40 y/o single woman with domestic animals

why does anybody act surprised when she reveals herself as a completely crazy and detached individual?
when all her hatred for herself and her stupid decisions in life turns into the murder of innocent people?

if she had married that nice balding fella from season 1 and had kids with him she would have been much happier and none of this would have happened

single girls: don't waste your time with the karl drogos of the world
find a noble simple man, marry him and give him a family instead of committing genocide of innocents mounted on your cats

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen[1].jpg (3733x2100, 980K)

So true
Expect astroturfed nu/TV/ to avoid this thread like the plague

I wonder what percentage of Yea Forums are single stronk women with coloured hair, a cat named drogo and no man to love them
my guess it's quite high, easily 40%

yes, it is surprisingly high.

Now you know why cops never shoot cats, only dogs.

The femcel invasion is a real problem. I blame Reylo threads

nice words from a sexually frustrated peasant.

btw I just noticed daenerys colours her hair too lmao

>single
>40 years old
>no kids
>dyes hair
>spends more time with her domestic animals than other humans
>full of hatred and rage
she had problematic and genocidal written all over her, surprised nobody caught these clues before she killed an entire city of innocent civilians

how many Yea Forums posters are like her?

sexually frustrated like daenerys?

for Yea Forums study purposes, how many of these apply to you:
>single
>female
>40 years old
>no kids
>dyes hair
>spends more time with her domestic animals than other humans
>full of hatred and rage

there has always been women here. This place is very popular between geek girls.

isn't she supposed to be like 23 canonically

>sexually frustrated like daenerys?
Lmao
I always wondered why the kween of dragons of a fantasy world has a colombian name
At least they didnt name her zuleidy

none, kids are planned. You are a master in projecting things here. If you would put as much energy into finding a partner as you do on raging on the internet, you wouldn't fall for an alt-kike narrative. But I guess that would require to take action, which you severely lack the energy and motivation for.

I know. They need to fuck off

>none, kids are planned
Every. Time

>geek girls
completely different from 40 y/o single women with dyed hair and cats

>kids are planned
lmao 40 y/o lonely femcel detected
>projecting
all that dribble you wrote? yes, sounds like projecting

Someone should make a "Chad Barathon Girl x Virgin Dany Maniac""chart . Screw dany.

Thanks the gods for Bessie, and her tits!

the animosity of this post definitely doesn't vindicate his post

It's just the GoT season. Normally my man Sneed is too much for them to tolerate.

I dated this girl in my 20. Scene girl with big d tits. She was pretty shit to me. Cheated on me. We broke up and it's been 20 years. She moved to my city and we got food one night to celebrate.

It was horrible. She'd smashed through the wall and fell off a cliff. Big gut. Ugly man face. Faded tattoos. She even got her tots reduced. Here I am dating girls half my age because bi stayed in shape and have good genes.

I rarely talk to her. I won Bros. And she lost

Attached: game-of-thrones-bran.jpg (618x412, 103K)

>alt-kike narrative
This is some big projection again. There is no amount of teaching that could fix your cognitive dissonance. You brainlets should go back to plebbit.

based bran poster

I celebrate your victory in life, you truly avoided a bullet

stay free

not sure why you quote me, never used that expression

listen: lose the coloured hair, the entitlement and the narcissism and join some online dating site, out there there's someone for you too. It may be too late to have kids but you can still find happiness next to someone

don't become another daenerys cat lady, it never ends well, no matter what fake online profiles on social media with blue checkmarks tell you

What's wrong with her wanting more?

She's dumb and only got this far relying on 70IQ shitskins

Based and redpilled

Cringe

>find a noble simple man, marry him and give him a family instead of committing genocide of innocents mounted on your cats
t. kit still mad over "someone taller"

manlets are subhuman.

Attached: 1555946256714.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Thanks bro
Cheers

Seething femcel

have kids

>manlet meme
lmao another 40 y/o single femcel detected

I give you the same advice as I did to your friend: lose the stupidity and you'll find someone to grow old next to other than your twitter account

remember: a cat rarely lives more than 15 years but a family is forever

>remember: a cat rarely lives more than 15 years but a family is forever
Someone just got khal drogo'd haha

Basically the whole theme of this season is Dany refusing to accept her rightful role as the cool wine aunt. Goes to show that childless people should never be rules. Especially not barren people who will never have children. Like, shit, what's the point? She becomes queen, and then what? She dies and leaves no legacy. Maybe she finally realized this after she had won and decided she might as well burn the world for fun.

Well she could reform the 7 kingdoms into elective monarchy but then what's the point of putting Targs back on the throne if she's just the last of her line?

>the cool wine aunt
are these even real? I mean the cool part

they seem cool when you're 12 and they are 35 and single, usually acting out of the line, flirting with you and even dropping sexual hints out of desperation

but are their lonely wine intoxicated lives really cool? They sound like sad and desperate alcoholics to me

Aerys started off wise and liked by the people, until his targaryen genes kicked in and he wanted the entire continent burned.

That's all the information you need really.
Never bet on a targaryen, they get drunk off dragons and fire, they want to see more.

Yeah usually they are cool when you are 12 and they 35 and they seem to be living an amazing life with money, hanging out, travelling the world, etc. and they buy you cool stuff and are kinda complicit with you when you wanna behave badly (like not doing your homework or eating too much sweets and stuff), but by the time you're in the 20s and they are becoming bitter old hags pleading for attention and picking feuds with most of the family it becomes a cringefest

bet she got a high pH pussy

The menace is real

Attached: 1556183887126m.jpg (1024x899, 104K)

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: daenerys-cosplay-04.jpg (500x700, 143K)