lady you never even met
i haven't been with more than a few women in my life but even i'm not this desperate

besides, women who color their hair like that are women you should stay away from

Attached: 1557784024136.jpg (250x250, 37K)

Jon is gonna lay some fucking PIPE for Dany and pet Ghost.

Never knew that background extras can get type cast.

Attached: 1547184785796.gif (511x512, 105K)

Howland Reed is in the finale. He confirms Jon's identity. Don't believe the leak for the last episode.

Attached: 13percent.jpg (574x960, 35K)

I heard he had a mental breakdown!

have reddit sex

She has menstruation cramps and that tends to ground her

Very fucked, as in "rape" kind of fuck

>why didn’t Dany and her three dragon just immediately fly to Kings Landing, burn down the red keep and claim the iron throne?

Yeah it's almost like the writers wanted to create fake drama for the past 14 episodes. No logical character would have not just done this to begin with.

Why didnt sansa swing the sword against littlefinger?
Why does danaerys use dragons instead of swinging the sword to execute traitors and innocents?

>Imagine being such a morally bankrupt piece of shit that you would actually try to defend a woman who burned women and children alive.
Who's doing that?
Nobody is doing that, even the dumbest thickest twitter feminists say Daenerys is irredeemable at this point and that it's a ploy from the masculinist scenarists to ruin the image of women in power

Attached: 1426698684128.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

streamable.com/sko5w

I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain

Attached: 1557836811518.jpg (1200x831, 64K)

>Forgetting the smartest person
It'll finally be a paradise after Arya kills Dany.

Attached: Sophiesass.webm (720x720, 383K)

Brienne+Mellys Necklace=Elizabeth Debicki

You cannot prove this wrong

Attached: 1557765950544.jpg (1539x2052, 688K)

The rape, yea, you know the one. It gave me many good faps. I even used it when I was fucking my wife, she is ugly if you get what I'm saying

these Aerys parallels for the last 2 episodes were incredibly obvious, no idea why anyone was surprised at her actions

So is there any rules to being a 3er? The old guy just sat in a tree chilling and not doing anything to help others with his power (that we know of at least). Bran has been helping his siblings with removing Littlefinger? I first thought he would only help mankind like against the WW but what the hell does he do now? Is he just a vessel for the memories of all mankind, like a symbol? Can he be an advisor for Jon going into the past every time there is a problem so he can see the truth and warn/advice him about it when Jon sits on the throne.

Attached: 1555586832501.jpg (226x223, 9K)

Because of the quipster, the half-man

Imagine being all the targ shits in hell, watching your last spawn think about throwing away your dynasty to be a walking Swedish flags cock slave

fuck this whore

Exactly, 3 damn large dragons just landing around the city and roaring likely would have been enough to cause it to completely surrender within minutes

This but unironically

Based?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-14 09.15.22.png (415x161, 32K)

There are STILL faggot showfags (I belive them to be freecucks) who despite finally only now seeing the show went to hell they STILL think cutting Aegon was a good idea. How can you faggots not see that everything would have worked out better with him, from Tyrion’s story to Dany becoming jealous of Kingslanding’s love for him to possibly having Cercei and Jaime wrapped up earlier so they didn’t get dragged through shit?

Attached: E075C1EA-6CDB-468A-97D3-8EDDBF6BE4C4.jpg (520x644, 99K)

Well, Bran is completely immune to backstabbing plotting so he's alright, but how does this council work? Will they just vote for Bran, and the council will then vote for the next king when he's done? Because I see this easily falling apart in 2 generations, all the Old Houses rising up and demanding to be separate kingdoms again and then going to war into each other for border control.

Jon's not sitting on the throne mate.

