Doubting them

>doubting them
apologize

Attached: 1532632523747.png (1203x565, 997K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCY5jetEVm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah 'cos they never fucked up any white males on the show either

you fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=RCY5jetEVm8

Sorry. Why did I ever doubt them.

Attached: 229922992299.jpg (630x748, 67K)

their cries and agonies fuels me every time, it's like a drug

Why do white women hate white men so much?

Imagine not having sex to such an extent as to post such a shit incel fuck post like this.

LITERALLY crying

I love when white females use "white male" as an insult. You too are white.

unironically based

Have sex.

>be DND
>get handed some obese smelly nerd's fantasy delusions
>huh if we make it a cgi shitfest the normies will love it
>take it to the bank (of bravos) bro
>haha *high five* *low five* uunf broo we still go it *yyyyeeeeah
>this is great bro, we can make the show about how women shouldnt be in power because they are too emotional
>yeah, cersei and daenarys and olenna are great usage of this, they all fuck up massively and do heinous shit
>and the best part is the normies wont see it coming
>not even martin himself, because we will force him to sign a contract so he cant publish the real story when the show is till running
>BRO thats GENIUS
>haha
>ok but what if Hillary actually wins?
>didnt think about that did ya?
>bro...
>yeah..
>PFFFT
>hahaha
>((woman)) as a ((president)
>HAHAHAHA got me there for a second
>you really thought she would win didnt you haha
>ok lets do this

even posting this shit ironically reveals you have brain damage

I hope trump is introduced in the last ep as Donald Baratheon and takes the Iron Throne while driving out all the foreign forces. And he keeps Dany as his sex slave.

White women hate white men the most, why do you think they are the staunchest liberals? They’re the ones that push white male privilege and want shitskin immigration the most.
All white women are unloyal sluts

They finally did the right thing but in a really clumsy way.

Attached: march of dany.png (1200x880, 1.84M)

>White women hate white men the most
That's why it's funny. They clearly say it because they've had bad experiences with white men in the past. Probably bullied in high school or something

Have sex, Candice.

>two shoes

what

itt brainlets

Attached: 5848357.jpg (1080x1127, 436K)

Not until Dennis is dead

Holy incel

>leddit
Fucking dumb dickheads.
>Y HE NO STAY WITH BRIENNE?

>YAAAASSSS KWEEN
>well, we love you being all genocidal and shit but only if you target the baaaaaad guys
no such thing as bad tactics, only bad targets

>These people used to laugh at nerds for taking comics and videogames too seriously

I'm sorry D&D if I'd known that your plan all along was to troll millions of faggots. I would have abstained from my judgement. You guys are still shit writers though.

>women turn out to be emotional crazies
>brown foreign men turn out to be bloodthirsty savages
>white men have to pick up the pieces and fix things AGAIN
fucking based, sorry dabit for everything

wtf i love white male writers now

>mfw he only took Ser Brianne of Tarth's honour to cuckold the Big Red Quip Machine
Based Jaime until the very end.

This is all thanks to GRRM. They just had to follow his plot and were convinced it would turn out the opposite way

*clap* HIRE *clap* WOMEN

>white
How come jews are white and not white depending on the context?

She should read the books. It's pretty hilarious how incompetent Dany is at actually ruling people and adminstering a realm. I'm pretty sure she actually gives up her dreams of taking back the Iron Throne.

they literally fucked ALL of them up

B&Based

this, sorry dabid you were based all along

Attached: 1525301110566.jpg (328x154, 11K)

RENT
FREE

no way dude it's not white people I'm telling you it's the (((Jews)))!

Get help

>It wasn't me, I swear!
>No you can't have that. It's only for us.

Whos d&d? I thought they were called bennyoff and waise

IM SORRY DABID AND DANIES WEIB UNIRONICALLY

Freefolk is like the the_donald, only for ASOIAF.
Both subreddits give a great insight into the mind of american population, their culture (especially regarding entertainment) and their maturity.

Someone unironically should write a research paper about their behavioral patterns and compare it to real life. I'm sure the key to the new Aktion T4 program and subsequent cleansing of the internet from infantile retards, lies in those two subreddits.

>jewish

>white

I'm sorry for calling you dumb and dumber. Hopefully this episode will make all the normies never wanting to watch a fantasy show never again

Attached: 1480054281507.jpg (703x713, 73K)

LOST all over again...fuck jewish writers

Attached: t45636.png (800x800, 763K)

The only reason i'm so happy with this episode is that i really love the idea that the "badass but cherished hero turns out to be the psycho villain all along". It's my favorite arc in all of fiction. Bonus points for all the fucktarded normie faggots that didn't see it coming, thought she was going to save all of westeros and be a wise and just ruler living a happy family life with Jon and the dragons, and are now bitching on social media.

*clap* OF COLOR

Who are these people, and what show is she referencing?

>I happily consumed an hour a week of entertainment I enjoyed but because the writers did something I didn't like, I wasted a decade of my life
These people are insane

Just like you're allowed to LARP about wignat in /pol/ despite being a smelly shitskin

omg have sex

You forgot the most important thing:

>All this shit happens because men stepped aside and let women lead

The office.

Who is Candice Aiston?

Ask them

d&d are jewish, she shouldnt be such an anti semite

>114693684
>114695480
have sex

So the snow niggers were actually the good guys, coming to save westeros, their ancesteral landm from a mad bitch with an army of foreign niggers because the men of westeros were too cucked to save heir lands.

Bravo

based

Someone needs to make a serious sounding review that we spread across the internet like wildfire. the outrage amongst the feminists would be glorious.

>when the dilation pain kicks in

Don't these types of women go:
>YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAY
D&D were just giving them what they want.

