Did nobody else think it was absolutely fucking based?

Did nobody else think it was absolutely fucking based?

Daenerys has been an absolute entitled turbocunt from the start. This felt like exactly where her character should have ended up. I can't wait to watch all the fucking pink haired twats in the Burlington bar react to this.

also
>dothraki finally get shown as the army of savage rapists that they actually are
>Hound overcomes fear of fire in death
>based Jaime chooses kino forbidden love over giantess virgin

BASED

Attached: cunt.jpg (988x719, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGen8ltYx_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v48Ol0D-l4E
youtube.com/watch?v=69dKmpMYJeE
youtube.com/watch?v=In7YGhGt9Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3IOrxlNq4
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sack_of_King's_Landing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bet she got a high pH pussy

Jaime was cucked out of a proper arc but the rest was good.

She's our degenerate incent incel queen.
This is what happens when you deny the dragon queen her nephew cummies.

jaime in the last 2 episodes was one of the best things. insted of a shitty redemption fantasy we got a more nuanced and honest look at him

RICH WHITE FEMINIST, WITH LITERALLY ZERO EDUCATION OR HOLY/SACRED/UNIVERSAL WISDOM, SEEKS POWER; GETS BTFO CONSTANTLY AND ONLY GETS AHEAD ON HER RAPIDLY DEPLETING SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS.

SIC SEMPER "ROASTIES"

this, redemption arcs are shit

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

also agreed on jaime. I've never seen or heard of anyone ever fucking 'redeeming' themselves in real life. People just get into patterns and repeat them. The value in his story wasn't in seeing him redeem himself. The value was seeing what happens if you do that forever

Jaimes story ended perfectly, they came into the world together and they leave it together. Not sure what the obsession is with muh redemption arc this isnt anime

I thought it was perfect. Turns out the turbo SJW was actually Stalin.

Attached: dany-773.jpg (1160x773, 75K)

seeing this episode made me realize the whole yas queen thing is strictly the jew writers invention, this episode is obviously following the ideas the lardass has for the books

desu it was pretty nice and sad when they reunited. their arc was the best.

Nobody on 4channel.org dislikes that she went mad. My personal complaint is that Dabid, or whatever they're called, wrote the beginning of the episode where she still basically wants to try and be a good queen, and the the end of the episode where she's full mad, and never bothered to come up with that middle part where she goes from one to the other

>>dothraki finally get shown as the army of savage rapists that they actually are
None of the Dothraki are actually shown to kill noncombatants and rape.

It was all the north cumskins

For saying Cersei caused so much shit and suffering for people her death felt anti climactic.
She dies in the arms of her brother/lover under the red keep.

It was 10/10 dark vision for me user.

If it was a fairytale Disney princess ending I would've been disappointed.

This is more in line with GRRM's realistic sensibilities and seems like what he intended.

Attached: Facebook-Daenerys-vision-in-the-House-of-62e2e6.png (500x899, 270K)

Jaime was always a conflicted character.

Even after the events with Brienne he goes back to Cersei. It should be no surprise thats where he would always go.

watch again

>shitty writing is okay when it's characters I hate

Dothraki ran down and injured the ugly dyke citizen with the kid that arya was trying to save.

This was the most yas queen episode ever. the director only managed to convince the normies that the rampant destruction was bad by having half the episode focused on women and children getting killed in the streets. If they just showed the carnage from above roof level, 99% of people would still support her.

>Daenerys has been an absolute entitled turbocunt from the start
So it would make more sense for her to try and backstab her own allies for the throne instead of burning civilians

Attached: Pepe sigh.jpg (251x242, 13K)

>we got a more nuanced and honest look at him
Oh yeah, Jamie banging some uggo he'd previously had no romantic interest in for fan service was very honest

>Did nobody else think it was absolutely fucking based?
100%

They bait and switched SJWs and made them look like the mindless NPCs they are... in hilarious fashion.

The epitome of a woman...
>gets rejected for sex, goes crazy
>make freeing king's landing all about her
>overly emotional
>virtue signals to others but inside a heartless cunt
>low IQ and controlled by feelings
etc.

Best episode since season 2.

Attached: queen slay.jpg (640x368, 23K)

It’s true

THIS.

typical woman to be honest... "me me me me!"

Attached: dany.jpg (696x771, 67K)

This. In the book Dany is a 15 year old brainlet more into getting dicked by Chadio than ruling

It was dogshit just like episode 3. The shows two biggest conflicts were taken out with the sloppiest execution imaginable.

>Jamie loves Cercei, does afwul things for her
>feels awful, renounces his love
>goes back to Cercei, does afwul things for her
>goes back to Cercei, does afwul things for her

>goes back to Cercei again
wow now THIS is an arc!

Attached: 1557345467798.jpg (615x678, 100K)

Would you have honestly been more satisfied if the smug blonde fireballed her or arya jumped out of the green screen

The city she sacrificed everything to rule crumbles around her and her twin/lover says "just you and me, nothing else matters." aka "We could have lived a happy peaceful life raising this child that's going to be crushed in 10 seconds if your personal lust for power didn't get in the way" I think it was good

the crazy bitch has always been insane. every time she has faced an obstacle her first thought was to burn and kill everything
rememeber how she liberated mereen? by murdering all the masters. she also burned the dothraki warlords alive. she also burned countless of soliders who had surrendered because they wouldnt swear alliegance
and most important of all she has always acted without honor. remember how ned told his sons how the man who sentences another to death should be the one to carry it out? daenerys has literally never carried out a sentence. always relied on others to do her dirty work like a true villain. be it hired mercenaries, dothraki savages or dragonfire she has literally never taken responsiblity

Why does it have to be either of those things you suggested? It completely ignored the valonqar prophecy there were plenty of options available for better endings they chose one that fell flat and delivered nothing.

>Hound overcomes fear of fire in death
The what now? He threw himself off a tower, even if he did know it was burning directly below he has the reassurance that the fall will probably kill him well before the flames engulf him, only the mountain would have even seen the flames for all that long.

Watching her lose it as the bells rang was pure kino desu.

Lol no mate you're dogshit

I think he was really trying to move on from Cersei but he couldn't cope, she's his weakness

Okay but when has this stuff ever indicated that she'd be willing to kill civilians who have surrendered? I get her killing Cersei and the soldiers, but instead she just killed a bunch of people who weren't going to fight her. No matter how you try to justify this it doesn't make sense. It was a forced character moment to get to the conclusion the writers wanted (as if the dragon destroying all the ballistas without a scratch wasn't stupid enough).

>grows to respect Brienne, giving her armour & Valyrian sword, defends her honour, saves her from a fucking bear
>shags her and runs away to be squashed by a building

S Q U A N D E R E D

I don't buy it. Why would he pick an ugly girl when he could use an attractive woman to try and move on from his attractive sister?

>incel
she was volcel. any man or woman with a peepee in westeros and essos wanted to dick her

because she doesnt care about people, only about power. this is my head canon at least because after this episode shes cleary a fucking psychopath

>Jaime was cucked out of a proper arc but the rest was good.
FUCK ARCS

Only thing I didn't like was the Golden Company not getting any cool moments

Your head canon is flawed. If that was the case she could've just burned Cersei and demanded all her soldiers bend the knee to her.

>fuck narrative structure
what do you think this is, a Fellini film?