For the top 1% maybe

>YASS QUEEN SLAY never happe-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev#Drevlian_Uprising
>The initial conflict between the armies of the two nations went very well for the forces of Kievan Rus’, who won the battle handily and drove the survivors back into their cities. Olga then led her army to Iskorosten (what is today Korosten), the city where her husband had been slain, and laid siege to the city. The siege lasted for a year without success, when Olga thought of a plan to trick the Drevlians. She sent them a message: “Why do you persist in holding out? All your cities have surrendered to me and submitted to tribute, so that the inhabitants now cultivate their fields and their lands in peace. But you had rather tide of hunger, without submitting to tribute.”[12] The Drevlians responded that they would submit to tribute, but that they were afraid she was still intent on avenging her husband. Olga answered that the murder of the messengers sent to Kiev, as well as the events of the feast night, had been enough for her. She then asked them for a small request: “Give me three pigeons...and three sparrows from each house.”[12] The Drevlians rejoiced at the prospect of the siege ending for so small a price, and did as she asked.

>Olga then instructed her army to attach a piece of sulphur bound with small pieces of cloth to each bird. At nightfall, Olga told her soldiers to set the pieces aflame and release the birds. They returned to their nests within the city, which subsequently set the city ablaze. As the Primary Chronicle tells it: “There was not a house that was not consumed, and it was impossible to extinguish the flames, because all the houses caught fire at once.”[12] As the people fled the burning city, Olga ordered her soldiers to catch them, killing some of them and giving the others as slaves to her followers. She left the remnant to pay tribute.

Muh realm

Why haven't we made one of these for /got/ yet?

Attached: DCm2thH.jpg (661x716, 254K)

This fits a bit too well, I'm not convinced it wasn't edited to the song

Attached: grilled_asshole.jpg (1000x543, 135K)

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
BURN THEM ALL
FUCK THE RED KEEP
DOWN WITH THE WESTEROCENTRIC HISTORICAL POINT OF VIEW

Attached: 1503509359345.png (296x378, 183K)

Just a what if question.

Nobody will ever have to suffer ever again under her rule.

Attached: 1557130785601.jpg (600x600, 52K)

My exgf says she loves the way dany made the "bad guys" burn.

I think the real disconnect here is that most normies watch the show from just a spectacle point of view and don't even think about morality or what's "good" for a fantasy world.

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1534006857819.jpg (325x325, 28K)

Hey it was my idea you ass

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-13 08.05.12.png (905x845, 283K)

have rape

She's Orthodox saint btw :3

Attached: Святая_великая_княгиня_Ольга.jpg (220x210, 23K)

But was it rape?

Daario is pretty damn cool in the books in an edgy way. It's the edge that draws Dany to him, that danger and risk. It represents how much of a girl she still is at heart. She actually takes quite a long time in the books to sleep with Daario, sending him away on suicidal campaigns and generally being at odds with herself over him. The show butchers it and just has them fuck almost immediately, thus removing anything special with their relationship.

Also you've got to take the guy in comparison to the sort of men Dany has been around her whole life. Muscular Dothraki who are gruff and mean tempered, fat balding merchants, grotesque looking slave masters. In the middle ages just bathing and doing anything with your hair was enough to get a woman wet because your only other competition were men that looked like the missing link between apes and shrews.

Attached: daario.jpg (800x609, 169K)

Yes but thats what the Crusaders were planning to do all along. Danny on the other hand constantly boasted about:
>muh breaker of chains, break the wheel, free the people, build a better world, no more tyrants, mhysa lmao
If Euron had a dragon and decided to torch KL and kill all the surrendering Lannisters nobody would bat an eye.

>Jerusalem surrenders to Saladdin
>He doesn't pillage or loot, and frees all the Crusader Knights and allow them to leave with dignity

really makes me think

We had one for S7

Attached: GoT S7.jpg (659x952, 350K)

people from nearby villages and settlements likely came into the city walls for protection

LAst episode better have Bran view some fucking flashbacks about Baelish doing some Braavosi multi-generational long-con or prophecy that still influences shit in Season 8.
I mean it's his dagger what done did sliced Cat's hand and then 8 season later killed the Night King.

