I honestly hope she kills both Jon and Arya and rule over Westeros with an iron fist for many decades

I honestly hope she kills both Jon and Arya and rule over Westeros with an iron fist for many decades.

Attached: static.jpg (595x595, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Y865y1i.jpg
i.imgur.com/vLmQi9B.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not the only one.

Jon kills her.

that would a somewhat cool ending and an important story about how the world is.

There is no chance whatsoever that will happen with these "writers"

It's right up there with the last weeks
>can Cersei win?

have sex

Can't wait to see the reaction to that.

Me too

Attached: iron_fist_kung_fu_3000.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

based

>for many decades
You are talking about the person who FORGOT that the enemy fleet and their dragon killer weapons exist. She's been making mistake after mistake but survived thanks to her advisors not being retarded. She won't last a year alone

it's too obvious and expected. He's gonna get the Ned treatment imo

Sansa will stop her

It's been leaked already. Jon kills Dany and Bran becomes king.

I wasn't meant to be like this. I wanted a Double Incest ending.

I wanted an ending where Jaime and Cersei fuck all night long.
And an ending where Jon makes babies with his aunt.

And in my ideal ending, Theron never lost his dick.
He would be fucking his sister all night long as well.

It didn't have to be this way.

Attached: 1353624244413.png (231x234, 4K)

What the explanation for Bran becoming king? He doesn't have a claim to anywhere else but Winterfell. Do they just decide that hey let's make this autistic cripple our king?

Some people vote for him.

I hope she kills Jon, Arya, Salsa, Bran, Greyworm, Robyn arryn, Bronn, Tyrion, every named character left.
The last scene should be 20-30 years later as she sits in a ruined throne room tossing babies to Drogon.

>I honestly hope she kills both Jon and Arya and rule over Westeros with an iron fist for many decades.

Honestly I would accept this at this point. Basically I'm fully embracing clown world so let's just have at it.

Attached: 1557773520870.jpg (1440x1080, 226K)

after riding off on that pale horse after running thru dantes inferno, i was expecting it to be arya

She's going to try to kill Sansa and that's when Jon kills her.

Evidence for this? Many of the leaks have been wrong/ are misdirection.

>I wanted a Double Incest ending.
Jon can still fuck Sansa. They're first cousins so it might be close enough for you to call it incest.

literally evrything the leaks said happened. including the cleganeb owl and jon/cersei dying together

>They're first cousins
So there is still hope.

What the fuck, I'm on the Wolf train now!

Attached: 1277673220451.jpg (675x345, 165K)

Attached: 2019049-reasons-bran-stark-is-most-certainly-the-night-king-4-1-758x397.jpg (758x397, 65K)

I don’t have the screenshot but it’s easily findable if you want to google it, the post said what would happen in ep 5 and 6 before 5 releases and he was complitely right about Jamie/Cersei Death, Dany going full Hitler etc so it’s likely that EP 6 would go as he said

>leaks are correct
So Jon is going to fuck off back to north of the wall? What the fuck is even the purpose of Jon? He does nothing.

>And in my ideal ending, Theron never lost his dick.
>He would be fucking his sister all night long as well.

based

we all do bud, we all do

>Jon kills her
No chance in hell they would ever do that, no fucking chance.

I wanna see this leaks.

She should spare Jon and chain him to use him as a sex slave

Sansa will be torched inside Winterfell

The only problem with this theory is that if he becomes the night king wouldn't he know what's going to happen and avoid it? Like wouldn't he know Arya appears behind him and does the knife trick?

bet she got a high pH pussy

How/why was Jon brought back from the dead again? Killing Dany is easy and anyone could do it, she's mortal unlike the night king. Fuck D&D and their hack Arya killing night king ending.

The more I see this, the funnier it gets. This is literally the only defense women have, and nothing else.

You retard, read the thread. It's been leaked months ago. So far every single one of the leaks from that batch has been spot on and detailed to the point where you cannot deny it anymore.

Jon kills Daenerys then takes the black again (don't ask me why). Bran becomes king.

BORING

his mind time travels, and he wargs as the knight king, he probably always knew what was going to happen

He tells them about the rape

Jon stabs her. Whether she dies is unknown.

Attached: 7PX8x4O.jpg (787x380, 80K)

>She will die the next episode

Mark my words

Another unrelated leak that says the same shit.

Attached: ZuyZzvl.jpg (806x470, 104K)

And the final set, posted right after episode 3:

i.imgur.com/Y865y1i.jpg
i.imgur.com/vLmQi9B.jpg

The Bran thing is not in the real spoiler post. Neither is the idea that Jon will swear allegiance and then kill Dany by stabbing her. The person who made that up used the same font and background color as the real spoiler image.

thisis the real spoiler.

the one you are referring to is bullshit about some janitor overhearing a conversation.

How is it unrelated ? She is no more the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

Jon is now our guy.

>the undead dragon is trying to kill people and when it breathes fire the flames are coming out of its neck

How can someone on set see a CGI dragon?

Unrelated to the first I posted.

