*kills himself in order to kill Gregor even though Gregor would've been dragon chow anyway*

*kills himself in order to kill Gregor even though Gregor would've been dragon chow anyway*

*doesn't just leave and let all of the retards kill each other after seeing how retarded they all are*

Attached: SandorRidesThroughWinterTownSeason8Ep1.PNG.png (304x520, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

femto.pw/2q3y.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Revenge against his brother was all he wanted in life. That and, for a brief period of time, protecting the Stark girls.

>doesn't understand that the Hound wants to kill him personally because of the emotional scars his own brother inflicted upon him
>doesn't understand that the Hound has nothing else to live for
>doesn't understand Sandor has been driven by hate his entire life and even though he has come to love Arya he still can't let go

he should have drop kicked and ran

>he doesn't understand revenge

Hi Leddit.

>K-Karma is the best revenge!
literally a reddit user

D&D did Sandy Clegs a dirty.

Here are two options that would have been much better for character development.

Option 1: Sandor kills Gregor out of mercy, seeing his suffering as a reanimated corpse. He buries his corpse in the rubble as a reference to the Gravedigger in AFFC.
Option 2: Sandor heads to King's Landing to kill Gregor, but upon seeing his brother, he realizes that there is no point and he is suffering already. Sandor turns around, leaves and we never see him again.

Dabid can reimburse me later.

>Thing I don't like = reddit

Attached: its all reddit.png (392x597, 276K)

>stuttering greentext
Extremely Reddit.

They sort of explained it as him being obsessed. He knew he was going to die but it was the only fight he had left in him. It was absolutely retarded how the Mountain goes from an obedient Darth Vader to just braining Qyborn, though.

>get called a redditor so often that you save an image to defend yourself against such claims
hmm

Attached: 1553570262191.jpg (732x836, 231K)

t. roastie

go back faggot

But I don't ever get called a redditor, i'm just saying its poor logic my friend.

Attached: 42756673_2393402100674780_8308818434037121024_n.jpg (426x551, 24K)

Either of these would have been preferable. Honestly, after this I wish he’d stayed dead

Have sex.

Except we never see him express any desire to hurt or get even with his brother

He just hates him. Shit if he was willing to die to kill Gregor than he could have done it all the way back in S1, Sandor was pretty clearly the better swordsman

Characters women will never understand general?

this is such a retarded retroactive twist to his character to suit the cleganebowl reddlt fanbase. The Hound never liked his brother but he never expressed a burning desire for revenge before S7, he barely seemed to even think about him. he had plenty of time working with him in KL if that's what he wanted, and even retired as a peasant for a short while.

He knew battling his zombie brother in a towering info was a kino way to go out

Aryas ark is even funnier, and more nonsensical.

>Kills the very embodiment of death
>Does it with barely an inconvenience
>No fear at all
>Does it by seemingly appearing out of no where

2 episodes later...
>I'M AFRAID TO DIE. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME DRAGONS. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME CERSEI!
>Literally runs off like a coward

Attached: file.png (480x416, 275K)

lol i feel like everyone who says this unironically is a beta orbiter loser

Why did he protect the Starks again?

Yeah but she had the homefield psychological advantage during the battle of the dead

Sweet redhead pussy, that's why.

Personally I really enjoyed the character of "Euron" in this television show. His character motivation was "I want to fuck the queen" and his character arc was fucking the queen, this is referenced subtly in his final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen. This is also why his final confrontation had to be with Jaime, the other guy who fucked the queen.

Attached: euron-greyjoy-1556980998091.jpg (480x252, 16K)

>projecting this much

ok reddit

why didn’t he fuck sansa? she was licking her lips and batting her eyelashes at him, then she walked off and it looked like maybe she wanted him to follow her. is the hound autistic?

Lost

Attached: 5A3EF5E6-F60D-48B4-A427-E754C72887FB.jpg (490x490, 48K)

>is the hound autistic?

Did he tackle the mountain off a crumbling tower into a raging inferno?

