EVIL WINS

EVIL WINS
BRUTALLY BURNING WOMEN AND CHILDREN ALIVE BY THE THOUSANDS
YOU WANTED YAS QUEEN
YOU GOT YAS QUEEN

Attached: ⛧⛧⛧666⛧⛧⛧EVIL_WINS⛧⛧⛧666⛧⛧⛧.jpg (666x375, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q9UafsiQ6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

realistically if Jon really kills her what happens ? Will the Dothraki & Unsullied just go home ? Will Drogon just despawn ?

I guess Drogon will just pass on his loyalty to the next Targ in line, namely Jon.

Jon will probably tame Drogon but they'll definetly have to fight dothraki, and probably unsullied too considering the look grey worm gave him during the battle

reminder that literally everything that went to shit was because of women

Is the loyalty due to trag blood or is it due to the fact that dany raised them so they think she's their mother?

i want dany to burn me

youtube.com/watch?v=4q9UafsiQ6k

I think Arya will use the face of Rhaegal and kill Drogon when he least expects it.

Nah, she's the good guy. KL citizens a shit.

[BELLS RINGING]

[EYEBROWS CONTORT IN UNNATURAL WAY]

NOOO AUUGHHHGHGH BURN THEM ALL

I would guess the first option. Targs have this weird telepathic connection with dragons. My headcannon is that this is also what causes them to sometimes be batshit insane.

Literally every other army or major obstacle just disappears when the writers need it to. Why not the constantly changing number of soldiers she has left?

>it's evil to burn down an entire city full of degenerates
>it's evil to get revenge on the "queen" who wouldn't even fight for her Northern lands against a non-human threat
>it's evil to hate the people who stood by as her best friend, Melissandre, was beheaded at the gates of King's Landing
>it's evil to kill all of the people who shot down one of your last two remaining dragons
>it's evil to take what is rightfully yours
>God doesn't want the powerful to rule the weak
Dany is based and redpilled and all the roasted cucks should have known better.

would be funny if they just turn to ashes like when the Nightking was killed

Jon will round up every shitskin, burning them alive with the last scene slowly zooming in on bran who wargs into a swastika

A HEART OF DRAGON GLASS
DEFILED
DEEP INSIDE THE ABANDONED CHILD

Attached: yasssss demon queeeen.jpg (779x520, 114K)

DROGON HUNGERS

I love how mentally ill narcissists genuinely empathize with her tard rage. Never change teevee

Lol it would be interesting at least

King's Landing is Westerosi Sodom and Gomorrah, it had to be purged.

Attached: emilia.jpg (2700x1800, 434K)

Dany sacrificed a dragon and half of her army to fight off a non-

Literally every single word of your greentext, but unironically, screamed at the top of my lungs, in front of witnesses, final answer.

Episode was rank ass but at least the warlord did some brutal warlord shit.

Don't dragons only bond with one rider?

But they only seem to have started shitting out crazy oens after their dragons died. Before that you only had the usual evil and stupid one, but the mad ones came only after the dragons where done.

Mad Dany is the hottest she's looked since season 1

she truly was /ourgirl/ this whole time. Redditfags BTFO

Attached: vlcsnapshot.png.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)