Varys, the mastermind who is always two steps ahead of everyone got himself executed over nothing

>Varys, the mastermind who is always two steps ahead of everyone got himself executed over nothing
>Jon the rightous man who always put the people's interest before his own was fine with his GF killing civilians
>Daenerys, the power hungry yet justice seeking conqueror killed thousands of civilians who would be her own subjects on the next day over a fit of rage
>Tyrion, the witty man who can read people like they were books could not forsee her queen killing the inocents and denounced the man who saved his life

Why can't they get any of the characters they write about??

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F967486%2F9412729a-47ac-4352-a5ce-fc6ccd37ae40.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 71K)

they inverted the roles for "shock factor". The people that should destroy King's Landing with his dragon is Night King

HE DIDN'T WRITE SO GOOD

Attached: 1392274363601s.jpg (193x200, 4K)

They-don't-care. How many times does this need to be hammered home. They want to be done with this show ASAP so they can go make shit Star Wars merchandise.

Attached: Panshot.jpg (1343x728, 154K)

10 years of character development flushed down the toilet.

Attached: 300full.jpg (300x305, 97K)

kek

Attached: POTtery kek.png (1000x1000, 996K)

Varys and Little finger just dropping 30 IQ points and walking into their grave was the biggest sign the show turned to shit

Varys didn't have time to let a plan develop. Daenerys started raising red flags too close to when they would be ready to attack King's Landing. His moonshot to save those civilians was an (apparently treasonous) attempt to convince Jon to take over.
Jon, like Ned, stayed true to his word. Daenerys helped him defend the North in return for his loyalty. She could previously be persuaded to see reason, and he naively believed that he could rely on her to do the right thing at King's Landing when the time came.
I don't know about Tyrion or Daenerys.

BRAVO D&D

Dumping this for real War of Roses kino.

Attached: 194970.jpg (1200x1800, 190K)

Dumb & dumber can’t handle complex characters desu

I always get a good laugh when I see Tyrion walking around. He's so fucking short, lmao. It never gets old.

Apparently they announced a prequel series called 'The Long Night'.

Personally, I think the only way this new show won't flop, is if they pump it full of sex scenes

SUBVERTED.COM

This is 2019 HBO so expect it to be 90% gay bi/poc sex.

Did you really expect something else after what they did to Littlefinger?

is it actually kino or are trying to make me watch a shorter version of the tudors

They kinda forgot about Game of Thrones.

>Jon the rightous man who always put the people's interest before his own was fine with his GF killing civilians
Huh? He was clearly upset. This season has plenty of bad writing tho

Its pretty bad.

>you will never act on a show for over 10 years making loads of friends and enjoying yourselves off camera

jdimsa

How so? (actual question, I'm not trying to meme anyone here)

Nah I'm sure they all hate each other deep inside... most actors are like women in that regard

What was Varys writing and burned before he got arrested? What was the significance of taking off his rings? What was the scene with his little bird about?

This level of indifference for the sake of new revenue streams unironically makes them good producers.

>>Jon the rightous man who always put the people's interest before his own was fine with his GF killing civilians

Could you not infer from the shot held on his face that he realised he was wrong to trust Dany?

Women can't handle rejection. What is so surprising about that?

This isn't how a lot of them see it though. They see it as an anchor around their necks. Keeping them from getting those million dollar movie roles they delude themselves into thinking they deserve because GOT is so popular. Kit's movies bombed. Froglin's movies have been cheap and went no where. Sansa's movie will probably bomb. D&D were sick of making the show years ago. Everyone wants to move on until they realise there's nothing much to move on to.

Attached: Michelle Owen 2.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

>Tyrion, the witty man who can read people like they were books could not forsee her queen killing the inocents and denounced the man who saved his life
To be fair, it was obvious that he saw it coming but he just refused to believe it. He chose to have faith and follow through on his commitment to his queen.

Shorty fucked up.

Daenerys is resented by the lords, seen as conqueror that will bring more destruction (aka more war and death) so they were indifferent to her at best. She was also betrayed by Cersei and her best friend was killed by her as well, her advisors were starting to let her down due to their true allegiance to their original home.Tyrion specifically is being conflicted between saving his own ass from either Dany or Cersei whilst still caring for his family. And because he had more factors to take into account than usually he was unable to foresee the Dany's lust for power. Thats my 2 cents. Oh yeah and the writers could've definitely done a better job with a little bit more character resolution instead of visual carnage. I hope somebody gets the idea to re-release season 8 with extended scenes where everything sets off smoothly instead of this telenovela bs we get. It's GoT ffs not the vampire diaries or some other lame normie shit.

>To be fair

Like he chose to have faith in Cercei twice and fuck up twice. Face it, they dumbed him down to the point of absurdity (let's hide in the crypts from the enemy that can raise the dead) because the writers are too stupid to connect GRRM's plot points in any kind of intelligent manner.

Attached: Q.jpg (1538x821, 191K)

>tyrion, the smart and competent man who has shown his talent at handling a number of different positions of power and manipulating anyone in conversation suddenly becomes a bumbling retard who doesn't know how to talk to people and doesn't do anything for three seasons
Bravo dabid, bravo

I felt that the last scene of Cersei is too delusional and weak.
She was supposed to bitch about Jamie to death. She should have blammed him for working with Dany and not escaping with her earlier. Then she should have repeated that speech that she should have been born a boy and fight enemies with swords

They regret taking that photo and the whole working on this show deal. Every fucking day for the rest of their lives.
Don't act in GOT. just don't. That shit ruined their lives

Most actors I've met are the fakest people I have ever met. I think its theater school that turns them into pompous faggots

It's not simply theater school. Their job is to be other people. You have no idea the amount of infidelity, drug abuse and what not in these circles. Imagine you're acting for a tv show/movie and there's a sex scene and the actress is hot. Well you might as well get drunk later and fuck..

I met bronn and randyl tarly and spoke briefly to both of them. both were good men and grounded. bronn seemed like he hid nothing of himself.

little finger died because of the bells

subscribed
SUBVERTED.COM has the prettiest girls.

harrenhal?

Attached: Lot of loyalty for a hired Littlefinger.jpg (564x561, 22K)

>Tyrion, Littefinger, Varys all supposedly the most clever men. 2 are dead from stupid shit and Tyrion making dumbass decisions now

Attached: imabitconfused.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

Man he was my favorite. Even his weird autism fit the character.

he's such a bad actor you can't help but like him.

>Jon was fine with it
yeah it totally looked like that while he was shouting stop and fall back and righteously planting a claymore in the chest of a rapist from within his own army.
but im not about to argue that tonights episode was great writing, why did dany attack civilians at all, just fly to the castle you crazy bitch no? apparently not.

Attached: youknownothingjonsnow.jpg (490x490, 48K)

for you

littlefinger got dunked on for being a creepy pedophile who didn't predict a cripple surviving north of the wall and coming back with epic postcognition powers.

Everyone in this season just seems to have gotten Stage IV brain tumors, wildly changing personalities for no goddamned reason at all.

>didn't predict a cripple surviving north of the wall and coming back with epic postcognition powers

There is about 3 worthwhile scenes in the entire thing. The rest is just talking and bad acting.