>pre-s5 Kingmakers/power players at least died in ways that made sense (even if it was in the shitter through a crossbow)
>Varys at least conspired to MOSSAD Dany, even if the show changed him from relative/sleeper agent of FAGgon to "for the realm".
>Stannis' storyline still vicariously exists, the Dabids just relocated it to Jon.
>Tyrion went from manipulative genius dwarf to complete retard but he's at least alive, so they will probably use their safety crayons & circles of paper to write him turbo-smart again.
>LittleFinger got even more fucked over than Blackfish, Edmure or Ser Barrington Levy of the King/Queen's guard.

Attached: CIAdolf.jpg (300x400, 14K)

Don't make me push you out the window

BOW YOU SHIT OF A TARGBOAR

Attached: bobby b .jpg (662x652, 540K)

Why did I think it was 5 million?

What

He’s always been even more bluepilled than Preston and without the autistic charm
Get the fuck out of here with that hipster trash, Rana has always been /ourgal/ and one day /got/ will get the opportunity to treat her like the queen she is.

Attached: ED5EFC4B-600A-47D5-871B-FF11546D9CE6.jpg (192x357, 23K)

Attached: emilia.webm (1268x864, 1.26M)

Rhaegal should have died last episode to set Dany off.

Whore yourself to the top of the hierarchy

Attached: big meaty scaleies.png (541x415, 393K)

>being this new

>shadman

We need one for season 8 now.

Saladdin was and is still considered a honorable and chivalrous man. When your zealous enemies talk up a storm of your virtue and shit, you’re a cool guy

I've been with none, so yeah I'll take a green psycho if she's a cutie.

That's because Saladdin was hoping the crusaders would fuck off. Killing them would just lead to another reprisal crusade as far as he was concerned.

Drogon*

We have one for every season newfag

Attached: 6DFDA52F-988A-4AB4-BA2E-852DA5EA26D8.jpg (661x953, 323K)

It was 6 gorillion you evil goy!!

>He doesn't pillage or loot, and frees all the Crusader Knights and allow them to leave with dignity
Stop watching movies my dude, he slaughtered the defenders and enslaved whoever he wanted

How new r u

White walkers already forgotten in ONE EPISODE

Wait til you find out Bran warged into Drogon and he is the one that burned everything down.

reposting
Grey Worm is actually a very good character. He's a man trained for his entire life to be little more than a robotic soldier. Once he's liberated by Dany, he slowly begins to discover his humanity. He develops a friendly rivalry with Daario first and starts to slowly fall in love with Missandei. She gives him a reason to be. She keeps him tied to his emotions. And then he loses her. Him burning the chain is him rejecting his humanity. He's a remeption arc gone awry, a good subversion of a trope instead of Azor Arya or Jaime's butchered character.

Attached: 1539169717660.webm (500x448, 974K)

Attached: 1531316008615.webm (718x720, 973K)

Best scene in the series to fap to?

you got some sauce, my man?

He did it for pragmatic reasons, but still mad respect to him. He was praised for his chivalry in Europe

Ghost will come back from a wildling training montage as super ghost, the size of a dragon.

Final fight is Jon riding Super Ghost VS Dany riding Drogon

Muh morals, Muh Honor.
t.beheaded stark

>Best scene in the series to fap to?

Raid on the brothel by the sparrows

Attached: 1518777728143.gif (293x289, 2.76M)

Attached: 1548158650710.jpg (720x904, 111K)

reposting
More like niggarity.

Lesbian scene on first season

That's the difference between men and women

Dany's death next week

Any/all Melly scenes.

IT WAS ALWAYS ASH YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
IT WAS NEVER SNOW
STUPID FUCKING BRAINLETS NEED TO GO BACK
>>>/reddit/

Melissandre performing the blood ritual on Gendry

None of that describes a very good character, it just describes a dull, flat 'loyal soldier' who falls in love with another secondary character who opens up his soft side. There's nothing special about him. The worst is his scenes in Mereen where Dany is absent where he and Missandei awkwardly try and share a room with Tyrion and Varys and mostly spend their time shaming them because "m-muh slavery". You want an interesting character? The shavepate.

My question is why haven't we made one for THIS SEASON yet? Get it now?

