What happened to Chinese cinema? It was critically acclaimed in the 90s and now it's nothing but schlock

What happened to Chinese cinema? It was critically acclaimed in the 90s and now it's nothing but schlock.

Attached: 1557153994165.webm (404x720, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dHpr2PFr9p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf? is this a thing? what is she putting them in?

>cannibalism

>is this a thing?
Yes
>what is she putting them in?
Hot grease

The fuck. Is that boiling hot oil in a wine glass?

>Asian """"cuisine""""

Britain pulled out of Hong Kong and the film industry devolved to propaganda movies.

Legend of the Demon Cat was 10/10.

Oh damn, I think it is. That's weirder than the centipedes, did she heat it on the stove and pour it into the glass?

Attached: centipede bottle.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

Communist countries had strong cultural investment. Look at Russia's output during the USSR.

youtu.be/dHpr2PFr9p0

I hate fucking chinks so much. Such ugly fucking disgusting gooks and what's worse are the beta faggot yellow fever white "men" who try to make you think these slope eyed motherfuckers are our equals.

that was badass af

This is hypothetical theory of mine that the film industries of non English speaking regions hasn’t really been built legit educational establishment expect S.Korea. Japanese one is good example that saw its on raise with Japanese horror, but it didn’t really go through the roof. Sooo I hope ppl in the Chinese industry learn something out of this ordeal.

They're honorary aryans and will help us in the race war. DEUS VULT!!!

>meanwhile white men think they're tough for completing the ice bucket challenge

Attached: 1499197610213.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Critically acclaimed doesn't make money, big booms and handsome white actors do

you stupid zoomer faggot it was best in the 70s and 80s.
go watch sammo hung and jackie's 80s movies.

Pretty sure those are leeches, not centipedes

>Ice bucket challenge
Boomer user, I don't think that has been a thing in nearly 6 years

METAL AS FUCK

in after butthurt whitoids who can't handle any cuisine other than chicken nuggets with mayonaise

hong kong cinema was great
chinese cinema is trash

Her bf is a whiteoid though. Disgusting race mixing whore.

asian """"culture""""

This dude is a fucking super chad. I'm sorry but this is so fucking cool. Are those centipedes hallucinogenic?

I tried something similar, with leches in beer. It’s not bad. They say it’s an aphrodisiac

I'd use an example zoomers are familiar with but they literally have nothing, even the abstract idea of masculinity is alien and problematic to them.

>tfw chinese gf

youre missing out anons