*bad guy kills hundreds of people*

*bad guy kills hundreds of people*
>Dont kill him! He’s done enough harm already
Why do movies do this?

Attached: 10FDEE95-E434-4214-BEDA-75D57CB91AA9.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

>If you kill him you'll be just like him, with no differences whatsoever.

this is at U Toronto

For sequel potential.

Peterson HAS to be some kind of boyfucker. Is that his whole deal?

Is he just doing the ol Gavin McInnes scheme?

fucking Lex Luthor in BvS. Literally tries to destroy humanity pretty much. And Batman, who spent the whole movie giving "death sentences" to poor people and murdering security contractors suddenly decides NOT to give Lex the "death sentence" brand.

And then the autism editions explained that technically Lex was just killing all the "death sentence" faggots, so Batman's entire character arc where he decides NOT to brand Lex at the end just means that he's fucking retarded.

Attached: lex luthor LOL.png (1044x1080, 1.44M)

have sex

JP is just barely smart enough to be really dangerous, I can't even imagine how many lives he's ruined under the guise of postmodernism hidden behind children's movies.

>Here's the bloody thing about the lion king, you need to abandon your family
>Here's the bloody thing about Pinocchio, you need to lie and be a piece of shit in modern society.

Guy is a fucking menace and needs to be stopped desu

ok.`
now what?

If you kill your enemies, they win.
If your enemies kill you, you win.

what

You heard me.

Have sex :)

bro wash your penis

Freedom os speech is unnecessary and should be abolished asap

I'm not sure that's what you should be inferring from those videos.

Agreed, but only because it means your right to live will be taken away soon after.

He's not even subtle about how anti-family he is, I swear to god he won't be happy until every last family on earth is destroyed and the fact that people play dumb about him and just pretend like he's some well meaning psychologist, it's fucking mental. He was a bitter, alcoholic incel until he hit 30 and got a sizeable inheritance, he's literally the Elliot Rodger of postmodernists, and postmodernists and garbage human beings in general but he really blows the rest of them out of the water without even trying

I honestly want to understand your reasoning here and I can't tell if you're trolling and it's making me confused.

Soiboys & their fat girlfriends:
>have sex incel that'll make you happy and a better human being ;)
Jordan Peterson:
>improve yourself and focus on finding meaning in your life, happiness will follow
Soiboys & their fat girlfriends:
>REEEEE STOP TRYING TO HELP THEM. SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!!!

I've noticed a theme where most of my friends who have fucked around the most are basically just fucking 2's all the time.

I've yet to fuck anyone under a 7 and sometimes I wonder if it might be good for character development. Or it might send me into an abyss that I can't return from.

Haven't got laid since New Years so you never know.

Me on the left

Everyone is a boyfucker if the boy is attractive enough

Attached: 512958twlba5j7oo5g4kj50122.jpg (600x800, 111K)

What's next, are you going to go tell me to clean my room? Your cult leader and hero is a fucking fraud man