Anybody who thinks his character arch was ruined has clearly never been in a incestuas relationship with a sociopath...

Anybody who thinks his character arch was ruined has clearly never been in a incestuas relationship with a sociopath before.

Attached: jaime-770x675.jpg (770x433, 69K)

This but unironically

So what people have been saying is that you can become a better person and still love Cersei?

Jaime's arc came full circle. He was ALWAYS conflicted between what Honor is and who to be loyal to, and what was right, but what he never questioned was his love for Cersei and his family. He was a hateful man because of how hated he was for doing the right thing (killing the mad king), and we see Jaime struggle constantly with right from wrong because the line is blurred because of blind “loyalty” and “oaths” and “Honor”. That’s what the whole “f*ck loyalty” arc was about.. In the very first episode he said “the things I do for love” and later in the show we realize he would do anything for Cersei no matter what. Jaime left Cersei because when Cersei lost all her children she pushed Jaime away in her anger... and then Brienne showed him love. After being with Brienne he realized he did not love her the same because it’s always been Cersei. He said “We don’t choose who we love,” and these scenes were in fact written by GRR Martin himself, so it’s no accident that throughout the show he was always fighting to go back to Cersei because that is where he’d always end up. It wouldnt have made sense if he swore a blind oath to Danaerys, the daughter of the mad king. He saw what she was capable of with her dragons. In my opinion it would have ruined his character if he DID stay with Brienne.. it would have truly gone against his whole arc. Cersei and Jaime both died poetically. They came into this world together and they left this world together.

I wasn't being Ironic though.

These normies will never know what it's like to have their face buried in their jewish cousins big juicy ass

Attached: 1484709454578.jpg (235x193, 7K)

This pretty much sums it up perfectly

Show's shit now anyway

lol no. have sex.

My first kiss was my cousin.

Did you fuck her too

>her

I was ~5 years old so no.

Typical white person

This is a thread for white people, sick fucks.

Have sex with your sister

the only possible thing dumber than talking about a character's "arc" is talking about their "arch"

>never been in a incestuous relationship with a sociopath before

That's a unique audience to cater for.

You've put more thought into this than D&D did

My first and only kiss so far was with my cousin. That was back when we were kids.

I would bet money that Jaime's arc is based on GRRM's notes and that he goes back to Cersei in the books too

Well actually, I think very few people can have tryied that firsthand

I have.

You are a person of wisdom