So what was the purpose of having so much of the episode revolve around Arya...

So what was the purpose of having so much of the episode revolve around Arya? She wasn't mentioned in the spoilers for the last episode at all. Is she going to do something important that the spoilers somehow missed, like killing Drogon?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Zh2uST6PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We needed a character we know to be in the midst of the destruction to make it more affecting.

Not Jon? Who was literally in the midst of the destruction?

She's in the teaser for the last ep, so it could be setting up her to have beef with the Mad Queen;
or

>Why was one of the main characters in the second-to-last episode that featured her giving up her quest for revenge for good

>So what was the purpose of having so much of the episode revolve around Arya?

Because women are strong and fierce and men are weak, like Jon who literally did nothing this entire season! YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!

cringe

Jon was with the army while Arya was deep in the peasant part of town.

Also, Arya is D&D's favourite little pet, so they just have to include her in as many scenes as they can.

obviously giving her a motive to want to kill Daenerys, she will probably do something crucial as one final "fuck yeah Arya!" moment because the show just loves her I really wouldn't be surprised if she's the one to kill Drogon

It was 911 feels bait.

But still, I thought her scenes were among the best parts of the episode.

Attached: kness.png (795x861, 448K)

>It was 911 feels bait.
Imagine being this dumb.

Attached: 1400922331183.jpg (705x691, 46K)

/r/ the leaks pic.

I think it was interesting to see her in a situation where she's not trying to kill someone (we know she's good at it so whatever), but instead trying to rescue people from a vengeful lunatic. It brings her character arc to a full conclusion because she has to come face to face with the ills of revenge, referenced earlier by the Hound.

Attached: d-b-weiss-david-benioff-gi.jpg (900x506, 130K)

the whole ashes from the sky, white covered people and coughing sequences isn't something they'd do 20 years ago

Attached: article-2032893-0043E56B00000258-796_634x416.jpg (634x416, 37K)

Nonesense

Attached: main-qimg-61fcfb2b5c062eee84edba5c242d4168.png (602x338, 188K)

The episode would of been a SO better with ALL her scenes CUT out... tired of seeing this mongol troll of woman acting.

Why did a faceless man suddenly become full of fear and terror?
You think Jaqen H'ghar would have run around in fear? Or even season 5 Arya? No they would have stood watching the destruction with a slight grin on their face knowing they're in no danger.

I think they wanted to channel S1 Arya with how she finds about Neds execution

Only difference its just bullshit and they have Arya there because the audience knows he

Attached: 1541503877147.png (923x713, 16K)

They're using to imagery of modern wars as well as the movies made about them you brainlet. The burnt corpses, the people lying in rubble, dust flying into peoples faces, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Zh2uST6PU

The opposite is the case for me.
E.g. the pirate scene was merely to get rid of him for the plot and then get back to the city happenings

Attached: 1557762629649.jpg (877x495, 132K)

Kinda forgot, sorry.

If you can't see it, you deserve it.

Attached: 1557770056168.jpg (730x765, 379K)

Gods she’s ugly

red herring making you think shes gonna kill Daenerys for justice when in reality your expectations will get subverted

Post the leak for the last episode please.

serious question, what medical condition does maisie williams have? i tried googling it but all that comes up is normie nonsense about her, she clearly has something wrong with her, what is it?

Attached: 1544207333603.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

I blame the last Jedi for this shitty last season D & D had no idea what to do so they just pulled a Rian Johnson.

I’m guessing she kill danerys or the dragon or both or tries. I’m aware of the spoilers but there is always the chance the final one is fake

Bong genes

It’s called being an English female it’s pretty out of control in Britain.

Attached: F16313F2-3E71-4506-B3E2-DAC81DF57A08.png (623x527, 416K)

Her list is done

she looked like someone who could ring the bell

Attached: 131314134.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

fucking kek

Attached: 64bd02e1f39a1011b537a796a0e876c9.jpg (600x315, 20K)

Nigga is you stupid? He became a ninja to sneaky kill the ice king

Show should have ended after that fight, what's the point to continue talking about human politics? that way it'll never end

Green eyes

So someone who grew up there ? A beloved character, sure am glad Davos had little screen time.

Arya was the audience insert to the destruction all around

Because they have the Bible in Westworld?