/got/

Just fuck my finale up, senpai.

Attached: Screenshot.png (1186x498, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EA7UQOYskas?t=50
vocaroo.com/i/s18gAlmc7wSa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3113418/Horrifying-moment-lioness-reared-attack-killed-American-tourist-Katherine-Chappell-South-African-safari-park.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Chappell
youtube.com/watch?v=bxKzT7AzK1c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Salve_o_Rei
youtube.com/watch?v=gim-hUlOnsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aaaagggghhhh...

Attached: s934.png (720x405, 232K)

Lost ending wasn't that desu. You just watched it for the characters eventually regardless.

Better to just not write anything.

Attached: 1557711555159.png (378x435, 165K)

*bad

Reminder that this will be the last scene.

Attached: 7l76i7fjrzx21.jpg (2048x2048, 304K)

I genuinely wonder if D&D realize how badly this will follow them if they botch it (well, when they botch it - we all know king bran is happening).

I fell in love with a roastie.
This wasn't supposed to happen.

Attached: 2019-05-14_15h12_03.png (220x319, 144K)

>I have seen things you peoples wouldn't believe. Giant scorpion crossbows shooting down dragon. Little girls killing undead overlords I watched stories and years of build up ruined by Dabid and mocked by the savages of /got/. All those moments will be lost in time, like finger in the bum.
>Time to die

Attached: Average viewer of GOT S8.jpg (2160x1080, 717K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME AEGON

Attached: 1557322482904.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

My biggest GOT hot take is that Lysa Arryn is the most underrated MILF in the show's history, by far.

Attached: LysaArryn.png (405x556, 406K)

>Mr Night King....
>I don't feel so good
> I don't-I don't know what's happening. I don't... Save me, save me!
> I don't want to go. I don't want to go, Mr. Night King. Please. Please, I don't want to go. I don't want to go...
>I'm sorry...
*turns into ice cubes*

Attached: White walker-kun.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

If she breathes she's a thot.
She's gobbling the dick of some dude she met 5 minutes ago RIGHT NOW

Agghhhhhhh

Attached: 1557618458173.jpg (591x559, 420K)

>ttw you have to give your insane auntie the ol' lickaroo to save the realm
What do, lads?

Attached: mad_queen_dany.jpg (933x768, 80K)

i shuposhe star wars is off the table as well

Replace it with actual stuff he saw like ruins of valyria and shit.

8x06 Title - Azor Ahai

its ok user, shes a cute roastie, just dont sex her vagooski :)

R8 my meme

Attached: Ep 5.png (707x998, 1.1M)

Ugliest actress in history. Even uglier tits.

Attached: Ser Aagghh of House Aaaaggghhh.png (472x624, 167K)

Agggggghhhhhhhh

Attached: 1503688798260.png (590x559, 417K)

The Vale

Attached: valle.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

>Japan surrenders
>Americans nuke it twice anyway because they need to show off their power

Wow clap clap clap revenge for pearl harbour 10/10

>Kings Landing surrenders
>Danny burns it anyway because she needs to show off her power

OMG FUCKING MONSTER INCEL QUEEN MAD QUEEN FUCKING TYRANT MURDERER WHORE

Attached: 9405490D-BFC2-4F8A-BEC3-D2D86CDCB3E2.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

i chuckled, very nice work user

You cannot unironically think this. Imagine not wanting her to breastfeed you.

Attached: Lysa.jpg (600x450, 146K)

bretty nice :DD

The US wouldn't have bombed Japan if they surrendered first

99% sure anyway

Oh no no no

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they accidentally leak the ending with ending B but air ending A.

Have sex

wrong, Title - Game of Thrones

>MY QWEEN
>I DON'T WANT IT
Do you think Kit wishes that he had a script that wasn't composed of two sentences?

Aaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1557650585048.jpg (231x219, 4K)

A Song of Ice and Fire

Fuck off JJ.

The End

bravo dabid

They give him one-liners because he can't act.

Fuck.
I know I've seen this scene but where is it from?

FFFUUUUUUUUUCK DAVID AND DAN FOR RUINING JON AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1556580273832.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

I think Kit wishes Jon had fucked Dany.