It was well done. Danny was always making crazy decisions, but was tempered by her advisers. Tyrion betrayed her, just had to killl Vyris, Jorah died defending her. She knows now Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne, she knows that secret is already spreading even if Jon says he's not going to do anything about it. She cannot rule now by rite, she has to rule by fear, so killing a bunch of people who thought the red keep run by cersei was going to protect them, was her sending a message.

Danny has always made unexpected decisions, and this was one that would allow her to gain the throne without having the politics of Jon's claim or the lannister's screwing with anything.

>A DECADE OF MY LIFE
watching the whole show in one sitting would still be less than 3 days to my understanding

How fast will D&D be shunned from Hollywood?

Attached: FF213100-D1D2-4BAA-84E4-13F39E1A0075.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

They're Jews so never

Dany, Cersei, and Victarion chapters are my favorites, just because of how stupid they all are. Cersei is the posterchild for Duning-Kruger syndrome whose only real pull is her genitals, Victarion is an adorable, lovable idiot. Dany has absolutely zero ability to judge character and surrounds herself with obvious traitors, like calling Ben Plumm grandfatherly, who Tyrion immediately pegs as a psychopath who will betray at the first sign of a better deal.

It's been shit since season 5.
Just because the demographic I associate with quality decline in entertainment is getting their shit pushed in by the show doesn't change the fact that it's still utter shit lol
Imagine being so baseless you decide GoT is good again for no other reason than feeli g superior to developmentally arrested SJWs.

>Jews
>White
Pick one

This butthurt is on par with 2016 election. Based D&D

>makes the alt right seethe
>makes the far left seethe
BASED AS FUCK

>combs through and links an entire thread to find opinions he disagrees with
>insinuates they're losers for said opinion

lol retard

"WHITE MALE"
they are fucking JEWS!!!!!!!!

Attached: mel jew hunter.jpg (801x1024, 68K)

This insult is actually more pathetic than all the actual "incels" put together. The implication is that if you have sex you can't critisize whamen because they'll deprive you of it. What a bunch of fucking cucks using this type of rhetoric, do you seriously believe women will respect you more for being docile sissies? Just how retarded are you?

still very clearly hack writers. they've bombed just above every character arc. I only unironically love what they did last ep because normies are intolerable. dany's conclusion is they one they haven't fucked up yet and that is the hilarious part about it.

they're discord trannies, they don't actually understand social cues or interactions, they're literally the dregs of society but they feel justified because incels are retarded too and if they argue everyone's an incel here it validates their hormone addled opinion

Wtf I love jews now

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

This faggot is literally going into every GoT thread, taking the time to quote the posts he doesn't like, and saying "have sex"

Imagine having that much free time and being that pathetic

Only a modern day “champion of rights” would proudly admit that they devote time to pop culture

this is the best salt i have ever seen over a tv show. i dont think we'll ever see anything like this again

Attached: Euron.png (1440x960, 659K)

kino

It’s a shit test. And it’s not just white women; I’d argue minority women are far more worse when it comes to the “nice guy/thug homie” meme.
They want somebody to show strength and say “no” but nobody will because our close minded culture will not ever allow telling a woman such a thing.

His character develop lament wasn't 'hurr i dont like my sister anymore' fuck. He grew as a character but wanted to be with the only person he ever loved holy shit have sex. That has nothing to do with charecter development.

it's more low quality women who are like that, reasonable girls don't feel the need to do that bullshit

They were playing the long game all along

Attached: giphy.gif (392x221, 1.99M)

If you ever get a good gf, they will admit this. They will admit they want to be told what they do and they only misbehave so you can put them in their place.

>low quality
I’ve never seen a person who says this be able to distinguish a high caliber or low caliber girl. In today’s world most chicks out there can easily be found to be sloots thanks to social media and “empowerment” movements encouraging a chick to act as promiscous as possible

Attached: candice.jpg (608x361, 43K)

>I’ve never seen a person who says this be able to distinguish a high caliber or low caliber girl.
it's not the difficult, of course there is some overlap, a shitty girl might have some admirable traits and a good girl with have some flaws, but it is very easy to pick out the quality of a girl but looking at her social media presence, her friends, her style of dress and makeup, her mannerisms etc

Thanks for the (You)
Also, bend over

>subverted

What are some good traits? Be more specific

>(((white))) male

Attached: 1538442034422.png (848x761, 657K)

Real talk Debid is such a fucking chad, I wish my hair was that thick.
They're still hacks though.

>subdued social media presence
>dresses conservatively, not revealing
>little makeup, probably only wears for special occasions
>drinks very little
>doesn't go to night clubs
>has good relationship with family
>has a real hobby, not just social media and shopping
>is willing to split the bill
>treats everyone around her well, including beta males
>has friends who are also nice girls
stuff like that

You ever come across chameleons? Chicks that did that but were pretending? If so, what are some red flags

she will be a bit distant towards family and friends, like she is keeping a secret

BASED D&D

Femcels everyone

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

oy vey you sound like a NERD we can't have nerds in our fantasy fandom unless you're gonna clap at Kween

When did Tormund ever quip? His thing was long meme stories.

They don't. They say they do on Twitter for virtue points and to make them feel super progressive, but most of them have white male boyfriends. Don't ever take women at their word, they're pathological liars.

Were they playing the Long Con or did they just fuck up so horribly wrong? Either way, if this is step one to reclaiming and reviving kino, I'm all for it.

based

How the fuck does eating a whole pizza angrily prove anything?

Attached: 1FB97B7A-A176-4B61-9B6C-B13EA7A12D71.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

They knew this was the fat mans ending but they decided to milk Dany for as many YASS QUEEN brownie points that they could in the middle.

She's getting fat to teach you a lesson