Attached: 1557785132415.png (290x269, 168K)

What are your ideas? Personally I think it's right that Jaime and Cersei died together and because i lack imagination i can't think of that many other ways for this to happen in a believable way

he respected her as the honorable person he wish he was, not everything is about looks bud

>So it would make more sense for her to try and backstab her own allies for the throne instead of burning civilians
Literally she has always failed at politics and every time she has failed at that she turns to violence.

She is not a smart character because she has never had to be. And this is the flaw with Targaryans. They rely on dragons and have nothing else.

>FUCK ARCS
Yeah! Fuck writing!

only tumblr/twitter/reddit libtards disliked it

>his felt like exactly where her character should have ended up.
It is. The problem is they didn't put in the necessary character development to get her there. She's just goes from "I'm sad and hurt by the people around me" to "I'm insane and going to kill everyone even though they've done nothing to me."

That's because the shows audience are subhuman animals, not because she isn't portrayed as a piece of shit.

based high pH pussyposter

She has literally solved every problem she has encountered with fire. There's no reason to think she wouldn't burn a city down especially if her pet beta, her qt pet nigger and her pet dragons are all dying around her.

I'm definitely happy with this outcome. I would have preferred the Night King eliminating the entirety of Westeros, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

>what do you think this is, a Fellini film?
I don't want contrived unrelaistic contortions of the story to get "justified" endings. I want the story to flow naturally. I don't want contrived fake morals that are really just lies.

>m-muh culture wars
shut up retard, the adults are talking

The Last Jedi memers need to stop. Dany isn't Luke Skywalker, she's Anakin. She has been all along.

Also the same magic Targaryan blood that makes her immune to fire makes her lust for it. She was always doomed to go batshit. It's literally in her bloodline.

Attached: 1549585912544.jpg (655x983, 112K)

Jamie is alive.

I feel they can redeem this if they can somehow give her an actual reason why she did it. Like if she tells Jon or something it was necessary as now she can only rule by fear, and so has to show her power. Then we can see that it wasn't just a heat of the moment decimation, but actually somewhat something she could have thought of doing before that moment. Then it would show she hadn't just gone full on mad by the ring of a bell

>I don't want contrived unrelaistic contortions of the story to get "justified" endings
I don't think you understand what a character arc is. Ned had a perfect character arc. Rob had a perfect character arc. Jon is in the midst of a pretty decent character arc. Dany's arc was thrown out the window in favour of unrealistic contortions of the story to get to the GRRM ending

that green-haired bitch is post wall but I still want to rub my smeller donger all over her face

It was definitely the only part of the episode that made me react with anything else than laughter. That's not necessarily a positive thing.

Why not have Euron and Jaimie fight in front of Cersei? Get all the baby drama out the way about who's it is, fake finish jaimie "kills" Euron embraces Cersei, Euron runs a sword through jaimie and cersei and the baby everyone dies.

>same magic Targaryan blood that makes her immune to fire
that's not what makes her immune to fire
why do people with gnat-sized attention spans always feel the need to share their retard-tier fan theories?

Fuck that, they didn't even dare show her on the dragon while she killed the civilians. Or the soldiers, for that matter. It was fucking weak.

The next episode is her justifying it to Jon, and then Jon shanking her. It's questionable if it will actually be Jon, though. Since Jon is a fucking beta.

I don't justify bad writing just because it upsets culture warriors.

>Like if she tells Jon or something it was necessary as now she can only rule by fear, and so has to show her power.
she already did in episode 5, pay attention

Um... she does straight up tell Jon she is going to rule by fear. She does it scenes earlier when she's lamenting that nobody in Westeros loves her.

So instead of burning her allies she burned civilians instead? Couldn't she have just burned the army and Cersei?

This.

So the reason she burnt everyone was so nobody would challenge her rule as queen bitch right in case they get burnt as well right? Jon didn't want it but everyone would be pushing for him over her.
>based Jaime chooses kino forbidden love over giantess virgin
How is choosing Robert/Lancel/Euron's sloppy seconds better over a giantess virgin?

This

>actual reason

This is why you are a retard. The same magic Targaryan blood that makes her immune to fire makes her lust for fire dumbass. The bitch was doomed to go batshit. It's literally in her bloodline. Jesus fuck how is this not obvious to you morons.

He was grateful and curious because she was a virgin and huge. Makes perfect sense for anyone who's had sex, you know.

The next episode is her having sex.

It was the best episode of the season but it's like a 5/10 when the others were at 3 max.

>Related to this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person it is much safer to be feared than loved, when only one is possible. [...] Nevertheless a prince ought to encourage fear in such a way that, if he does not win love, he avoids hatred. He can carry on very well being feared while he is not hated, which will always be as long as hekeeps away from the property of his citizens and subjects and from their women. But when it is necessary for him to proceed against the life of someone, he must do it with proper justification and for obvious reasons. But above all things he must keep his hands off the property of others, because men more quickly forget the death of their father than the loss of their inheritance.
Dany forgot to read the Prince

Yes. It is.

>For saying Cersei caused so much shit and suffering for people her death felt anti climactic.
She died suffering, the show established that she did actually love both her children and Jaime (unlike book Cersei), so she lost everything because of her stupidity and she died knowing it, and died afraid and nearly hysterical knowing she doomed the child that she so wanted.

Dany clearly had many things that should have caused her slow decline into madness, but I think they failed at showing it.

>meeting her love on jon
>because of your trust in him decide to set aside your conquest of the throne to help him with the walkers
>the walkers kill one of your dragons
>the walkers then kill most of your army and your right hand man
>these people who you sacrificed everything for then begin to resent and distrust you
>reluctant to help you out when you need them
>lose another dragon
>your best friend gets beheaded
>your eunich distrusts you now and needs to be killed
>love of your life even begins to distrust you

They really should have shown the toll these events were having on her more, it would have been pretty easy to show I would think. Other than a few angry scenes and her isolating her self for part of this episode, and previous ones I don't think we really saw her spiral into madness at all. If you just list the events out on paper it makes sense, but it was now sold very well for a viewer.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about, but I mean she could actually explicitly make that connection... Though thinking about it, maybe that conversation was enough anyway

ding ding ding ding we have a winner

Hound is alive.

>Implying

Stop this at once.

>believable
>season 9

It was totally BASED.

The only people who hated it are libcucks and bookfags.

Jamie is out of Breiennes league. It would have been straight fan service if he stayed with her and not realistic at all.

Fucking turboplebs comolain about everything.

based based based

who knew dnd were /ourguys/

Only people with a more or less varied sexual life will understand. So, not sure how many here.

*posts the only reason most of us are still watching Game of Thrones*

Attached: firefox_2019-05-13_19-26-00.png (1102x1339, 1.78M)

But Dany probably remembered Aegon's conquest, where he gladly burned up tons of innocent people who refused to bend the knee (granted, they did surrender, but that isn't quite the same thing and she's more Aerys than Aegon) and everything ended up fine.

by killing the civilians she gets the other cities terrified of her

this is literally what the mongols did. One chance to surrender and then we kill everyone. And guess who are based on the mongols? Dothraki

I liked this episode. My only complaint is how OP the dragons was

I was more referring to how that user thinks it's based to go back to used goods that tried to kill you and fucked your faggot cousin while you were busy being a prisoner.

The absolute SEETHING today from NPC's and SJW's is godly.

