OH NO NO NOOO

OH NO NO NOOO

Attached: 9m1xrzn91yx21.png (585x403, 163K)

but how many episodes will it be

Can you imagine?
That'd be amazing.
We all knew Dumb & Dumber wouldn't deliver because they weren't writers of this show and its characters.
It all started to be shit the season Martin dropped the writing & supervising and because he didn't finish to write the book original story.

>GRRM
>writing

Make a better troll thread, clown.

I would stop being a pirate if this was true.

One can dream

Lmao they'd have to go back to the Season 4 finale if they want to get the story right this time.

kek

Really it was Rob's wife that was the first major change for the worse that I can remember

Excuse me OP but this is a fake tweet and I would appreciate if you would delete this thread.

If only...

will it have more rape scenes?

If they were smart they would shoot four or five alternate season 8's. There's money in this cow.

>it's the same exact story but showing tities and asses everywhere just to piss off feminist

>George RR Martin will rewrite season 8 for you guys!
>he just turns around and makes it more unsatisfying out of spite
based

Joking aside this entire season has been vanilla as fuck in comparison to the first few seasons. Far less fun, sex, tits and general foolery.

They'd have to rewrite the last four seasons.

it's not a cheeseburger...he can't eat it into existence.

Awe good bait op, made me look... that might actually be a good idea, people would probably watch it.

Dany would still destroy King's Landing. The leadup would make more sense though

written and directed by adam sandler.

Attached: adam-sandler-do-over-22mar16-01.jpg (782x970, 111K)

This, it’s the start of choose your own ending shows

To this day I don’t understand the thought process of completely ignoring the Westerling plot line. It’s simple as fuck and it’s 100% in character for Robb. The talisa arc makes so fucking sense

they wanted a love story to appeal to women more.
it would've been weird to have some storyline about Robb getting raped by a girl while he was drugged.

>will it have more rape scenes?
No it will be true to the books.
It will be a cooking show.

based sandler is aging into quite a fine Armenian man.

>imagine thinking the creator of a zombie Catelyn Stark renamed Lady Stoneheart would write a better ending than D + D

it would be a polished turd instead of a wet turd, but at the end of the day its still a turd.

Everythings bigger and I think it’s for the worse.

nigger this is a series with dragons and ice zombies what were you expecting

user, we needed a stronk POC woman to show this uppity mayonnaise Westerosi up.

faaake as fuuuuuck

>dragons

Wyverns actually

The plot points are fine, just give the characters some actual dialog.
Also, this ending:
>bran impales himself to become the next night king
>raises the dead in kings landing to expel/destroy the invaders
>arya kills dany using tyrions face
>bran flies north with the last dragon (you will fly)