If the director tells that to anyone on set someone could've overheard it. Or maybe the leaker works in the post-production department.

>The Bran thing is not in the real spoiler post.
i dont know where its from but he has the best odds, according to the bookies. which might mean insider info

He's going to die killing her

Funny thing is that you can bet on who’s going to rule the 7 kingdoms at the end of ep6 and the betting apps have taken very seriously the leaks. Dany and Jon were first on the list at the beginning, before the leaks were notorious

Attached: E5308D09-D19E-4350-B3B8-087DE133AFA1.jpg (1125x2313, 479K)

arya will kill dany

He's not, read the images posted above. He survives, takes the black and goes back to the north.

>A Lannister killed the mad king

>A (small) Lannister will kill the mad queen

Mark my words

Read the fucking thread you retards.
See and Jon kills her.

they made a prop with detachable left side of head/neck and even a kind of flamethrower inside it

Jon is her lover AND her nephew AND the legitimate king .

I don't see him killing her

Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn form a small council and decide to elect a King.
They elect Bran

Then your IQ is room temperature level because those are leaks from 4 and 9 months ago that are confirmed by everything else they predicted so far in the season.

Is she part black or something fucking hell that nose

No leaks rule for ever

>Jon can still fuck Sansa.
Jon fucking hates Sansa at this point. If he doesn't want to fuck his hot aunt, he's not going to want to fuck his annoying sister/cousin.

Samesies. I just wish Cersei and Jamie floated off in a boat into the sunset desu

Ain't gonna happen, mang. Her dickless sand niggers and her roving band of rape mexicans are going bite it next episode.

Attached: 1553624267289.jpg (500x673, 45K)

I wonder if the rumor that she's pregnant is true?

back to tumblr cuck. men always win

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

All Westeros armies are inferior tho. Especially when her dragon can solo the entire continent.

if the writers were decent they'd end the show with some """""""""""villains"""""""""" not dying.

Cersei should have got in the dingy with Jamie. As they were floating away Jamie dies in her arms. Her fates left unanswered.

Jamie should have tried drowning Euron in that pool that a shot was on for some reason, with Euron laughing as he does it as he knows he might be resurrected or some shit, would have been cliche but maybe shown that his body wasn't there anymore. Leave his fate unanswered. Can't even remember if that's what happened with Euron before.

Arya should have fucked died after being toppled by rubble and then engulfed in flames. Also was was the whole Joss Whedon shit of focusing on some mother and her kid all the time????

That dickless kid should have died in a murderous rage against numerous Kings guard for le epic moment.

Burlington Bar should have set on fire with everyone in it.

Isn't the Wall to watch out for white walkers in the first place?

With them dead, whats the point of Jon taking the black again?

manlet was always our guy

It's been leaked and the leak has been spot on.

Attached: leaks.jpg (720x664, 105K)

I can't believe they rushed everything only for the last episode to be vs Sansa. Lmaoooo

Tell me about it. The actual fuckwits had offers for who's going to die during the Battle of Winterfell. Made some money on that.

And raped again lol
bran.jpg

If bran is king who tf is gonna be the heir

That is one of the gayest endings I have ever seen and I've seen some gay ones.

>dude let's resolve everything in last 3 episodes

How boring and happy and gay

nah, she's dying. i'm pretty sure arya will kill dany wearing someones face, maybe greyworm. they brought that stupid mel prophecy back for a reason, and it wasn't only for the night king. she still has brown eyes and green eyes to close. if there is one thing D&D love is giving arya tons of shitty plot, so i wouldn't put it past them to do something like this.

I truly hope that Daenerys orders the Unsullied to arrest Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, and Jon, and have them bound together and brought before her and Drogon. Then, I hope her dialog goes something like, "I order you to bend the kn... Never mind. Dracarys!"

That is the ending we were promised. That is the ending we deserve.

Attached: 1551255872856.webm (1080x1080, 2.28M)

now that would be subversion

Agreed. They're going to get back together and have a niceThanksgiving dinner with the heads of all surviving houses. Everyone expects something to happen then.. fades to black

isn't it pointless to act like you speculate on the ending when everything has been leaked weeks before?

hnngh my dragon waifu

>S8E6 opens in the dead of night with Davos’s boat meeting up with Yara’s fleet
>cue opening credits
>cuts to Dany, with Drogon at her back, standing in front of Jon and Tyrion
>”How could you betray your Queen, yada, yada.”
>”Dracar...”
>*WHOOSH*
>a scorpion spear rips through Drogon’s skull
>Dany turns around to see Yara’s fleet and Bronn on the scorpion that Tyrion asked Davos to smuggle out of Kings Landing. Jaimie’s escape was a red herring.
>Drogon’s lifeless body lands on top of Daenerys, crushing her.
>Bronn turns to Yara, “These cunts better give me Highgarden.”
>cue closing credits and a special 120 minute writer’s commentary where D&D explain their process to which led these characters to their final points.

Attached: 6C58398A-F2C4-4738-9D7C-9C1CED94462A.jpg (1000x563, 123K)

retard

god id fuck her -- especially if she was my aunt