He will kill Jon

He will kill Jon.

Attached: 1504282564-greyworm.jpg (1070x535, 46K)

how will he explode himself? wildfire vest perhaps?

>He will kill Jon.
Honestly, if this guy would kill Jon and Dany burn Sansa and sit on Iron Throne, I wouldn't even be mad.
Sadly, that'll never happen.

The Thousand Year Reign of Daenerys Targaryen. I’m totally fine with this. And the fucking idiots would probably leave it open for sequels in the future lol.

In terms of fighting skill, i dont think he can beat jon

Was expecting this all last episode

So I guess you could imply that my expectations were in fact subverted

he doesn't have the balls

WHY IS HE A CHARACTER
WHY WAS MISSANDEI A CHARACTER
FUCKING QUOTAS

This

i'll bet he watches Star vs the Forces of Evil

I hope Dany burns Sansa or throws her to the Dothraki

We already know what happens, idiot.

>kill jon
>a thousand stark men take turns raping him and the unsullied all get murdered
yeah good plan lmao

THE LEAKS SAY HI

Attached: HOUND.jpg (281x179, 8K)

i did feel some tension between jon and this dude. Maybe they'll fight it out next episode. Jon wins anyway because he has the balls

>chinlet killing anyone but npcs

hahahahhaha no.

BASED D&D will continue the dismanteling of brown people in the show. Greyworm gonna back down like a lil' bitch while the WHITE MALE kills off the crazy cunt

This is rhetorical, but why the fuck did they give the dickless guy a romance interest?

the leaks did not mention what happens to this guy after jon kills dany. does jon kill him too? he just commits sudoku?

Jon kills Danaerys. Grey Worm kills Jon. Arya kills Grey Worm. Drogon kills Arya. Bran wargs into Drogon making him kill himself. Sansa goes crazy kills Bran then kills herself.

What was the point of this character?
>doesn't do anything interesting or important for like 6 seasons, or how long he was in the show
>has a shitty sex scene even though he doesn't have a dick
>out of nowhere becomes a blood thirsty maniac who will kill unarmed people for no reason
>gets a ''badass'' moment of him killing unarmed soldiers, throws a spear into the back of an unarmed soldier like a complete coward
why does this character exist?

Yes pretty much. Then Arya kills him, the the dragon eats Arya. Dany burns down Winterfell too. The wheelchair wizard vargs into the dragon and kills Dany. Sansa survives and sits on the throne with the white wolf by her side on a continent that’s a motherfucking wasteland.

Could work.

is he this important in the books? he's legit so boring

but can he fuck?

kek

How is there nothing about this dude in the leaks?

Because I really wanna know if he gets punished in any way for what he did.

We all know what happens now. Jon kills him

well there's nothing about drogon either, that's what i'm most curious about. does drogon die before daenarys? does dany die and drogon fucks off? can he be tamed?

They say that Jon will take the black (as retarded as that seems) so...

He doesn’t even have a chin

>This is rhetorical, but why the fuck did they give the dickless guy a romance interest?

The show hates men

im tiny

Attached: 155031931.png (256x256, 16K)

Since Unsullied are literally zero T shouldn't they have incredible hair?

There's nothing about Drogon because it's all CGI

>jon takes THE BLACK

people thought jon was going to join the night's watch....but now the leaks make more sense when you think about grey worm....

don't the unsullied still have balls? you can still feel lust just like a normal man if you have balls. they'd all be low-T sopranos if they were cut "root and stem", thus not very good soldiers.

He will get executed for war crimed

He's the chief unsullied but that's about the end of his character

where can i find the leaks

The eunuch quota

Pretty much the same, only you take out the romance stuff, because that character is supposed to be a child. He's pretty uninteresting overall, but it's not like there's any reason to feature him in the first place

in the books they're physically weaker because of their balls getting chopped off but they make up for it by fighting incredibly well as a unit and being fearless and disciplined