Which character in GoT has the worst conclusion

and why is it him
>inb4 stannis

Attached: jaime lannister.jpg (374x513, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFoCt1PxPCs
youtube.com/watch?v=vBTIZBEVUz4
youtu.be/Tu3az0JZxrA
youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night's_King
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night's_King's_corpse_queen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His conclusion is fine man. Him and Cersei were inseparable from birth, they have a strong connection. It's fitting they die together. Honestly kino, I need to watch it again. The first time I'm just genuinely pissed off at characters I like dying. Second time I feel.

>haha dude what if we gave the sotryline that makes sense for Stannis to Jon?

Attached: Без названия (7).jpg (277x182, 8K)

brainlet

Jaime doesn't even come close to Stannis in terms of JUST-tier story arc.
>plot literally goes nowhere
>randomly goes mad with delusion
>has no real impact on the main story whatsoever despite taking up so much screen time other than fire bitch magic
>dies fucking OFF SCREEN

Attached: JUST.png (472x752, 498K)

Oberyn by far.

Bruh

Attached: Doran.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>>plot literally goes nowhere
name one (1) plot that went anywhere in this show

Bran

>become the 3 eyed raven 4 season ago and did literally nothing since
ehm, ok

barristan

As if the previous one did much.

His whole arc was designed to end Brienne's virginity. After that he was free to go back to how he was before.
People try to defend the writing on the show lmao

Attached: sc.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Littlefinger. At least stannis was somewhat accurate with his daughter being involved in his downfall despite he’d never have anything to do with it.

Littlefingers death was empowerment

if he's dead. then show me his body.

Have hope user youtube.com/watch?v=cFoCt1PxPCs

It's not "worst" just disappointing.
He starts as Cersei's appendage, and his entire character development was in becoming his own man.
But he just ends exactly where he began. It's not even that it makes no sense, this shit actually hapens, it's just disappointing.

this

jaime literally got saved from a shitty fanfiction redemption ending and got a good and fitting ending. also its an interesting comment on how people can lie to themselves but cant change the core of their being. even if you disagree with this at least its something better than a crap redemption arc of him fucking brienne in some frozen hut for the rest of his life.

>killed by a woman

littlefinger lives on in based salsa who just fucked dany up, even at the cost of thousands of lives, like littlefinger would have done.

He came back to die with his city.

Attached: BE94A77D-32EE-4E29-A9C7-BAAB9E6E8BB1.png (767x431, 107K)

>But he just ends exactly where he began
No he doesn't. He's trying to save Cersei and his unborn child not join forces with her against the Starks or some shit. His goal his literally to travel with her away from the Iron Throne, not help her keep it

This, I came to get my expectations EPICLY subverted, not watch a complete and logical character arc following GRRM's fanfiction story.

>him fucking brienne in some frozen hut for the rest of his life
If it was up to me he would never have fucked her in the first place. I honestly don't know how I would've ended Jaime's arc but anything other than limping back into Cersei's arms would've been better.

Night King

>dies
THEN SHOW ME THE BODY

It was honestly the only character ending that they didn't butcher. You can't change who you love, even though his character matured a lot throughout the trials of losing his hand, his father and meeting Brienne, he was still just a man. He died comforting the woman that he loved, after fighting to save the world from ice niggers.

Stannis, his character has been raped before his (dumb)death
Also this, perhaps even dumber. Having the most clever character killed in that way is just underwheming and dumb, Varys' was also terrible, he is one of the most intelligent men in Westeros and to get found out and killed like that is pathetic

>stannis
>littlefinger
>varys
>roose
>doran
>night king

See I don't know if I'm projecting or what but to me Jaime's character arc really didn't have anything to do with Cersei at all. He was just a dumb kid who got thrust into all of these insane situations because of his lineage and made a bunch of juvenile, selfish decisions. To me, he didn't really "love" Cersei because he was devoted to her so much as she was convenient(in both a physical and emotional sense). I just don't find it believable that he'd have clung to her with the tenacity that he did.

guys i can't believe i'm saying this 4 years after that abomination that was his character assassination but i feel like show stannis got gypped less than daenerys. think about it, stanno kills one to save millions while daenerys kills half a million innocents just because? it's like d&d decided their love for shock value was above even their love for daenerys and went all in. mind you, their comments about renly the usurper being a good king, stannis 'burning people' (not the idols like he actually did in the show) and stannis being ambitious (not dutiful) are about on the level as jaime saying 'i don't care for anyone, innocent or otherwise' after he saved king's landing from the mad king and broke his vows to do it smfh

Attached: 9def4b06805669fce1f269f0cea2ec79.jpg (640x381, 50K)

Attached: d&d stannis book vs show meme tv friends of daenerys.png (1106x840, 584K)

Stannis

Little Finger

Jaime, for having his arc ruined. Stannis, for being butchered from the start, Littlefinger for the same reason, The Hound for turning into a one-dimensional revenge seeker to satisfy Cleganebowl reddltors. it goes on and on 2bh

Cersei spent the entire series cucking him and even sent an assassin to kill him. him still loving her was retarded.

His conclusion was fine. The problem is: Cersei is ugly as fuck in the series, couldnt they find any beautiful actress?

