NEW SAMURAI KINO IN THE WORKS

Wow, Yea Forums are you excited?
What do you lads think?

Attached: _20190508_134549.jpg (720x840, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōgun_(upcoming_miniseries)
youtu.be/YWH29J0-3Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=0cOOiDZ-Spk
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=oBXU-xdM0PM
youtu.be/MFbL9pf08ec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver,_the_Last_Dinosaur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's actually based on history so im a tiny bit interested. But if they put a fucking hip hop song in the damn trailer then I will know it's going to be trash.

would've been interested had they not gone for the Black Panther lead. his story will likely be severely overhyped to please Chadwick's fanbase

>film about someone who is historically verified to exist
>incels chimp out
Why?

that nig was a slave

I don't think he was even technically a samurai but ok

Wrong. Only white people ever had slaves.

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHEEIT *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

HOL UP

In reality he was basically a freak show for the Japanese aristocracy, look at the funny black man dressed up like a Samurai haha

For real though, they should just make an Afro Samurai movie

>americucks trying to force their negro fetish on nippon

Why not showcase an actual Asian samurai for once. Oh that's right Asian exclusion never ended and hollywood pretends that Asians aren't minorities

Hope it triggers as many /pol/cucks as BP did

Because he's irrelevant, a show clown circus act who only became a samurai because Nobunaga thought his antics where entertaining. There is no way to make a historically accurate movie about him (besides how little information on him there actually is) that isn't so offensive that it could never be made. It will be pure fiction because Hollywood doesn't have the balls to do it.

There are well over a hundred interesting shogun and samurai to make a movie about, and they pick the literal clown because he's black and Hollywood has pathological afrophilia.

The only market for this movie is the racists who unirronically "We Wuz".

Inb4 "have sex" respond from a virgin

>Why not showcase an actual Asian samurai for once
You can do that without even having to deal with any hollywood retards

They were absolutely fascinated with this guy though but purely because they'd never seen a black man before

Could be interesting if not for the Hollywoodian fixation on muh empowerment narrative. I know they're just going to botch it.

sheeeeeit its about time

Attached: 2uil1kygf6i21[1].png (960x636, 494K)

KANGZU DESHITA

This. They'd make him like something from the Last Samurai when he was nothing more than a circus act.

a samurai in that time was any man that could ride a horse and use a weapon, it doesnt matter if he wasnt very good or had decades of experience

based and sensible pilled

this 2bh

it's gonna have hip hop

Did japs ever visit New Guinea?

>blacks love lou ting
Oh wow

Don Cheadle's ancestors were owned by injuns

Wut, Samurai were basically the state police, you couldn't just proclaim yourself Samurai.

have intercourse with a female

None of the old kingdoms of the far east went to New Guinea

>niggers culturally appropriating from the most xenophobic nation on the planet
It's like they don't even realize that dude was being dressed up like a doll for the amusement of the Nihonjin. Everything about that guy's life was just a huge joke to them. He was basically paraded like an animal.

Looks like the j*w parasites are now targeting Japan as their next host to suck all the blood out of.

Attached: kike rat.jpg (1084x295, 44K)

I like this guy so much more than Boyega

Attached: E8AF1DB0-51D2-4F32-B4F8-334D79C299FE.jpg (651x960, 61K)

Which has to be bullshit because China had them.

not saying hollywood did it for such a reason, but it would at least be an interesting perspective of Nobunaga and underline how he was a radical of his time who, though he wasn't alone in abandoning tradition and dogma, was actually outspoken about doing so.

>1 gorillion japanese samurai
>pick that one black dude
I really don't get hollywood's hate for asians, what's the fucking point?

>first historical samurai of African descent
who were the others?

Attached: mcd.png (850x1173, 1.36M)

what I mean is if the Emperor said he was a samurai, then he was. Lack of proper training didnt matter as long as he could ride and defend himself, and the nig scared the crap out of the enemy.

>hollywood's hate for asians
It's not hate for Asians, it's hate for any race that's smart enough to see through the facade of kikes. That's why they always use niggers to do their dirty work for them, because niggers are too stupid to ask questions.

he was a slave, he's highly contested to even exist, and if he did, he was a samurai for about a week before being demolished by Tokugawa Ieyasu's forces.