The Lannister entred the war unde the hildish desillusion that they were going to betray everyone and nobody was going to betray them.
They sowed the wind, now they are going to reap the whirlwind

Attached: 1557825056468.jpg (940x893, 345K)

I've been seeing some people on social media and even some prominent youtubers slamming the episode for the twist of Dany going mad. Saying it was abrupt, and the show should have made her descent into madness more obvious.
How would you change the show so more people would pick up on this?
This is what I would do:
>When Dany locks her betrayers in the vault, Jorah mutters something like: "that is cold" and Dany states "I am beginning to learn that mercy to bad people is weakness" or something
>When she betrays the Unsullied slavers, she yells "I BELIEVE THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS." This makes it more clear than just showing it and expecting people to pick up on it
>When Dany commands the crucifixion of the lords of Meehran, she counters Jorah's discouragement with a long monologue about how there is only good and evil, so people get a better understanding of Dany's black and white world view.
>When the riot in Meehran breaks out, someone should quip "It was Dany's uncompromising belief in her own righteousness that caused this!" and someone else should say "This will certainly be her downfall!"
>Tyrion should spend more time dissuading Dany from being cruel, and make it even more explicit, saying things like "You are going down the same path of your father!"
>When Dany burns people with her dragon, she should be grinning, and chuckling, and sinister music plays in the background
>In the scenes when she is looking on at everyone praising Jon, there should be sinister music, and she should mutter something like "I feel so angry about this"
>When she does go mad, instead of a silent shot of her, she should say "These people deserve to die! That's what I have learned! That's all I know!" And someone like Tyrion should point at her and say "Oh no! She has finally gone mad!" Or something like that

I'm very right. It is called "Azor Ahai!" actually, I forgot the !

so after all that NOBODY killed Cersei?

That whole fucking prophecy about getting killed by her younger brother was all just a goof?

Every other part of the prophecy came true but the payoff?

Attached: milla rage.gif (300x279, 3.04M)

I'm pissed there was no explanation for Euron's blood eye

i hope they put all the alt endings they filmed on the blu ray and it turns out they were all better than the real ending

TDKR you fool

"And now, we're having A Dream of Spring"
*roll credits*

>mfw realizing nearly all the original lords of each realms/territories are dead
>Tywin getting the crossbow
>Ned gets beheaded
>Mace gets blown up by Cersei
>Robert/Renly/Stannis are all dead
>Doran Martell gets killed by Ellaria
>Balon gets thrown over by Euron
>Fucking Robin Arryn and Edmure Tully fucking survived all the way to the finale
WTF

Attached: 42e3a98a439ef49fe8ddcb913cb05bcedd6e8315_00.jpg (512x428, 15K)

Attached: aidangillen.jpg (367x319, 49K)

>American education

That slow motion part where his soldiers ran by him to kill the Lannister soldiers made him look so fucking goofy. He really regressed this season.

>Japan surrenders
Are you fucking retarded?

>That whole fucking prophecy about getting killed by her younger brother was all just a goof?
Not in the show. That part specifically

better eat that thing like it's a 5-star meal

You know those wildfire caches that exploded? I wonder if Cersei has actually set them up as a trap for if they got too close to the castle. So if she did have one last backstab up her sleeve, it might even vindicate Danny

Jon's expression in the end really sells it. Nice work.

they were offering terms as early as the fall of iwo jima

O-oh no.... I guess I have to then....

I really don't want to... but there's no other choice, here I go Dany!

based azorahaiposter

will be A Dream of Spring

I'd love to read the actual scripts back for certain characters.

Jon really hasn't had any lines but the speech at the pyres.

Cersei literally had like 40 minutes TV time all season.

Greyworm & Missendei didn't say a word since they planned to retire.

No, it was to highlight how all the shit Mad King wanted to do pales in comparison to what Mad Queen did.

If i take this b8 will you die

Already called it:

This

Sure, it would be Nice to know all mysteries of the island, but the characters were the most important and they delivered on that

>If you could describe the season finale of Game of Thrones in 1 word, what would it be?
>Kit: Disappointing

youtu.be/EA7UQOYskas?t=50

Even the cast is seething about this show. Someone owes the world an explanation.

Attached: dsfsedf.jpg (1117x580, 52K)

>Cersei literally had like 40 minutes TV time all season.
Someone counted, it was 13 minutes.

>only two episodes rated below 8 on imdb

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: OH NO NO.png (636x433, 67K)

congratulations

>And Harrenhal?

"Turns out, I DO WANT IT, MY (EX) QUEEN. "
*Jon kills Dany and sits on the Iron Throne*

Kino.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1384x748, 103K)

Yeah it's pretty weird since they did the Maggie scene in Season 5 after they passed the books, so it was pretty obvious that this was one of the prophecies they were taking and running with, but no out expectations were SUBVERTED.

>ok we're losing hard now, our navy is decimated and burgers bomb our cities out of boredom unopposed so we offer terms in which we keep all the shit we occupy instead of actually surrendering and admitting defeat
woah nice conditions bruh

Thx!

If someone could make it... less low production value that'd be great

Well thank you.

In chaosh, shansha.

Jesus, dat money she probably got paid too..

Watched it again. They conveniently leave out the valonqar portion of the prophecy. They only mention how she will be overthrown by a younger queen.

What was that U, U, U episode? I don't remember why it was so bad

It ends with a black screen and baby crying.

they don't write dialog anymore, they just do music montages

they leaned way to hard on the score this season, as if that alone would carry it through

But he did kill her. He brought her down there to escape but it was blocked off and they were trapped. Even though he tried to save her, it's ultimately his guidance that led her to death.