>stannis is turned into a pointlessly evil man that burned his daughter for no damn reason
>Mellesandre the bitch that lead him down this path and the person that cast the magic that killed renly is redeemed
Nah user, Jamie can't compete at all

>stannis
hold my beer

also he aint dead
show me a dead stannis. you cant.

Attached: Shireen_talking_to_melisandre.png (1366x768, 447K)

Littlefinger

not even enough of a character to get JUSTed

she was pretty hot in earlier seasons but she got older and started wearing her hair short. though that's accurate even in the books her looks are starting to fade

Jamies was actually acceptable
Littlefinger easily had the worst ending. DnD
literally had no idea where to take his character so they decided o just kill him

Bronn, it’s fucking Bronn for certain.

Isn't Stannis still alive in the books? Why are people mad he's dead in the show then?

>jaime literally got saved from a shitty fanfiction redemption ending
Imagine actually believing this

Nikolaj must be fucking seething

Barristan's actor should be glad he got killed off honestly.

KINGSLAYER

Attached: 1557788114436s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

I legitimately almost cried when Cersei saw him. She's such a fucking great actor that woman

Everyone after Tywin's death has an equally awful conclusion.

Attached: 1504438603416.jpg (550x550, 54K)

They kind of address this
>hey Bran
>I am not Brandon Stark. I am the three eyed Raven
>cool, what does the 3 eyed raven do?
>I dunno, I know lotsa stuff I guess
>right... so why do we care?
>because the night king wants to kill me because reasons
>cool

lmfao who the fuck is that

i tried to prove you wrong but you're right, I can't think of a single solid character conclusion since Tywin died. Jorah I guess?

>also its an interesting comment on how people can lie to themselves but cant change the core of their being
holy shit you sound like a 13 year old.

what happened to Jaime and with how rushed dany has gone from liberator to mad queen honestly makes what happened to stannis not even look half bad

>you can't change who you love
Lmao.

You're a Lannister

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

ha

>Gallivanted to Kings Landing
>Fucked the Queen with his big cock
>a finger in the bum
>killed the sand snakes
>killed the kingslayer
>killed a dragon
>died but didn't give a shit about dying

Attached: Euron.png (768x512, 220K)

>Character conclusions are a thing
Are we watching the same show? Were you watching days of our lives all this time? Robbert died by a boar, Ned's conclusion was nice, joffrey's was nice

barristan and roose had the shittiest deaths. i'm fine with how jaime ended, it's a failed redemption arc.

There's still hope he'll come riding in and save Westeros from the Mad Queen at the last minute.

was hoping there would be some tense stand-off between the three sibling where Cersei was about to kill Tyrion but then Jaime kills her to save his little bro even tho he loves her. instead we get oh no falling rumble cut to black death. such good writers...

Attached: 1557757412547.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

because stephen dillane did a based job with acting stannis plus it's nice to be able to watch a show rather than read the book each time, lastly ramin djawadi the composer did a fantastic theme for stannis/lord of light and it all got flushed down the toilet when, like you say, he's still alive in the books
Ramin Djawadi at his best for the king at the wall:
youtube.com/watch?v=vBTIZBEVUz4

Attached: stannis 14 i will have no burnings pray harder than d&d fuck things up meme.jpg (750x563, 46K)

ian mcelhinney is based af so at least he got out while the going was just starting to get bad, his character went out fighting so funnily enough despite me saying i'd have loved to see book barristan's activities on the big screen, they'd have prolly wrote him as a fucking idiot anyway

>what is STANNIS
>what is Oberyn
>what is Shireen
>what is Barristan
>what is Varys
>what is the Night King
this clusterfuck of a show is full of characters with horrible conclusions, Jaime is not one of them, not even close

Bad pusy and mommy snek got fairly satisfying deaths

Personally I really enjoyed the character of "Euron" in this television show. His character motivation was "I want to fuck the queen" and his character arc was fucking the queen, this is referenced subtly in his final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen. This is also why his final confrontation had to be with Jaime, the other guy who fucked the queen.

i'm starting to think that.
i've been the biggest stannis supporter i know, crying out against d&d's assassination of him, yet i actually think they did daenerys and jaime worse. with stannis in the show they were constantly fucking him up from the get go. with daenerys they treated her like a saint while jaime just had a lot longer before a redemption arc. yet in one episode they ruined both of them irreversibly while for stannis he was never the same as the books (stephen dillane and ramin djawadi's soundtrack aside). also, stannis was broken after he killed one innocent to save millions while daenerys ambivalently killed half a million

Bran. His arc went nowhere, even if he's literally how GoT started.

Jaime had a more dignified death than he deserved.

youtu.be/Tu3az0JZxrA

yes this is the most generous ending for both of those cunts. They deserved hell.

Robert's character conclusion was fine for what he was, he wasn't a character supposed to have an arc, we were seeing the last chapter of his life. Tywin had a good conclusion, killed by his own son, despite being all about family his children were his greatest failures, and you already said Ned and Joffrey. Not to mention Robb. they were definitely a thing.

Fucking lol i just realized that if Bran died from that fall nothing would be changed in the show

Nightking

while it's okay for them to die together, turning him into "it's just us, only us matter" was pretty retarded considering he went against Cersei multiple times.
But Stannis had it worse

Are you a moron, nobody would know jons lineage. Unless they brought in howland reed.