>wasting money on a literal nobody instead of showcasing someone like Date Masamune or Kusunoki Masashige

we have no actual information beyond
>Nobunaga thought he was painted so he orderer people to clean him
>Dude was tall
>Nobunaga was amused and made him one of his bodiguards
>He survived and was sent back to Africa

And thats' a problem because they can come up with whatever bullshit, and you know they will

user you know as well as I do that this movie isn't going to be focusing on how radical and impressive Oda Nobunaga was, it's a Hollywood movie, it's gonna be about how this one irrelevant black samurai was actually the best one and the brains behind Nobunaga's success and actually came up with the three line formation and everything else because diversity.

Attached: oda-nobunaga-36996-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

>He survived and was sent back to Africa
he did not survive.

If it's the Wu-Tang Clan it's still kino

Well China is a fucking huge country with like a billion miles of border to patrol. Japan didn't really ever let anyone in past the docks.

This is either going to be decent or really shitty. I hope it’ll be good.

Attached: BD0B9D8A-1837-4B0E-A7B8-BF7D09706220.jpg (887x1133, 163K)

>movie about kang samurai
>not about william adams

niggers ruin everything.

yes and no, "it's said" he survived and went back to Africa with the Jesuits

>with the Jesuits
this fairy tale sounds like it was written by a nog in college about his "ancestry". was yasuke a pharoh too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōgun_(upcoming_miniseries)

it's made by jews. of course it's going to be trash. it'll have him impregnating jap girls and a scene glorifying his BBC.

you now remember the Keanu Reeves '47 Ronin'

we already have the last samurai wchih was nice even tough it was a white samurai, so i dont mind another one but with a black man.
i think ti will be interesting.

He wasn't a samurai. He was a court jester monkey that the dressed up as a joke.

Is there anything black people wont steal?

The RZA, the GZA, Old Dirty Bastard

Where did he get "samurai" from? Yasuke was never such a thing, Miura Anjin (William Adams) was but not this black slave, he was a glorified pet monkey for Oda Nobunaga who collected curiosities. Yasuke was only given the title of "Weapons Handler". There is literally no sources for black samurai.

I hope they downplay Nobunaga just to hype up Kang samurai. The Japs' favorite person to hype to high heaven is Nobunaga, I want to see the anger Hollywood kikes dragging his name through the mud would rase in the nips

What exactly do you think a samurai is?

What's so weird about Christian missionaries?

>The Japs' favorite person to hype to high heaven is Nobunaga
Why? He was a weirdo faggot obsessed with western garbage like black people, wine, guns, and gay sex.

I love how butthurt this makes some people here. Blacks live rent free in their head.

Attached: How to white nationalism.jpg (1080x942, 124K)

library books

The Japanese called Yasuke an animal that doesn't know anything.

A noble caste of land owners who part time larped as brutal headhunters.

He's not a good actor

How would you know?

This was a real thing and there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Jews got ejected out of Uganda and now you know why Idi Amin was so talked about.

Not during the era of Nobunaga

>When Yasuke was presented to Nobunaga he suspected his skin to be have been coloured with black ink, Nobunaga had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin.
Based nips.

Why are so many blacks big into feudal Japan?

I don't have a problem with them making a black samurai, but it's obvious they won't portray the reality of the bugmen being incredibly racist and barbaric slave owners, because only wypepo did that, they'll probably team up to fight the Americans or somethings.

wow another black person wow that's amazing.

They don't know what became of him. He was captured by the enemy who hated all things not Japanese and he was deemed "an animal and not worthy of being killed".

Lol japs chinks knew darkies existed due to contact with Pinoys.

>A weirdo faggot westaboo, but was innovative, charismatic and the best tactician of the Sengoku era
He was just the best leader the country ever had, plus all the western shit in normalised was amazing to the Japs back then so he's idolised from the get go

William Adams has been portrayed in media several times

I think it's done to death, and repainting the vehicle won't change a thing.

He was turnin his life 'round, he was readin da Hagakure n sheeit.

