Reminder that last night's Game of Thrones was /our/ episode

Reminder that last night's Game of Thrones was /our/ episode.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 4.45.30 PM.png (1158x306, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5cd9d76b9b0c5-hell-s-bells-kings-landing.php
youtubemultiplier.com/5cd997266f5a6-the-bells-toll-for-kings-landing.php
webm.red/2eQJ.webm
d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/call-truce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 4.46.38 PM.png (1156x742, 200K)

who cares what random nobody's think

>story arch

>not being able to laugh at all the YAAS QUEEN faggots getting btfo while also acknowledging D&Ds hack shit writing

jej, imagine caring this much about a stupid tv show

so rational black men would be fine?

>so the writers are basically just stating a fact

Feminists: Yaaas queen slay
Also feminists: wtf why is the queen slaying everyone

Attached: trusted a woman.jpg (359x398, 46K)

Are normies upset about GoT? I dropped it after the first episode

How many brain lesions do you need to reach this conclusion about the episode when basically every episode prior has stated something about that entire family being filled with insane people? How do your identity politics in 2019 at all correlate to an entirely fictional world?

Sounds like Anne is on the rag too

wait i hate the show
but this is good
the sjws are literally shitting themselves now that yass queen is hitler

ok hear me out here this is literal genius
>get script from grrm
>same boring fantasy shit but with a few more cocks
>make the show more and more shit so the normies will eat it up
>make a big point of how women cant rule (cersei, daenarys) while the normies are invested in the show
cerseis literal last words were here pussying out kek this is genius

>but...but...they didnt follow our narrative!

Every fucking tv show, recent movie, entertainment show, and mass media website follow the same fucking ideology. They follow it so strictly that anything outside of it sends these people into a psychotic breakdown.

BASED AND REDPILLED

youtubemultiplier.com/5cd9d76b9b0c5-hell-s-bells-kings-landing.php

Attached: 1557766885826.jpg (778x690, 197K)

As amusing as it is to see the YASS QWEEEN types finally realise that show is a pile of shit finally, that doesn't make the episode actually good.
The plot is still retarded, the set and costumes still look like shit, the more personal character "archs" are still completely schizophrenic and unsatisfactory, when all is said and done it really was A Gay of Quips

Umm, sorry sweetie. Good storytelling is subjective. :^)

based

Attached: 34354353422.jpg (474x266, 16K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1557778668508.jpg (639x648, 54K)

why this people are like this?

anime girl fans arent like this,they know every female character is fap bait and they still love anime

this people need to have more sex

GoT was redpilled all along. Women ARE too emotional to rule. And they invite brown people to invade and destroy.

these women have same problem as dany. they arent getting any D. when drogo was alive dany wasnt a problem, when he died maario naharis kinda kept her in check, ever since she moved to westeros she is raging lunatic

>Literally sounds like Yea Forums before this episode
we're not so diffrent u and i

Have sex, Mia

Based and bellspilled

I don't get it, why do these white women hate white men so much, and if they hate white men why were they watching an all-white medieval fantasy show?

>the writers
Umm, sweetie, this actually happened.

Also
>the single black guy in the series chimps out
>the dothraki hoard of "doctor and engineers" start goat-shouting and killing innocent women and children

Whose fault is that bitch? You weren't crying about whitey when you still enjoyed it.

i fucking hate normies with passion

absolute kino user, do more please

they've been trained to believe that the more they present themselves as a victim of something, they more special treatment they will get

these WHORES are exactly like the polfags projecting about how women are bad rulers or some shit based on a fantasy tvshow, they are the same coin, different sides

Attached: kidinforest.jpg (492x517, 38K)

>I can't vicariously live through my feminist power fantasy anymore, waaaaaahhhh.

they literally couldn't give you an answer and what they say isn't what they mean. have you ever talked to a girl before?

First of all, Targaryens have a tendency toward madness.