Funny you mention Varys since anything id think he’d of been the one to undo littlefinger in the show. They were a constant battle of selflessness vs selfishness. I don’t have a problem with LF dying but the way he lost was such bullshit

A FINGER IN THE BUM DABID, IMAGINE

And wtf did jon's lineage change now ? Varys dieing ? lmao we could remove that plot and nothing will change... Jon would still kill dany anyway

Bran

his ending kinda fine.
only ending that was is Danys
MY QUEEN THEY DID YOU DIRTY!

Attached: qd.jpg (890x1042, 324K)

without jon knowing the truth, dany and him would still be like newlyweds, sansa wouldnt have spilled beans everywhere and dany would not be currently suffering a spiral into depression and psychopathy from what I assume her character feels as abandonment issues and the loss of her friend.

I feel like she went into depression because she lost old ones more than because jon doesn't want her much now.
I think she would have burnt the city anyway and jon will kill her anyway since he is always moral no matter the situation

>and why is it him
I didn't like Stannis dying like that but let's just let characters die. Let's just let it occasionally happen. People die. It happens. Let's let the "amazing character arcs" be rare and not rigged.

Stan, Jaime, Doran, pic related were my boys and they all had their arcs massacred. Honorable mention to Manderley, who was good in the books

Attached: 57D7BEA3-2DD5-45F5-A37D-E565EC2E6197.jpg (3600x2395, 2.66M)

Tyrion is the sole surviving Lannister and heir to Casterly Rock, something Tywin was vehemently against and so, by contrarian reflex against his father, Tyrion wanted for his own.

Tyrion is the only pov character from a great house that achieves his stated ambition from season one/AGOT.

The problem isn’t the death, it’s out-of-character behavior that doesn’t have a good in-universe justification. That’s always irritating whether or not it leads to death

that's fine but this is literally a tv show
in any literary-based storyline there are devices and functions used to serve a purpose
in every great work of literature or television everything that happens "means" something, even if it's a red herring/turns out to be a waste of time
you can't excuse poor writing

and is public enemy number 1. hes fucked.

Why didn't the show SUBVERT my expectation of Mellly by having Onion Knight run Melly through with a sword just as Melly was about to do some hocus-pocus that may or may not have turned the undead battle? I thought this show was all about SUBVERSION and quadrupling down on the stakes?

HAVE COITUS

>The problem isn’t the death, it’s out-of-character behavior that doesn’t have a good in-universe justification. That’s always irritating whether or not it leads to death
He was clearly obsessed with being king. I think under the stress and making a judgement that he would sacrifice his child for his army, his self, and his claim is not totally unrealistic.

Based jauffre

Read the books. And have sex.

did you watch the penultimate episode? the foreign girl with the dragon is public enemy #1. aejon is going to put his hand on tyrion's shoulder, smile at him and say 'you're a good man' then bran will utter 'my lord lannister. you are imp to no one.' while drogon bows down to tyrion and all will be forgiven. nobody's fucked except for femtargs

>Read the books. And have sex.
Show is not the books. If his character in the show seems capable of that, then that is what the character in the show can do.

You're clearly obsessed with making it appear as if you have a point worth listening to. I think under the stress and making a judgement that you would sacrifice your narrative logic for your need to be acknowledged, validated,,and reciprocated is not totally unrealistic.

For a long time now characters have just been doing random, difficult to justify things in order to reach plot conclusions, rather than their stories developing in a natural and satisfying way. This is one example. It actually doesn't seem like something Stannis's character would do, but he did it so we are stuck in a different position where we have to justify it happening backwards. I never wondered why Tyrion killed Tywin.

What a shitty show it would be if characters we liked were incapable of bad things.
The idea of simplistic good-guy characters was never part of Game of Thrones just like it isn't part of life.

>then bran will utter 'my lord lannister. you are imp to no one.' while drogon bows down to tyrion
show is hacky enough for this scene to work and elicit unironic praise from redditards

kek. this was the lamest part of the whole episode

What a shitty strawman, borne from an inability to distinguish character flaw from externally introduced diablo ex machinae

Yes all of that character building so he could be used as bait and never have any dialogue or conclusion with the night king.

You MUST be trolling! This one is going in my CRINGE COLLECTION!

They done my boy Julian dirty.

Attached: 1555429277744.jpg (693x800, 103K)

for now, nobody is a threat to Dany. that dorf sealed his fate after she warned him not to mess up again. theres nothing he can do about it because she was his power base.

Jamie's conclusion makes sense when you realize he ran back to Cersei because Brienne's nasty virgin snatch was so repulsive. Brienne should've stopped him from going back to King's Landing but the dick made her a timid useless bitch. The writing on this show is impossibly bad.

>that nose

who hurt you sweety?

