*surpasses the Joe Rogan Experience*

*surpasses the Joe Rogan Experience*

Attached: YMH.jpg (800x800, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-7dTGBheUY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz_EnewnIMs
youtu.be/uj45fp5WgaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat sellouts watching Youtube videos and farting? That's gonna be a no from me.

>Bullies mentally ill people.

I will not listen to any "team" podcasts. Teams are for women

Remember when they had bill burr on and got upset that he still believes in gendering children

This was pretty kino desu.

youtu.be/x-7dTGBheUY

Honestly they've started just mocking people that seem to have genuine mental disorders which turned me off.

Back when the show was good, the constant guests and over-produced studio took the fun away imo

*plays the same 5 videos every fucking podcast*

*tight shot of christina sipping the product placement bottled water*

bump

>funny female comedians
Literal unicorn. They dont exist. Prove me wrong, protip; you cant.

Christina is cute and funny.
Tom is boring sociopath.

Christina is a hoe who fucked Theo Von and Tom is a cuck who's scared to have him on his podcast lest he lose his wife.

>Christina is a hoe who fucked Theo Von
saus? i haven't listened to their podcast in years

I have no idea why Tom is as famous as he is. He's not funny at all. Just seems like an asshole.

I love Christina Pazsitzky's big fat tits and her maternal fat titty confidence

You can tell the sexual charge between her and Joe Rogan whenever she's on his podcast and Tom completely betas out in response to it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

If Joe wanted to fuck her there's absolutely nothing Tom could do to stop him.

Too bad his cunt wife is an unfunny tryhard faggot.

the opposite is true. tom sucks. she's sweet. you just hate women. have sex.

It's just a likely theory. Theo has never once been on their podcast despite being a pretty big name in their whole inner circle of comedians and they've had everyone else on multiple times.
Every single time anyone has ever mentioned Theo's name to them they just try to change the subject and move on. Brendan straight up tried to talk to them about it saying Theo has the impression they don't like him and Brendan wanted to know what the deal was and both Tom and Christina were like "ohhhh what that's not true... anyway let's talk about this instead". They have done this multiple times.
Bobby tried to ask Christina about it when she was a guest on his podcast and Christina tried to shrug it off pretending like she doesn't even really know who Theo is and saying they've never really met, said they were on different seasons of a show they were both on many years ago. There's clips on youtube where they are on the same episode so obviously bullshit.

Then the real kicker is this video right here: youtube.com/watch?v=Uz_EnewnIMs

Other than the injury humor, he seems like a down to earth guy.

This.

Joe Rogan:
>DMT
>Fringe science
>Nutrition science
>Bro science
>Weed
>Comedians

YMH
>Fart
>Poop

pretty much this

and this

lol shut up fag.

anyway, its a good, fun podcast aside from occasionally having on some shit guests and them going SUPER hard with advertising lately, and christina spouting same lame, mildly feminist bullshit.

I never gave weight to the theory since it just seemed like different styles of comedy and perspectives, but that video changes my mind. She's married to Tom at the time and like holding Theo's hand to her face and they're right up against each other, idk man theres a vibe like something happened and Theo seems uncomfortable

I love YMH but each EP is legitimately a 2 hr masturbatory in-joke

Tom is the least funny host in existence

Yeah just doesn't make sense why she would pretend to barely know Theo when clearly they were familiar with each other. In that video she grabs his hand and holds it in her lap then tells him to stop touching her and Theo whispers "you started it". And Theo visibly gets more uncomfortable when they mention Tom and her marriage.

The whole thing just seems suspect.

She raped Theo.

Brett Butler was funny

You forgot about
>Chimps
>MMA
>Hunting

isn't rogan like 5'2''...?

With the most powerful kick in the world. If Tom makes an awkward glance while Joe's in alpha male breeding mode he's finna catch a kick that'll shatter his spine.

I'm not convinced but then again I don't care much about comedy

Tom is actually funny though

god i want to suck her thick mommy nipples

>since it just seemed like different styles of comedy and perspectives
they hang out in the same comedy crowds though.

you can tell they were joking you aut

youtu.be/uj45fp5WgaU

damn my man's shin's gonna be in trubble

No he's not.

He takes steroids and knows martial arts