Where was bronn in the battle at kings landing? I thought the agreement was for him to captain in exchange for high garden if they won?

>Tyrion should point at her and say "Oh no! She has finally gone mad!"

I laughed at this.

Half a million per episode, I think.

Why was Qyburn in Harrenhal?

>I have been betrayed. Jon refused to eat me out.

Attached: 1557764752939.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

the one where salsa gets raped

he kind of forgot about his castle

Yet they just kept splicing the Night King theme last episode, ever Jamie & Cersei got a remix of that when they died instead of rains of Castamere.

It ends with Arya on a pale horse looking straight at the camera saying "I killed him. I killed the fucking Night King."

So he wasn’t involved or did they just want to save money on having the actor in the episode?

why she so mad?

Ah, right
So it wasn't even bad at all

So... every Season 8 episode except 2 are in a row the actual worst episodes. GG DnD

What about Blood of my Blood?

figure it out yourself

And it was beautiful...

Anyone have the copypasta where it's all just a dream of GRRM and he writes it down calling it a game of thrones

Yeah he can't be in the same city as Cersei or they'll kill each other.

I know where this scene is from but there's another show it movie that has a similar scene in a mall cafeteria
Does anyone remember where it's from?

vocaroo.com/i/s18gAlmc7wSa

Attached: obey.png (897x589, 678K)

>trips
KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

However, in all seriousness, the title is Azor Ahai and it does end with a black screen and a baby crying just before credits.

Or you could spoon feed me

>the north remembers AYY
>nords doing revenge
>S-STOP thats evil
People don't know what the fuck they saying

It ends with Euron still not dead lying on that beach and saying: "I am the man who killed Jaime Lannister!"

How the fuck is the Long Night rated higher than 8?

Wait until the finale end up being the lowest rated episode.

neither were technically the lords at the beginning of the show
maybe sweetautist, but that depends

this cant from the episode, is it.

Am I literally the only person who thinks Tywin would possibly be dissatisfied with the fate of King's Landing and his family?

Anyone notice that Arya's horse was the same exact one as Harry Strickland's? Except his died 50 minutes earlier..

Arya never released Edmure from the Frey dungeon. And since Arya killed *everyone* from house Frey, he most likely died in his cell as there is no one to feed or give him water.

JJ is the last true cinematographer alive you tasteless pleb

Bullshit. They have already thrown away the azor ahai thing in the NK episode.

I'm pretty sure it will be

Normies wont like King Bran + Dead Dany heh

People were still in denial then.

>Implying it won't be Song of Ice and Fire or some shit.
They'll purposely make it Song of Ice and Fire but will remove the "A" because they can't make it exactly like the book title for some hack reason. Just wait and see. It'll be like the whole Battle of the Five Armies thing again.

>Only four days since it's been washed, but he doesn't want it.

They just reused it.

kek

so what happens to the last dragon in the finale?

How would he have dealt with Danny’s invasion?

Attached: 863F0BDF-5375-45AB-863A-97EE28D4E4E0.jpg (416x416, 13K)

And then she dabs, gracefully, towards you.

I AM A GODDAMN FAN OF THIS SHOW AND I DEMAND TO BE SERVICED GODDAMMIT

He has sex

Flies into the sunset carrying Dany's body.

In the books he's with the Brave Companions, in the show he's on the Stark side.

I dropped Lost when Locke killed himself. Fuck that shit, I watched because I loved the faith vs science theme of him and Jack, then it all meant nothing.

fuck you

The man who would do amything to further his family? Including fucking over his childrens wishes and happiness? The man would would rather have killed his enemies in their sleep to save time, money, people, rather than on the field?

No. He would be happy.

Assassination.

Would've been so easy too, considering the teleportation etc.
Or any number of 10 000 other openings their 'strategy' had

It'll be a dream of spring
despite the fact that it's already summer again after the long night lasting literally one night lol

Why did the Northmen suddenly turn into violent rapists who turned against Jon? How can Jon go back up north knowing that's what his men are?

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Nothing actually. That faggot cuck didn't even see her as a thread. He was more obsessed with muh legacy.

Attached: 1551389863879.jpg (776x620, 83K)

The US wanted Unconditional Surrender so terms were not going to happen. Japan was warned, twice, and they sat on their ass

Eats the sun
Plunges the world into another Long Night

Bran wargs into it and becomes an autistic furry king

The show prophecy does not mention anything about killing the NK. The prophecy spoken by the sexy witch only mentions oceans freezing, dead rising in the north and someone pulling out flaming sword and of course the night is dark and full of terrors. It is different than the book prophecy. The show's is about ending darkness but it does not say what that darkness is.