>Revenge against his brother was all he wanted in life.

Since when? If it was, he had the whole life to fight him? Why now and not then? This is bullshit.

>"I am the man who killed Jaime Lanister!"
>Jaime is actually killed by a building falling on his head
>Danny/Dragon actually killed Jaime Lanister
What a totally pointless character

kill yourself

The deepest character on the show.

What was with the way it was intercutting with Arya at the end of the fight? It felt to my like she'd passively warged into the Hound or something.

What was the point of it? It was so confusing. Don't these people know what the Kuleshov effect is? Arya and the Hound are connected in theme, character, etc, but that scene made it seem like there was a literal connection between them.

If he hadn’t gone after the mountain the mountain probably would have stuck with Cersei and Qyburn. Jaimie then finds them and leads them to the blocked exit, which he mountain is able to clear for them and they escape before the ceiling collapses.

So his actions did have a consequence

deep in queen pussy

Attached: 1543174395571.gif (250x158, 2M)

>Revenge against his brother was all he wanted in life.
this is the typical game of thrones viewer

He was bound by his duties as Joffrey's dog back then. This was the first time the Clegane brothers met after the "Fuck the king" scene.

t. woman

you guys clearly dont get it

Ill miss him bros.

Yes, he did. He said he's on his list to Arya.

Make me a sandwich

>haha yeah that guy sucks maybe we can kill him if we run into him
>this is how i single-mindedly pursue revenge at all costs

him casually remarking that he'd kill his brother if he were here is a far cry from him beelining straight to king's landing to kill his brother in the middle of a war because all he lives for is revenge against his brother.

>logic is now a female-only trait

Ok.

With the Night King dead what else is he supposed to do, retards? He tried the peaceful life and it didn't work out.

this isnt me

You mean the same way Darth Vader went from obedient to the Emperor before killing him?

>finally convinces bloodthirsty vengeful Arya to forgo the last, most painful name on her list, therefore salvaging some shred of goodness out of her and out of this bitch of a life, which, for Sandor, is saying something
>"yeah, thats you. thats what youve been all along."
>faces down a corpse-like Gregor, who is a stand in for all the villains of the show, past and present: unfeeling, wicked, and cruel monsters, happy to inflict pain on others, childish abusers of power etc., subtly establishing an actual theme to the show other than "yo good and evil is just relative lol"
>heroically sacrifices himself to destroy his Shadow and to redeem his past iniquities as a killer
>throws his brother into the flames (poetic justice) while simultaneously confronting his deep fear of fire as he dies

10/10 best scene in the show

>Sandor doesn't live peacefully in the Riverlands with Septon Rey

I want off this clown world

Attached: Here+is+the+origional+its+pepe+the+_c4de02f32a18153835ef57f0ebb43b74.png (800x388, 107K)

(thanks for calling me handsome)

best character

he was incredibly butthurt about gregor ruining being a knight for him

Hope George just leaves him on the QI and he lives the rest of his life as a monk

Again, all in the context of killing a guy who would've died anyway.

literally anything. he wasn't single-mindedly driven for revenge on his brother before he even knew about the night king, and now he claims it's what he's lived his entire life for.

It's not the same if someone else kills him. There's no satisfaction in that.

He got sucked into becoming a retard himself

live in winterfell or some shit. the whole reason he was trying to get arya back to her brother was because he wanted robb to give him a job. sansa and arya could both get him a job at winterfell

He happily jumped down to fight Gregor during the touney and it wasn't just to save Loras. The reason he didn't do it before was because he was bound by his duties. Now he's not.

He was trying to get a reward, as I recall.

