ITT characters that got away with everything

ITT characters that got away with everything

Attached: 1557787524410.jpg (310x494, 38K)

Attached: daenerys-mad.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Mfw tyrion kills himself and makes him lord of the westerlands for the lols

Attached: EF5D79C0-5DA3-4522-AC58-A0D5BDB738A1.jpg (450x338, 24K)

him, and that golden company leader guy, are the two only whitoids on this show i'm okay with

>the leaks claim he will be on Bran's council

Attached: im cry.gif (640x480, 1022K)

really just him. tyrells and martells had a bunch of people die, starks virtually wiped out (bran can't have kids, right?), lannisters fucked over and lost almost all wealth and power, targshit line ended unless Jon makes some little jons, CIA ded, varys ded, mormonts ded, 90% of wildlings ded, unsullied and dothraki shits ded, white pride walkers ded, all the eastern world totally thrown into chaos with their new queen ded and no leader, pretty much every other character of any value has lost pretty much everyone they care about or at the very least a large portion of their loved ones. and even then, most everyone lost the power, wealth, and standing either entirely or to a devastatingly irreparable degree.

Bronn lost one dude he kinda bro'd with, but gets to be small council, lord of the reach, and basically 3rd or 4th most important man in westeros, and he even got to sit out the big final battles. dude fought in like 3 battles, did 1 stealth mission, and a couple EZ mode duels, and got free booze and hoes the whole way, all cause he was realistic with his skillset and cautious with his ambition. and he didn't even fag over and become le gold hearted good guy like r*ddit wanted.
undeniably based, and exceedingly redpilled

Attached: 1556930166256.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

If Bronn doesn't get Highgarden by the end of this shitshow I'm gonna use Dabid as my personal outhouse.

>is now emperor of Mereen

Attached: gameofthrones14_04.jpg (1800x1198, 327K)

>some random sellsword is appointed Lord of the Reach
>the Reachlords are just cool with this
FUCK DAVID AND DAN

I mean if they're gonna 'subvert my expectations' at least do it in an actual entertaining way.

>dude go kill my brothers lol
>ok lol
>hey dudes im here to kill you lol because your sister told me
>no please dont kill us lol we'll give you a castle
>ok lol cya
what a character

I don't even remember, how did he part with Dany?

Attached: 1555559687246.png (486x484, 417K)

That's true. If the writing wasn't so ridiculous by now, I'd say there'd be some plot twist for him next episode. But the way it is, he'll definitely be the most likeable and overall sucessful character of the show.

He didn't get appointed to anything yet. It was just a rather empty promise.

A lot of us seem to forget that we saw this guy butchering innocent villagers before he turned into a comic relief character

Attached: IMG_3815.jpg (780x438, 42K)

is he dead where the fuck is this man??

He was already a comic relief character when he did that.

Attached: grey-worm-got.jpg (1249x856, 151K)

To be decided user

Ollie was completely in the right and Jon is still a major dumbass

? What has Bronn "got away with?" He's been repeatedly fucked over even though he has served faithfully and beyond reason.

Attached: 1557476164465.png (917x830, 721K)

>characters that got away with everything
but not a castle

>dany kill anyone who not kneel
>cersei kill gf because dany no kneel
>must kill all peasants!

DEEPEST LORE

He's been a useless shit for four seasons

Attached: foto_0000000220190510112137.jpg (580x360, 29K)

Teleported up north to be with Tormund and Ghost and other forgotten things

I mean, he got blackfish killed and was indirectly responsible or at least present for most of his family dying. He'll get to be free to fuck his wife and rule the riverlands for sure, which is rad, but he ain't getting off without some sad times. Bronn had literally fucking nothing bad happen

haha yea. Don't know why the hell he went back north since it's heavily implied the WW killed literally everything still past the wall, and there's like nobody left after the battle at winterfell to even repopulate

still a prisoner iirc

started out literally broke and with no connections, end of show will be 3rd most powerful man in the 7 kingdoms just for doing about half a dozen dirty jobs KOing some shitty fighters or sneaking around or something

leak is he gets the reach and a seat on the council, doesn't get fucked over at all since he just gets what he was after, didn't lose anybody or really anything along the way (except Jaime I guess but that's basically nothing), and had fun fucking and sucking the whole time, even in prison. If there's a winner, it's Bronn.

