You have to lick Dany's feet clean or death

You have to lick Dany's feet clean or death

What will you chose?

Attached: dany.jpg (610x1051, 577K)

fag

Attached: 1478747804692.jpg (1046x1050, 656K)

Attached: 1557776852112.jpg (990x742, 219K)

bump

Death.

at least i will die wth a shred of dignity, unlike footfags

Attached: 253453453453.jpg (1600x900, 103K)

Death. I will stand in heaven next to Stannis the Vindicated.
Not that I don't enjoy myself some feet.

I'd lick and kiss her feet happily.

Death. She has been walking in horse shit.

fag

The fact that I dislike the character makes it hotter. Lick.

This. Whenever I hate a woman and her attitude it just makes me want to worship her more. Fuck I hate being so mentally ill

Footfags will not be allowed in the Ethnostate theaters

dany feet

Attached: Emilia-Clarke-Feet-3812171.jpg (3000x2001, 1.55M)

Attached: 1547657535251.png (1108x615, 357K)

Both desu

Non-footfags exhibit pathological behaviour. Notice their perpetual anger, their idiotic incredulity. No other fetish seems to inspire such devoted hatred, it is not only that “they don’t get it”, but that for some reason they believe that no one should “get it”, they must crusade against it. It is bizarre. All kinds off odd and abject bedroom rituals get a free pass, and yet partialism for a part of the human body, something on literally almost every single person, inspires obsessive, unbridled antipathy. Perhaps the rage is because other people’s healthy desires reminds the anti-footfag of how they are alienated from their own bodies. It is probably a very Western prejudice, an affliction of modernity (even a century ago I notice in proper bourgeois literature references to “pretty” or “handsome” feet, not something that would appear in today’s literature without the connotation of fetishism). Feet are kept out of sight and out of mind. And keeping them bundled up tight in shoes all day is what is responsible for most of their unpleasant characteristics—infection, odour, misshaping; meaning that when the shoes finally do come off most people, presented with their neglected feet, associate them with disgust... the feet themselves are unfairly blamed rather than the conditions forced upon them. Notice the completely disproportionate commodity fetishism built around shoes. I’ve had some “people” remark to me that they prefer the gaudy design of designer label sneakers over the limb you wear them on. Is there a more rotten, insectoid, consumerist and anti-human attitude than that? Preferring literally cheaply made industrial fibre, cynically marketed, a fad, over flesh and skin of an anatomical marvel which has served us for tens of millennia.

Attached: 1554092765848.webm (400x400, 1.31M)

I can't believe she actually took this pic

based

poetry

based

She has really pretty feet.

cringe. kys footfag

A daring synthesis

>No other fetish seems to inspire such devoted hatred,
Us scatfags are persecuted too. We feel your pain, footfags.

Preach

Attached: 1432224202427.webm (818x618, 711K)

bet she got a high pH pussy

It's the exact same anger that people who get upset at other people enjoying movies or tv shows that they themselves don't enjoy, have

She didn't, it's photoshopped feet

is this pasta?

Boy those look sweety as hell

I can tolerate footfags to a degree, but your kind are truly irredeemable.

Never got a footjob what's it like bros

based

Attached: anya.png (1398x837, 1.07M)

Try it with your own foot

>that time Anya visited Yea Forums and delivered a request to show soles

When the girl is doing it it ends up being awkward and unsatisfying. The best thing that she can do is just passively let her feet dangle off the edge of the bed and let you go to town on them.

i don't understand foot fetishes, is it a sub thing?

feet

is

based

haha

>Non-footfags exhibit pathological behaviour. Notice their perpetual anger, their idiotic incredulity. No other fetish seems to inspire such devoted hatred, it is not only that “they don’t get it”, but that for some reason they believe that no one should “get it”, they must crusade against it. It is bizarre.

No, it's not. It's just that your fetish is one of the most common, thus more commonly thrown in the face of non fetish people.

THAT'S why you get hate. It's the same with furries.

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

sneed

Disgusting, absolute degeneracy

you might think, that the fact that they are universally hated woud give them a food for though, a chance for them to reflect about themselves from a further perspective, but no

theyre narcisstic behavior, how they attack and defend themselves when they are called out, how they put theire hideous bodies on a pedestal, so addicted to the thrill of theire fetish it clouds theire minds and turns them into animals so eagerly throwing themselves into most vile of acts to feed theire empty existence, give it a shadow of meaning, a parody purpose

Carnality is disgusting, indulging in ones fetishes and desires of flesh is the lowest form of life putting mentioned degenerates on par with animals fallowing theire basic insticts and desires

I do not hate you, footfag I pitty you for you coud be so much more, you are a beign given unique Chance to overcome your animalistic instics, you have a hance to grow and rise above your humanity and yet you lower youself for no other reason tham temoraly pleasures

truly i pitty you, for you coud be so much more

Attached: sadnietzsche.jpg (262x192, 5K)

>posts nietzsche as some paragon of virtue and chastity

lol

Attached: 1528681783845.jpg (236x189, 10K)

This post doesn't even make sense, if you are going to argue in this way then you must condemn all sexuality except the one used for procreation, not just foot-fetishism

>YallDunno
This guy is based

Attached: DA1271FB-C083-432C-B3C7-7545C99A0B05.jpg (814x981, 89K)

Nietzsche was weak, but he saw his weakness for what it was and didn't hide behind the layers of irony

this forever boys