Next episode being just an hour of Daenerys being fucked by every character in the show would actually subvert my expectations. So I guess there is hope.

alright

1. She's using a giant fucking flamethrower and she's miles above them. She can probably barely see the difference

2. Burning the civilians accomplishes her objective, which is terrify westeros into submission. She's doing exactly what the mongols did in history. Her goal is to show everyone that dragon > everything

3. If she burns the army and cersei, then people don't need her anymore. As soon as Varys' letters get out, everyone rises up for Jon. Now instead, everyone is shit scared of her so she gets to be top dog

i refuse to believe d&d were setting this up all along, considering how badly they butchered stannis, the white walkers, euron, and jaime. every scene of dany burning her enemies in previous seasons was framed as justice and heroism with triumphant music to match. now they use a bunch of cherrypicked out-of-context quotes edited over her being justifiably pissed in the pre-episode recap and try to pass it off as foreshadowing? the same writers who claim they actually foreshadowed arya killing the night king? i get hating dany but don’t pretend this makes sense in the show

She's focused on the throne first and foremost and knows if she took it peacefully everyone would want her to get off it and hand it over to Jon regardless of his feelings on the matter now that Vary's spread the word he's the true heir. Burning civilians and unleashing the Dothraki on innocents is a good "don't fuck with me" message.

Good thing he didn't die yet.

GRRM has been setting this up pretty obviously from day 1, d&d just got told how to do it at the end

this is why the first part of this season has been dogshit, because it's just been about moving the pieces into place in order for this to happen

It showed exactly what would happen if a stupid white whore had power

She finally had the chance to break the wheel, even the showmakers called the battle a "bloodless coup". She regressed. This is a good arc in theory, but why did Dany do it? Headcannon about reminiscing about ancestors? They had so many fucking episodes of filler this season, where was the development? What if we had an early scene of Dany devising the stupid Dothraki charge and defending it with some Aerys like passion when everyone says it amounts to suicide her men, but she won't be swayed? That would have ironed a shit load of garbage right there with one decent scene of character development.

I was really looking forward to this when it clearly looked like he was about to kill bran, but then fucking arya out of nowhere to ruin the day. I was pleasantly surprised that they were going to go that route, but then not shocked at all when they bailed on that cool idea.

>Woman starts bitching at you
>"Calm down, Khaleesi"

Jamie & Tyrion and Jamie & Cersei final scenes were actually good and I didn't feel disappointed for having Jamie as my favorite character in the show

It was always clear that her path lead to decline eventually. I feel like even the writers weren't exactly informed about her development up until recently. Nominally, the signs were clear. It feels like the writers tried their hardest to conceal it.

Attached: ZbgTmAW.jpg (1242x2208, 483K)

>by killing the civilians she gets the other cities terrified of her
What part of the episode indicated that this was her reasoning?

They'll be saved by the Mountain, obviously.

that’s my point. it makes sense in the books but not in the show, because d&d are hack writers

She told Jon this in episode 5, and she was also softly crying when she took off to roast them

He got stabbed twice and got buried in a crypt, he ded

As this thread shows, nobody cares as long as their bullshit politics are satisfied.

I think single handedly fucking up the entire army of King's Landing and the queen would be enough to scare Westeros into submission
Kill the entire army and the queen is also a good message

What is going on with Varys here?

He will rise from the flames Azor Ahai, and slay Daenary witg Lightbringer.

Ever watched Game of Thrones? Nobody's dead unless you see him die and being mourned.

Stannis

Not the scene when she beheads that guy after everyone telling her not to or burning Sam's Chad father and brother.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were told they'd have to end it like this in the end and are SEETHING they have to kill off YAS QUEEN like they did that faggot Renly they loved so much.

Only one episode left my dude, they're done

>It was always clear that her path lead to decline eventually. I feel like even the writers weren't exactly informed about her development up until recently. Nominally, the signs were clear. It feels like the writers tried their hardest to conceal it.

And their attempts to tried to conceal this fact are also probably the only reason the show got such a big female audience in the first place.

Your point?

You think Stannis is dead?

Attached: 1474924891474.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Yeah, part of me knows that but I want to be optimistic. Still by far the best part of the episode.

It was a trashfire throughout. The only good things about it are the direction of Danny's plot i.e. turning into a mad queen and the actor actually acting again after 6 seasons, and jaime's scene with cersei. And maybe Jon trying to keep it together as everything falls into chaos. The writing of literally every other scene is nauseatingly bad. Muh culture wars and muh sjws are no goddamn excuse for praising this.

>Stannis
>Dead

Absolutely .
Perfect ending to the arc
Signs were all over the place

it would be if it wasn't so forced you guys are easily distracted by explosions and shit you can't see the bad writing? 10 iq

Yeah she's had some rough experiences but Sansa's been through way worse and is stronger as a result. I could accept her currently snapping if they managed to factor some little quirks into her performance, Maybe a little ocd or she gets caught talking as if Jorah was there even though he's dead or sometimes or she gets a bit forgetful or something. But instead she's played just 100% stoic throughout. Even right before she starts torching civilians i didn't see any expression on her face that she was feeling devilish

>bit forgetful
Like forgetting the iron fleet?

Not only that but from her suicidal idealism she actually gets people RAPED
True to life
real life Angela Merkel
This is what happens when you let womens egos go unchecked

>jaime's scene with cersei.
no, his entire arc is now a waste of time
>b-but much realism
it's fiction, and it's shit

desu anyone that didn’t like this episode is a philistine

Only annoying thing was Aryas continued plot armor but oh well. Otherwise is was perfect

Do they just buy these things just to put on a shelf or do they ever end up using them?

Dragon was too OP, show isn't very consistent with their power level

She already blames the citizens of KL for not immediately overthrowing Cersei and throwing open the gates to welcome her, she handles failure really badly too.

>Magic blood that makes you immune to fire

>Flies around the countryside on a goddamn Dragon and burning anything and anybody that looks at her sidewys.

>L.I.T.T.E.R.A.L.Y thinks her dead kid was a ddagon that got shot last week.

>Dad was a literal actual alcaholic for fire.

>Brother was a giant dick that would have 100% done the exact same thing.

GEE GIAS I WONDER WHY SHE SNAPPED AND SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE??

I just cut myself on that edge

Nah that was the only good decision, don't humanize her, instead just having her shown as the mass murdering flying monster she is in that moment.

dunno, but here she is a year later

Attached: VoXpD0e.jpg (1536x2048, 947K)

>it's fiction, and it's shit
It's interesting, whereas contrived "arcs" are not.

the one dragon alone could have taken the whole city down. this episode, and basically did. Even if the troops weren't there it seemingly wouldn't have mattered. Their handling of the dragons was all over the place on this show.

ALL THOSE BABY GIRLS NAMED DAENERYS
>ALL THOSE BABY GIRLS NAMED DAENERYS

he should have randomly died of an aneurysm, that would have really subverted our expectations! genius!

I just started getting into preggos over the last several years. It's the only way you can be 100% sure it's not a trap.

>And their attempts to tried to conceal this fact are also probably the only reason the show got such a big female audience in the first place.
I don't really think they concealed anything though you're right about the female following. People that didn't understand her character confused the amount of time spent following her with the idea that she had to be the show's heroine. On the contrary, people that have a level head didn't like Dany not because she was a woman, but because she was just a genuinely shitty person. The signs of her becoming an obvious villain have always been there.

