Was the Cleganebowl worth it?

Was the Cleganebowl worth it?

Attached: 1557805712882.jpg (1400x700, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vn5wloyBHnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sneed

Damn straight. You don't see people bitching about cleganebowl.

based

i've seen a lot of people bitching about it though and with good reason it was pretty shitty tbqhwymf but it was always destined to be so because it was just a meme

Just turn your brain off lol

>a meaningless fight because nothing at all is at stake and no matter who wins they're both going to die anyway
wow so hype

This meme stopped being hype or funny like 5 years ago. It's just embarrassing now

>bowl

It was more like a shit half time show you have to change to a different network to watch

i'm impressed D&D were so desperate for ideas they put it in the show though, bravo

Cringebowl

meme magic works at least

That shot is absolutely kino

Was worth all the years of hype

it actually is a really good shot. too bad the actual fight is a poorly edited mess.

It was like some metal album or some shit

>lameass grabs and tossing around for like one minutes on the stars

If any fight needed some proper ground to be covered it's this one.

Looks good as a still. Looks like greenscreen in motion

yeah oberyn got a way better fight vs the mountain

Not really, Gregor died fucking years ago, their first fight in season 1 was way more intense.

It was full anime tier

would have been better without the zombie fantasy shit

It would have been better if there was actually something on the line. Like Gregor was protecting Cersei from Arya as a mini boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=vn5wloyBHnA

it's pretty great until the fight starts
>qyburn getting bopped in 1 second
>cersei Getting the fuck outta there

Arguably that's kind of the point. Sandor straight up acknowledges and tells Arya that his whole life and quest for vengeance on his brother has been pointless and brought nothing but misery, and urges her not to be like him. It's meant to be tragic and hollow.

the hound's whole story was becoming a father.
I'm sure you can attribute some sense of duty to his actions from that

>his whole lifelong quest
>that he didn't start until a season ago
fuck this show lmao

On the whole, absolutely. They dropped the ball on a lot of shit but Cleganebowl is the least of their fuck ups.