And Dany didn't just suddenly break. It came after being raped, it came after watching her first "love" die, it came after struggles and failures/successes in he Eastern conquests, it came after losing her dragons and being betrayed, and it came after losing her friends and those she held dear.

kino

> good opinions

it just had to be a candice
holy fuck

Most likely abused as children by their father, step-dad or a family member. They spend the rest of their lives aiming that misdirected rage at Evil White Men™.

Ironically it’s the same primal thinking that makes so many people racist. Though they would never admit that.

And so it's exposed: If you portray a woman as actually a realistic woman, all the female fans will hate her. It is without exception that women all hate eachother. You must give the woman character qualities of a man to an unrealistic extent if you want her to be the yaas queen.

Attached: womens suicidal hubris.jpg (876x960, 173K)

70 episodes of YAS QUEEN
>there is no agenda, you are just insecure!
1 episode of fragility
>there is an agenda, why are you so insecure?

> decade wasted
Those ovum aren’t going to fertilize themselves

I swear to god all of these morons went straight from the first few episodes to this season
Dany has been a fucking nut job for ages

What's with the recent rise of anti white male sediment?

Fucking KEK. Based D&D

Attached: arrgh.jpg (591x559, 249K)

She can always fly back to Easteros where people love her.

normies mad

Attached: rt.jpg (926x768, 80K)

White men didn't exactly make the best kings either, was she not paying attention? In the game of thrones you win or you die. The iron throne doesn't care what your gender or color is. It'll demand the best and worst out of you and hardly anyone who sits on the chair stays who they were before they sat on it

why do they forget she's wanted to burn cities since her dragons were babies

Kek. D&D jewed them good.

But I'll totally enjoy living in a land built by white males with white male laws that protect me.
:^)

Also, knowing how many male rulers have been literally insane, drunkards, psychopaths, warmongers, etc. Don't they want equality?

Apologize.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 5.08.01 PM.png (1224x1228, 352K)

This all could have been prevented by just Google image searching George R R Martin at some point.

>This objectively poorly handled arc is now good and we should support it because it upsets people I don't like
Literally playing directly into their hands you absolute tool

Just found this live out in the waters.
Still fresh.

Attached: Capture.png (870x860, 191K)

These girls should really listen to D&D.

Game of Thrones is a cautionary tale about becoming a cat (dragon) mom

Attached: 1515975821758.jpg (253x229, 19K)

It was a shit episode, you don't need to pretend otherwise to enjoy the schadenfreude.

I do like that after years of ~~~subverting your expectations~~~ of medieval fantasy, the idea of their self insert princess character not being lawful good is devastating surprise for them

Attached: 1464849634794.jpg (1484x1484, 379K)

>twatwaffle
what do women think they gain with childish insults ?

I dunno about you, but REGINA's first comment has me losing my shit

They sound like they're proving the writer's point

Attached: 1484552194357.gif (355x166, 44K)

wtf i love jews now

Candice is right though, for Dany to just crack in this way is unrealistic. Her madness should have been developed more.

the fact that all these retards are investing so much into a fiction is hilarious

They can't use actual pejoratives so they have to come up with gay kiddie shit like that

See also all the leftypol chapofaggots who have some sort of piss/shit fetish

Reminder that modern white women are literally the most privileged group of people on earth since probably the dawn of time

Why people are so enraged? The finale wasn't even aired yet, everything can change.

Kino, pure kino

So this is the power of female fragility

>Stanis arrogant

We did it Yea Forums

Attached: danycancer.png (932x870, 308K)

youtubemultiplier.com/5cd997266f5a6-the-bells-toll-for-kings-landing.php

Attached: 1557767393053.png (1447x815, 697K)

So D&D stumbled into being based by their shit-tier, rushed writing? Has this happened before?

Nobody understands the show anymore.

Attached: unnamed.png (606x301, 36K)

How do I get myself a redpilled black supremacist wife to watch got together ?