Littlefinger

Attached: Dark Soul v Dark Soulless.png (1200x800, 565K)

do you watch this show? rhaegar's trueborn son, whose cock dany craves above all, is threatening denis' fragile mental ecology

and whose own army betrayed him by attacking against his orders and it was his own man he caught trying to rape. yes i watched the show but im starting to think you read the leaks instead. Varys supported Jon; dead. Tormund supported Jon; gone beyond the wall. tell me who is for sure on Jons side right now? not even Ghost is. Dany is currently in the power situation.

it's fine to have him relapse back to Cersei, but the execution of said event was fucking atrocious. he literally just flipped a switch out of NOWHERE and spat in Brienne's face after all his exposition. one of the worst pieces of writing i have ever seen

>I never really cared for the innocents
>all that development in S2 and 3 for nothing

His death was utterly based.

Denis' sole instrument to impose her will resides in a dragon. Aejon has Bran and Denis' sopping cunt. That's both a hard counter and a psychological advantage. And since there's only one episode left, all of Denis' plot armor just got burnt along with the kingslanders. That's three disadvantages. If this was set in 18th century France, I fully expect the finale to open with Denis' neck locked in a guillotine.

did he also fuck Yara?
he also killed that old fuck on the bridge

The Night King.

Also we arent getting any answers on the lord of light huh

Attached: 12.png (1080x1351, 754K)

He was trying to soothe Cersei who was hysterical.

test

Alls im saying is right now at Kings Landing, there's nobody to stop her from frying that dorf. thats it. At the moment the last episode ended, there was nobody to oppose her, and that dorfs top of the shitlist.

It's tragic, but it makes sense that he would never truly be able to become a noble knight like Barristan Selmy.

That's how you win. You save the ones you love.

how slow. don't you get it? everybody's on her shitlist and that's why no one is.

>Season 5
>Stannis' death is so retarded, that Stannisposting becomes the thing
>AAAARGHHHH SAVE ME RENLY
>Season 8
>Pointless retard fight between Jamie and Euron
>I killed Jamie Lannister" sounds so retarded by an Anime demi-God personification of evil that it just gets overlooked

And that's still not as bad as how the show ended Littlefinger.

Attached: 1503944920145.png (590x559, 480K)

Dorf a dead man

If Dany doesn't win and get to rule then it'll be her. She deserves it and would be the perfect end for got.

All Jaime had to do was embrace her, tell her that he loved her and then stab her in the gut. Then die "in the arms of his lover".

But no, we get him ad Cersei cowering underneath the castle. Great fucking writing.

Dany wishes she was Griffith

Why didn't Moon Boy arise from the depths to duel anybody in an epic duel? Shit no-Moon Boy episode.

Is that from that shitty skiing game I use to play in class as a kid?

pffffftAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

as if there are still stakes and fave self-inserts when were in this deep. Old man's lips touched Benioff benis. This is a far truer statement than anything you've posted.

>Old man's lips touched Benioff benis.
>This is a far truer statement than anything you've posted.
yet both are still true

>Good
>Fitting

Pick none.

this.

Jamie's arc built up to killing Cersei even though he loves her. It feels like they just wanted to subvert expectations for so much stuff when sometimes the obvious choice is thematically the best.

Also Dany turning heel is fine, but why not have the bells ringing, Dany stops, then Cersei orders either more ballistas to be shot at the dragon or some of the wildfire to be detonated under Dany's troops. Then you can have that set her off and start burning all the innocents

agreed

Brienne shouldn't have been such a bad lay then. Jaime walked in, didn't even look at her, drank her attractive enough to fuck, then left. They never had any romantic chemistry.

Tyrion and Sam the fatfuck self-inserts are going to achieve their heart's desire, everybody else's favorite characters got fucked in the ass as they should be.

Based and respectful D&D

>imagine being this bitter and soulless

>Frogfu
>Littlefinger
>Kevan
>Stannis
>Doran
>Benjen
>Jamie
>Varys
>Night King
>Barristan
>Euron

They all got shit on sooooo hard by D&D

>says he doesn't care about the people he saved from the mad king just before he dies for no reason
bravo dabid

I like them dying together, in love. But the show did it terribly. I never did like the idea of the Valonqar being Jaime. I always wanted it to be Sandor "the little brother"

Stannis is also a little brother.

I wasn't expecting this season to be any good but I'm genuinely blown away by how shit it is.

Sansa literally got fucked up the ass by her brother, who is about to be crowned king. Can't make this shit up.

>stannis dies off screen
>jaime dies because cersei needed her death to be great
>jaime somehow wasnt asked for any help to take kings landing before they left winterfell
>euron is just a random character at some level
>euron is so pointless his last line was the literal reason he existed aka just to further the lannister plot
i think euron can go either way. either worst because he was pointless or best because he was pointless

>lifetime loving Cersei because you're both fucked in the head and extremely narcissistic
>one night stand with Brienne
>hurr why didn't he stay with Brienne!?!

Jaime/Brienne as a romance was an asspull to begin with. This just rectified that

It wasn't fine though. It wasn't even something the retard writers had to invent because there was no source material, they just straight changed him. He was done with her in the books.
They chose to straight change Jaime's arc because they were too lazy to figure out what the fuck to do with him so they just kept him leeched to Cersei even when it made no sense.
"Cersei used wildfire to murder people, something I kingslayed to stop, it's cool though"
"I broke an oath to save half a million people, I never really cared about anyone"
They want us to believe that he ultimately couldn't kick the Cersei heroin, but if that were true he never would have fucking went to the north in the first place.

oh fuck also
>varys dies because jon can stand up to a women
>varys dies because dany cant just realize shes being a slight crazy bitch

The show died with Tywin. All characters who died before him were lucky to escape this shitshow.