>he should have randomly died of an aneurysm, that would have really subverted our expectations! genius!
Dying as he did was not at all unlikely or contrived. It's contrived subversion that is crap.

plebbit is that way

The episode was dogshit and the 5-years-too-late seething from all the normalfags is glorious.

reddit

I will take the bait.
He really like Brienne as a person and her being called ugly her whole life made him feel for her.
She always wanted to be a knight, but she is also a woman, she clearly wanted Renly and she wanted men before that.
She is that ugly chick that people are friends with but noone wants to fuck, but he said that despite her looks she deserves sexual intimacy for her personality alone.
It was not handled that well, they were drunk which makes it less romantic, it ended pretty quickly... The general idea was good, but execution was lacking a bit and there is a conflict with him only ever wanting to sleep with Cersei. But definitelly they had sex because he genuinelly liked her.

>The episode was dogshit
No.
>5-years-too-late seething from all the normalfags is glorious.
This is why it isn't dogshit.

The only bad thing about that scene were the perfectly placed rocks. It was like Tyrion set a trap or something.

Wait...why typing this what if Cercei had had the tunnel sealed in her paranoia and her knowing Tyrion....Mind blown

>what is a pity fuck

all of her scenes where she was a "shitty" person before, I think were her being ruthless on other ruthless people. Not so much on regular townsfolk.

Jon should have got his fight with the Night King, getting rekt and then Sam Tarly's fatass manages to get the killing blow and, becoming both the first and last person to kill a white walker, truly earns the name "Sam the Slayer." Then Arya uses her assassin skills to infiltrate the Red Keep to kill Cersei, witnesses Cleganebowl, where the Hound sustains mortal wounds while killing the Mountain, and upon exchanging her final words with a dying Hound, Arya realizes that revenge will be hollow. Then Sansa (given a plausible explanation for having gotten to King's Landing) comes out of the shadows behind a Cersei gloating over Arya's weakness and stabs Cersei with the dagger Arya gave her during the Long Night. Sansa looks at a stunned Arya and tells her "you were right, it was easy. Just stick them with the pointy end." and gives a smirk reminiscent of Littlefinger, as if to imply she had been fooling everyone for quite some time about her capabilities.

Since they gave the NK kill Arya and fucked up Dany's character the best course would have been for Jaime to have infiltrated the Red Keep (without the Euron fight) made it in and back out with Cersei, only for Tyrion and Jon to be waiting on the shore when they exit, showing that Tyrion learned his lesson about trusting his family members and was using Jaime. Both are captured and are set to be executed. The execution of Varys should have had Jon turn to Dany and tells her "my father always taught me that the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword" implying that he still views himself as the son of Ned Stark and that he doesn't think using her dragon to execute people is honorable. Back to the execution of Cersei and Jaime, Dany prepares to kill them by dragon fire and Jon steps in instead and executes them himself. This leads to Jon standing of the headless body of Cersei and the crowd bends the knee to him making Dany realize she lost due to her bloodlust not because Jon took the throne.

Yeah, unless you care for good television.

she's just fat

Tyrion would never set Jaime up to be killed.

You all have a tiny dick and should respect women. It's a good damn show why do you cry so much?

She Lost it in the two battles with the Tarleys and the wagon train of the Lannisters. Thase were the hit of the fire crack pipe that set her rolling.

It was over from there.

This.

Shut up white whore

>right after Cersei surrenders Dany suddenly becomes enraged
>starts killing random peasants and ignores Cersei
the writing is retarded and so are you

>burning of king's landing = based
>the events surrounding it = absolute trash
it's not hard to understand

Go fuck yourself fucking nigger faggot

It was based but literally psychotic and a bit abrupt.

Did she eat any meat in the previous episode? Because she shows signs of Basilisk Blood poisoning(the stuff that makes ya go crazy)

youtube.com/watch?v=LGen8ltYx_Y

Attached: a9a.gif (379x387, 71K)

>BAWW Tyrion used to e the smartest person in the room.

Not bitching at you user. It's the crying normies pulling this out if their ass because ot was never true. There was always somone smarter Trying to set overly nice Tyrion straght with the truth but he woukd never listen.

His own Dad tried to tell him multple times that the love of his life was a staaight up THOT but Tyrion wouldn't listen. Tyrion is a fairly intelligent good guy that is always getting bailed out by his smarter more realistic and ruthless friends.

Lol you cry so much haha cry cry. Cry dumb idiot

Bruh

it was a message to all the other cities "i can't have love so i will rule by fear". She needed everyone to be afraid. from here til forever

Which is why it would be an effective twist. He finally realizes that as much as he loves Jaime and Jaime loves him, Jaime will always love Cersei more and will choose her no matter how it hurts Tyrion.

Yes, they often went on weird tangents (like shae liking tyrion or tywin being nice to arya) only to come back to the story in ways that arent consistent with the character they set up. Thats exactly what they did with Dany

I liked Arya's scenes because she was completely helpless. She set out to kill Cersei, then shit got out of control and realized the city and Cersei was done for with or without her. She was going to tag along with the Hound but he did the final farewell with her. She tried to save just one mother and daughter and fucked up at saving both. Every scene is her getting fucked up all episode. Basically it's the exact opposite of my fear of having a YASS ARYA moment by killing Cersei, so I was pleasantly surprised. Yeah realistically she shouldn't have survived, but the entire board would erupt about >muh character arc if Arya died like that.

But his dad was lying about Tysha because he didn't want a Lannister married to a low born woman.

wasn't that all army folk though? I can't remember.

brienne is preggo

arya was only there as our pov to see the terror. only danyfags roasties and normies dislike this episode. i literally hate the entire show from s1e1 and even i think it was good

How would showing her murder civilians humanize her, exactly?

snow withheld the D and she lost her shit. Pretty honest portrayal of white women

I really liked the sombre tone of the beginning of the episode, like the air was thick with foreboding and everyone could feel it.

I don't think the general direction of the plot has been that bad, just specific bits of it and the fact it's accelerated to such a breakneck spped everyone has to act utterly retarded to enable it.

w.t.f. are you talking about. His dad was right about her all along.

she ate it?

I DEMAND THE IDENTITY OF GOATWIFE

It doesnt matter. It's the burning of people and evertying alse that at that point that set the latent fire addiction going.

I like the idea of sansa going to king's landing, she knows it better than most of the remaining characters.
>sneaks in
>arya goes with her to give a stealth buff to party
>sets up meeting with Cersei
>goes in and talks about how she doesn't trust this daenerys bitch, calls cersei a cunt but she'd rather cersei was in King's landing than Daenerys because at least jon will act rationally then
>cersei starts to let her guard down and believe sansa
>the whole power dynamic has shifted though because cersei could really benefit from not fighting dragons.
>uh oh it's a trick sansa/arya kills cersei and maybe mountain too or whatever
>sansa sends arya to get the word to tyrion who is outside the city with the rest of the besieging army that cersei is dead and there's no need for war,
>tyrion passes that message on to dany who gets suspicious and angry when she hears Sansa is currently in the red keep
> goes ahead with full scale attack but now the madness is slightly slightly more explainable

Be a huge dick in war but magnanimous in peace. Dany had no real reason to go full Khorne

Attached: William T Sherman.jpg (380x370, 16K)

"Yaaas kweeeen" has nothing to do with actions, and everything with the tone of the medium. If the music swelled heroically while she swept over the city and destroyed everything, I'd agree with you. But it wasn't. After the bells rung there was almost no music and the mood was oppressive and dark. There was not a single sign that the director wanted you to be on Dany's side after the turning point. In fact, it made you feel bad for Cersei of all fucking people. Thats Why normies hate this episode. It makes them feel gross because they can't digest these complex emotions. It's like finding out your neighborhood pastor is a rapist. This episode had flaws but at least it made you feel something.