>story arch

Attached: 65505962-9D0F-424E-86DC-67702A89F345.png (505x491, 558K)

They never understood the show. Why do you think none of them can follow along with who's who unless it's Jon, Arya or Khaleesi.

i wish i had an arch

This is awesome.

nice

Where's my arc paulie?

inferiority complex and social conditioning that playing the victim gets them special attention.

THEY FUCKING DID IT

THE MAD MEN ACTUALLY PORTRAYED EMILIA AS A VILLAIN

I FORGIVE D AND D

THIS WAS THE BEST EPI OF GOT OF ALL TIME

Attached: jm.gif (220x203, 518K)

>maario naharis

Everytime.

Attached: 1285158475654.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Remember when khaleesi stole like 10 thousand ships from the drowned king just because she wanted a naval army? What a kind and nice queen to just steal from people for no reason other than she wanted to. Why did d&d have to ruin our girl like this bros?

Attached: onionboy.jpg (432x295, 13K)

A fucking tv show about dragons, dwarves and zombies is the biggest political issue of our time. Bottom text.

Attached: stannistoast.png (700x666, 766K)

>realistic, flawed, vengeful male character
ugh toxic masculinity
>realistic, flawed, vengeful female character
ugh stop portraying females negatively

maybe art just isn't for women?
the only movies and books they like have a perfect girl they can self insert as often times with an attractive male love interest. as soon as a this character does something they don't like they lose it. daenyris was unhinged the whole fucking show.

>Men bad.
>Female good.

Is amazing how they are getting Exposed.

Why does a character have to represent their gender/sexuality/race etc? Why can't they just be a character?

Just more proof that it's impossible to write a flawed female character in Western media anymore

>jews do a thing
>"its white mens fault"

They are americans.
With that said, what makes you think they are white?

Attached: 1548454980041.png (600x600, 212K)

>go to her twitter
>PhD candidate in legal history, teaching the legal construction of race and sexuality.

lmfao enjoy the debt, sweety.

Attached: pFn7d32.jpg (559x556, 35K)

I wish people would leave politics out of this.

This is the perfect example of victim mentality and entitlement.

wow they are right about the bells thing, its a symbol for women becoming crazy bitches after the wedding. based d&d did it again

based and redpilled

Dumb femcels get a life.

>le horseshoe theory
a stunning intellectual graces Yea Forums with his presence

Attached: 1555225487072.jpg (306x347, 174K)

>
>114693840
>114695393
have sex

Mad Queen

>Mary Sue gets guided by MEN since the start of the show
>Always does retarded things if MEN don't stop her
>Finally frees herself of the MEN who holds her back
>Burns down entire Kings Landing

How can people not see that Daeny was a shit leader from the beginning? All her success is because of men and plot armor.

>raped

For the first time in my life I'm enjoying seeing virtual salt from Twitter caps hahahahahaha
>white dude bro writers
Lol they are Jewish pseudo intellectual nerds
Hahaha the optics of these normie fucking women HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Even if the female character is portrayed as flawed and a terrible person they’ll still like her as long as the story goes out of its way to keep yelling at you that she’s the good guy somehow. Look at hunger games

I hate bitching about SJWs buuut
>The story doesn't end with a strong queen with a godd heart on the throne
no shit

>>Ur mum
>have sex
YASSSS QUOTE SLAYhave kids
T. White virgin male

She destroyed how many cities in essos and they're not thinking it's word she's doing it now?

Is it really that surprising? Before this it was a mediocre capeshit movie and before that it was a chick flick about ghosts

you can't rape your wife user, it is an oxymoron

JP with a sword in front of a US flag

Attached: 1557378960875.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Attached: 1345634645840.png (930x692, 900K)

She burns people who disagree with her through the whole fucking show.

id fuck her while licking her tears

WTF I LOVE D&D NOW

Attached: 1250512158660.gif (170x162, 188K)

what were her last words? did she died? i started skipping through at the end because i couldnt make myself sit through the scenes dragging on

mad lad

No u

They sound a bit emotional. I hope they're not in charge of anything.