>Jaime/Brienne as a romance was an asspull to begin with
It has been hinted that they would be a couple in the books, which is probably why Dabid went that route to begin with.

this.
like what was the point?
what was all that prophecy shit about?
didn't even thin out the army of the living.
they still rolled over Kings Landing, without breaking a sweat.

Brienne had worst conclusion. She should have died as a pure warrior on the battlefield giving her life to protect people from the zombies instead of turning into a pathetic weeping cunt because Jaime fucked her once and left

Very true - the actual most fucked over character

I genuinely believe in the books the Tarly death is Stannis.

Stannis retakes winterfell. He holes up and helps Jon repel the dead, or he moves south to demand the throne, in order to muster more troops north (Cersei refuses). Dany invades dragonstone, Stannis doesn't yield like the Tarlys, and thus is burned. He dies in the fire, thus showing hes not Azor Ahai.

Shireen is cunny mormont.

Sam's dad is a footnote for his character. Means nothing to anyone else.

Dnd just needed a shocking death/moment or some stupid shit.

>The last scene we will see of Brienne, one of the most honorable and virtuous knight in all of the 7 kingdoms is her crying as the first man to fuck her leaves for his abusive sister

Wow, BRAVO DABID BRAVO

Attached: 1557253838330.png (258x544, 105K)

>It has been hinted that they would be a couple in the books, which is probably why Dabid went that route to begin with.

No it wasn't.

Shireen is gonna get burned in the books, most likely it will be Stannis' wife who burns her behind his back.

Yes it was, you illiterate twat.

Nah the last scene will be her finally giving in and fuking pod. The last shot of her will be on all fours doing those crazy grunts she always does as the camera pans away slowly .

theon

The dire wolves.

Attached: 1547524510436.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

>no spells
>3 estus in ashen flask
>broadsword
>bitch pine resin
>no offhand caestus for ez parries
Sandor is an r1 spamming casul.

this. the wolves were there and then just fucking dead or gone somewhere

There was never any romantic interaction between them, fag. Her being thankful for coming back for her isn't a hint at romance.

Apparently lived really far north beyond the wall where the night king could easily reach him but didn't cause reasons.

in the books, it is clear that they have been falling for each other since their first meeting - even though neither of them is ready to full admit that even to themselves. To the readers, however, it's clear in their POVs: Jaime has had POV chapters in the 3rd, 4th and 5th book, and in them we see the evolution of his feelings for Brienne, his complicated feelings for two women - Cersei and Brienne, and the way he gradually becomes disillusioned with Cersei and their relationship. Unlike the HBO show, which portrayed Jaime as still completely in love with Cersei in seasons 4 and 5, in the books he is questioning their relationship, starting to see that he has had an unrealistic and idealized view of it all along, and eventually rejects Cersei. Brienne gets a POV in the fourth book, and from the way she thinks about Jaime, it's clear that she is in love with him - when she dreams about Renly, for instance, her fantasy instead replaces him with Jaime. Outwardly, their relationship has been entirely platonic, but their internal monologue shows a strong romantic connection and sexual attraction.

Pay attention to what you read, nigger. If this random i quoted on quora can, then so can you.

>what is Oberyn
Oberyn had a great death
do you think everything has to be dragged out for a whole episode so you can see it coming?

it's so fucking funny to me that a relatively minor dornish character like Oberyn got so much attention in the TV series, while the sand snakes, Doran, Arianna and Quentyn all got sidelined.

This has got to be the most retarded trend in cinema at the moment. Every movie has to have some stupid shit happen that "the audience doesn't expect". It's just lazy writing for shock value since it's much harder to write a satisfying but expected arc than a schlock "subversive" plot.

I don't remember this guy, maybe you're thinking of a different show?

Obebyeguy was always going to get more air time than some hetero cis scummers.

>most likely it will be Stannis' wife who burns her behind his back.
Yeah, some combination of his wife and Mel. His quote in the book about putting his daughter on the throne in case he dies in battle is all the proof needed that he will have nothing to do with Shireen's death. I hope he wins Winterfell and gets a chance to go apeshit on whomever does kill his daughter before he dies.
D&D just hated that Stannis loved his poor disfigured daughter in the books because it meant he wasn't the pure villain they wanted so they had to make him do the least plausible thing possible for book Stannis.

user PLEASHE

Little Fingure. Died because "lel politics don't matter anymore because WHITE WALKERZ!....SIKE it was about politics the whole time ;)"

At least he got his hand back

Attached: IMG_20190513_235719.jpg (686x386, 41K)

Brilliant parody of people trying to defend Arya killing the Night King

Is this real

>Got gyped out of the crossbow scene
>Reduced to reacting to eunuch jokes and making faces for past three seasons
>Went from "Do I look like a hero" with Ned to basically committing suicide to be a hero to the people
>Betrayed by a midget that he ever only a good friend to
>Never learn what voice in the flames said
>Costumes got worse

Attached: varys-beau.jpg (1366x768, 446K)

good meme

Attached: sensible.gif (250x250, 993K)

Das rite

Oh you

Attached: 1531785836799.jpg (900x1170, 116K)

actors are so spoiled.
>letting this dude walk around set without his gold hand EVER

Something like that

Attached: 1554721521459.jpg (740x879, 254K)

What is this from? Just rewatched that scene and it's not from there.

