Chloë Grace Moretz is BEING STALKED BY A CRAZY OLD WOMAN IN GRETA! DOWNLOAD NOW!

>Greta.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO

>A young woman befriends a lonely widow who's harboring a dark and deadly agenda toward her.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAEoJkL_8zU

Attached: p16333559_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 230K)

yeeaaaaaaa. no

Attached: greta.png (990x674, 166K)

>box office matters
lol ok bugman

is there pussy?

sad you can't even give it away for free, isn't it Chloe?

>DOWNLOAD NOW
No thanks Chloe, fuck your movie and your Mongoliod face.

Bitch has the body of Launchpad McQuack

>Being stalked by a crazy old woman
does it turn out to be herself from 5 years in the future?

Post a picture of yourself.

lol
like she's trying to unJUST herself from the future. I'd watch that

Chloe, take the hint and take your shit movie and saggy dog ass and fuck off.

>whiteknighting for another man
Being effeminate isn't OK, Sally.

Could be worse, I could be defending the honor of a D list celebrity on the internet. Also not whiteknighting to defend another man. It's brotherhood. Something lowly creatures like women could never understand.

Attached: 1447743126956.png (644x644, 936K)

Notes on a Scandal was better

does the old women eat her out?

>defending the honor of a D list celebrity on the internet
Link to the post that did that, brainless effeminate.
>it's brotherhood!
Imagine coming here because you can't make real friends. Imagine sticking up for another man because single mommy couldn't teach you how men are supposed to act. Of course you posted an image from that gay ass reddit show.

>Imagine coming here because you can't make real friends.
Imagine thinking normalfags have value. It's like my first piss of the morning is trying to talk back to me.

Dat fat pussy though

Attached: 706ad3476631133.jpg (1471x2077, 1.12M)

Attached: c0508c492499390.jpg (3152x3282, 944K)

kys box office faggot

>everyone with friends is a normalfag
Just look at how broken your brain is, worthless eater. I guess no one can breathe air either if we're going by your mentally ill value set.

I'm perfectly fine. You might want to get checked out yourself if you get so easily offended by a female celebrity getting mocked on a chinese cartoon website.

>I'M ACTING the poster
no thanks pham.

>I'm perfectly fine.
If that were true, you wouldn't be so worried about being normal. Examine your posts for logical inconsistencies before hitting submit next time, fagboi.
>offended by a female celebrity getting mocked
If you weren't such a homo, you'd be encouraging him to post so we could laugh at the kind of ugly loser who talks shit about famous people online. But, no, you had to queer out on everyone and show single mommy what a sensitive young man you are and defend your online queerbait friend. Pathetic and redditpilled.

Not him but you're obviously mentally ill
Name one (1) other reason for shitposting aggressively for 30 minutes about an obscure movie you didn't watch and don't plan to watch
lmao

She's almost recreating Pablo's face here.

>I'M POSTING - the post
Amazing.

Because the catalog is 90% GoT and the rest of the time it's 50% capeshit. It's only decent thread on Yea Forums right now. lmao.

i'd fuck isabelle huppert

Lame excuse for obvious mental illness. If you want to shitpost worthless trash with no point, why not do it in any of these threads you mentioned lol

Because I picked this one. That's the way the dookie crumbles.

why so butthurt, Chloe?

Attached: 1555594585792.jpg (344x344, 29K)

Yeah, as I said obvious mental illness.

Chloe's best movie?

Attached: 7f4e368a0c330b9aa8583b42759157a3--let-me-in-biography.jpg (536x536, 49K)

Seething GoT tranny.

And mental illness 2 - electric boogaloo
Imagine being so delusional you're imagining yourself talking to actresses on Yea Forums
lmao

Is this the most expensive service you can afford?

Attached: 1541503067759.jpg (240x320, 14K)

>you just found Yea Forums and started a folder because you're under 25: the image

Based mentally ill poster not giving up on spamming worthless trash with no point while compaining about the state of the board

fridget

Based second mentally ill poster and his weird jokes that only his crumbling mind can understand

>says chlomo

Attached: 1534247788287.png (210x210, 90K)

>more excerpts from the newfag archive

t. schlomo
We get it, talking about anything other than capeshit and GoT is bad for your business

Omg, how do you

do this?

>he stole mommy's phone to samefag because he can't imagine a world where more than one person could think he's pathetic and possibly mental

43 unfunny posts about nothing because two underage mentally ill retards fresh off the reddit boat try their hardest to fit in on the board where actual discussion is a bannable offense.
Great thread.

>crying on Yea Forums in a passive aggressive way
Son of single mommy, stop.

She was cute once. What happened?

Attached: 1554505693503.jpg (600x400, 52K)

he's not crying
you are

You blew your load when you made your samefagging known.

Shes got a strong body, I bet Chloe can win in a brawl

>he's still at it
Last post for me because there's literally no point arguing with the obviously deranged.
One small bit of advice though, find another hobby before inevitably killing yourself.

hello schizo, user that's genuinely another person

>giving advice from a desk covered in piss jugs
>i'm toooootally a different person!
>for realsies!
Be more subtle next time, teen.

I'm glad you're watching my back. I don't think I can handle him by myself.

Attached: 135322R1.jpg (1400x2100, 531K)

There is no point, he is obviously a tard on a manic episode, they are literally infecting every thread these past few days.
Or its' just one guy on a particularly severe episode, I don't know.

