You don’t have a girlfriend, user?

>you don’t have a girlfriend, user?
>why not?

Attached: C6BEC72B-0AF2-4460-988B-C6C692C34E2C.jpg (720x605, 70K)

I'm overweight, I'm 5'8" and I have a small penis.

Because I've never tried to get one. I didn't even talk to women in high school.

No but I have a favorite camwhore that I do private shows with every night and she shows me her feet and pussy and only requires 5-10 minutes of my attention every night and about $30 of my money a night and then I'm free to spend the other 23 hours and 50 minutes of my day as I wish. Superior in every way to having a gf

genital warts on my face

based paypig

I prefer the company of anonymous anime message board users. I’m sure you understand.

Based AF

she left me for a non-shitty guy

Because I know if I got one I’d be doing her a disservice. I don’t have friends, I don’t have hobbies and I don’t have a reasonable job. She would suffer dull days and tepid nights with me, and I don’t want to suffer that fate to anyone.

Post wall roastie bitch. Ill find a gf eventually when i have money dont worry about me dear

i like older pussy

lol

W-why are you asking? A-aren’t we on a date?

based

This. Nothing other than this.
I've had and still have a fair share of women, some quite cute, show interest in me. But it never amounts to anything. Because I never try to do anything about it. Because I'm a coward.

I'm an overweight alcoholic that plays videogames 5-10 hours a day

Attached: 20190324_152045.jpg (3264x1836, 1.17M)

what kind of pusy do my fellow anons like?

for me it would have to be hairy, the most patrician form of pusy

Attached: let us in.png (758x802, 849K)

I hate how vapid women are

>xbone
No wonder you're a virgin

I have anxiety and I'm afraid of rejection and failure. Combine that with lacking social skills due to being a recluse as a child and I'm in a situation where it's easier for me to just avoid situations with women where they might notice my awkwardness and reject me then it is to take the risk and try to woo them.

Paypigs and slampigs sitting in a tree
W H O R E I N G

Attached: 1557636098958.jpg (413x395, 38K)

I don't remember the last time I went to sleep sober. Shit sucks user

i dumped her back in december. currently looking for a fwb, and it looks like you were pre-approved

based, that’s me too

Are you also an impoverished social retard?

She looks so fucking good with dark hair

based pathetic paycuck

There are maybe only two women I’ve ever felt actual genuine ‘love’ for in my entire life.
I don’t want to waste time going on bullshit dates that lead nowhere, or worse yet, lead a bitch on that I have no feelings for. I can usually tell on the first date.

Attached: 687BA931-6B35-478E-91AB-031F2E83CF7E.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I'm on 4channel aren't I?

I’m broke as fuck

God, I'm so sick of being fat. How do I gain the discipline to lose weight?

>4chinner thinks he's not a impoverished social retard
my favourite episode

Same. I'm tired of having 3-4 year long relationships only to be left with nothing. Takes a while for me to move on.

>go on two dates with girl
>she fucks some dude at a party

That's why, happened Saturday btw lol

yea i do, you got a problem with that?

Attached: kIPNvUlt5DTv--4iKy3ATwtlQCX7YnzRZRHaP3MVnIo.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

>bla bla bla
yeah yeah, whatever, but have you tried having sex??

Amphetamines

I have a gf who plays games with me several times a week and it costs a whole lot less than a normal gf would

Attached: 1550046698153.jpg (1080x615, 123K)

Is that Marzia?

That’s over 10 thousand dollars a year you mongrel

Wife and 2 kids !

partygoers are all whores. trad women or bust.

fuck no, that's my gf.

Attached: face blind.gif (271x400, 37K)

I'm no coward but I just don't have any interest in women anymore after my last breakup. I see girls probing me, and trying to encourage me to make a move. I just don't really want to bother with a relationship ever again and don't really enjoy going to clubs or getting laid.

Honest answer? My ex wife ripped my guts out and now every woman I meet is just interested in me because I'm a safety net.

Hope you're not taking her out again

Yes, not a virgin, I hire a prostitute once a month. Pic very related...

Attached: S 005 (1).jpg (734x557, 110K)

all women are whores.

that is all you ever need to know.

nigga U blind look how similar they are

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_10_22_at_10.59.40_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

No dude I dropped that shit full stop

Keto. It's impossible to not lose weight even if you are lazy.

Honestly, vidya is the solution. I found out I'm overeating mostly out of boredom. If you're heavily invested into a game you won't even bother to go to the store to get junk so you'll just end up consuming whatever you have and in a while that will be just water. So you've already completely taken out sugar out of your diet without even trying. Then some light exercise like volleyball with friends or even a walk every day and you'll lose weight in no time. Also rmember better to make a steak than eat candy.

tl;dr: The trick is to occupy yourself from thinking about food and vidya does that perfectly.

>play vidya enough to not go buy junk
>mild exercise for start
>see the results quite fast

>why not?

Autism and social anxiety.