I mostly agree with that but I actually think it was one of the better handled things this season (which doesn't mean much). But what makes you think he only ever wanted to fuck Cersei? He only ever loved her, yeah. But there was no indication anywhere he had feelings other than gratitude and comradeship for Brienne. She did, she is into valiant men or what she sees as such, so after Renly she fell for the next best, that is, Jamie. That's actually among the most relatable things in the whole show and one of the few things the later seasons didn't fuck up.

No one cares about your pathetic make believe online tribalism. Have sex.

>Dany hadn't eaten for three days
I guess we can rule out basilik blood then(though I don't know the mechanics of basilik blood poisoning). But damn it, it all seems so forced. Any magic faggotry going on?

Have sex.

No, he wasn't. Tyrion learns from Jaime, when Jaime breaks him out of the Black Cells that what Tywin told Tyrion was a lie and that Jaime knew all along. That's what sets Tyrion off and leads him to killing Tywin before he flees King's Landing.

Who is this goat feeding semen demon?

I didn't see any character having particular problems sneaking into King's Landing recently. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

If you think about the entire keep above crumbling, where are the bricks going to fall?

It's risky though, Two dragons died relatively abruptly, having her display of power focused on Drogon is fine for as long as he's able to do damage but if there's no dragons, she suddenly starts looking very weak

This.

I thought Gregor was a brainless automoton at this point. Why did he fight Sandor?

It's not that they were there. It was the way that they were stacked.

He thinks that his political opinions are valid because he projected them into a make believe fantasy soap

Attached: D145_248_790_1200.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Jamie + Dunk's Great Granddaughter = Azor Chad.

Attached: out-of-the-water-Medium.jpg (705x768, 117K)

because cleganebowl is a forced and stupid meme and storyline that shouldn't even be in the show. it's pure leddit tier fan fic.

of all the things to subvert that shit should be the one.

You know she's getting killed next episode, right?

honestly, the plot points were all pretty good, it's the buildup and execution that sucked

Poor writing and fan service is why

She was fucking has dad while he was on death row. It doesn't get any THOTTIER than that.

This would be a top 5 episode if the other episodes this season were even average and not absolute dogshit.

Them writing the mad queen storyline had little nuance and emilia clarke sucks absolute dick at portraying the descent to madness. it's sort of like how they made stannis suddenly want to burn his daughter alive after having a convo with her about how he loved her and he wouldnt do it because she's his daughter.

Yeah, I thought he might kill her and become AA but if you think about it, doesn't make sense. Jamie was always meant to die with Cercei. Before going to Dorne, Jamie tells Bronn the way he wants to die is in the arms of the woman he loves

The whole banging Brienne was full retard and shitty fan service bc it doesn't make any sense for Jamie; nope, "but but he was trying to move on from Cercei" is complete bullshit

Next Episode Danny is going to be a hot & horned out from all those people she burned. Just like the Mad King she's going HAVE to fuck something after all that death by dragonfire she caused.

Attached: 1467052728266.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Yep. And I am sad that people here like it. If you want to bash Reddit at least be better than them, most people here are not.

Someone got the spoilers? Need to shut up a friend who thinks they redeem this piece of shit by the last episode.

Attached: helen-sloan-hbo-13-1556509322.jpg (480x478, 16K)

You guys cry too much

So she has an infection then? Because puss is low pH naturally to kill germs

>Jon should have got his fight with the Night King, getting rekt and then Sam Tarly's fatass manages to get the killing blow and, becoming both the first and last person to kill a white walker, truly earns the name "Sam the Slayer." Then Arya uses her assassin skills to infiltrate the Red Keep to kill Cersei, witnesses Cleganebowl, where the Hound sustains mortal wounds while killing the Mountain, and upon exchanging her final words with a dying Hound, Arya realizes that revenge will be hollow.
100% kino, not so sure about the rest tho

Bran is behind everything that happened. He manipulated events so that he would become the King of Westeros. Everything that happened is a direct result of Bran.

That was Shae, you fucking retard. Tysha was Tyrion's first wife who Tywin had raped by 100 Lannister guards in front of Tyrion and then had Tyrion fuck her and pay her a gold dragon, which she took before running away, convincing a young, dumb Tyrion that Tywin was right about her being a prostitute. He learns she wasn't right before killing Tywin.

True but Sansa was more connected than most and would have been one of the more satisfying people to be in a showdown with Cersei. I'm not really a sansafag but her biggest achievement this season is being part of the chinese whispers that exposed jon's true ancestory.

It's the ending that makes the most sense, they just went about it in a very stupid way. It was the pacing of the episode and the entire season that was the problem. If they had her lose her shit immediately after seeing Rhaegal or Messandei die, or actually show her escalation into madness gradually over the course of ten episodes it would have been a lot better. Instead they just had characters directly tell us she was crazy instead of showing it. Felt unearned

That makes too much sense. It will not be in the episode

A lot of people agrees with this, including me, but i bet that D&D thought "if we do that, then people will see it coming! and twist = better xd"

She's literally me r63 I love turbo autism shit like this and chronicles
Based high phusyposter

I have to say i also noticed in the the scene where Cersei is in that room with the big westeros map on the floor and reunites with jaime. The piles of bricks on the floor around her look like they fell from a height of maybe 2 metres, not like they crumbled from towers above and it was distracting.

Was looking for the picture that has been passed around lately.

Yep. It was in her all along.

youtube.com/watch?v=v48Ol0D-l4E

>It felt unearned

That is because it doesnt fit your fanfic headcannon. It was totally earned because the bitch was bareley holding her shit together at that point. Jon not giving her the dick was the last straw that setnt her over the edge. She fucking said it on screen for crying out loud.

Fans ard so entitled and thirsty for fanservice that they just cant process a situation that doesnt adhere to preconcieved expectations.

hi dabid

she became 10/10 top femcel fuck bitch material

Nah

>THE BELLS MEAN SURRENDER
cant get over this lads first off who fucking says they do second off you've already lost you cant surrender then dont take the piss third off any cunt could be ringing those bells who the fuck knows

>No one cares about your pathetic make believe online tribalism. Have sex.

Attached: NPC.jpg (218x231, 5K)

I usually don't fuck trannies, but you offering ?

hi re-ddit

That is one of the most important things this season. Actually, one thing I really liked is how they showed how much it means whenever someone says "I swear": nothing at all. That's true to life.

Roastie, roastie mad and toasty
Just like those kids in King's Landing. Ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brain damage

Overall a good episode, only dumb stuff was Euron's perfect timing coming out of the sea, should have just died on the boat and skipped his fight with Jamie

Mad Queen was obviously the right choice, and something GRRM was setting up from the beginning

"WHEN MY DRAGONS ARE GROWN, WE WILL TAKE BACK WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME AND DESTROY THOSE WHO WRONGED ME! WE WILL LAY WASTE TO ARMIES AND BURN CITIES TO THE GROUND!"