Samurai had different meaning depending on the era.

A lot of historical stuff is irrelevant. Is gone with the wind a relevant story?

>Implying Hollywood kikes don't hate Asians just as much as they hate White people

Attached: 1555227354792.jpg (480x270, 14K)

Why do you hate yourself so much?

>circus act
Was lorded by a shogun seems like you weebs are just butthurt

He was fine as a gangster in Justified

Isn't that the Damio? I thought the Samurai were forbidden to have things such as land, property, money, other jobs etc. Their entire life revolved around enforcing the Damio's law.

This, though I haven't seen Boseman in anything other than Marvel stuff so I dunno how well he can carry a movie.

Maybe one of you incels could make movies about stuff you care about instead of demanding what others can and can’t make? That would involve getting a real job tho

>best tactician. charismatic leader
>betrayed and burned to death
LMAO, nothing personal boss

Attached: Akechi Mitsuhide.jpg (900x600, 131K)

Daimyo*

It was a twofer, Nobunaga used him as a clown, but he also made him a samurai as a fuck you to the ruling class.

Samurai Champloo had hip hop, and it worked

They don't.

This is not bad like all the Afrocentric stuff that niggers invented china. It shows the few blacks outside of Africa did not invent discover or create shit they were just brought along the trade routs as property some times low end workers like sailors or servetns

I think there's evidence also that Nobunaga was very into sumo wrestling and that he wrestled Yasuke

gay sex was big even among monks as early as the 1300s

he was literally a court jester they put into a costume and laughed at him

amazing at what straws niggers will grasp thesedays, don't they ever wonder why there are no movies about the "Rich" africian history of living in huts lmao

That's because nujabes knows what he's doing and it's not hip hop you newfag, it's chillstep trip hop

Samurai Champloo wasn't Western.

job applications

It's not enough to make a movie. They could have him as a side character though.

Samurais were basically vassal's with feifs.Very close to what knights ended up being.

Why wont niggers make movies about Ghana Empire?

seething incel

That honkey got his own mini series in the 1980's.

It's gonna be some last Samurai bullshit where they find the nig passed out on a beach after a shipwreck and he "heroically" fights off some Samurai. The Emperor is impressed and trains him in the ways of Bushido personally during a Hip Hop montage then the nig will solo 100 of the Emperors ememies in battle. It'll have no reference to the fact that Nobunaga was basically just an oddity that the Emperor kept around for amusement.

They would need to go purposely ridiculous for this story to work with a hip hop theme. If they were to use hip hop completely unironically then it would be completely cringe.

name one time that chinese/japanese history and hip hop wasn't pure kino.

>Lorded by a shogun
In the information we have on Yasuke, it's pretty obvious Nobunaga kept him around because he was different and since Nobunaga had a massive hard on for all things exotic and different to Japanese norms, Yasuke was made a samurai for Nobunaga's shits and giggles, not because he was going to be of any importance in Nobunaga's Shogunate

>this one irrelevant black samurai was actually the best one and the brains behind Nobunaga's success and actually came up with the three line formation
I can see it now. There's gonna be a scene when he was in Africa and his tribe is fighting some other tribe and they do some battle formation and they win and then later on in the movie he's gonna tell those Japs "Hol up, nigga, lets do this thing".

i hope they use "gansters paradise" for the training montage

Samurai were basically Knights without Chivalry, honor, or valour.

>I'M BLACKANESE

>Why are so many blacks big into feudal Japan?

Ninjas and ninja-related things are cool.

Instead of latching on to European and Asian history, is there any part of Sub-Saharan history that is actually interesting and would make a good movie? Genuinely curious, I don't need meme answers.

Attached: littlechinesekid.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

>we wuz samurai n' shit

Attached: sturridge lmao.jpg (599x426, 107K)

open up japan

Attached: 1929453532103134.jpg (1023x3028, 902K)

why didn't they just make Afro Samurai? that shit would be crazy

do you have any evidence of that?

Yeah, ancient egypt

More historically accurate than Tom Cruise as The Last Samurai.