Attached: 12556120-6945775-Twitter_fuel_Jaime_Lannister_Nikolaj_Coster_Waldau_had_an_awkwar-a-18_1555900020512 (962x766, 54K)

IT WAS 6 MILLION JEWS(LANNISTERS) IN THAT CITY
DAENERYS KILLED THEM ALL
HELP PAY REPARATIONS OR YOU'RE LITERALLY DAENERYS GOY

Did we start the wild fire.

Theon (almost) getting raped.

Unironically better than Djawadi's soundtrack for this scene.

for me, it's Lysa Arryn breastfeeding

feminists are actually so buttblasted that their yass queen is a prime example of how neurotic, emotional and psycho women can be

literally massacred an entire city because she was refused sex

All instances of Cersei and Jaime having sex of course.

t. Bran

>people unironically surprised dany went sicko mode

Attached: 5453543.png (762x754, 637K)

Saladdin was sane. Dany was a femcel

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94
>comments are disabled
Fuck

>ywn bully Theon
Why live bros

Attached: imlplying you woudnt.jpg (485x270, 29K)

Yes

Hodor's dick.

Attached: danyros.jpg (531x526, 29K)

drogo(n)dick

Attached: what_did_she_mean_by_this.png (435x560, 493K)

why are the comments disabled?

Craster's daughters getting banged by the rogue Night's Watch
>that one thicco with D-cups being pounded from behind
>rape in the background during the entire JEOR FOOKIN MORMONT shot
Was so difficult to watch that with my girlfriend sat next to me.

Attached: 1540687045648.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

this

ever blown off a woman's advances for sex? They go absolutely fucking mental and will probably murder you in the moment
I wonder why

It's a great character arc, one that actually manages to hold up to the "no happy endings" philosophy of the show and subverting common fantasy tropes. People mostly hate him because he got rid of Barristan's character (although that's entirely the writer's fault, both could have coexisted just fine) and "he's a nigger"

whats up with people not liking the episode?
i loved the episode, i clapped when nephew lover showed us the true face of women.
the episode was great and its amazing that twitter is going batshit for a realistic presentation of a women in power.
who would have thunk that a 13 year old married away by her brother to then be raped would be stable in any sense.

retarded sounds offensive to retards

Man, Kingdom of Heaven was such a good movie. So underrated.

Attached: shadman.jpg (563x843, 229K)

He is here. Aegon has been shaped for rule since before he could walk. He has been trained in arms, as befits a knight to be, but that was not the end of his education. He reads and writes, speaks several tongues, he has studied history and law and poetry. A septa has instructed him in the mysteries of the Faith since he was old enough to understand them. He has lived with fisherfolk, worked with his hands, swum in rivers and mended nets and learned to wash his own clothes at need. He can fish and cook and bind up a wound, he knows what it is like to be hungry, to be hunted, to be afraid. Tommen has been taught that kingship is his right. Aegon knows that kingship is his duty, that a king must put his people first, and live and rule for them.

Attached: YungGriffAegon.jpg (564x648, 56K)

>believing a propaganda (albeit kinographic) movie
wew

it's because they fuck to get emotionally and phsyically validated. Men want to have sex out of pure love and passion, women do it to for their own neurotic ego. Take that away from them, and all hell breaks loose

It's ok if you worship Odin and kill people, as long as at some point in your life you say you are a christian and be a good woman.

That's because
Christians and Muslims should be allies, the Jews are the true enemy

>i clapped

twitter is a leftist outlet they don't cope with not getting their YAAAS QUEEN AVENGE SLAVES FUCK CIS SCUM way

too many christchurch jokes

>Take all the plotlines from book Stannis, the rightful ruler of Westeros according to circumstances.
>Give them to Jon to save time and resources.
>Take all the plotlines from book fAegon, the rightful ruler of Westeros according to circumstances.
>Give them to Jon to save time and resources.

LOOK AT ME I AM THE RULER OF THE ANDALS, THE RHYONAR AND THE FIRST MEN NOW.

go back to r/incel

It's been way too long brother. We must work together if we are to win against them.

sweetie, nobody cares about manchild fantasies.