They can’t write pragmatic characters anymore. Varys, Jaime, and Sandor all became vegetables overnight

Big brother you're the best, especially when you touch my breast.

there’s a line about “maybe your lordly brother will give me a position.” he also talks about going to the free cities to be a sellsword but he mostly wants to stay in westeros, he had plans for the future

>He happily jumped down to fight Gregor during the touney and it wasn't just to save Loras.
It literally was. His first action is to shout "Leave him alone!" before bringing his blade to stop The Mountain's, and then he stops fighting until the Mountain attacks him in rage. Sure, he wasn't averse to fighting his brother but his primary motivation was clearly to save Loras.
>The reason he didn't do it before was because he was bound by his duties
he wasn't bound by his duties ever since he told Joffrey to fuck off.

Yeah, he wanted to live and since Robb was opposed the Lannisters Sandor would have probably faced Gregor anyway.

>he wasn't bound by his duties ever since he told Joffrey to fuck off.
And he wasn't anywhere near Gregor since then.

no it wasnt. they were literally face to face just last season without even wanting to meet.

>I have to kill my undead brother whose already going to permanently die any minute now in collapsed rubble

All they had to do was them trying to escape realizing the city is in ruin and then the mountain encounters the hound. Sandro being the one seeking retribution is retarded

Reminder the show is NOT CANON

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE WINDS OF WINTER ANNOUNCED?

>And he wasn't anywhere near Gregor since then.

He wasn't near Gregor at the start of this episode but he beelines straight from Winterfell all the way to King's Landing to fight him because, according to him, "he's wanted nothing but revenge his entire life". What was stopping him before?

He was going to sell arya back to the starks.

It's called being a man op. Something you'll probably never understand

>she's not gonna fuck you

fuck off autist

Nah, being a man means sacrificing everything for a reason, not for emotional bullshit.

He never even got to fuck Sansa.

That was only the surfice! He always wanted to be the guy who killed that guy that killed two kings.
Fucking 4D chess here

>instead of finally living your life free of dipshit kings, knights and other fuckers, go out of your way to get shit on by your dickhead brother, and then let him get one last laugh on you from beyond the grave by throwing yourself off a tower into a bunch of fire that you fear

damn how satisfying for the hound

read my other post brainlet. he wanted to win robb’s goodwill and work for him. failing that, he was going to fuck off to a different country. neither of those involve revenge on his brother, his motivations have never been that 2-dimensional until two episodes ago

I think he made a vow to Ned Stark to protect the stark girls

Yeah because I'm too chad and I can't be seen with with a fat Becky. Good thing she's more your type tho.

Why is this army so kino? Commander looked like a great character. RIP

Attached: golden company.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

yeah in exchange for money and a position with robb, he was defecting.

>AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Attached: 2FA5A596-AFCA-4B28-B5CA-9CCF8721E7B5.jpg (338x338, 35K)

>Except we never see him express any desire to hurt or get even with his brother

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

You're looking at this from your own POV, not the Hound's emotionally stunted and PTSD-ridden view.

Revenge got him killed. That was the whole point.

>Thrice Ned saw Ser Gregor aim savage blows at the hound’s-head helmet, yet not once did Sandor send a cut at his brother’s unprotected face.

Because the Northern forces were heading there anyway. He didn't know that Dany would nuke the fucking city. He thought he and Arya could sneak in and kill Cercei and the Mountain.

Reminder that he's going to fuck Sansa in the books at raise a family with her away from everything.

Attached: 2454721 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Game_of_Thrones Sandor_Clegane Sansa_Stark.jpg (1280x1280, 302K)

The Hound doesn't have a POV he got taken over by Cleganebowl memes that D&D took seriously

femto.pw/2q3y.webm

rate Yea Forums

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

none of this shit mattered at all. episodes worth of build-up for cersei's army and it's all gone in a second because dany willed it. holy fuck i hate this show. at least there's only one episode.

I’m emotionally stunted and have PTSD but if I had a choice between barely-legal redhead poon and dying in a fire I would not pick the fire

>mom i posted the le leddit maymay again for no reason xD
>i'm fitting in so hard

Can someone tell me what happened to Ellaria Sand?

until S7 we literally don't. the most is an offhanded remark in response to Arya's kill list "hey maybe if we run into my brother i'll kill him, fuck that guy", now it's

"I'VE WANTED NOTHING BUT REVENGE AGAINST MY BROTHER MY ENTIRE LIFE AAAAGH"

Right.