>since tywin died
What the fuck is reading comprehension you goddamn retard

I can't explain this enough. Dany has the minor excuse of having absolute power at her fingertips, so its generally easy to go holocaust mode for her. Cersei had every fucking bastard child or suspected child of her deceased husband murdered in a hundred different ways. They will both occupy the same tier in hell together.

Great blending in the title there.

Bronn and his castle

Sandor's revenge.

yes

CLEGANEBOWL
GOT HYPE
FELT GOOD
youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY

Attached: cleganebowl.jpg (1400x700, 642K)

>cleganebowl was stairs kino
Supremely based.

Attached: 1557730283976.jpg (2332x1080, 855K)

Also interested. They're trying to turn this into another Starbucks cup but the difference is the Starbucks cup actually did happen.

I don't get what happened with Griffith. Is he still part of the Godhand and can become Femto when he wants, like apostles can do?

It doesn't add up. I think we're supposed to read something Jaime's actions that doesn't come through clearly enough.
We see that Jaime has his happy ending all lined up, and he abandons it. He weakly defends his actions to Tyrion and Brienne ("I love Cersei," "Cersei might win," etc) without saying what his goal is or what he wants. Two episodes earlier, he says to Bran, "I'm not that person anymore," and Bran agrees, but then we seem to see him doing what old Jaime would do when he goes back to King's Landing.
Maybe Jaime doesn't feel that apologizing to Bran and knighting/fucking Brienne is enough to redeem him. Maybe he feels that he's complicit in Cersei's misdeeds, and that he deserves to share her fate, whatever it ends up being. After all, none of the heinous shit Cersei pulled (or Joffrey, or what Tommen allowed) could have gone on if it weren't for Jaime maintaining his silence about their relationship and their children.

Obviously. He's even got a demon fighting arena to train his demon army. He's just putting on a good guy guise. His utopia has a lot of disappearances among anyone doing anything resembling possible insubordination. Rickert himself was nearly assassinated just for respectfully denying a request Griffith asked him.

Underrated

Well, I fucked up. It wasn't respectful, but it was nothing more than a simple denial from somebody who of course would have strong feelings about what Griffith had done. It wasn't worth killing him over, but killing him over it was exactly what Griffith tried to do.

I laughed. Good job.

if you didn't answer one of
Stannis
Littlefinger
Selmy
then fuck off
Varys is also acceptable, he was one of our last hopes.

imagine thinking they weren't justified in everything they did
but what am i saying who could dirty unwashed mutts understand family or tribe for that matter

I thought olenna's was ok

Barristan had a good conclusion
>greatest and most honourable knight alive
>killed by unarmored literally whos to drag out a plotline no one enjoyed

Theon died well.

"Ramza, draw your sword!"

He's into incest in the books so probably.

Literally cucked his brother whom he molested when they were kids.

The whole losing his hand thing was so fucking annoying the whole way through, would rather have seen him in action as an amazing swordsman and formidable enemy

The only reason winter hasn’t ravaged Westeros is because Stannis stopped it with a selfless sacrifice like a true king

Littlefinger by a landslide. He was an interesting character that suddenly got alzheimers and died for fan service purposes.
Stannis sticking to his principles and dying for his cause is far more believable despite the whole uncharacteristic burning of his daughter thing.

>but if that were true he never would have fucking went to the north in the first place.
You have to listen to what he said. Jamie made a promise to help the north in the fight, he takes his vows and honor very seriously especially after the kingslayer business. That's a huge part of his character, Jamie is actually one of the most honorable men in the show.

Varys had to die he was a traitor and it's not like Jon could kill all the guards and free him (nor should he want to)

Plus he'll also die in the books unfulfilled in his plot to place a blackfyre on the throne.

This is what makes me the most mad

He acknowledges that he didn't care for them most of his life. He knows that he's about to die and he's basically confessing to his conscience (Tyrion) in a humorous way ("never" part being hyperbole). If anything it highlights his development since he acknowledges what kind of a person he used to be.

Tyrion should have replied with "me too" since there were times he wished everyone would die as well.

M E E R A
E
E
R
A

Wrong, all his buildup is to reinforce that ultimately he loves her above all. Yes he develops a conscience, yes he even goes against her, but ultimately she's a part of him greater than anything else. It makes sense, they came from the same womb into this super fucked up world.

she had a good run
but I was really hoping for my cute swampfu to comeback

Attached: got_2.jpg (2000x1331, 666K)

It's still easily Stannis. With Jaimie you can say he loved Cersei and wanted to be with her when it was clearly the end of it all.

With Stannis he loved his daughter and DND just said "fuck it" and made him burn her. It made no fucking sense.

Utterlly based.