Have rape, femcel.

Does anyone remember if any character has vocally referred to the night king as the night king in the series before? Or is Sansa the first here?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lz2GD1UpTI&t=3m53s

When I first saw this scene I was kind of confused. How do they know to call him the night king?

But it isn't an arc. There's no real conflict to overcome. Grey Worm has no conflict in his character. Just scenes of him growing increasingly soppy with Missandei based on them.... being in the same room and sharing glances. You're just a shitty shipfag. The only sort of person that characters like grey worm appeal to.

I hate Grey worm because he's a bore. They should have given us Shavepate instead. All Grey worm's screentime is wasted screentime that does absolutely nothing.

Yes, The Wild fire rises

Traditionally we make them at the end of the season (or end of off season) so it fully represents an era of /got/. Doing it right now wouldn’t make much sense, just wait until Sunday.

Attached: D9D3F8C0-35FF-45AB-884B-03D02B073361.jpg (748x570, 62K)

Bran planted the idea into her empty head, for his nefarious reasons.

t. seething femcel

I'm a fan of Aegon, but do you think that he's going to end up defeating Cersei in the books?

I imagine that he's going to become a casualty. Maybe eventually killed by Euron, maybe even by the Lannisters. He's fake Aegon and in the end Jon still becomes king, especially when Melisandre and Selyse sacrifice Shireen to bring him back.

woman detected.

Attached: 1548159385443.gif (499x367, 3.47M)

anybody have that webm of the spice merchant but with the edited /got/ subtitles? ty in advance

Fuck you , nigger

Oh boys, i wish you all of you understood Ex-Yu wars and politics, the memes coming from ep05 are just beautiful

Attached: 52525252.jpg (674x960, 72K)

this?

Attached: banana.webm (480x480, 2.43M)

Him discovering his humanity and ultimately rejecting it due to the loss of the one thing that kept him tied to it is his character arc.

>I wonder why
A man feels nothing for you, to the point of him refusing to even just have free sex with you, no string attached, something he would normally do at the drop of a hat, something he would literally kill to do with the woman he wants.

I understood that reference

What would've happened if some valyrian guy appeared out of nowhere to comfort Dany? Would she go mad anyway?

Attached: Young griff.jpg (236x295, 14K)

you manchildren don't honestly think Dany went crazy just because she is a woman acting on her female traits right? or that she wouldn't have gone mad if Jon just fucked her

coz if that's actually what you think, it just proves you have never been laid

Can someone shop the Varys cough face onto Gregor’s body?

i am married and i honestly believe women are mentally ill as a gender

what's your next argument?

Yes, thanks

It's been done a few times before but they never explained why, 3ER probably told Bran offscreen

Earliest I can find is from S6E5

>He saw me, the Night King! He saw me!
>He touched you.
>I don't know.

Attached: nk.png (671x815, 59K)

best of all. Kings landing is filmed in Duborvnik, which was bombed during 91-95 war

Attached: 35636363.jpg (1080x846, 75K)

DELET THIS YOU'LL GIVE ME JUNGLE FEVER! MOOOOMMYY!

Attached: 1555316840579.jpg (900x973, 94K)

>she wouldn't have gone mad if Jon just fucked her

yes, she wouldn have.
all bitches need is a good dicking. it is known.

He didn't discover anything because the romance didn't truly develop or bloom. The characters just drifted into each other like the invisible hands of a little girl mooshing her dollies together.

have rape

No , she's crazy because she's the mad king's daughter and a product of incest.

WHO SHOT FIRST?!

