Career Bingo

So who's career ends this Sunday? Who will move forward?

Attached: 273FDDB4-174D-4736-8098-EAE3D3794D51.jpg (1920x1080, 716K)

Emilia is too old now and Masie is too ugly. Kit will get "le action" roles and continue producing.

Sophie has the brightest future.

Gwendoline Christie will get typecast roles for big non feminine female characters

All the older Brit character actors continue to get Brit character actor roles. The Danes fuck off back to Denmark. Sam, Gilly, Bran, Greyworm, Brienne, never seen again. Ayra does a bit of theatre. Theon goes bald, is new bald Jude Law. Tyrion reduced to 'hilarious' cameos in hsit films. Sansa, Kit and Emilia have a few flop movies then disappear when it becomes apparent they can't hold a film. Missendei gets eye candy roles.

All the older, actually good actors will go back to theatre and TV roles. The young, main characters will get a few roles each until GOT hypes dies off then people will realise they're shit actors and they will disappear.

i feel bad for kit he will only get action roles but everyone will be thinking " roman jon snow" "greek jon snow" or "secret agent jon snow"

Thr Brit actors will get some minor shit in a few series for sure. But besides that i only see Lena Headey, Carice van Houten, Liam Cunningham and Nicolaj Coster Waldau going on. And of course Alfie Allen. Emilia Clarke is cute but chosed the wrong movied and is now box office poison.

Lena Headey, Dinklage, maybe Jaime's actor will be fine. Jon/Dany/Arya/Bran will never be seen again.

Sansa might get more stuff, she's the most likely out of the main cast. Theon is the best non veteran actor out of the bunch so maybe he'll get more stuff too.

gilly, bran, and theon. probably sam as well. everyone else already has a good enough foothold.

Nah all of Kit's endeavors outside of thrones have been critical and financial failures. He will be Aaron Paul'd

Sansa is already hitting the Wall with her bong genes and she cant act

Stark kids probably
Especially Bran

Attached: 1557781491857.jpg (266x282, 42K)

have sex

i hope you get banned

varys, jorah, davos, cersei, sansa, jaime will all get small recurring roles on other TV shows and maybe some shit indie movie roles. tyrion will get token midget roles, breinne will get token dyke roles. the rest will be forgotten and fade into oblivion, only making money signing autographs for incels at conventions

>Missendei gets eye candy roles.
I sure hope so.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 909K)

100% Sam will live because he's the true protagonist of this series.

Attached: dead dead dead dead dead dead dead.jpg (1920x1080, 912K)

Jack Taylor already had a career
most of the younger actors are at risk for disappearing

Based

Not them, but I need a wife to have sex.

barefoot hopefully

This.I just don't know about the actor that plays the hound and the one that plays Euron everyone else is 100% correct.

All the people who got famous from GoT won't have careers. The ones who were already established actors will be fine