Attached: mooneyonmovies_v6.jpg (480x360, 32K)

they do lol.
Hollywood straight up refuses to portray asian men in romantic leads, because they admit that people are repulsed by it.
I've no idea why white nationalists keep denying the obvious fact that main protagonists are overwhelmingly white.

Inferior steel too.

every warrior in history had honor and valor.

Weren't they super honorable when it came to combat and death though?

>That's because nujabes knows what he's doing
user, I have some bad news...

Yasuke must have been intelligent to not get burakumin'd.. Burakumin are criminals outcast by japs.

We don't know because sub-saharan blacks were too busy building spaceships to bother with an alphabet to write things down.

Learn what Sub-Saharan means, geographylet

But I thought all Japs wee of black descent.

Pick one.

The Malian Empire would probably be cool to do something about, in reality they would probably make another Anglo-Zulu war movie from the Zulu point of view.

He said sub-saharan

lmao this thread reminded me that Black panther literally started with kids playing basketball in the ghetto with hip hop music playing

Nothing funner than jews making fun of niggers in their movies and the blacks being too low IQ to even realize they're being patronized

Attached: 46464234.jpg (1080x1224, 187K)

Bull horn formation. They'll make him a forgotten king and shaka will be his descendant.

Only civilization of any historical significance that compares to Europe and Asia from Africa would be Ancient Egypt.

No. There is nothing honorable about killing yourself. Only a Godless Japanese savage would believe so. King Arthur would sink the entire island.

WE WUZZ SAMURAI N SHIT UNTIL THE YELLO DEVILS STOLE JAPAN FROM AUR ANCESTORS AND ERAZED OUR HISTORY

More like the retards didnt record their own history.

black people are weird as fuck

youtu.be/YWH29J0-3Hc

No, it wouldn't, afro samurai can only work as an hyper-stylized animation.

But that's not true though

tom wasn't the last samurai Wantanabe was

stupid fucking wog lmao

Samurai literally translates as "to serve".

king Arthur was literally a cuck and Lancelot ha shit for honor

Wakandan shouldnt help niggers africans dont care if you look like them they aint helping unless you pay up mufuga.

That doesn't mean they hate them, it's just not a financially safe decision to cast them as leads.
If Jews would live in an Asian majority country I'm sure they'd hate Asians more than whites, but as of right now they don't.

Fuck off, Seagal.

>this retard is the reason we didn't get more Chappelle Show
I'll never not be mad

Knew*
Jesus Christ has it been already 9 years

It'll be kino as long as it's not racist. If there's a character calling him "boy" it's racist. You can't call niggers "boys", it's offensive, it'd be like calling them the n-word.

i'll take the blind nigga samurai over this trash any day
youtube.com/watch?v=0cOOiDZ-Spk

This, you want an actual Arthurian honorable man, you go for Ser Gawain. Best of the lot of the fuckers on that table

Nigga Ieyasu had nothing to do with Nobunaga's downfall. He was betrayed by a close vassal at honnoji.

>actually based on real history

It's fine.

Keyword being "sub-Saharan".

Mansa Musa would be interesting.

I think that /pol/ will seethe hard about it

cringey weeb doesnt know japs fucked same sex before westerners

He came to Japan as the "Servant" of the Jesuit inspector of the catholic holdings in the east. On his first meeting with Nobunaga he was made to strip to the waist and be scrubbed as Nobunaga thought he was dyed with ink

He will kill some white guys, even in Japan, I can barely see it happening

Obviously you mean like a Knight but without an adult sized penis.

You can't have honor without God. youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Attached: baldwin-i-of-jerusalem-58098c75-7bad-4daf-baf6-636df666632-resize-750.jpg (281x348, 37K)

>kill your enemies
>rape their wives and enslave them and their children
ok buddy retard

Honour is very subjective, for instance in Buddhism, they believe everyone is reincarnated, so they had no qualms with slaughtering women and children.

>yfw niggers will dress up as nips like they did with black panther and sjw won't be able to tweet about cultural appropiation

Look at this strong bond, these people are not cheering for complex social issues, they're just having the time of their life sharing and basking in one another's joy after watching a fun movie about /theirboys/. So pure, so innocent.