Attached: giphy (24).gif (500x281, 978K)

But I'm a "Danyfag" and I loved this episode... My biggest complaint is how inconsistent and at times ridiculous the dragon scenes were. Kit did a great job conveying emotion but ffs why didn't he have any lines? Sandor's demise was well done. I was hoping Dany would kill Cersei directly but I can deal with her indirect death in a Targaryen crypt. That's assuming there isn't some asspull and her and Jaime are still alive. If the speculation is true and Jon ends up killing Daenerys I will take that as a tragically beautiful ending. It's funny this all could have been avoided if Jon wasn't a retard.

Wanting good television is fan service? But I don't actually blame anyone for the mess. They would have needed at least another five seasons to bring the show to a satisfying conclusion. There was just too much build-up for just one, two seasons for the finale.

Imagine how much headache and grief Dany could've spared herself if she just burned King's Landing at the very beginning of Season 7.

Attached: dafuq.jpg (480x360, 17K)

This makes me think most of these whiners joined the show at later seasons. GoT makes you empathize with all sides of the conflict. The only real “bad guys” were the white walkers. The Lannisters were originall the bad guys and Ned the hero on season 1 episode 1 until all conventions were overturned

What a charming little lady.

Attached: L3k0.gif (245x150, 1.94M)

>Kit Harrington
>Portraying emotions

Ackshully, it did. Her and Jon are talking, says something about love but won't fuck her and shortly after she says "then let it be fear" or something. As in, how she'll rule Westeros, by love or fear

my theory is there was a scene that got cut where daenerys decides not to risk herself and her only remaining dragon at this last hurdle. Then when she goes full S I C K O mode out of nowhere and single-handedly takes out KL's defences it's looks like the risky unhinged act that it is, setting up her actions for the rest of the battle.

They didn't need to show Danaerys killing Cersei because there was zero emotional connection there. A beef from last week doesnt count.

I'd love if the ending repeats itself in a neverending cycle.

Dany becomes another Mad King, and another human is transformed into another White Walker/ Night King. And the cycle repeats.

its episodes like this that remind me why I enjoyed game of thrones

my favorite characters god deaths that I enjoyed and didnt feel shit tier like the night king
my least favorite characters got the high and mighty rug pulled from under them last episode with forced diversity being put back in chains and this episode with dany going mad queen
"shes muh qween" jon being shown what everyone was telling him would happen

all I need now is for arya to die and ill be content with game of thrones
if she doesnt die then ill be bummed but this episode makes up for the night king fiasco

If the whole show is about the neighborhood pastor, then it's just not good writing if the first indications he might be a rapist are in the last two episodes.

The whole scene was retarded and I'm saying that as someone that hated Danny and cheered for the mad queen storyline from the early seasons. There's a whole season of buildup and Dany's character deterioration that is missing from this change, it's extremely rushed and worst of all that's what DnD wanted. They wanted the writing to not make sense because it's le twist and fans love the twists. Only the twist backfired because it was on the expense of a feminist fan favorite. So what they did is retarded both from a writing perspective and from a fan-service perspective, it's spectacular.

He could have said Briennes pussy game is wack AF and then leave

I do hope you're 12.

they have been setting this shit up for years. This was one of the most popular predicted endings years ago

First paragraph would be kino. And while I do like the idea of Jon doing the executions there is no reason Dany would "lose".
Fuuuuuuuck she is gorgeous.

Does Brienne have a low pH pussy???

>threatening her brother who has abused her her entire life
what a fucking cunt
women amirite?

I get the feeling that Arya will quit and just never be an assassin again. Her arc is complete.

>say headcannon
>feel superior
Youre a fanfag you cant admit they should have done ten seasons with ten episodes each

She threatens everyone. The seed was always there.

>said several times that she would burn the city
>"omg that totally came out of nowhere!"

she'll probably kill dany and then jon is forced onto the iron throne after he executes her
after this episode we know D&D are going full "shit on normie expectations" mode

BY THE POWER OF FAITH

BY THE REJECTION OF BOTH HEDONISTIC PEACHES

AND THE REJECTION OF HEDONISTIC APPLES

AND BY THE POWER OF JUSTICE, GOD, AND ANIME

THE LAST EPISODE OF GOT WILL SOMEHOW BE GOOD

Attached: 220px-Stannis_Baratheon-Stephen_Dillane.jpg (220x314, 39K)

No, they haven't. They've spent the whole series showing that her anger is righteous and that her actions, while brutal, are justified. This was the exact opposite of that.

>after this episode we know D&D are going full "shit on normie expectations" mode
How, who the fuck didn't see this coming? Stop calling crazy ass leftist twitter normie

>get roasted alive and then speared to death was not cool

That's just her own self-delusions and the feeling that destiny favours her.

I mean her actions would have naturally been the epitome of yaskween if the producers didn't do everything in their power to suggest she was in the wrong via the music, jon looking like a sad puppy, and numerous scenes of smouldering peasants. If you edited these things out people would support her.

>hey've spent the whole series showing that her anger is righteous and that her actions, while brutal, are justified.
It was years of good advisors keeping her anger in check and then as she loses faith in her advisors she cannot be kept in check. I personally have been suspecting and hoping for this ending for many years, probably since Dance was released in season 1

EVERYONE who is a dany fan didnt see this coming or refused to believe it
in game of thrones you expect bad things to good characters, this is the first time a "good guy" character made a full heel turn

It's literally up OP
Have fun
youtube.com/watch?v=69dKmpMYJeE

Attached: 1555641805823.gif (335x223, 1.99M)

CHARRED

Attached: charred.png (924x936, 929K)

Is Daenerys going to be the last boss, or is it a ruse? Did yesterday's episode line up with the spoilers? I try to avoid them.

I think you give twitter reaction to much credit, talking with people at work all day about the episode it seemed no one was even remotely as shocked and angry as bloggers and twitter present

So Bronn is out there somewhere with a crossbow but that doesn't really mean fucking anything because DND are DROPPING THEM PLOT POINTS LIKE IT'S HOT YEAH BABY YEAH ESOTERIC BULLSHIT IT'S FUCKING GREAT

seeAnd that's really just the tip of the iceberg. Sansa spotted it from Day 1.

Plus she had just lost both of her two best friends and closest confidants in rapid succession. She already has a long track record of burning people that cross her. The Tarley's, The Lannisters, The Dothraki kings..she burned them all to the groumd a long time ago. This shit is not out if knowhere by a longahot.

This entire season is about the realization that her entire destiny is bullshit and she can't just waltz into kings landing with all of her stupid titles and become a beloved queen. No one in Westeros gives a single fuck about her or her claim to the iron throne. Even if she spared the innocents she'd still be hated deeply for disrupting their lives for her own selfish prophecy.
Her moral shtick only worked in Essos because she used the slaves as an excuse to raid, murder, and pillage whoever she wished. How was it going to work on Westeros where there are no slaves to free? Spoiler: With fire and blood. Its spelled out quite clearly. No one will ever want her as a queen, so she must make them fear her enough to not even think about letting them take it away from her.
Her entire fucking campaign since the beginning has been a sham since the beginning. She was just trying to justify her own selfishness through this guise for morality. She is the wheel.

"THEY CAN LIVE IN MY NEW WORLD OR THEY CAN DIE IN THEIR OLD ONE."