That shit is legit more entertaining than the show.

I never knew where the smile came from, care to tell me? It's cracking me up every single time.

She burned an entire village of men then walked out like she did the women a favor.
I think women and buttboys forgot all the fucked up shit and missteps Daenerys did or they forgave it because strong womyn syndrome.

yes

all me b.t.w.

>looked up to Dany
it's a fictional character, what the fuck is wrong with you

So how do they deal with the wights in the books if there is no night king who they can kill to kill the rest of the wights?

>jewish
>dudebros
yeah okay

>I LOVE D&D
Depends on the edition desu. I switched to Pathfinder but I appreciate the worlds of AD&D 2e and the simplicity of BECMI

they've either been ignored by them or they're at the end of the carousel and now they're getting ignored
abusive dad, dad was never around, dad wasn't a strong figure in their lives. one of those

those were men though. it was ok

>the person who sits on the throne has to have the right genitals for me to be happy

>complain that you think the show thinks the show is saying women are too emotional to rule
>post angry emotional barely literate angry posts on twitter to argue against this idea

Attached: shatner enters the zone.jpg (970x720, 108K)

have dilation

>twatwaffle
Nazi fuck, calling everyone a Nazi but clearly having such a knowledge of Nazi terminology as to himself be a Nazi

You have one (0) second to name at least two (2) female leaders in history that were in any way good. GO.

Attached: 4E34812A-014F-412E-A808-F3FB6226DDB3.jpg (1511x2015, 181K)

are they really surprised that a women burned down King's Landing?
it was pretty clear for the last couple of seasons that this was how it was going to end
either Cersei burning it down with wildfire (and Jaime killing her to prevent that) or Dany nuking it with her dragons (and Jon killing her for it)
what did they expect? a happy ending?

>twatwaffle

Attached: mad man don knows what's going on 1371483577769.gif (389x360, 1.19M)

Women can be tyrants too, there's your equality bitch.

Arrested Development is all too common now user.
Adult children walk among us.

lmao these people literally use TV as a way to understand the world, it's the basis for their values

Clearly they are out to prove what mature and emotionally stable leaders women can be.

Fucking Danyfags now realize D&D are bad writers. Fuck them.

a lesion is forming on my brain stem. I'm actually going to die

Attached: 1553360962395.png (924x814, 113K)

HAHAHA

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

They build a Wall.

d i l a t e

>Thinks something is nice
>gets horribly disappointed
welcome to the white male viewpoint

Attached: 1502976300373.png (225x225, 22K)

>I dropped it after the first episode
Teach me how to be as obviously cool as you are.

Why do white men live rent free in their heads? Do they do it because they think that complaining about something and then throwing a reference to white men makes them look woke to all the POC, or are they actually genuinely obsessed with them? Is there some kind of daddy issues thing going on here?

>Georges book are about feminism and the power of women
>D&D make the adaptation about how all women are fucking insane and ruin everything
Based and dare I say it, redpilled.

HAHAHA FUCKING STUPID CUNT.
Always making EVERYTHING about themselves.

One of my favourite characters growing up was Pepper Ann, and I'm a male. I found her social awkwardness relatable.

Oh man this is a wonderful moment

Attached: 337b37f73c4ca77e2d7c4a5368e591b8.jpg (800x600, 36K)

>two jew fags
>two white dudebros

Maria Theresa
Queen Victoria
Joan of Arc (lead just one battle but still)

These just pop my mind, there were a few.

>have sex

Attached: 1548438201466.png (1544x1080, 2.23M)

>Qyburn, representing logic and reason is literally murdered for daring to try and prevent the illogical fanservice of Cleganebowl
>His brain flies out of his head, clearly implying that you the viewer should stop thinking

Kino?