Truly unevolved

>Adelstein

>wear amour
>hold katana

WE WUZ SAMERAI AN SHIEEETT

In the comments some one compared it to people dressing up in costume for star wars or harry potter movie

Except those fans take the costumes off and go to work on Monday

At least this time the nigs will actually be able to book a flight to Japan unlike that time they learnt Wakanda isn't actually real. The flood of we wuz samurai and shit to come from this movie is going to be fucking hilarious

Is that a bad thing? Making stuff up I mean.

>Because he's irrelevant, a show clown circus act who only became a samurai because Nobunaga thought his antics where entertaining
So literally Hideyoshi?
Come to thiink of it, he also called him "the Monkey" and "Bald Rat" so maybe it's a pattern

yeah because it's a wog samurai so the shit they'll make up will be really cringe

Nobunaga's Ambition even has Yasuke as a playable character.
They could cringe it up, but honestly? Hollywood fucked shit so bad in a historical sense over the Last Samurai that just using Yasuke is a step up on their complete idiocy.

>literally making money noises

not gonna lie, it's going to be fun watching them scrounge for rats to eat in 10 years.

wtf I didn't know there was a rule where historical movies could ONLY be about huge deals.

Why does Yea Forums love Apocalypto so much then? It didn't even happen!!!

The Bantu wars of conquest and expansion

yeah Last Samurai did not have the lords daughter round up 30 chicks and go into battle with spears, or show the boys brigade hide in the woods then kill themselves overt he shame of tiny penis and doing less than the women

Not true in the slightest. He was revered for his dark skin and believed to be part of/the buddha. You don't train a jester into being a samurai. There ARE books out there about this guy. Faggot.

what did japan think of the last samurai? All I can get from google is jews bitching and some black bitches blog about white saviors.

I think you mean if they don't put a RZA track in the trailer you know it's finna be wack.

Fuck off, King Arthur was a cuck.

>Beginning of the movie is set Inner city America
>kids are playing basketball like they do in real life
>this is somehow “making fun”

How do you go about your day knowing your such a limp wrist faggot?

Attached: 819A6B99-3A39-46DB-93FC-8E2D188891E0.png (720x540, 751K)

>Samurai
*Retainer. He was never granted a fief.

Do I need to whip out some studies and buttfuck some egalitarians see: niggers, women, and low t males.

She was retarded he did not save anything he was just the common trope of the outsider (Culturally or recruit) as an observer so the audience learned things as they are explained to him

Niggers don't finish school so they don't know this

Not what samurai means during that era

Theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=oBXU-xdM0PM

Ryan Coogler and Michael B Jordan want to make a movie about Mansa Musa.

Nobody likes this guy, MBJ and Idris Elba are /ournogs/.

Whatever you say chief. I'm sure you're a native Japanese scholar with a doctorate in the history of your nation to assert such a thing and no one should question you.

kek, you really just got upset at the fact that Yasuke might have actually been a samurai after all, didin't you? I don't give a shit either way about what he was, but this news actually affected you.

Attached: 1515195908678.jpg (419x444, 56K)

>throws around the word samurai as if it's interchangeable between every vassal of any lord
>starts screeching about racism when corrected
Stay insecure.

he was a powerful weapon, all he had to do was strip and display his bbc and all enemies would flee. the emperor was so enamored by it that when he met him he demanded he strip and bathe in front of him immediately

Reminder that Yasuke was assigned a home and a sword. It was customary for Hatamato to receive an entire city district and be responsible for the taxation thereof so he wasn't even an upper level vassal. He was not a samurai. He was a retainer.

>it's not hip hop you newfag, it's a hip hop subgenre
lol

WATASHI

If someone makes a movie about history it can ONLY be about the most major events of history

History also ONLY refers to European history

Also it can ONLY portray white people in the right

Do you know how easy it is to look up how the meaning of the word samurai changes? Specifically during the Sengoku period. Just do it yourself if you feel so strongly about this topic. Also, you didn't even correct me retard, you just sarcastically wrote about how I must be a nippon scholar to know basic facts about samurai.

