Is Hank moody the key to "having sex"

Is Hank moody the key to "having sex"

theres like 7 seasons of this, will I learn how to talk to and handle women and emulate a persona that women find attractive, or is this some lib power fantasy that will fill my head with hindering autistism

Attached: IMG_3654.jpg (1365x2048, 237K)

No

just ask them questions and listen to what they have to say

You do realize Duchovny is really good looking, right?

As am I, and Elliot Rodgers was as well, what I've learned after watching uglier guys end up with babes as that there is more to it than that, I don't know what it is but it exists and I think it lies in "communication" or "how" one communicates with women

You should ask women to confirm that you are really good-looking. That usually does the trick.

>tell me I'm pretty

Idk man that comes across as... "insecure" doesn't it, but I've also never tried it before but I mean if she gives me an enthusiastic "yes"! Where do I go from there?

just bee yourself

Well what do you always read on here? Roasties love abusive assholes. So go up to any and all roasties and punch them while calling them ugly and they'll be yours forever.

The entire show was "Maulder has chad as fuck personality and all women want to fuck him"
I always imagined Don Draper would have acted like him if he took the suit off on his time off

This. Being empathetic is the only thing that all women can find attractive in a man.

Sweaty, I’m gonna let you in on a little secret.
We girls have an innate sense of a man’s penis size.
If we haven’t made an effort to talk to you it’s because ya ain’t packin’ somethin’ worth havin’ (9 inches minimum).

Have you tried showing them your big white cock? You do have a big cock, don't you and are White, yes?

Spoken like a true roastie.
Based

>Incels here think that male power fantasies like Mad Men and Californication are real, and will tell them how to get laid
Yessir, just be an alcoholic with talent, and all your other character flaws will be ignored while you sleep with every single attractive woman you speak to.

You won't learn how to approach women and talk to them by watching TV shows lmao it's imaginary

This is his payback for all that blueballing in X-files.

Reminder that Mulder got cucked IRL by Billy Bob Thornton

The last tv show person I turned myself into was tony soprano, pretty terrible decision desu

Think I'm gonna go back to television hannibal

Well I mean where and how does someone learn these things? Where do we go? I know what not to be, a soiboi cuckhold that worships women, but nothing in life ever instructs WHAT or HOW to be instead

Thats not what he said though

Just act like Driver from Drive.

I enjoyed the episode where he dabbled in sex with young boys

Attached: Duchovny'd.webm (500x407, 1.03M)

I love seeing manchildren trying to emulate the mannerisms of their industry idols.

>Elliot Rogers was too
>thinks HAPA goofballs appeal to women
Save yourself some time and anguish and either travel to South Pacific or just get a hooker.

>where do I learn to be like made up tv person?
Are you fucking retarded?

Elliot was a twink, look at (((Duchovny)))'s square jaw and stubble

St peach would like to have a word with you

and niggers are beyond ugly but white women don't seem to care, your whole looks arguement doesn't hold any water at all my pal and I've already told you I have them anyways

Are you a woman? Or somthing pretending to be one? It'd explain why I can't understand you

Nice cope.

Women love faggot thinks my friend, I'm not saying he was brad Pitt but understand that Elliot's failings were not his looks or his money, he was devoid of somthing else

I ask what that is and everyone's throwing "looks is all that matters"

This

Is

Not

True

It's starting to feel like I'm on /pol/ argueing with the Jewish defense force

What are you all trying to hide here?

Yes, Duchovny in that show was the ultimate be yourself. Just don't give a fuck and live your own life. Of course if you're a basement-dwelling nerd you'll lose every time. JBYS but also don't . Its more about confidence and not giving a fuck. Tldr: learn from the show, it's actually good. Try some of it out, you'll be surprised.

Your looks argument is the only "cope" here "user", It might be a good pleb filter to demoralize and dissuade other but it ain't gonna hold any weight for me

What is the REAL secret here?

See being yourself I beleive is what femcels want you to be because in that scenario you never improve or try anything different, I want to be better than myself, I want succsex. There must be a way user, there's gotta be but I shall try to see what I can glean from this "duchovny"

Based
When I was littlefinger I made some pretty bad desisions too. Chaosh is not a ladder.

OP checking in

Duchovnys wife is a fox how'd he fuck this up?

Am I in for some bojack horseman depression

Bojack is definitely the closest show comparable to Californication.

Its golden years are 1-4. But the show never gets truly terrible.

I knew this dude who was a complete fucking Chad in just about every aspect of his life who love Californication and worshiped Hank, so I'd say emulating him is worth a shot.

You're halfways wrong.

Showing that you have the emotional intelligence necessary for empathy is attractive.

It's cringe that he thinks he is young and hip

t. female (male)

No, he is not saying that you should tell them to call you pretty. Ask them if you are good loking, simple