Can someone smarter than me explain where the fuck this horse came from

Can someone smarter than me explain where the fuck this horse came from

Attached: horse.jpg (650x325, 36K)

The writers forgot Nymeria was a wolf

>I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him.

Quasimodo's face and downward-pointing lights just
DON'T
FUCKING
MIX

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK look at her fucking face

Why does everyone have Alzheimer's?

horse house

Harry's horse

It was the assassin dude wearing horse face

Syrio Forel ultimate form

it's Danys horse from Essos. It survived the desert and now swam after its master.

Any merit to the idea that Arya finally died?

The girl that got bbq'd was holding a figurine of that horse. When she died her soul turned into a real horse. It's called, 'pottery'.

Probably belongs to one of danys poor refugees spreading his culture down the road.

Kek

It's setting up her next sex scene

The writers are so bad they're plagiarising the bible.

Isn't that the golden company leader's horse?

looool

Bran warged into a horse to save Arya

its conquest's horse, from the book of revelations - the point is that no matter how noble one's intentions conquest is an act of fundamental destruction and horror

Deus Ex Machina

Holy shit, that shadman Arya comic from like 4 years ago had a pale horse in it.

what a mary sue. a ready bodied abled horse magically appears to take arya to safety

This

>Ah Subvertfax, lord of all subverted expectations

this, are you retarded OP

kek

It's the white horse that looked like it died earlier in the episode
Anyone saying 'it's the horse from Revelation' has negative IQ

yeah white horses are so fucking rare eh, bet there are like one or maybe two in the whole fucking world

>Anyone saying 'it's the horse from Revelation' has negative IQ
Anyone saying that the horse would be pale had Revalation specified a brown one has a negative IQ.

I mean, if she doesn't make another appearance I'm fairly sure we can make up whatever we want user.

It's just a random horse that shows up in some dire, destructive rubble. It's actually a cliche.

obviously bran, you guys are all brainlets, it took me less than 5 seconds to realize this as soon as i saw the horse

Which one?

horse kinda forgot to burn to death

it is, they lingered on it falling over when dany burst open the walls behind the golden company, which was just up the street from where arya finds it

Attached: 9693681677257477823273.jpg (320x334, 17K)

Annnnnd. Fuck her sweet teenage pussy. Seven knows he wants it. He's not even Bran anymore, anyway.

She came on a black horse with murderous intent, and left on a white horse with only shock and regrets. If she changes her behaviour somehow than it can be symbolic, but who knows with these hacks anymore.

BRAN, he is going to fuck Arya with it. he will love it

it's because there's a Melisandre dream in the books about a grey girl fleeing on a dying horse and she thinks it's arya but it's actually Alys Karstark

Do you really think D&D remembers that Bran is a warg? The North remembers, D&D do not.

SUBVERTED

That means Arya died with her and this is her near death experience

I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Attached: 1537868688187.jpg (499x499, 92K)

there's no Book of Revelation in GoT Christcuck

It doesn't matter. It's a pointless meaningless scene that was only added in so normalfags could go "woah, like, woah"

This is a symbolic scene. The white horse represents death. She's dead.
Either literally or figuratively, as in her old life is over and she'll run away to live a new life somewhere else.

Attached: horse-1480x833.jpg (1480x833, 94K)

Attached: 1556545211270.jpg (586x580, 75K)

Bran warged into a horse to help his sister, brainlet. Why he didn't warg into Drogon and not kill everyone to begin with, I do not know.

Binky