If he was willing to die to kill him then he would have already done it ages ago.

Is that not the same horse Arya rode away with?

Giant ugly dude and small qt is consistently kino. I’m sweating

>im too chad
>have sex
>trying this hard to be cool on Yea Forums

hahaha dude you really are a faggot

Attached: laugh.jpg (230x220, 6K)

It would have been his only real chance to fight Gregor. Any time before this or after the war (assuming Cersei wins), he would be in the middle of a heavily guarded Red Keep and it's not like he can just walk into King's Landing and ask for a duel. And if Dany won and he wasn't there, the Mountain would have probably been roasted alive by Drogon.

I haven’t seen a single episode but I’ve seen some clips of the big white guy fighting. Why did his little brother continue to try and fight him when he realized that big nigga wasn’t dying? Why just stay there and get beat? Why not fuck off and fight another day? Also was the cgi supposed to look that shitty? Seems for such a popular show they’d done a better job

It was the only thing he had left, my guy. With the dead out of the way it was the only thing left to do. Peaceful life didn't pan out for him.

>yfw Sandor stopping sirsi and her entourage at the stairs for a minute and some change was actually the deciding factor in sirsi's death and failure to escape
>yfw that precious 90 seconds sirsi spent watching the Hound be the Hound instead of sprinting for safety was the deciding factor
>yfw the prophecy still came true and that a Valonqar killed sirsi
>yfw the Cleganebowl came to pass and the HYPE will never die

Attached: 1554157398304.jpg (480x499, 21K)

he had ample time to try to kill him before, any point in the war of the five kings he could've challenged him, or even during peacetime. hell, he could've even tried to kill him when the mountain was going to kill loras but instead he chose to focus on saving loras.

The same thing that happened to Edmure

He outright says all he's ever had in his life even before this was revenge, which was blatantly not true though, they outright retconned his character for this shitty cleganebowl meme

That's cause the enemy was another woman
So they need to pander to the womyn power

That's why you're not a protagonist in a famous tv show.

yes it is

She spent seasons impregnating a Frey while everyone else got themselves killed?

>plenty of respect, could've been a sellsword, done whatever he wanted really
>instead suicides for literally no reason other than to get the KB on his undead emotionless brother

Yeah, dude. He should have totally waltzed into Lannister territory with a bounty on his head looking for his brother, who would just probably send his men after him anyway.

So whats going to happen to bron now that jaime, cersei and tyrion are almost certainly dead?

makes about as much sense as him waltzing into a tower about to be blown up tbqh

You don’t know that. The point is that having a character who previously expressed a strong desire to live basically commit suicide to kill a guy who would have died anyway is bad writing. Childhood trauma sucks but it doesn’t make you a retard

Gregor was a knight. Killing him at any time other than a war would be a crime. His only other chance would be fighting him during a trial by combat, but Sandor wasn't in King's Landing during Tyrion's trial.

Ideally he will be flayed alive for being a shitty quip-machine who has ruined every scene in which he appears for 4 seasons

this honestly
pretty sure danny did it for the memes

Attached: 09C30FCA-F837-41C2-85A2-0C1844475319.png (399x322, 42K)

When has the Hound been deterred by committing crime

>Everyone is a loser like me!
Just bat for the other team, fag. You'll get laid for sure!

Attached: 1386817948533.gif (162x152, 569K)

seasons 1-5 sandor makes a lot more sense if you had a dickhead bigger brother growing up

>get smacked around while you're younger and you can't do shit about it
>finally grow up and you could now beat the shit out of your brother
>but it's been too long so now you'd just be assaulting him out of nowhere if you started some shit

Option 2 because it would have pissed plebbit off more

I wouldn't give you a shilling for either, what we got was much more satisfying

What? The Hound was one of the most loyal people around before telling Joffrey to fuck off. Part of his character was that he was more honorable than the knights.