Attached: who shitposted first.png (1380x916, 1.72M)

this

then why are incels going on about how she is doing it because she is a women

Attached: 363636.jpg (1080x915, 114K)

Is Dany autistic?
Are bells her trigger

in the books, it should be Tyrion who convinces Dany to burn King's Landing to the ground. The moral Saint Tyrion was a show only invention, Tyrion never becomes a good person after he kills his father and Shae, in the books he goes down a dark nihilistic path where he dreams of raping and murdering Cersei and killing Jaime, and has nothing but loathing contempt for King's Landing, the city that had no gratitude for him saving them from Stannis and condemned him for a crime he didn't do

Tyrion should be the villainous imp who whispers in the Queen's ear to burn them all, to embrace her inner dragon,

So who razed Kingslanding better KellyC or Serbs?

youtube.com/watch?v=4HbEmDYkflc

youtube.com/watch?v=GlzA_o_NfkQ

Attached: 1556601744558.jpg (502x574, 98K)

Imagine being such a morally bankrupt piece of shit that you would actually try to defend a man who murdered tons of Jews.

Is this what the clown world has come to? Are people truly this repulsive and evil?

I kept expecting It Ain't Me to start playing but it never started play /got/

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Then we finally got Cleganebowl but there was no Showdown

Post more Karadžić Dany

Attached: tfw civil war.png (1339x1005, 1.72M)

We had a female lab assistant in university who was the bitchiest woman you could have ever met.
She turned to a fucking cuddly cute angel after she got married to a professor.
Of course she wouldn't have gone mad if Jon fucked her. Women can't possibly find meaning in life unless they breed.

If the first mention is by 3ER to Bran in S6E5 then it doesn't make sense why Jon would know to call him that in S6E7

The femcel is afraid, good

It's called Summer Island Fever, user.

It is known.

i wish we had a dragon :(

Attached: 25255.jpg (729x960, 129K)

This whole thing shows how the books play out and how the recent episode is the book ending just it’s going to be Aegon who sets Dany off because the people of Kingslanding love him more and probably throw shit at her when she kills him. Right down to Varys supporting “Aegon” Jon in the show.

Attached: 54E998B5-548C-4C58-9088-16B098DFB82B.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

FOOK 'EM TILL THEY'RE DEAD

Next episode is gonna be

>Dany breaks down crying over what she did
>She explains to Jon and Tyrion that she only did it because they wouldn't surrender
>"But they did surrender, did you not hear the bells?"
>"Oh sorry the sounds of the dragon was so loud I must have not heard it
>"Oh ok"
>Yass queen slay wins

Friendly reminder that Jon won't kill dany and will instead heal her with the dick while god-king Bran rules for 10,000 years.

Attached: 52522525.jpg (720x425, 19K)

C O P E

Post her feets

Why did they have to ruin my boy Jaime like that?

Attached: 94a33ceb0893518238dda68525e6488f.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>I saw you Jon, you were very cute

I would have loved to see a conflict between three Targaryen pretenders.

That's not true at all, he slowly becomes attracted to her first on the language lessons and then further when she sees her in the river. It's him experiencing feelings that he probably didn't even know he could have. Then it keeps going through several seasons, until he ultimately admits Missandei is his weakness

Obviously noy, it's going to be
>I had to do it or I wouldn't get the thrones
>They were surrendering
>They wouldn't listen to me if I didn't burn them

They didn't. It was a great conclusion of his arc.

>ruin
Sorry I meant redeem

Last scene:

>Jon
>Bro-ing out with The Boys (TM) beyond the wall
>"Women ammirite"
>Turns to the camera
>I guess it's true what they say, women will never admit when they are wrong

I really do wonder what's supposed to be going on inside her head right there.
>Jon told me not to murder all those innocent civilians but I really really want to

JON FUCK ME RIGHT NOW

Attached: 8085A020-D9BD-4FF2-8F53-06B88C0A3A58.jpg (1200x630, 51K)

Where is frogfu at?

Attached: 15558356476431694671.png (897x673, 1.03M)

It would have even mirrored the conflict between the three Baratheon pretenders

>Two brothers and a "nephew"
>Two "brothers" and an aunt

Also
>Stannis returns and claims Drogon as Azor Ahai
>Khal Drogo returns from the dead and rides Dany into battle
>Stannis and Drogon fight Khal Drogo and Dany above the skies of Westoros in an epic showdown
>Dany breathes green fire when Khal Drogo climaxes into her

Amen to that brother
Inshallah, when the Cross and the Moon comes together the star will quake under its pressure.

