Always Sunny season 13

what the actual FUCK happened?

Attached: Square_Season_13.png (1296x1296, 2.3M)

Kino happened.

Attached: e64.png (275x267, 126K)

Iirc it was shit but still better than season 12.
I'd have to rewatch them to confirm it though and fuck that.

I've never seen this show cause it looks annoying, but why does the Mexican one always show off his body?

>kino
Fuck you

kino

Attached: Mac-Finds-His-Pride-Feature-Image-700x500.jpg (700x500, 22K)

Sunny has been shitty since season 7
1-5 are amazing though

The only bad episodes in s13 were The Gang Beats Boggs: Ladies, The Gang Does a Clip Show, and Mac Finds His Pride.

The rest were totally watchable.

They let their IRL libcuck sides infect the writing

Also not much Dennis. It's clear he's the glue who holds the show together, it's unwatchable without him.

It’s interesting from the perspective of, what the fuck even is Danny “DeVito” all about? He is like a mystical Jewish dwarf from a land before time. The continuous, paid threads promoting this show should provide an ideal vehicle for exploring his unusual situation. Danny DeVito or one of his sodomite apeling bretheren actually raped Jesus Christ to death. This tradition is actually supported by some Talmudic writings as well. The lusty dwarf isn’t just a literary and cultural myth, it’s based on real life.

I urge all of you anons to read Theozoology which explores Danny’s lineage in depth.

Attached: D02F5EAC-9170-4B3F-B10B-DC0A0BD61508.gif (1000x977, 725K)

Sexual robot dancing is the least impressive and lowest form of dance there is.

when the fans pretended that shitty suburban episode was good I knew it was over

Mexican?

In my future rewatches I know to stop with The Gang Goes to Hell Part 2.

The show really died the instant FX hired all the women writers. It’s the truth and pointing that out doesn’t make me a misogynist.

Money killed the show because they were making it for next to nothing in the first few seasons. Now it’s all big studio sets and dumb set pieces. Fuck all that.

Dennis is the only character to remain uncucked.

Danny Devito he means

>In my future rewatches I know to stop with The Gang Goes to Hell Part 2.
yikes. The show went to shit long before that. I stop my rewatches after season 7. Anything after that is garbage.

>he enjoyed the episode where it was just Charlie maiming himself for 30 minutes

One of the best episodes of S13 was written by a female writer (Time's Up), but I guess she would be the exception that proves the rule.

I've always dodged it (and I don't know because I haven't watched it) because it looks like your run-of-the-mill millenial shit comedy show, but they've thrown Danny Devito in as boomer bait.

Season 8 is still pretty good.

Along with S9 and onwards you have like 70% terrible episodes. Even the first half of S9 is somewhat good. Then it is forgettable messes.

season 7 is when it starts to go downhill

this season and some of the worst and one of the best episodes of all time

they should stop letting people write the show, and do it themselves

>that episode when they just beat the shit out of kids and Dennis calls someone a basedboy beta cuck

kek

There are somne S10 and S11 episodes that are still fantastic, like Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs and The Gang Goes to a Water Park

S13 is the first time I truly felt like there weren't enough good episodes to warrant continuing with the show.

millennials have an ironic obsession with Danny DeVito for some reason too. This and Brooklyn Nine Nine just look painful

So we all agree that the episode where they try to find something to put on the toilet door is the worst episode of the show

not even
>dee........we were just talking

could redeem it

kek

So embarrassing