Attached: They-can-live-in-my-new-world-or-they-can-die-in-their-old-one..jpg (1280x720, 109K)

haha just think man in that scene she had not eaten for days so when she finally did eat it would have went through her body so fast and come out as liquid shit that would be shooting all over the poop buckets that they used.

yup, 100%

>tfw you didn't dispose of wildfire before the mad dragon lady took over your city
this is the world you made

Attached: dispose of wildfire.png (1051x453, 689K)

>NPCs confused thinking she must be the true hero of the show
This. There were signs from near the very beginning (after she sticks up to her brother and realizes her power being Khaleesi) she'd be the villain in the end.

You'd honestly have to be a dumb NPC if you thought Dany was going to win and be/always was the main hero in the end

I understand and I agree, but they didn't do that therefore the episode isnt "yaaas queen slaaayyyy" at all.

I choose death to be honest. Maybe I'll be able to have a beer with my mates Stannis, Miki Sayaka, and my dead birth father I never got to know

Dothraki were still shown killing civilians for the hell of it

This. Fuck SJW's

Attached: tumblr_mjcozpjt8l1rfrjpbo1_400 (1).gif (400x225, 530K)

Its literally called a song of Ice and Fire, an obvious reference to Jon's parentage

>pedophiles and slaveowners are the same as random innocent civilians
let me guess, you're a republican

>that her actions, while brutal, are justified.

Literally the only people who thought that were "yas queen slay" feminist sociopaths who think burning the tarlies alive was justified by their mental gymnastics, but then are all surprised when she extrapolates the same mental gymnastics but to half a million people.

I'll be honest, I saw it heading to this point (also a bookfag), but I never would have thought D&D would have the balls to make her the last boss. Color me subverted. I'm still having trouble accepting it and not thinking they will somehow pull a switcheroo to make her the good guy for all the pink haired tumblrites.

>post wall
she's flat isnt it a loli?

You just know that green-haired chick in the front was furiously tweeting last night.

I am a right wing epic red pill MGTOW whatever the fuck, and I always disliked Dany and her arrogance, but her slip into insanity felt, like, completely out of nowhere.

Through the lens of a muggle it makes no sense. I even tried to see if maybe Dany was poisoned by that insanity poison but nope, that's not a thing either because she didn't eat for three days prior.

It's this weird trend. We get some fanservicey stuff, but then we also get these really weak and half-assed endings. Furthermore, we get the creators taking to twitter like there's something about their subversion of expectations that we don't know, like it'll all make sense later and we'll be ashamed of our words and deeds.

Attached: ed8e08a87225027a679afc540aea449c.png (512x512, 279K)

>Unironically caring about tv
Look at this dud

Attached: finger-measurement-woman-s-hand-showing-fingers-over-white-background-52536795.jpg (957x1300, 79K)

Its a stdaighg up industry to be a meme GoT hater right now. It's big business inline.

Last week Angry Joe did a straight up 180 when he saw the direction the online community was flowing.

The forst vid he made right after ep 3 was FULL ON OMG MAD HYPE...but then abot 8 hours later the next morning after reading online comments he made anither video with his trademark angry thumbnail about the exact same episode.

Now every third rate youtube channel is ru ning with the GoT-Last Jedi meme

Ah, yes his enlightened Mongolian raiders who terrorise cities and rape people on the open.

Attached: VagueBeautifulCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 207K)

Even just adding some hints of schizophrenia

>your eunich distrusts you
i hate it when that happens

Jamie has been in wincest with Cersei since they both hit puberty so it kinda makes sense

she literally stops the dothraki from raping as soon as she gains any authority over them
have you even seen the show?

> The Tarley's, The Lannisters, The Dothraki kings..she burned them all to the groumd a long time ago. This shit is not out if knowhere by a longahot.
Hell, we can go right back almost to the beginning...
youtube.com/watch?v=In7YGhGt9Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3IOrxlNq4

>There was only ever a tiny amount of wildfire under the city, utterly dwarfed by drogon's fire
>Dany is way worse than her father
>The lannisters were the lesser of two evils
>you thought it was A Song of Ice (Evil White Walkers) and Fire (Azor Ahai Reborn Dany and Jon Wombo Combo)
>it was A Song of Ice (The good Starks) and Fire (The evil Targaryan)
BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 4e054c40566804c0e9abaa9d6905c051.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Well, not this episode.

Yeah, of course it had to come, I wasn't surprised or anything, but it wasn't set up well, it was shit writing.

And what is your arc in life? What is your character development? You're probably the same loser that you were in high school.

ashully is referring to shoto todoroki

They got spoiled by fanservice last season so now they are expecring it and freaking out when they dont get it.

Yes, because we totally see scenes of Dothraki settling down and begin an honest life of farming, yes. How do you think these people feed themselves?

Has no one else thought that she had a literal PTSD trigger from the bells? She was an infant during the last siege of kings landing when those bells were ringing , maybe it woke something in her.

Attached: 1389176346597.png (900x900, 138K)

I agree but it was just too fast, it wasn't convincing, it needed more episodes. Don't justify bad writing.

I mean I am sure it will be done better in the books, but it was fine

From her point of view it was justified. They were enemy combatants that refused to join her cause. Killing the people in Essos was again justified from point of view because they were brutal slave masters and literal baby murderers. Even from her point of view, killing the civilians of King's Landing is unjustifiable. Dany has always been fucking retarded but this inconsistent writing is even worse.

there's no red keep left. Don't know where she's planning to live exactly. Arya killing another boss would be boring. Jon going from being dedicated to his queen to killing her in one episode sounds unfun. Tyrion drinking wine and saying things isn't an ending. I'm actually fine with pretending episode 5 is the finale

You can post this as much as you want but her actions in last night’s episode still don’t match up with the way she developed throughout the series. The show got extremely sloppy and careless in the last few seasons.

>

Attached: 25739340f6c38e98d17616bc7fdd8464.jpg (736x414, 34K)

>watches her brother get liquid gold poured on his head right in front of her
>doesn't flinch or try to reason with Drogo
>Season 1

Truly, this turn came from out of nowhere from a well adjusted girl with a normal upbringing.

It was supposed to be living vs non living. Living vs natural catastrophe. A commentary on the futility of the struggle for power in the face of impending doom.

It became a bunch of people scrapping over an uncomfortable chair. Mfw.

Attached: b688917a-2311-4fb8-8587-3e835ce56ced.jpg (575x568, 64K)

This. Jamie and Cersei made total sense. Or maybe I'm just a romantic.

She's been doing this type of thing for eight seasons now. She's always been a treacherous, dastardly bitch. Starting with selling Ilyrio's shit to buy an army, which she then uses to slaughter the ruling class. Then she leaves Astapor in such a state that their ruling class is turned into the slave class. Meereen got absolutely buttfucked for her pride. She's left a trail of corpses everywhere she's been and each place is worse off than before she got there. In the books, it's somewhat understandable because she's fifteen and has a brute exile knight as her only counsel for much of her beginning.

She wasn't born when the mad king died

They did show a few seconds of dragon vision. You couldn't tell anyone apart. And the ground shots went from showing the solders on fire to everyone on fire to just the citizens on fire.
They should have had a few more shots from the dragons pov.

>From her point of view

I already said Dany was Anakin and not Luke. But memers keep trying for force the Last Jedi comparisons.