Could have been a good movie 20 years ago. Now it'll be Jew shit.

>Do you know how easy it is to look up how the meaning of the word samurai changes?
Yeah I'm sure you read a wikipedia article and now believe yourself to be an expert on the subject. Again: Stay insecure.

WARE WARE WA MOTO SAMURAI DE ARU

>Being this assmad about being wrong
>being this assmad about the possibility of a black samurai

Attached: 1546821681135.jpg (960x928, 69K)

this but unironically

anything that not european is shit. European history is rich with plenty of literature and historical records. When europeans invented the printing press, Chinks barely had a written language.

Please keep making a spectacle of yourself. Everyone reading this thread can do the research themselves. You must have a tiny dick to be this insecure about someone challenging your misuse of a title.

No one likes it when someone shits in a glass of wine

Link me a single source that says I'm wrong and I'll concede the argument

Attached: 1541456948194.png (166x200, 31K)

books

Burden of proof is on you cuck. Show me one source stating he was assigned a district or a fief. He wasn't a lord, ever.

The facts about "Yasuke"
>no one can figure out exactly where he was from
>was a slave
>taken to Japan in 1579
>no Japs had seen an African
>Oda Nobunaga thought he was covered in ink and had him strip from the waist up and scrub his skin
>seeing that his skin was in fact black, Oda kept him around as a novelty and had him carry an ceremonial sword
>after Oda's death, Yasuke did a minor amount of fighting for Oda Nobutada
>Yasuke was eventually captured by Akechi, who then called him an animal and not Japanese
>Akechi then might have sent him to a Christian church in Kyoto, then Yasuke fades from history

And the movie with without a doubt go thusly
>Yasuke is a bad ass warrior from the most African of African place in Africa
>but is caught and sold into slavery like his future ancestors
>he is sent to Japan because of reasons
>the Japanese treat him like shit (skin scrubbing scene probably completely naked)
>Yasuke will save Oda with his badass African fighting skills and flirt with Oda's daughter Tokuhime who likes Yasuke for reasons
>Yasuke will become a warlord under Oda and win many honourabo battles for him and incur the wrath of Oda's racist generals
>blahblahblah scenes where Yasuke out performs the Jap generals and earns their respect
>Oda dies, Yasuke fights honouraburi against Akechi
>Akechi decides to let him go because of honour
>Tokuhime either goes with him to Africa where they become king and queen or Yasuke dumps a nut in her and leaves leaving her with a blackanese kid
>Oscar nomination for most black movie of the year

I hope it gives a faithful narrative of how he wrote his master work The Pamphlet of the Five Rangz

Attached: IMG_1067.jpg (250x344, 20K)

>chad wick bose man
that can't be his real name

>But if they put a fucking hip hop song in the damn trailer then I will know it's going to be trash.

Samurai Champloo > Cowboy Beebop

>black panther
>triggering /pol/
>movie is literally about an ethno state that wants to keep to itself for the most part and the villain is a murderous psycho that wants to give lasers to gang-bangers so they can overthrow the government
>implying BP isn't the most /pol/ movie in the MCU

Did the black samurai do anything noteworthy or is this one of those things where a black person did something over people have done but it's important because he's black?
rhetorical question of course

*other people have done

Nobunaga thought he was funny

Thats about it

>kino
WHO IS DIRECTING
WHO IS DOING THE CINEMATOGRAPHY?

This is actually a really interesting story and I don't dislike Chad Boseman as an actor. Now all they have to do is keep the film from sucking.

He didn't do anything special, but it's not like the main character from The Last Samurai did anything special either. He was just a fish out of water the audience could sympathize with and follow. I guess that won't work exactly when he's African and we can't relate as well, and they ruin the story with their agenda, but I think my point still stands.

this movie is DOA

ah the old classic

80s synth and orchestral soundtracks by Susumu Hirasawa > 90s nigger shit

youtu.be/MFbL9pf08ec

Video interview with the author of the books, since most people here have done zero research on the subject and are just spouting random preconceived notions about Japan and Africans.