I just thought it was funny, they just need a small push and baaaam.

Genuinely believed all of its kind were on the cripple-chan Yea Forums

You're not keeping your posting style consistent in regards to the different fags you're pretending to be, newfag.

>passive aggresively argue with some user over their worthless thread
>other anons join in an accuse each other of samefagging
Everyone is mad, this is great.

This movie is really bad, I wish I never saw it. I would actually prefer to watch The Pallbearer starring David Schwimmer at 0.25x speed

Just like the old times

ITT: Chlobros pretending they aren't.

Dr.NoQuints here.

Attached: thiccchloe.jpg (3528x5004, 1.6M)

/our fridge/

Attached: 751.jpg (1080x720, 59K)

Yeah I think that's enough Yea Forums for the day
Or even the week
Or probably the entire month
Now that I think of it I don't remember the last thread I didn't end up stuck with one of these maniacs posting insane shit for hours on end for no seemingly reason
New weird psyop or actual mental illness, I don't know and I must say that I don't really care.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But she's already JUSTed

Attached: 1555751504527.png (488x500, 534K)

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about

See you tomorrow faggot.

I was unironically excited for the 'Call Carrie' thing. Felt like talking to Chloe for real :>

>crying about shitposting
>on the designate shit board
Maybe one gook moot finally decided to mitigate capeshit bad other trash to a new board we’ll have some good times.

Is Yea Forums reach long enough to cast that kid to make these reactions to everything chloe says in her movie a buddy movie where she tries to sneak this kid into america and get him a job as a valet.

Shitposting is fun.
Mentally ill tards and other tryhards are mind-numbingly boring.

If only to be crushed between those thighs.

>wahhhh
>i'm boooooored on 4chaaaaaaaaan
No one asked, queer. Move along.

I know it's why tranny tourists getting butt blasted over the litttlest thing is obnoxious than anything.

>I have nothing to say but I must post
kys

Nice sentence, retard. Daddy go too heavy on the roofies tonight?
>>I have nothing to say but I must post
Nice job, hypocrite.

it's not shitposting if it's ironic

Go fuck yourself too mongoloid ans fuck you all, drooling tards.

Lay off the Steel Reserve, trash human. It's Monday night ffs.

Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman. Accept it and move on.

Why are you obsessed with cock? You talk about it in EVERY thread.

>implying gay people can't shit on trannies
Get a load of this mentally stunted bigot. Grow a little more, maybe one day you'll get a clue.

>gay people
Oxymoron.

>thinking it's only a small minority of anons shitting on trannies
>he thinks in reality everyone's on their side
You think it be like it do, but it don't.

>why yes, i'm obsessed with cock too
Better keep that shit under your hat. We're not going to be nice about it when the bombs fall and society breaks down.

>You need to be drunk to be pissed off by the ambiant retardationand uselessness emanating from these threads
Looks like years of heavy alcoholism have completely trashed your ability to think. Again, go fuck yourself. I sincerely hope you choke on your own puke in your sleep you shithead.

Write legible sentences if you don't want to be called a drunk nigger, clueless.

Not my problem if heavy substance abuse have rendered you half illiterate. Stop projecting your issues on me.

>no u!
Why do black kids pretend this is the game changer?

But deflection and empty rhetorical questions are, amirite?

>stop trying to change the subject back to the fact i write like a drunk porch monkey!
>that's deflection and rhetoric!
Look at the monkey go, folks.

>I can't differentiate rhetoric from rhetorical questions because I didn't graduate high school
Honestly I'd rather keep on writing like shit as a fucking esl than not being able to understand basic vocabulary
That's enough of this worthless shit for me, keep giving me (you)s and projecting your mental issues you dumb cunt.

>it took tyrone 12 minutes to prove he doesn't understand how words work
Your life isn't going anywhere.

Rhetorical questions are a form of rhetoric, dunce. No wonder your family is fucking poor.

>he doesn't browse other more interesting tabs while being engaged in an objectively worthless debate
lmao
Fun fact, they actually aren't on their own. No wonder you're unable to build an argument.

>>he doesn't browse other more interesting tabs while being engaged in an objectively worthless debate
Do your tabs not have notifications, Jermaine?
>Fun fact, they actually aren't on their own.
They're called rhetorical questions for a reason, dunce. Try actually doing research instead of jacking off to traps.
>No wonder you're unable to build an argument.
You thought I was trying to argue with you instead of to lead you by the nose back to the fact that your monkey ass can't form legible sentences? I guess that shows what a clueless tar you are.

t. clueless tar who can't form a legible sentence, seriously re-read your last paragraph it's pretty hilarious. You also might want to check what rhetoric actually is and why rhetorical questions on their own do not magically become actual rhetoric.
Last thing, I don't jump on notifications like a dog if I'm reading something else, because I'm reading something else. I'll now leave you to your shit, ep. 2 of chernobyl is downloaded and I'd rather get pissed off watching this serie sink into a shitshow that keeping on writing meaningless annoying shit here. Have a good night regardless of how much I might hate your retarded guts.

>ep. 2 of chernobyl is downloaded
Of course you watch gay redditor shows.

Of course your life is so empty that you have to keep on posting meaningless shit to avoid facing it. Keep it up lad!

>she actually came back
Bitch move, retard. Good to know you literally watch reddit shows for effeminates though.
>lad
Of course you're from a gay, second world country. It all makes perfect sense.