I don't know much about the Brazilian GoT ripoff, but I already know if has better costumes. Jesus Christ, the costumes and makeup department are so fucking bad now in GoT. After season 3, all the costumes and props started going down the fucking drain.
What the fuck happened? Don't say the costume lady was killed by a lion because that's not fucking true (it was a VFX lady).

Attached: IMG_2839.jpg (720x781, 82K)

NAH, AH FOOKIN KILLED JEMEE LANNISTEH, AHM THE STRONGEST MAN EVAH

That was pre invasion...

Are you implying he would've not done anything when shit was actually beginning to go down?

>Finally, I can dream of spring...
Bravo dnd

Probably plot with Varys and have her killed in her sleep or something.

What do you mean by "turn into"? They supported Ramsay before.

>the IQ of the average GoT viewer

Attached: 345.png (1192x760, 1.41M)

Takes a possibly dead Dany away to the east, last scene filmed in Studio is him sitting Dany down next to some Eggs.

Unironically would have allied with Sansa to backstab Daenerys, and she unironically would have accepted.

Yeah dude I also want a blowjob from Emilia Clarke

heinous

>scene of him talking whilst butchering a lizard

This is the worst writing in television history.

>Dany wanted Unconditional Surrender so terms were not going to happen. Cersei was warned, twice, and she sat on her ass

Attached: 1556891983808.png (1081x1028, 1.26M)

YASSSS ARYA SLAAAAAY

All men are rapists

Wouldn't have let it get anywhere near that point.

Built up gasses from the brapbarns

Dany burned the mall after everyone unconditionally surrendered though.

you again ?

Who knows, maybe. Even fucking drunkard Robert was able to know she is a threat before the draglets even hatched, but the lion of lannister somehow doesn't care about her even after hearing that she already has 3 dragons and have already sacked a city? Face it, he can't do shit.

Dany did get uncoditional surrender and the kingdoms were hers. America got a surrender, but the Japanese wanted to retain powers over the islands they conquered, so it wasn't unconditional

Based.

Attached: qydab.png (687x446, 374K)

>To save the realm
I'd do it for free
She could even cut out a hole on the iron throne so I could put my face through it

>Demand unconditional surrender
>Japan accepts everything except the abdication of the emperor
>lol no sorry *nukes japan twice*
>Japan still will only surrender on the condition that the emperor will not abdicate
>well ok we accept this time

I'll keep an eye out for that green hair around the hipster bars. If I banger, then i'll make a thread letting you know how it was.

I heard that a bunch of costumes and materials for that department were stolen, don't know if it's true or not but it'd explain a lot

I mean why does Jorah get that shitty new set of armour, however cheap it was to make it'd be free to just reuse what they already have wouldn't it?

I had no problems with this. They're soldiers after a long campaign. Of course they're gonna go rape. Historically, cities that refused to surrender before the siege were given no quarter. The attacking army were basically expected to rape and pillage at that point.
What I do have a problem with is Jon being completely useless at controlling men.

The Northerners finally tooks KL from the Lannisters, that was pretty much the only neat part of the episode, until they started killing the women and children.

>Burned the mall

>Invites Dany into his office
>Does that thing where he ignores her and keeps working, as if she is just a trivial distraction from all the important shit he has to do today
>stands up, tells her exactly what she is going to do, exactly what he is going to do, exactly what is going to happen, and exactly how it is going to happen
>dismisses her and goes back to his work
>hard cut to black

You are dumb as a rock

Because normalfags don't care about good writing at all.
The previous episodes were as shittily written and they still gobbled it up. They only rated the last two low because YASS QUEEF is now evil.

They did answer most of the questions.
The few they failed to answer got sorted in that 20 min episode.

Attached: 1556506114643.jpg (200x200, 5K)

The costume designer legit died after season 3, got eaten by Lions.

GRRM is pretty safe because if the finale sucks (and it will) he can just say it's not that way in the books and he didn't plan it that way. If it doesn't suck (and it won't) he can just say that was all him and write the books to follow it. GRRM is legit a bitch but he a smart bitch.

Wait is this an actual show?

The US condition was that many people had to die in the nuke test runs they did same as Dany her condition was blood. It can't be justified.

What should have happened is that the Northman+ the last remaining Lannisters try to fight off the unsullied/dothraki in an ironic show of unity

The North remembers. But the North just kind of forgot.

he kind of killed her if he never said anything about jon to varys she would'nt have gone nuts
but it's mental gymnastics

fuck off boomer

and.. who.. are you

what mic did you use for this?

Based Robin Arryn ruling the Vale and growing huge from his stored up mommy milky

Left or right?

Attached: Joff vs Rams.jpg (1057x720, 124K)

Fucking Lannister shits

Robin is, Jon Arryn dies in the very first episode.

I forgot about Hoster Tully.

(And in the previous episode one of the QUEEF's dragons and MISS SUN DAE died)

I am not saying that atomic bombings were right, but you are comparing apples to oranges. US bombed during the war, Dany after. Anyway, it was more like Dresden and more people bitch about it than nukes.