>Childhood trauma sucks but it doesn’t make you a retard
It does in plenty of cases.

Right killing Gregor would be a death sentence.

Kind of like walking up to the high command of an enemy nation while that nation is under siege and being obliterated by a fucking dragon

>hundred tons of rubble
>massive wall of flame that charbroils people in a moment
>a severe concussion
things that wacky ninja powers will not protect you against

In reality he'll just be another forgotten character with no closure or mention.

FUCKING BASED

>Spends nearly 8 seasons running away from fire
>”You know what, im going to go where all the fire is”

The point is that there wasn't really a good opportunity to have a proper fight with his brother. He could always just walk up to his brother and start attacking him but he'd also have to get past a bunch of other soldiers and then explain himself to the court. Perhaps the only other good time to have fought him would have been when they brought the wight to King's Landing, but that was supposed to be a peace mission.

Attached: 1552728106411.jpg (597x418, 44K)

>MUH HOLLYWOOD HAPPY ENDING

>"Gregor you are looking good tonight!"
>and then walk away

He was going to go down fighting, he wasn't going to get executed by a bunch of cunts. He killed his brother, is last goal in life even if he didn't obsess over it.

If Sandor ever got to a point where he was in the same room as Gregor and the latter's helmet had come off, it would have been too late for him to just turn back.

Literally the Hand’s tourney you brain-dead piece of shit. He goes out of his way not to deal any potentially lethal blows to Gregor

pulling a kaczynski and becoming a volcel who lives in the woods is not very hollywood user

yeah the Hound "all I live for is revenge this is a suicide mission" was really concerned with the King's Justice. just face the fact that this is another one of dabid and dan's shitty fanfic retcons because they didn't know what to do with him.

Attached: the hound.png (389x180, 20K)

It symbolized arya dying, it died with the commander at the beginning.

it’s also confirmed that dabid and co didn’t receive any information from grrm about what happens to the hound. i don’t think they even got confirmation that he’s alive

>Thrice Ned saw Ser Gregor aim savage blows at the hound’s-head helmet, yet not once did Sandor send a cut at his brother’s unprotected face.

HE TOTALLY WANTED TO KILL HIS BROTHER GUYS

It may appeared so in last ep but in fact the only reason he was in the last ep is to walk Arya there.
Protecting girls > revenge

Probably because he would get executed, dumbass.

Oh, and die? Like how you die after jumping in a fire? Like that?

he still lives though
I mean, it isn't exactly a happy ending but Clegane's only reason to live (even after being almost killed by the Big Woman) is revenge, he says so many times
To literally drop that entire arc gracefully and show his redemption would've taken more talent that D&D's

yeah he ran into a burning castle and tackled his brother off a cliff into a fire because he was afraid of dying that makes sense

Like he didn't basically execute himself to kill Gregor last night. Have sex.

Attached: daddy.png (1430x1310, 2.1M)

>I mean, it isn't exactly a happy ending but Clegane's only reason to live (even after being almost killed by the Big Woman) is revenge, he says so many times
That was never his character until S7 though. It's never been his book character whatsoever. D&D are the ones for making that his primary motivation in the first place.

>His smile and optimism: gone

ONE THING

Attached: szfcdzx.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

brainlet here
did arya die and the horse represents death?
or
did arya "choose life" and got on a horse and fucked off?

He just killed people randomly

the horse is just a plot device to convey that Arya escapes the destruction thanks to her plot armor. the leaks have her simply "leaving" next episode..

>this is referenced subtly in his final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen.
Top Kek

>being this much of a brainlet
He was pretty much going to die by the time he decided to tackle his brother into a fire and kill them both. His eyes had been gouged out, his brother was undead and couldn't be killed by weapons and even if he did survive the battle he would have probably been crushed by the rubble. The circumstances were entirely different to the fight at the Hand's tourney.