Attached: C-sExnfU0AAn61j.jpg (798x535, 72K)

Me on the left

Brienne is probably pregger with Jaimes child and will continue the Lannister Legacy. Tywin Approves

Attached: Tywin_Lannister_4x08.jpg (1362x1956, 807K)

Her entire arch was useless

Attached: got_5.jpg (968x681, 86K)

>tfw cleganebowl got payoff and danyfags didn't

Attached: beats.png (804x156, 49K)

The final scene of the entire series should have been Littlefinger and Varys meeting up and chatting again, just to show that even though the entire ordeal is 'over', there's still the satan/god figures pulling the strings in the background and the wheel keeps spinning.

But no they just died like retards.

She was literally there to light the barrier which turned out to be mostly useless.

CIA

As a Cersei & Jaime fan, i have to disagree. This was the best possible ending for both of them, and i'm so glad they didn't go with the ridiculous fan theory about Jaime redeeming himself by killing Cersei, which makes no sense.

Cersei was never that bad, and she's often times blamed for what Joffrey did. I understand that some viewers found it unsatisfying, and they wanted Cersei to be tortured and killed by Daenerys in a shocking scene, but i just feel that it was better this way. Both of them dying together with their honor intact.

He's done nothing all of season 8 lol.

Doesn't this nigga not even exist in the books?

Honestly just be happy she was around for the good seasons and got a decent sendoff. Least she didn't get some shit contrived death.

kek

Attached: 1550257383583.webm (640x800, 590K)

Her showing up was, sadly, my favourite part of season 8 so far.

You're idea is shit too

>Cersei was never that bad
>with their honor intact
lol

Not technically. There have been visions of an Other leading the charge, and that's clearly who the Night King is based on, but he was never called this by name.

Kek

>Cersei was never that bad
lmao what?

Attached: sept-of-baelor-GOT-wildfire.jpg (1200x600, 77K)

Imagine thinking George RR Martin won't make stannis sacrifice Shireen

This Show Stannis was perfectly acted. You said "This dude IS Stannis", so it makes it all the more depressing they fucked up the writing.

>tfw you realize the entire show was shit

it had good moments but holy shit they completly lost it after the red wedding

Seriously all ideas that Jaime would kill Cersei was fucking stupid. He deeply loves her like nobody else. Cersei couldn't even bring herself to murder a brother.

>Jorah
No way. If the leaks are true and Jon kills Dany, then it should have been Jorah instead.

Where is the Euron arc copypasta?

Attached: Pilou-Asbaek-Euron-Greyjoy-game-of-thrones-620x360_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqI8qX0ftaydP5xx9bHApjPRFlOoX7LYj (480x300, 45K)

He saves the night's watch from the wildlings.

>approving a Tarth continuing the Lannister legacy.
You know SHIT about Tywin.

This. Greatest soldier in the world killed by a couple dudes with knives.

there is no central other in the books either you shithead

>He thinks Stannis' death is even half the reason his character writing was fucking awful

>but I was really hoping for my cute swampfu to comeback

You will never pick moss from her pubic hair.

That was the worst thing she has ever done, but also completely understandable if you see it from her perspective. It was the only way to get rid off the extremists controlling her son, getting revenge for the torture they put her through, etc.

It was never done with malice, but instead to protect her family.

>Imagine thinking George RR Martin won't make stannis sacrifice Shireen

For that to happen he has to take Winterfell, which means he beats the Boltons. Or Shireen has to suddenly appear at the crofter's village camp.

you evolve as a person but you can't just change your core you faggit

She did it without putting blame on her
Masterfully done.

>people saying littlefinger
Littlefinger's character is wrong from the get go in the show.
Yep. When I explain to people at work why I don't like GoT I contrast Tywin's death with everyone elses.

>This was the worst thing Osama has ever done, but also completely understandable if you see it from his perspective. IT was the only way to protect Islam from the Americans, getting revenge for their sanctions, etc.

>It was never done with malice, but instead to protect his religion.

Attached: file-20180904-41720-xwahre.jpg (496x334, 23K)

>Season 1
>The smartest, most manipulative man in the entire kingdom who makes himself come off as a cowardly yes-man in order to keep eyes off of him

>Taunts Cersei about her incest babies right in front of her and her 4 guard's faces and almost gets his throat slit for it

That's when I knew something was horribly wrong, but I kind of just glossed over it back then. In hindsight it was a sign.

Dani doesn't snap anyway. She had no intentions of leaving King's Landing nor the Red Keep standing. She just said fuck it and drown out the sounds of screaming like the bells drowned out the sounds of mercy. She was ready to wipe the slate completely clean. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't care if her own men had to die for it. Girl ain't wrapped tight. Never was.

A central Other has been rumored to be the Night's King, an ancient king of Winterfell who ended up making sacrifices to the Others. Notably he had a queen, who may have been an Other herself, which could mean that he sired a half-Other child.
Far more interesting than the fucking nobody we got.
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night's_King

Attached: NightsKing_by_Oriana_Wiesner.png (950x1365, 935K)

the incest baby taunting was definitely not in the books
I kind of liked it as far as D&D-made scenes go though

>thinking that was the importance of him

Attached: woman.png (1300x1030, 906K)

So was her puss so bad he'd rather just die?