GRRM deliberately sat on his ass or finishing the books so that he could leech off whatever the show did and take the parts that worked well and claim those were his ideas all along

>burned the mall
IS THE FOOD COURT OK?!

r/freefolk has better memes

Attached: 1557596841256.jpg (1046x1566, 112K)

He doesn't need to worry anymore. I fdoubt he could come up with something more bullshity then what S8 has been so far and if the leaks are true it gets even worse.

Yeah, I haven't watched it, but the costumes look better. Apparently, it's called 'deus salve o rei'. Some hue user mentioned it once and said the acting and plot were horrible

I am afraid not.

Attached: d8y7uwy.jpg (1024x1539, 294K)

What will drogon do if Jon kills Dany?

Would he just fly around randomly eating and burning things or do dragons make nests?

>I forgot about Hoster Tully
So did his entire family

>Jon Arryn dies in the very first episode.
well probably not before the very first scene takes place, given it would take a while for the deserter to get south, but raven messages teleport instantly
>I forgot about Hoster Tully.
yeah riverrun wasn't even shown until season 3, at least they had budget as an excuse back then though

I really miss new costume for daenerys troops in s8, I mean you could have a at least some knights in black and red armor. But now I see only the niggers with the same costume since beginning.

Attached: Targaryen-knights-529102.jpg (590x348, 30K)

They're in bed with the mouse and Star Wars now. They're setteld for life.

Jon is not Azor Ahai, Jon is Lightbringer.

>mfw I see how hot Crazy Dany is

Attached: DAMN.png (650x360, 368K)

>And who are you
>The proud lord said
>That I must bow so low....

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3113418/Horrifying-moment-lioness-reared-attack-killed-American-tourist-Katherine-Chappell-South-African-safari-park.html

Also, she is an editor not costume designer.

Attached: An average Lannister day.jpg (962x753, 133K)

>Tywin is angrily writing letters and stamping wax
>Dany enters with her Dragon
>*stamps wax loudly*
>"What."
>Dany is thrown off
>"Im here for the throne"
>"The throne is downstairs. Sit in it then. Wont do you any good. Its merely a chair."
>"I took it. With fire and blood"
>*Tywin licks his fingers like a snake and flips a letter*
>"And what good did that do you? You are feared, not respected. Your handmaiden dead. Your armies are currently raping the people you wanted to save. Your hand and my shame of a son has betrayed you, and here you are, asking for power."
>"Dracarys"
>nothing
>*Tywin looks up finally*
>"Your dragon was tired. He needed a nap. I sent him under the keep with some milk of the poppy. You will marry my son Jaime. We will join houses. Period. Now leave."

>implying they'll get to keep their KOTOR trilogy after this disaster
They made a terrible mistake.

Jesus fuck, no. It was a VFX lady
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Chappell

Attached: dany.jpg (768x768, 42K)

Why are you spacing like a fucking retard?

Do you remember watching this on stream with /got/?
>youtube.com/watch?v=bxKzT7AzK1c
>7 years ago

Attached: 1321575.png (636x900, 472K)

>even a paper shield is better than none
After seeing that Mythbusters episode and History Channel documentary about paper armor, I kinda wanna see this line become literal, for the keks and for curiosity's sake. Barristan would make it work right?

>deus salve o rei
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Salve_o_Rei
174 episodes? WTF lmao

>the parts that worked

Attached: 1454664176275.jpg (458x319, 21K)

>implying northerners wouldn't go full rape if it was Brandon leading them during Bobby's rebellion

Nope
I wasn't even born then

>Daenerys, Breaker of Scales

based and redpilled

Perfect

Only Stannis could keep his men from raping.
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

kek

He'll fly away because that's the lazy and cheap way of doing things and you be assured that's how D&D will do it

>Your armies are currently raping
Beautiful...

You're a faggot.

The rest of the world may as well treat him as an oversized bird. Of course, that outlook will get everyone killed unless he does start acting like a bird and start building a nest out of bumfuck nowhere

incredible

Does Emilia deserve an Emmy?

She paid the iron price

She deserves my dick.

2bh I've never seen a city being sacked look so good on screen before.
I mean obviously there was a giant dragon flying around, little distracting, but the rape..
it was beautiful

I think only the end sequence from that shitty movie about The Iliad with Brad Pitt has come close

Would Tywin surrender before siege?

They will kill him somehow too. Or bad end theory:
He will just fly away and back after 20 years Balerion sized just to burn entire continent to ashes.

It was shit, we couldn't even see proper full on rape.

No. Lena does though.