Lets face it user, you're always sweating, it takes very little to get you sweat profusely you disgusting fucking fat tub of lard, out of shape piece of shit
here have some fucking cool bug facts you fucking idiot

Attached: 1556679886983.jpg (717x717, 81K)

He killed whoever he was ordered to kill while he was still in King's Landing or he just killed peasants (who didn't really matter as far as the royal court was concerned). It wasn't until he left King's Landing that he truly became an "outlaw".

>frantically grasping at straws
Just admit that you wanted your Reddit fight even if it made no sense and erased 6 seasons and 5 books of characterization

>He was pretty much going to die by the time he decided to tackle his brother into a fire and kill them both
he knew he was going to die the moment he went in the tower, its why he tells arya to fuck off.
>is eyes had been gouged out, his brother was undead and couldn't be killed by weapons
yeah if only there was a giant fire breathing monster spewing fire all over the city that could deal with him. also is the hound even aware that the Mountain is as impervious to weapons as he was?

Fucking stupid
The Hound character is that he just want to survive and live the best life he can get but his circumstance prevents him from doing so. He was never really motivated to fight for anyone or anything but only becomes a knight and kill because he’s really good at it and it’s the only thing he knows to do. That’s why he just fuck off from King’s landing during blackwater. His period with Arya changes him slightly but it gives him reason to fight to protect people he really care for, not for vengeance. His character arc was never about vengeance.

YES I WANTED THE FIGHT
HAPPY?

>go to a city where a pitched battle is raging, everything is on fire, and people are dying in the street
>also there is a dragon periodically torching people
>you are going there to fight a literal giant
>it’s not the same as the tourney because he expected to survive
did he? did he really though.

You're reading too much into it

No, because I didn’t like it. Also fuck you

People think that scene was about sanders, but it was really about Gregor.
Think about it. The hound draws his weapon first even though Gregor is notoriously bloodthirsty. And Gregor tries to diffuse the situation by parrying the Hound's blows with his fist. Clearly the Mountain was trying to reconcile with his brother

Attached: kek.png (699x653, 544K)

Attached: 1547606713293.webm (640x640, 666K)

>want queen fuck
>also kill king
>squid cool
based retard

Sandor always hated his brother. Not only did he burn his face, he ruined knighthood for him. He thought being a knight was supposed to be a great honour growing up but his brother proved that men with no honour can still be knights (which is why he refused a knighthood). He was never a raw killing machine, but he was never really a honourable man to the core either (and he killed plenty of people when he was ordered to do so).

>is the hound even aware that the Mountain is as impervious to weapons as he was?
He only realises it halfway through the fight (when he stabs a sword through his chest and he doesn't even flinch). Did you even watch the fucking episode?

Is this Jon?

Attached: untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

thats a dead baby horse you retard

>mfw I'm the older brother

Attached: assadasd.png (1170x934, 371K)

>people are just now waking up to this show being trash
Stannis was the one who was promised btw

Attached: Nerevar_Ahai.png (589x615, 522K)

Sandor hates his brother but he wouldn’t commit a suicide mission just to kill him. Sandor wouldn’t go out of his way to kill Gregor at all. In fact, Sandor would only kill his brother being placed under a circumstance that force his hand to confront his brother. Sandor does have a mild temper but he always act like an asshole and threaten people because he prefer to scare them away instead of having to fight them.

>BETTER RUN BETTER RUN

why did the mountain look like varys? Was it a reveal that they were related? Was varys the cleganes father before his untimely castration?

What? WHHHAAAT?

Fuck.

Attached: pepe stare.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>>people are just now waking up to this show being trash
the normalfags maybe but most of the people on here have hated it since 5-6. i was watching to figure out where the books might go but they only kept the broad strokes and even bungled that

He didnt have a shiel or a club and DaS3 is shit. You done goofed.

>Fook.
>Dis show is so kino et uzz amazin

Attached: 1523894991154.png (1300x2000, 307K)

Option 3: Arya goes to kill cerscei and the hound realizes shes going to her own suicide because the mountain will fucking destroy her.