LMAO they look nothing alike you blind mofo

Yeah keto, but sugar withdrawal is real. Have to find something to do to not think about it too much. For anons, vidya is the best solution to this. Buy some peanuts if you really need to snack while gaming.

>$10k a year is a lot of money

JFC how much of a poorfag are you? Anyways, the cost of maintaining a gf is way more than $10k a year

I don t but I m very selective when it comes to women.
But recently a girl I really liked «dumped» me so I ve been looking for a girl for three day.
It s pretty easy actually when you just look for it.
Even though I dont.get fucking match on Tinder I have a few women Im currently chatting and one who s eager to be on a date with me

>t. faceblind 4channeler

I did, but she died. It's been a year starting next week, I haven't been able to go on and try dating again since it feels like a betrayal right now, not that I feel like doing much to begin with anyway.

I've had a girlfriend for the last 3 years. You've met her. We've all gone to dinner together. Did you get a brain injury or something?

white men everybody....white men. absolutely comical.

none of your fucking business, pay for the coffee already i still have a lot to deliver

>don't really enjoy going to clubs
This feels like such a huge hindrance these days. I also don't like going to clubs (and trust me, I am 100% convinced that they are not for me. I have tried going to clubs many times, and it was never enjoyable), but it feels like everyone and their mothers go to them. Where to even meet people outside of them?

Girls you meet at clubs aren't worth any time

>feet pic

You've redeemed yourself in my eyes. Still though you should stop drinking, start dieting, and use the money from whores on a gym membership.

>Where to even meet people outside of them?

Work
Shopping

If he's a slav, 6k a year is about the best he can hope for without killing himself over a career or moving. Then, a girl here doesn't cost over 10k and at least in my country unless you're dating an absolute whore she won't expect you to cover every expense for her, will feel insulted even. No worries there, he won't get that kind of whore without money (or at least appearing to be rich, which you still need money for lol) unless he's incredibly unlucky.

Just long enough that it doesn't velcro, but short enough to feel welcome. A bit of rosbif is alright, but flappy curtains is a turn off. Also look at this lizard fella i once found

Attached: 20150904_093955.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

My go-to response is:
>I went through a bad break up a little while ago, I don't think I want a relationship now
Then if they ask any follow up questions:
If it's a guy
>Yeah, you know how women are, and I really didn't want to get married
They start blabbering about their own shit and ignore you.
If it's a girl
>We tried to live together for a few months, it didn't work out
They know they change, and will start justifying those changes when they live with a guy.
They do treat you differently if you have never been in a serious relationship once you're in your late 20s, so it's a good lie to girls.

I'm not sure where you guys live or the types of people you hang out with but I'm 29 and have dated a lot of girls (in a relationship now) and have never stepped foot in a club.

Nobody wants advice. They want to be sad.

Doesn't look that bad... unless there's a huge gut on the other side. But skin is OK and apartment doesn't look messy...

So you're Jon Snow +/- an inch?

I have taken the redpill. As my Yea Forumsbros assure me every day homosexuality is the new redpill. Are you calling my Yea Forumsbros liars, bitch?

i was at a club friday and saturday and went home with a girl both times.

Attached: 1547678263405.jpg (483x345, 48K)

How did you meet each of your partners?

>used to be a pale long-haired skeleton manlet (thin long fingers, visible veins, etc.)
>very limited target audience of Twilight and/or yaoi fangirls, but quite high conversion rate
>had gfs, had casual sex

>these days
>metabolism kicks in, had to start to lift so I'm a boxy manlet, not a fat manlet
>target audience moved on to plastic pop or being raging tumblrinas
>job
>no gf, no sex, only shitposting

I do

She is wonderful and a qt balt

I wipe my ass with $10k a year you piece of shit. It's nothing compared to the peace of mind of not having to deal with a roastie as my "life partner". Also I did say $30 a night but it's more like 3-4 nights a week, not that I need to explain myself to a starving half-man like you

Shy and ugly, will die virgin probably

Just take Adderal bro.

>used to be a pale long-haired skeleton manlet

I am so fucking gay for guys like you.

You should just a get gf

Giving your beta bucks to a e thot is pathetic

Everywhere I go and all throughout my life women have loved me and basically were in awe of my wisdom and looked at me like a wise prophet but I’m just too much of a poetical thinker and just sperg out, it’s sensory overload.

I don't think I'm up to par and I don't even want the responsibilities and obligations at this point.

>so beta he submits himself to his partner and dealing with her shit like a basedboy that he is
you better man up you dumb cuck

When it's good it's good. But what men don't realize is that they are the catch, not women. Good relationships are fun. But always prepare for the knife in the back.

but I do

I only attract girls that are average to ugly, qt ones arent interested

Those things prevent you from being a Chad, but not from having a gf.
Having a gf only requires that you can support yourself and a would-be family.

redpilled AF, no risk of STDs or unwanted pregnancies