Legitimate annoyance:

The dialog in this season has either been a). Memberberries from earlier season, or b). Repeated character motives said at least 2-3 times over and over

he'd bring the lannister army outside with the golden company and """""forget""""" the gates open

the important thing is that finally Westeros will be ruled by a woman.
Sansa Stark, first of her name etc. etc.

i lafed

Attached: clarke kek.gif (480x490, 3.05M)

>I DON'T WANT IT REEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, you're not wrong

D&D are hacks

They needed to show more people busting into houses and killing the men and raping the women while their dead husband bled on the floor

>but the rape..
>it was beautiful
I recommend you to rewatch the sack of Kingslanding as directed by Tywin Lannister, Bran.

>"Your dragon was tired. He needed a nap. I sent him under the keep with some milk of the poppy. You will marry my son Jaime. We will join houses. Period. Now leave."
Fucking hell Tywin you gotta calm down old man

Yes. One thing that was always emphasized about Tywins character was that he was a coward similar to Littlefinger, always lurking in the shadows and letting others do their dirty work.

first 45 minutes of next episode will be witnessing the attack from Brans point of view, dont worry

>a). Memberberries from earlier season, or b). Repeated character motives said at least 2-3 times over and over
I honestly wouldn't mind a few call-backs but when the whole dialogue is basically that, yikes!

I never watched any of them. I just know GoT has horrible costumes and props after season 4 (at the latest).

Attached: IMG_2840.jpg (1072x2032, 625K)

she only killed the males, his wife probably freed him

It's funny how I hate this show, and yet I can't help but watch the spectacle of the big events

I cant FUCKING BELIEVE IT LADS.

Brans vision shit in Winterfell: NOTHING

Cersei's baby: DITCHED

Chaos symbolism: DITCHED

Any symbolism what so ever: FORGOTTEN

Aryas list arc: FORGOTTEN

The foreshadowing of the NK being Targaeryan: DITCHED

Wildfire foreshadowing: DITCHED

7 seasons of leadup to winter coming: RUINED

What Varys heard in the flames: FORGOTTEN

Little Finger's character: RUINED

Tyrions character: RUINED

Eurons arch: NON EXISTANT

Varys: RUINED

Benjen: THROWN AWAY

Yara: FORGOTTEN

Robyn and the Vale: FORGOTTEN

Bronn: NO ARC AND FORGOTTEN

Maario naharis: FORGOTTEN

Harry Strickland: BUTCHERED AFTER 1 MINUTE OF SCREEN TIME

Edumure Tully: FORGOTTEN

Hot pie: FORGOTTEN

THESE STUPID FUCKING WRITERS JUST WANT TO MAKE STAR WARS SHIT. SHOULD HAVE ENDED 4 SEASONS AGO

Attached: 1556799196826.jpg (974x864, 346K)

YAS GURL
KILL
ALL
MEN

fucking based

I really hoped for Hotpie to become Azor Piehai and kill the NK with a very hot pie

Have sex

>Things that did not happen

There was no formal surrender from Japan until after Nagasaki. The only terms before then was that Japan would cease hostilities but keep all territories. Of course, this would have no impact on the Soviet invasion so the US actually spared Japan the same fate that befell Korea and Germany

Reading it in his voice makes me think of the better seasons, thank you

Where the fuck is Sweet Robin ?

jap spotted

Reminder

Attached: IMG_2844.jpg (768x511, 59K)

Jaime killed her by trapping her with him in the crypts

Gods

I'm a pretty big brainlet when it comes to the minutiae of writing, but even I noticed how things that once seemed organic suddenly became nothing more than tools to drive the plot this season, when they condensed what will be thousands of pages in the books (lol) into just six episodes in order to rush the ending.

>"wow the White Walkers sure are mysterious, I wonder what their deal is"
>nothing, they exist to thin out Dany's army
>"whoa Jon is a Targaryen, what kind of effect will that have on his life"
>none, he's not a character anymore, his only purpose is to challenge Dany's claim
>etc

It's like reading the schematic notes of someone about to write a story, and not the actual organic thing you're supposed to immerse yourself in itself.

N E W
E
W

P R E S T O N

youtube.com/watch?v=gim-hUlOnsA

>lol she can blow up the entire fleet plus a castle of scorpions because she's ANGRY now

Right was an excellently performed, well crafted and unpredictable character whilst the left is 'le evil torture guy' with an inferiority complex

northmen and unsullied gather and unite to defend westeros from the army of the dead, proceed to rape and murder the people of westeros

Why do people care about this guy?
I haven't watched any of his vids

Vice Principals ending seems similar

not fighting a battle that's clearly lost is called being smart

dragon fire can't melt stone walld

>7 years ago
No fucking way.

Attached: 1555965707934.jpg (789x792, 127K)

Nope, I can not watch his videos with that fake cringe voice and him nitpicking everything like a bitch, I had to turn his recent one off. He talked about a bell tower for like 5 minutes like it was the only tower when there are clearly several bells ringing.

Left was a chad and the right was a virgin. And they both were 'le evil torture' guys.