She kills the guards with some ninja shit, tries to go in for the mountain with her gay sword art online tier stuff and he kicks her so hard that he breaks her ribs, she tries to raise her sword but can't because the kick broke her one of them. The mountain goes to pick her up to crush her skull and sandor comes charging in and tackles him to the ground (helmet flies off). Sandor pulls out a knife and tries to stab the mountain while on lying on top of him but the mountain out-strengths him and pushes both the blade and sandor up in the air in a bench press motion by wrapping his hands around the blade and chopping off one or two of his fingers in the process. Mountain kicks him back, sandor pulls his blade out and scrables to his feet. Mountain pulls out greatsword and real clegane bowl starts. Some sword swinging, Both lose their blade and it comes to a grappling/fist fight. Mountain gets the upper hand and is on top of sandor beating him senseless Sandor is just beginning to lose consciousness as Arya, still with broken ribs/arm leaps on the back of the mountain and digs her sword in to the back of his neck all the way through. Mountain freaks out tries to grab it, tries to shake arya off, hound grabs the sword, pulls it through the majority of the mountains neck damages hand in process, mountain falls to the floor, still alive barely, sandor stands up and stamps in to his open neckwound and beheads him.

Fin.

oh i also forgot, sandor says just as he his brother's head comes off "fucking cunt!"

as long as Arya gets destroyed, it is instantly kino

>It’s another the fanfic random anons write online is better than what we get in the show episode

I want to bury my nose into his smelly armpits

>Did you even watch the fucking episode?
I was asking the other user, because his rational was the Hound went up to kill him in a suicide mission because he knew the Mountain wouldn't die any other way.
>Sandor always hated his brother.
lmao fuck off. He hated him but it was hardly his primary motivation for living. He became a complete two-dimensional caricature.

It would have been much better if Sandor ends up fighting Gregor because he was defending Arya (they could have even had the same ending where they both die in a fire). But that doesn't really give a proper opportunity for Cersei to be separated from the Mountain since Arya wouldn't just let her go free.

could just say cersei escapes while the kingsguard+mountain engage arya and the hound in a brawl

the fact that she breaks her arm and ribs would probably stop her from going after cersei.

you could incorporate arya making the choice (while injured) to either go for cersei while she escapes or save the hound. Its the saving loved ones vs revenge theme they go for in action. She chooses the hound but is too injured to go to try and kill cersei who has already escaped at that point.

Probably to pad the episode out, felt like we were watching Arya stumble about forever. Saves them having to attempt to write dialogue I suppose.

The only real issue with Jaime's death is that the valonqar prophecy wasn't fulfiled, although they actually omitted that part of the prophecy in the show so they technically didn't break any rules.

>broke her one of them

I meant broke her arm

>sandor is capable of cleaving directly through the same armor on other soldiers
>literally capable of cutting them in half
>attacks bounces off of the mountain
Was it nerves?

needs a boss healthbar with "gregor Clegane" on it and the weapon needs to be changed to zweihander in right hand, nothing in left

hound has severe performance anxiety. this is the same man who fled the kingdom after a girl touched him on the hand

Fucking based! Continue having sex

the mountain is wearing top quality plate armor that's how it should work, until it suddenly doesn't for no reason and the hound can stab him through solid plate, fuck this show.

Exactly. S1 Jorah is smiling down from heaven

Your color channels are misaligned.

A good stab with a sword made for it can pierce plate.

Cleganebowl was so fucking bad, Jesus Christ.

Neither of those are good at all

I DON'T KNOW WHY

Empathy isn't a female trait

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY
>Sandor's scenes to "In the End" music video when

Attached: ef.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Swords can not cut through any kind of armor. Defnitelly not plate, not mail, not even gambesson.
Swords can pierce through gambesson, with tons of luck maybe mail, definitelly not plate.
Armor is much more effective than it is portrayed in films, and good full plate cost the equivalent of millions back in the day. It was the most advanced military technology medieval people had, you think the knights spent that kind of money just to look cool?