>Jon kill Dany
>Bran offers Jon to take the black instead of being beheaded
>"but Bran, there's no NIght Guard anymore"
>"hold on nigga"
>Bran get the throne
>he build a giant wall to stop Essos migrants from coming to Westeros
>Jon is the first Lord Commander

Yes I do think he will. I think that it won’t come out that he’s a fake but seeing that Dany would kill even someone who is supposedly her nephew will have Jon terrified of her and what she’s capable of. I don’t know for sure Aegon will kill Cercei though, she may end up his prisoner and playing a role or Gregor and Qyburn get her to casterly rock but Tommen dies. But GRRM said we are getting a second Dance and this recent episode feels like the aftermath of that.

Why doesn't she just rape him?

Back in the swamp sucking crocodile cock.

What was the point of this character?

Attached: euron.jpg (1024x692, 221K)

more satisfying to murder millions to get back at him for blowing her off

She will be Bran’s Queen

I don’t know how I’m going to go on without this thread

kill draguns
finger the bum

To do completely random things for the sake of plot advancement, including randomly starting a fight with Jamie for no apparent reason.

Now i have truly become Bran the builder 2.0

Attached: 1557835575477.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>*burns the moment my queen winks*
thank you my queen

Ned, why aren't I pregnant yet

Attached: Lady Ashare Dayne.jpg (636x899, 111K)

Masturbating thinking about Bran’s crippled dick

finger in the bum lol and fucking the queen, I mean did you even watch the last seasons?

to fuck the queen

The next time a female goes all high and mighty on you, just say "whoa, calm down daenerys"

Attached: 1557154411270.png (400x388, 83K)

>Christianity exists in Westeros

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

Attached: kingslanding.jpg (1440x1456, 152K)

*gasp*
Horsie, you scared me too.

More like she's fucking some random dude and Bran is watching jerking off to it

This desu
I liked the "leaked" (fan?) script where Dany and Cercei die pretty early on, and the final boss is Euron.

First it would be Cercei/Euron killing Dany, using scorpions to down all her dragons,and have her naked body hanging off the walls in Kings Landing

Then it would be Euron deciding Cercei will only love Jaime and not him, and won't marry him, and he will also realize she isn't pregnant with his son, so he kills her, and takes the throne

Then it's Jon Snow with the help of Tyrion, Varys, Jaimie, Sansa, Arya etc vs Euron

That would have been kino

To clean up the loose ends and kill the sand snakes. Based euron.

She will, soon, or millions more will burn

Attached: E6C0147D-7596-47DD-A2C9-F8F0E5EC769F.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Don't get it.

based

>pleeeeeease let me fug your puss Cersei :(
>good

There’s a cross on that bell tower instead of a seven pointed star

Why are people upset with the writing? Dany was always a hypocritical bitch with jesus complex really not surprised she killed everyone

>Father is a good and honorable man from an old and respected noble family
>Some inbred abomination with delusions of royalty murders him
>Puts his rotting corpse on display
>Forces you into a betrothment under threat of death
>Casually threatens to destroy everyone and everything you love
>Underlings threaten you with violence daily
>Continue to be tormented and humiliated in public
>When the citizens of the city finally have enough of this asshole and rise up you get caught in the crossfire

Who else felt bad for Hizdahr zo Loraq? Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1435698.png (700x1050, 951K)

Bran will be king and use his autism powers to see how the Wall, Red Keep, and Sept of Baylor were designed and engineered. He will become Bran the Builder 2.0

>cross
Really? Because it looks like a four leaf clover.

why did this season take 2 years to make? hardly seems like they spent the time well

So next episode, she's not even gonna feel any remorse right? She's just gonna go all "reeee i was justified, now i can build a new world" right? Which makes it even better because they're gonna turn her cuntiness up to 11 before she dies kek. The feminist seethe is gonna reach epic proportions.

>you can surrender exactly one second after you realize you can't win and nothing can be done to you despite your refusal to surrender in all the chances you were offered
wew lads just burn and fuck off, you should be hanged for betrayal anyway since you surrendered against the orders of the queen

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!!

yes, but we have been subverted into liking her because she frees slaves and fights with the good guys and etc.