>Wildfire foreshadowing: DITCHED

Nope, you saw caches of wildfire explode as the dragon rampaged through the city

Nuclear Weapons are fake. It were normal bombs. You're an idiot.

Gods it was great then, I'm still enjoying the show though or maybe it is just denial.

What impact did it have?

It's been two days since the episode aired, should the normalfags have cleared out by now

Dude. Pearls for the swine. Nobody would pick up EVEN then.

4/20 ebin

it looked cool

Attached: 6C9D4C93-E305-4C2C-B6DF-D6FD23900E11.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Preston, fuck off nigger.

it linked Daenerys to her father

BASED

Attached: tywin.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>It's like reading the schematic notes of someone about to write a story, and not the actual organic thing you're supposed to immerse yourself in itself.
Well they made it based on GRRM's plot point which they also try to change to fit with their 'original' change. It's a difficult thing, while I dislike how it turns out, I have to be perfectly honest: I myself has absolutely no idea how to resolve all those multiple plots in a satisfying manner. Best thing I could come up is some fan-fiction tier stuffs and I can't even write the dialogue.

With that being said I am still disappointed and will never forgive Dabid. And perhaps GRRM if he never finishes the books (lol).

You watched it so a Jewish writer could draw you in for another week, so they could bombard you with more commercials.

Any cheap writing trick that they can do to keep your eyeball on the series, they'll do just to make a buck.

TV writers don't give a shit about any overarching story. They just write from Season to Season, hoping not to write themselves into a corner too much so they can keep cranking out the content.

YYYAASSS QUEEN Dany wins again

Except Ramsay had no character outside of evil torture guy

Yeah so that Red Keep being destroyed, yeah I told you to do that like season 7, episode 2.

Attached: 1557785931018.png (194x192, 108K)

Post qt Dany

Attached: 1557783194152.jpg (595x595, 30K)

If img related is real, heads should roll.

Attached: Xd_ROFL.png (711x871, 336K)

Remember Battle of Blackwater?
Hahaha so am I....

Attached: b4f2ea1606449b8112bbb4fac1d897f3.jpg (500x741, 63K)

Does anyone want to explain exactly why dragon fire could explode and burn the stone buildings in King's Landing, but literally didn't do shit to the Night King?

Like not even his clothes or weapons were touched but whole buildings just go nuclear.

Attached: B0E1A9BC-3DEC-4A15-BF24-0329C8F4F288.jpg (940x1039, 115K)

Attached: 1557796212026.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

hahahahaha

magic

Wildfire

I swear to fucking Christ this image better be one of those fake endings D&D filmed. If Bran is the fucking king and not the big fucking bad doing all this shit I'm losing my fucking shit. I swear to fucking Christ I will riot in the streets.

Attached: 1557775453378.jpg (591x559, 14K)

He's a magical iceman, what more do you want?

>a dragon that's named drogon

BRAVO DABID

>Muh daddy approval
Literally the motivation off all these little piece of shits
>Joffrey
>Ramsay
>Theon
>Cersei
>Tyrion (to a certain degree)

Thanks, I fucking chocked.

*BRAVO GRRM

yes it was bad. It was also the "bad poosay" episode

We are gonna need this for Sunday night in this thread.

Attached: 1200px-Lifelinelogo.svg.png (1200x1325, 121K)

Test

It is a fake ending. Nights Watch does not exist and there is no reason for it and if Jon kills Dany not a single one of her people would allow him to "surrender". I understand the rest of the leaks are real but I just can not believe this one. I have believed them since they came out but that just seems like a intentional swerve by the leaker or bad information to the leaker

I can't wait to see you on TV.
>Angry fan bring torch and pitchfork to HBO headquarter demanding trial by combat with David Benioff and DB Weiss.

I want Drogon to be fucking useless or a machine designed for total uncontested destruction. Not one in episode 3 and the other in episode 5.

> That one commenter suggesting Varys was trying to poison Dany at the start

??

Why the fuck is it summer suddenly? Seasons have nothing to do with WWs, there has always been winters for 8000 years and more. Yes WWs can bring cold and winter with them but doesn't mean there isn't natural winter.

Who the fuck is writing this shit?

So someone posted a video claiming there was ravens in the air when the bells started rigging. What does it all mean? Could Bran be behind this? If so, does this mean """Bran""""" is the big bad?

Attached: 1557750394360.jpg (1024x436, 139K)

At this point I honestly believe they should've written their own original ending, at least it would've been consistent in tone, hopefully. All this did was spoil the books but without the necessary setup, and wasted the ten years of buildup they had of their own interpretation of the story.