>It literally was. His first action is to shout "Leave him alone!" before bringing his blade to stop The Mountain's, and then he stops fighting until the Mountain attacks him in rage. Sure, he wasn't averse to fighting his brother but his primary motivation was clearly to save Loras.
Not quite how it happened, you're leaving out how Robert ordered them to stop. The hound was clearly eager and willing for the fight and didn't stop until commanded by his king. I do agree he primarily was saving Loras but you're delusional if you think he would have jumped in if it was anyone besides the Mountain doing it.

He wasn't saving anyone, so that makes no sense.

Nothing represented anything, the episode was over so she conveniently found a horse to ride away on.

>a burning desire
XD I see what you did there kind gentlesir, you win the internet for today. i wish i could upvote you more times.

I only laugh at a joke if other’s laugh first. That way I know I’m safe.

>you're leaving out how Robert ordered them to stop.
The Hound didn't try to fight The Mountain, he blocked his blow then backed off, and the Mountain attacked him in rage. Even in the books it's made explicit that The Hound never tries to strike at his brother with a lethal blow, while Gregor is going all out. I'm not disputing that he's not at all averse to fighting or killing his brother, but that wasn't really his motivation for fighting Loras, and the moment Robert told them to stop he dropped to a kneel, if he had stopped before that the Mountain would've just killed him.
>but you're delusional if you think he would have jumped in if it was anyone besides the Mountain doing it.
He jumped in to save Sansa from random beggars, the fact that it was his brother probably assisted in the motivation but I don't think it would've been at all out of character. He was there to help keep the peace.

Nah he wanted to fuck the one stark cunny.

Deepest lore.

also
>getting stabbed multiple times in the gut and jumping into a dirt river
oh wait

The irony is staggering, using a simpsons edit to refute accusations of being from reddit.

Attached: 2019-05-14 10.15.04.jpg (495x505, 122K)

he wasn't even in season 5, you fucking moron

Have you forgotten 5x07?

Yea Forums's goldfish memory doesn't go that far back

he wasn't in 5x07

he was mia all s5, came back in 6x07

Darth Vader wasn't a zombie that's been obedient for 3 seasons

not everyone just retards like you who say have sex as an insult as if it's even a hard thing to accomplish, literally anyone with a brain and even a hint of social skills can get laid constantly. The fact that you keep trying to pretend it's hard just shows that you either are truly a beta faggot or you completely lack understanding of social concepts. Just wanted you to know you're a smooth brained idiot who can't come up with any original thoughts and repeats a meme that highlights how much of a faggot he is. You tried tranny, back to discord with you

The scene when he refuses to fuck the woman should have made you understand how broken he is.

What kind of man refuses a free fuck after almost getting eaten by undead?

The hound wanted to die, he just felt like he had no purpose in life.

All his friends dead the girls that he tried to protect raped or made into killer.

He kept trying to find excuses to live for 8 seasons: serving the king, protecting the Starks, serving 2 different Gods and at the end he ended alone with everyone around him dead or turned into something horrible like him.

He would have never been able to smile, to apretiate life. He was a broken toy since the beginning. So he went looking for his zombie brother because every day he thinks about how he got disfigured by him, and he hates him for this.

However I fear that even if his brother never did that he would have not found a reason to live either.
He is like a modern depressed person in a Medieval setting.
I believe that many of us can relate to him at some level.

Attached: youre-awful-sansa-stark-and-the-hound-game-of-thrones.jpg (1263x704, 233K)

You faggots clearly have no idea how revenge works.

>get ass whooped
>big bro is literally bigger than you
>spends life intimidating the fuck out of you
>you spend years plotting revenge but dont because you puss out
>finally get away from brother
>spend years away from him
>memory of daily intimidation fades
>urge to kill rising

see where this is going? about the only thing D&D got right is Clegane. the want for revenge slowly eats at you. Its not something you do on a whim.

>This upset about not having sex

Attached: 1330158518935.jpg (117x120, 6K)