Attached: literally everything.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

Post yfw

>Bran gets the throne (as the leaks show)

>It's just this guy disguised as him

>steal over half the iron fleet
>supports dany
>get captured by her uncle
>gets saved and is now the queen of the iron islands and doesn't even fight in either of the endgame battles

Attached: 10-yara-greyjoy.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 47K)

>queen of the iron islands

Attached: 4fc.jpg (248x252, 33K)

>Thinking promises made under duress count for shit
>Especially when he just fucking left instead of actually helping
>Even more so considering neither of them had any authority to give him land in the Reach, only a king of Westeros or lord of the Reach could
>Also considering Jaime is dead and Tyrion soon will be, making the promise irrelevant
Based retard
What's worse is, he will actually get Highgarden because it's what Dumb&Dumber think is cool for him.

Coincidentally he ran out of source material 4 seasons ago. Tyrion is literally the most raped character in the book to show transition, followed closely by varys and then littlefinger. The 3 most intelligent characters in the books and D&D couldn't even come close to doing them justice.

Honestly they shouldve just put the show on hiatus after s4 and waited for the books to finish, it wouldve generated hype and created a better product and more profit in the long run. They couldve done the spinoffs in the interim even.

Yara kinda forgot about helping to take Kings Landing

Attached: 1557524575557.png (1920x1080, 772K)

Attached: chaosh.jpg (219x230, 5K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: GoT Best Scenes Sansa 4.08 Main.jpg (633x356, 33K)

>completely independent empire that controlls the seas right of your cost for practically free is nothing
She accomplished what he father tried to do his entire life just by stealing some ships and supporting the right person

So far Sweetrobin is still doing great, as far as we know.

Attached: Samwell_Tarly-John_Bradley.jpg (220x308, 10K)

Jon Snow
>Bailed out of every battle when surrounded by enemies or zombies
>Murdered for his actions, but is brought back from the dead and gets revenge

Tyrion
>Should have died multiple times
>Becomes queen's hand in one day even though he is a complete stranger and brother of her enemies
>Fucks up multiple times and betrays Dany, but she doesn't punish him at all

>but she doesn't punish him at all
Wait 6 days.

>pls don't do that agin

Ya know, I have seen most leaks change from him dying to him living recently.

All the tyrion shit is bullshit because most of this last episode was filmed in a studio

she dumped him and appointed him to rule mereen in her stead when she went to westeros

Nah Stannis and LF got raped harder than Tyrion. At least Tyrion was accurate to his book counterpart for the first 4 seasons, while Stannis and LF were pretty much raped from the start.

I like the part when he says he's gonna put his nose in some slut's asshole

Jon doesn't really get off free, almost all his family and friends are dead and that's losses you can never get back.

part of why bronn gets off so good is that he's a faggot asshole with no close friends or cares

>after season 4
At that point they had like 3 books of material to adapt, they fucked it up by rushing through almost all that material in season 5 and cutting out important subplots like victarion and fAegon as well as ruining the story in Dorne
They were fucking up the story because of incompetence not because they ran out of material
They rushed the story, maybe they could’ve stopped after they finished the material of the books but that should’ve taken them at least 7 seasons of ten episodes each to get to that point anyway

based salsa

Nice witcher cosplay

she's not queen, she pledged herself to dany, and I doubt she'd try to rise up in rebellion with a dragon still existing.

>survives a massive wildfire explosion
>Tries to assassinate a trusted adviser of a king
>Gets taught how to read while imprisoned
>Immediately undermines the king again
>Is saved because he knows how to read
>Gets in trouble for not being able to rally more troops
>Persuades the iron bank to back stannis
>Is instrumental in defeating the wildings because of this
>Is sent away from the battle of winterfell and is spared because of it
>Saves jon snow's body
>Is instrumental in resurrecting jon
>"Isn't much of a fighter." But survives the battle of the bastards
>Smuggles tyrion into king's landing and whisks away gendry
>Hides at eastwatch while jon and co go north
>"Isn't much of a fighter" but survives the long night
>"Isn't much of a fighter" but survives the siege of king's landing

Attached: davos-seaworth-625x352.jpg (625x352, 47K)

Wasn't the deal they struck with dany that the iron isles were pretty much autonomous because they were the first to support her?

Guess it's really Bronn's over brains

I want to be her Latex vendor

I was actually thinking just this. Maybe Tyrion doesn't kill himself, but I'm getting the feeling that Bronn will get Casterly Rock and Sam will get High Garden.

based smuggler

I don’t care it wasn’t the ending he wanted. Marlo got off way too easy for how much of a pos his character was

It is so painfully obvious that Bronn serves absolutely no purpose in the overall narrative. He should have been gone years ago, but HBO forced him into each season. He literally had no reason to be in season eight whatsoever. D&D put him in two scenes because the fans like him.