Bran will be king and he will use his rape fantasy and masturbation powers to outlaw consensual sex in Westeros forever.

>Jon if you leave me now and don't fuck me, I will burn every city in Westoros
>Jon reluctanctly agrees and fucks her
>As he's thrusting, he slits her throat, and then climaxes inside her
>Dany is orgasming as she is coughing up blood
>Drogon comes in, picks her naked body up, dripping with blood and semen, and flies away

NOOOOOOOO JANNY BAN HIM HE CAN'T DO THIS

Attached: soy.jpg (665x800, 157K)

>"I will break the wheel"
>OMGG THEY DESTROYED HER CHARACTER REEEEE

She was crazy, but not RANDOMLY MURDER LE INNOCENTS XD crazy. The bitch didn't even go straight for the Red Keep.

what the fuck

It's almost like the show was filmed in an old Christian town like Dubrovnik, right?
So much awe!

stannis

>shave me Shansha

yea she was she's a weak minded women that acted out on her emotions

Repost

Kek.

This is a good point

Attached: F46079AF-1577-4307-BA5F-FF7C32C149E0.jpg (699x761, 232K)

and what?

And said emotions never had her torching innocent people without some measure of justification. Yes, she was always crazy, she fucking watches as her brother gets crowned, but it was far too rushed a transformation.

Kek

I was going to write this

She knew people wouldn't like her no matter what she did, so she decided to use fear.

leave back to r*ddit

cope more

Underrated

Attached: d7bfb3aeccb4d048a31b0f12b3fb7611.jpg (373x373, 20K)

But he's already shorn.

And said fear was easily achievable with her burning down the Red Keep with the fucking dragon she was riding at the time, not going full retard and having a switch flipped.

You'd think the people of King's Landing would be scared of her already after she burned the entire Iron Fleet, the defences of King's Landing, AND the Golden Company all in the span of 15 minutes. Hence why they sounded the surrender bells

But hey I guess you just kinda forgot about that

>implying that Khal Drogo was ugly

what an ugly meme word

>the entire justification for Dany's heel-turn is literally one quote by Robby B in Season 1

ayyyyy

Attached: 57d1841cfd94017c53ea5798-580567407feb0c003619cf87.jpg (600x352, 43K)

Not a cross, just a design element.

Cope

stop wordshaming please

virgin

>But hey I guess you just kinda forgot about that

Who's to say she was doing it to scare the people of King's Landing? She likely did it to scare the whole fucking kingdom.

>hey did you hear this lady burnt a building down?

or

>hey did you hear this lady killed everyone in the city for resisting her?

>Then we're no better than the mad king

STANNIS

stop virginshaming please

Kek

Cope more , femcel

is dead

new

Comes back and kills Dany after she kills Jon

cope more

What kingdom? Half the lords are fucking dead and there's barely any mention of the other houses doing stuff. Not to mention she wipes out highly advanced defences specialised to kill dragons and a standing army of mercenaries with her only dragon.

have rape

Because Saladin was based as fuck. He respected his enemies as human beings

Mention that Saladin is a Kurd, watch the ensuing chaos.

have six

*had
F

I have been laid, many times. In my experiences with women I have learned that they are emotional beings whereas men are more action orientated. If a woman is in a difficult place and doesn't get comfort (whether its someone to talk to or even sex) they will always undergo mental changes and can appear irrational and even crazy.

SJW landwhales are proof of this. Attractive women can be even worse because they believe their looks alone can get them what they want.

I don't think less of women because of this, it's just something I've learned about them

Calm down David Fincher

Because mentioning you would be too much effort for D&D

Attached: ItendsNaoh.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

the writing is sloppier
not necessarily bad though
just not as good

>not necessarily bad though
fucking howling

Because that's a lie.

Fuck off u weak faggot. Daenerys is absolutely based for exterminating the filth.

Attached: 1557756787579.jpg (602x880, 244K)