Yes, the episode did a great job of making that connection perfectly clear. Shame no one told her what the bells meant in this case, right?

Her brother wasn’t exactly portrayed as a sympathetic character. He was a conniving villain from the time he was introduced to his well deserved death.

I do agree that it was rushed and goddamn was the writing atrocious this season, but this entire turn of events is the best ending we could've gotten from this dumpster fire. It's not an asspull or character assassination, it's just slightly too fast. I get a giant boner imagining a proper season with Danys descent into madness on full display. This episode will have to make due though.

>Even from her point of view, killing the civilians of King's Landing is unjustifiable
SHE WANTS TO BE QUEEN YOU MORON NOT LOSE HER THRONE RIGHT AWAY. SHE HAS NO LEGAL RIGHT ANYMORE AND THE PEOPLE WILL DEMAND SHE STEP DOWN. THE ONE THING THAT MATTERS TO HER ABOVE ALL ELSE IS THE THRONE, NOT MORALS. SHE FIREBOMBS THE KINGS LANDING SHITTERS TO STRIKE FEAR IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS. ONE QUEEN, SEVEN KINGDOMS. YOU THINK HONOR KEEPS IT TOGETHER? FEAR, FEAR AND BLOOD!!!

Attached: robert-baratheon-was-actually-a-brilliant-strategist.jpg (1300x650, 134K)

>a bunch of hipster millennials all looking disappointed in their progressive tv show

Attached: 1557190286581.gif (500x406, 536K)

Didn't think of that. Where exactly is the Iron Throne located within the Red Keep? Is it covered in rubble now?

I mean, sure, fine. That doesn't change the fact she just killed millions of people and has to be dealt with. Even though the malicious gods(DND) forced her hand, we still have a violent lady and a dragon to deal with.

Unfortunately exile is probably not an option since she was exiled from the start. I dunno.

Don't even bother. This guy refuses to accept that as ruthless and arrogant as Dany could be, she always had a moral code, one that she just threw away on a whim in this last episode.

They should have shown her on the dragon while killing. And there were many more shots of burning soldiers than of burning civilians.

Am i brainlet for thinking the title A Song of Ice and Fire doesn't refer to people in particular and it's just because the events during this period involve some notable shenanigans related to winter and dragons coming back into the world

And now you see what the living are. Notice how the white walkers were at peace with themselves.

The lord of light and his humans are the savage monsters

>she

Ok, I actually agree with that. I'd love to have watched that season.

Dude, if I was the guy behind her I'd have been trying to get it in. WTF is wrong with these fucking weak chinned people?

I don't know and i don't think we saw a scene of the whole lot tumbling down but i didn't get the sense it was habitable by the end

But she gains something from those dastardly actions. Not even gonna bring up her break the wheel SJW angle - I mean she has amoral gain from fucking people over and abdicating responsibility.

This slaughter of King's Landing - like - shit, she gets NOTHING from it. It's suicide via genocide.

Maybe she's doing the Zero Requiem stunt to prop up Jon?

Attached: photonpill.jpg (480x360, 15K)

yep just a chair because now she burned everything else.

She sure doesn't have a history of doing anything like this before. Nope, she's always been the model of reason and acceptance.

Attached: Daenerys_has_163_Great_Masters_crucified.jpg (1920x1074, 295K)

I have a feeling it will be as habitable next season. Or at least the throne will be ready to be sat on.

>It was supposed to be

See, this is your problem right there. In the year if our lord 2019 everyone feels entitled to their headcannon being told out o screen instead of just sitting back and watching the story unfold.

The world simply does not know how to do it anymore. I blame the interwebs and its obvous that GoT could not be made if it came out today. The fans simply would not allow it.

Dear Lord, this. How do fucking retards not understand this? She was all about the innocents when it coincided with her goals but now that everything she's worked so hard for is falling apart she doesn't give a shit.

Her selfish prophecy >>>>>>>>>> A few thousand plebs

>bloodless coup
>At least a couple hundred deaths along the walls, an entire fleet nuked
>Bloodless

This is peak Dabid

When you murder everyone for no reason, you're the Queen of Nothing. No one would demand she step down if she killed Cersei with a fucking dragon, just like nobody demanded Robert step down after he caved Rhaegar's chest in. When you win the war with overwhelming force, even if the people are discontent it would take years for an insurrection to form.

Cersei's the one whose arc got shafted, and Jaime by proximity. If Aegon were holding the city after deposing Cersei with popular support when Daenarys shows up, everything plays out much better. Jaime rescues Cersei from the dungeons of the Red Keep and dies with her there. Daenarys goes mad because this pretender Targaryen has the love of the people and she doesn't.

uh didn't those guys crucify children?

Lulu's Zero Requiem stunt just had him imprison a bunch of people and then vow to execute them, and then he had himself assassinated before he could carry out his threat. He did kill some dissenters but the plan was literally designed to minimize loss of life via framing himself as a tyrant so someone new could take over and truly break the cycle(until the sequel gfd)

Dany flat out massacred that city and the people. If she wanted to pull a Zero Requiem she could have conquered it, subjected the people to torture and make it seem like she was gonna kill them all, only for Jon Snow to stop her to be the hero.

Attached: lelouch.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

This. It is not that there weren't any signs, it is the fact that D&D are faggots and the show jumped the sjw bandwagon a long time ago. Had GRRM be overseeing this, everyone would be expecting this and the real subversion would be her not going full stalin.

My father, who doesn't like Game of Thrones and only half watched the first season, knew she was being built up as a villain. It's in your face from literally her first scene, where she and her equally freaky brother are talking about how it is their birthright to return to Westeros to rule and how they will burn anyone who will oppose them.

She's planning to take KL, and thus Westeros, with fear since she knows the people will not love her (at least not more than Jon). The whole time she fails to recognize that fear alone isn't enough to keep the throne. Westerosi would rebel. Jon never needed propping up because the people will accept his rule. He is fair and wise, and not a tyrant - the exact opposite of Daenerys.

Shit was falling apart in Meereen, too. The people were starting hate her because she was such a shitty leader, yet she didn't have them all slaughtered.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sack_of_King's_Landing
>The Lannister forces began to sack the city, killing people of all ages and raping women

why is nobody speaking about the cleganebowl?

Some of them maybe. But she chose 163 at random, and at least some of them committed no crime other than being born into the patrician class.

The list goes on and on. When she first gets her Unsullied (which she does through theft), the first thing she does is betray and kill everyone of the ruling class.

the show lost it's lustre and the merry man who would wish merry cleganebowls stopped posting literally years ago. It has since been coopted by reddit and is now mainstream media shite

They faced organized resistance from the army still in the city. That's natural when armies are fighting in a city. But the army is not Dany.

>Had GRRM be overseeing this, everyone would be expecting this and the real subversion would be her not going full stalin.

That's your circular logic head canon happy ending talking again faggot

>I can't wait to watch all the fucking pink haired twats in the Burlington bar react to this.
imagine being this mentally ill

because it was stupid nonsense

this plot is so stupid. only northerners, of which like 90% died off, know of Jon at all. just about nobody knows of Jon's true lineage. if Cercei can survive being queen with rumors of her being an incestuous bitch, Danny can survive with rumors of Jon being the "lost/forgotten" son of a targ. not to mention Jon's honor has caused of mutiny once before. and probably should have when he told the northern houses he bent the knee to some foreigner.