True about Bronn. He might actually be a good ruler, too, mostly because he doesn't actually care about ruling.

It's still the Iron Islands. That's like being queen of Iceland. Better to just kill yourself.

Fucking this. Based as shit, bro.

His friends are dead mostly because he made stupid decisions throughout.
>You've got to swear!

You don't seem to know how TV works. It's about money, folks.

>nobody knows my name. Too bad I totally can’t just do something else now that I wasn’t sent to prison for countless murders

Dookie’s ending doesn’t come close to the reeee’ing this brought me, who gives a shit about some nigga’s fee fee’s being hurt over clout

Attached: 7F96DB78-444A-4120-B00A-7007079D7BFE.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Based
Last of the Reynes outlives the Lannisters.
Kino.

I can at least respect him as a character. He's had a single prime motivator throughout the whole series- that he doesn't give a fuck about the nobles and just wants some money and whores- and he's stuck to it without pause. He doesn't take jobs he can't win and doesn't try for anything above his paygrade, which is why he's survived. I agree his role is almost entirely there for the fans (really you could argue that almost from the start) but, unlike arya or dany or whatever, I at least respect the consistency.

He was realistic about the world as the show presents it, and he gets rewarded. In a way, having a heartless and honorless sellsword kill his way into power without giving a fuck while avoiding the actual dicey odds is about as fair to grrm's book vision as you could get

Attached: 1541132984612.jpg (1274x714, 127K)

>mfw I'm the most powerful being to ever exist given my shitty little protege easily "nothing personal'd" the NK

Yeah, pretty sure the deal was struck bc Yara promised no more raping and pillaging

>some random sellsword is appointed Lord of the Reach
>gets poisoned with his first meal
''He was killed by our enemies''

ONION KNIGHT
N
I
O
N

K
N
I
G
H
T

How long will she last before they oust her?

Wasn't this schizo hit by a train or something ?

do you guys think he knew what arya was meant to do? why else butcher his plot right there and then? it would make so much more sense if the red god showed him somehow arya was meant to go to winterfell

>I can no longer eat pussy and be what a feminist wants a man to be
Awww

>gets brought back to life by the lord of photons to defeat the NK
>doesn't actually do anything against the NK
Really activated my almonds.

He was probably brought back so he could kill Daenerys. She's killed way more people than the Night King.

Wrong

Attached: 4D627666-1A11-42FA-9CE2-D104C1736825.jpg (1242x795, 1.12M)

oh is that what happened? i thought they pledged to her

Your IQ has to be above double digits to write a smart character which is problematic in this case.

Attached: Fucking Everything.jpg (1000x563, 433K)

>survives the long night
wasn’t that long of a night tbqh

Nah, season 7 was "YAS QUEEN SLAY" with Theon sucking Yara's dick and Yara.automatically becoming queen because she's a female

Brienne gets betrayed or abandoned by pretty much everyone she loves, and just ends up as shansha's bodyguard, pretty shite

pod makes out good though, gets laid, gets paid, made a knights and shit

He lost part of his fingers and his son.

He is more like

Weird flex but is ok

Well he has more sons that we haven't seen. Unless they wrote them out of the show anyway.

>i thought they pledged to her
Yeah, Yara and her fleet still had to fight for Dany but afterwards they'd be left alone from what I recall

Bronn is literally the most honest character in the show

Attached: Bran.jpg (1432x1041, 173K)

He got away with all the food in the seven kingdoms.

When did you know all these leaks were legit, Yea Forums? As soon as Tyrion mentioned the bells I burst out laughing

Umbers were wiped out too. Sam will make a 3x incest adoptie the heir to hornhill

Also, aren´t the empires of the east much more prosperous than the 7 kingdoms?

He's basically a successful RPG character.
>get involved with powerful nobles by pure chance
>do quests for them, leveled social status
>earn gold and get better sidequests
>end up at the top of the foodchain despite not being too notable any particular way other than violence.

>CIA dead
NOT confirmed.

When you pick Rogue class and max Charisma and Luck stat

Giving his qt wife the D

>seven kitechens

>Bronn ends up on the small council and the lord of highgarden
>people will actually defend this

Attached: 1555347767048.jpg (451x447, 31K)

God I want the finale to be Jon having the chance here and not being able to do so while her dothraki horde looks on smugly only for Sansa to shank her in the back and push her to the ground before finishing her off for good.