Attached: brienneoftarth.png (1020x574, 712K)

Even better. He proclaimed himself king after fucking the Other queen.
If anybody would be a central Other, it'd be him.
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night's_King's_corpse_queen
>"A woman was his downfall; a woman glimpsed from atop the Wall, with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars. Fearing nothing, he chased her and caught her and loved her, though her skin was cold as ice, and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well. He brought her back to the Nightfort and proclaimed her a queen and himself her king, and with strange sorceries he bound his Sworn Brothers to his will."

Attached: Queen_of_North.jpg (900x1135, 317K)

I had a similar thought up until LF dropped dead. At that point I gave up any hope of there being an underlying *this is a snapshot of an ongoing ever turning saga of men* theme keeping things righted and going. What a missed opportunity

Someone post ahhhh save me grey worm

This, I hated the fucker, but his death was beyond retarded and pissed me off more than anything else in this show

It would have been the perfect ending. GoT is dark but I feel like a scene like that would allow the series to get away with a 'bittersweet' ending, that it ends in peace and satisfying resolution, but that the true core root of the problem can never really be ousted from the shadows and will keep the ashes of chaosh hot enough to eventually spark back to life one day.

Attached: 1540953589457.jpg (1266x702, 18K)

Fucking Alpha

>all they had to do was dedicate an entire episode to this romance
What a fucking waste.

>ancient king of Winterfell
Whoops. Ancient Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

It would be innocuous enough to make sense. Littlefinger and Varys are two sides of the same coin. Neither wants the other dead, enjoy their game, and use others knowing full well the power of influence. Not like spiteful malcontents but representing what is undoubtedly the essence of man - the need for more. Killing them both really drives that theme off the bridge.

Would've been based.

Attached: Sardag13lordcommander.jpg (1200x709, 802K)

>t. Brienne of Tarth
It was one-sided, girl, it was always one-sided.

amirite fellas?

Attached: YES.png (1490x674, 281K)

Got Hype
Felt Good
>tfw danyfags will never get the payoff that we did

Attached: tormundpaint.jpg (960x792, 81K)

Tormund and the wildlings has an arc which was completed

>Penis nose
JJ?

Laughed for a good minute at that.

Attached: 1546330534915.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

>Euron fucked his younger brother when they were kids
>fucked Victarion's wife
>Victarion imagines raping Asha
>Theon fingers Yara in the show
The Greyjoys are based

Attached: 1551396409397.jpg (1092x1192, 74K)

He knocks up a big titty girl, makes her believe she will be his first saltwife, buys her jewels, then cuts out her tongue and straps her to his ship

Beric
>completely cut out Lady Stoneheart and make the Brotherhood Without Banners into jobbers
>dies like some unnamed rando at the Battle of Winterfell

That's not the commander of the others though. George said so.

It's was ok actually, why are you redditors so buttblasted about the last episode? It was pretty kino

>every character is finally on character in the last 2 episodes
>everyone hating the show
Why, like, why, I mean, why.

All Martin said was that the Night's King may not be alive. He didn't even confirm that the Night's King was dead. He never said anything about the Night's King's spawn either, and why would he write about Night's King giving the Corpse Queen a womb full of semen for no reason?

You Stannis fags need to let it go.

To double down on this he also said that he "prefers" the Night's King to the Night King, implying that the latter was definitely based on the stories about the former, which confirms that a character very like the Night King was mentioned in the books, only in a much different way.

this.

>mr blonde's character is being addicted to his sister's cunny while ms "badass" bullshit "mastermind" starts crying like a bitch before getting crush like a soda can

Attached: 34C2C4A3-6F3D-4CFD-B508-F1BCF0133E99.png (937x937, 181K)

did he ok

Attached: 2C94ECAA-528B-49EF-9C33-739682FDC7B7.png (885x4034, 3.26M)

look she had been through a lot, her daughter dieded and so did the other one. they were all stressing her out it was justified

So do you tbf

>>Never learn what voice in the flames said
Bet it said "I'll have the rest of you too"

goosebumps 'til i got to last frame, then it got bad

finally somebody says it

Take out White Walkers out of the story and EVERYTHING else happens the same way without them. Even Jon's whole NW story revolved mostly around Wildlings.

all for nothing...

Attached: 1519226719544.gif (297x226, 2M)

Attached: true suffering.jpg (526x701, 32K)

>all the women are petty, useless or completely unstable and dangerous
>the ONLY rational female turns into another useless piece of shit because "muh man"

based DABID, showing women for what they really is

Then explain to me why he was at the battle for Winterfell. He must have gone there fully expecting to die against the Undead, and away from Cersei. He accepted it then. Why’d he suddenly change his mind after it? What made him realise he really did need Cersei afterall?

Not that user, but you do live in the real world, right? People move on, life goes on. Dwelling on a past love is just asking for trouble.

as much as it sucks how he died this way, it makes sense. he was the best, but now he got old, slower, weaker, worse reflexes.

Emilia Clarke would make a good Griffith, actually.

Jamie "King of the Incest Cucks" Lannister.

Attached: OhNo.gif (380x214, 791K)

>AHHHHH GREY WORM HALPPP

Attached: 1433870041088.png (186x174, 69K)

Stannis was always delusional.

which one?

The only man who truly deserve the Iron throne