Imagine all the roasties suiciding when Dany and Jon neither get the throne and she dies. HBO would have to issue a statement telling people to call suicide hotline

He's a nuke against non-magical-icemen, simple
IT's LITERALLY MAGIC

Attached: denaerys.webm (1080x1080, 2.28M)

Attached: hbo-rest-in-piece-jaime-lannister-good-redemption-arc-until-55533919.png (500x594, 124K)

>Why the fuck is it summer suddenly?
Why does that even matter, Preston? Of all the things, you are bitching about the weather.

Bane?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>hurr magic explains it
except a girl with a regular knife kills the magical ice man. where were his magic powers then?

Nothing people get attached to ends well. Good finales are almost non-existent for that reason; The grass is always greener.

The severity of this then is amplified by legions of autistic- Millenials living vicariously throungh Daenarys or Jesse Pinkman, or Captain America.

It's named after he dead hubby it dosen't come from the word dragon

>HBO would have to issue a statement telling people to call suicide hotline

Planning on spamming it all night for me and others.

God damn that's a good reference

The MAGICAL metal sword killed the magical man, Christ man keep up

>he thinks that conventional logic still applies to this show
Expect to be subverted even on subversions

Her goblin magic is more powerful and more mystical than white ableist male magic
plus she's an assasaisn

In an ideal world they should adapt parts of A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons. Than have GRRM assists them to transition into original story with an ending similar to the planned book ending.

In an even more ideal world. GRRM already finish the books (lol) so they can just adapt it.

Jamie never had a redemption arc. Everything he did he did for his kids or Cersei, not anyone else. He was constantly lying to himself about who he was until the very end. I hate this season but he has never changed, merely had some good moments.

>The Starks send their regards
I can't fucking wait

Attached: 1553301698887.png (750x780, 77K)

>Good finales are almost non-existent for that reason

Further reason this should should have ended with season 4. Season 4 finale was the perfect ending. I could fill in the rest of the show with my head canon after that, but everything was perfect with that ending.

>>>/leddit/
Rewatch the scene with Varys and that little girl, they were trying to poison Dany.

Infinity War and Endgame were great though, I think it left most people satisfied

That's the one
Thanks.

As much as I hate D&D for what they have done, they and GRRM said they are doing his ending. Martin would not end it with what that leak says.

trips confirms rogue best class in westeros

Return of the Jedi
Return of the King

Where do you think name 'Drogo' came from?

make a new thread faggots

>Season 4 finale was the perfect ending.
Too many plots are still left hanging

>Tywin's death means the Lannister & the Iron Throne lost it's main power/leader
>Littlefinger is still plotting
>Incoming White Walker invasion
>Stannis meeting Jon
>Arya joining the assassin's creed
>Everything Daenerys

>Martin would not end it with what that leak says.

I fully agree.

So how do you guys think Maario Naharis the emperor of Slaver's Bay is getting on?

Is he doing a good job in ensuring the smooth transition away from a slave economy?
Any new public works being completed, or rebuilding all the damage caused by Dany,
What kind of people is he surrounding himself with (his council or cabinet or whatever)
Luckily the dothraki aren't a threat becasue all 100, 000 members of the dothraki race have been busy dying in westeros but what about the volantenes or the qartheen? Slaver's bay would be easy picking rights now
Most importantly, is he enjoying himself? I mean it's an incredibly high stress situation to be in charge of and the only possibly relevant experience he has would be the shared managership of The Second Sons. I doubt even the finest Lysene whores would be able to help you wind down after a busy day on that job.

hahaa this is so le funny xD

>Ahmed doesn't know history
lol

based

MOVE IT

This, also the year leading up to season 5 was the comfiest period of ASOIAF ever, show in full swing, so much potential, still didn't catch up to the books, TWOW seemingly on the horizon, so many developed theories, tons of book and show fans etc. Feels like most people gave up by now, the community feels sparser.

>>Japan surrenders

Attached: 1526137190754.gif (200x200, 524K)

>tell everyone that the ending will be by GRRM
>oops get subverted again retards, we are doing the opposite lol

That's what made it good, the potential everyone had. Littlefinger became obviously useless soon after S4 which ruined any potential he might have had.

>The queen is tired, flood her chambers

Attached: Shitpost Goldman.jpg (1231x887, 86K)

Well done, senpai.

People could finish the story by reading the books though. (In this alternate universe GRRM actually finishes the books before he dies because the show is no longer there to distract GRRM, not after the that tragic explosion on the set.)

Poor food court never stood a chance.

>Blackwater was 7 years ago

Attached: 1554917979348.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

He should be the one on the throne at the end.

Superbad with Steven glansberg

>>Theon
He wanted a place to belong, daddy's approval was just a part of it

Why does he call arya wolverine?

Even if they had offered to surrender, which history is still unclear about, this was an offer made AFTER they bombed Pearl Harbor at the height of Peace Talks, which we later learned were an intentional distraction.

When someone is negotiating peace in good faith, and you then use that as subterfuge to attack them; you've blown all credibility when it comes to surrendering.

Japan had only itself to blame.