>became a samurai
you can't become a samurai you chimp. it's a literal class that you were born into

Factually wrong

A commoner goes from zero to samurai when he gets a domain like a district or a village. It was the Daimyos that were 99% hereditary.

Is this a samurai champloo movie?

I know im being that guy but he was probably not a samurai.
He was able to wear the swords but the first confirmed non asian samurai was a dutch weeb.
If they know something wikipedia doesnt they should spill it so they can get the facts straight or the nips are going to freak out and SJW's will have to turn on what could be history kino.

Calling people incels isn’t an argument, and it’s nothing new either. It’s rather boring. Maybe expand your vocabulary past generic left-wing buzzwords.

Attached: 81F60C9D-E807-4BC6-977C-3E3C5A57CF18.jpg (569x587, 63K)

He said Sub Saharan you absolute fucking brainlet

this is retarded, i hate both the japan and virginwick boseman

His only claim to fame is Oda Nobunaga thinking he was funny looking at first, and then keeping him around as a novelty because Nobunaga loved everything different. Japan's first and most famous Westaboo

Let's ignore an entire rich history to focus on one shitty thing that will appease the American blacks and push our faggy agenda further.

Hollywood can't make a decent anything any more. So the best you can hope for is some shit-tier writing (industry standard) and fight choreography by the matrix chink.

3/10 but everyone will act like it's a 9/10 because black feelings and black Panther guy.

The intersection of black and Japanese culture is pretty awesome, usually. Ghost dog, Boondocks, even Samurai Champloo in a way. Wu Tang Clan were amazing too, though that's more Chinese culture.

is it about stealing the japanese armor?

Yeah it's one of these interesting and odd stories from history, much like some of the Europeans who became Samurai

DEATH TO AMERICA

Turns out, you totally can, and people totally did, not just the one black guy who ended up there.

Attached: das rite.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>something something SJWs something something
Even the japanese think Yasuke is an interesting figure, with him showing up in all sorts of media.

imagine being such an unlikable race of people that you have to completely rewrite everyone else's history and threaten the deniers with injury to make yourselves acceptable
in that sense jews and blacks have a lot in common

Asians ain’t minorities and they are more privileged than anyone else.

>Non Japanese
>Samurai
There actually was a black warrior but why they gotta pretend he was a samurai.

Because they're baka fuckin' gaijin of course.

neither are niggers

The Jesuits had a lot to do with how Nobunaga got his guns. This isn't some "true" isreali tribe of black dudes bullshit or whatever you're thinking

>Nobunaga was basically just an oddity that the Emperor kept around for amusement.
Ya got that backwards, sempai.

Aren't they the only ones that are vastly underrepresented in college admissions when you control for scores, grades, and the rest? Like Harvard has 22x more blacks than it would if it were fair, about 11x more hispanics than it would if it were fair, and about 2% fewer whites than it should (although that number is bullshit since the studies on these things consider the 30% Jewish student population to be white). Meanwhile asians are 50% underrepresented. Literally half the seats they should get are handed out to others and the colleges that have codified laws against this like some of the UCs have demographic makeups unlike any other major institution. It's kind of hilarious how blatant it all is when you start reading up on it. I used to think other countries with affirmative action policies were brazen about it when I started reading up on this stuff a couple years back but the american college system is something else. hopefully some big happenings come out of that court case going on right now in MA.

Seriously read up on govt programs that handle apportioning of resources and seats and if you aren't an NPC the redpills will fuck your brain up.

Lol what history? There almost zero evidence for his existence

>Books
>Made up fantasies

If you fellas are interested in Japan there currently a petition campaign to make a series about William Adams. It's quite big too, has some guy walking Japan promoting it, several mayor's of towns associated with Adams supporting it etc.
And recently a grave that has long been beloved to have been Anjins most likely holds a Europeans body. Very interesting!

Very cool!

Why the fuck would making a movie or show be a matter of a petition in the first place?

Japanese are very organised about that sort of things.
It's petitioning the national broadcaster which has a duty to its citizens. Many people think it will be good for tourism and international relations, what with the Olympics and Rugby World Cup coming up around the same time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver,_the_Last_Dinosaur

apparently this was inspired by this guys adventures