Hopefully danny takes the throne and basically rules as a cruel monarch. That will be a huge load delivered directly into the mouth of clowns

bet she got a high pH pussy

What a day, what a lovely day!

Attached: 1 (7).gif (347x244, 3.72M)

>Pathfinder
Unironically based

Attached: seoni_by_aurelie_laget-d7p10e7.jpg (750x1066, 164K)

>Maria Theresa
did get owned by Prussia
>Joan of Arc
is meme who by the way was zealot

The men around them are mostly weak and pathetic and the ones who aren't, aren't interested

Someone once said that can explain most of women's behaviour just by noticing that they act and think of themselves as the main character in a TV show or movie.

You'd think that Ramsay, Joffrey, Walder, Roose, The Mountain, Tywin, Littlefinger and Stannis (towards the end) were all portrayed as fine, upstanding gentlemen.

Most of the truly villainous people in the show have been white men.

The SJW got Seoni too. She is covered up in the new edition.
Sorcecers should be fanservice incarnate. The 3.X dude was showing the muscles and chest as well.

ABSOLUTE state of amerimongrels

Yes but it's always been her "enemies" even if she was brutal. It was never "Innocents". I would think she would leave no prisoners but would want to minimize civilian casualties except for any still vocally against her. It would still be brutal.

>is meme
t. Eternal Anglo

Enjoy the decimation of your new universe marvelcuck

holy shit

>my favorite show
Imagine being this big of a showlet that fucking Game of Thrones is your favourite show on television.

Attached: 1557408317615.png (640x480, 358K)

imagine being so fucking retarded you cant even understand both your favorite character and least complex character, the only person on the show that didnt get butchered next to the hound and possibly jon

t. unhappy kween

These tears are like cracking open 20 year old wine bottle.

Attached: 1536341093732.png (680x680, 153K)

Are you fucking joking? Pathfinder is the worst parts of 3.5, made somehow even shittier then they already were. Enjoy your utterly nonexistent class balance, fifteen books filled with trap options, and rules that have a secure the second you stray outside of combat dungeon crawling.

Nice, works better as a music video.

>SocMed photo is of you dressed like a cold and frigid bitch
What the fuck are you doing Candice?

I mean it is for western television. Most television in the west sucks dog shit

Have sex.

What are you talking about? The noteable ones:

>Fucks off to continue his pirating ways
>Goes on suicide killing spree after losing his wife
>Dies in a vault
>Shit ton die in Operation Blackie Out
>Remainder rape, pillage, or ball-less.

All these screencaps are so fucking crazy. What are these people like in the real world?

How else would they get their NPC points.

I have.
It's nothing special.

>you can shit on men all day everyday
>show women as the irrational over emotional people the majority of them are
>"thats sexist omg equality!!"

Can god flood the planet again? Please

Attached: 1553911386049.jpg (738x713, 90K)

>Working without a complain
My sides are in the sky. GGs D&D you get my vote just for this.

Attached: 1544935901260.jpg (844x1024, 67K)

dracaris

DOWAGER CIXIN

Feminism is literally spoiled brats asking for some good slap from daddy. But daddy doesn't do shit... for the moment.

The entire Game of Thrones arc has been subversion of the Hero Journey trope.

And women are mad because Dany didn't have her traditional "Hero's Journey" ending?

LOL!

Just made this: webm.red/2eQJ.webm

Thatcher
Current UK one
I think India had one that did ok
Mininmar's seems ok except for military running the show.
Germany's was ok until she went full retard with refugees.
Don't think Elizabeth fucked anything up.

Daddy issues.

they hate all men but cant say it about niggers

Off putting appearances while staring into their phones in solitude

Based Steve Blackman

Name a better show and we'll shit on that.

>Thatcher
>Current UK one
stupid nigger

>margaret thatcher
>theresa may
>angela merkel
>good

Catherine the Great
Theodora
St. Olga

>getting normies hooked and then destroying it all for them was the real Game of Thrones all along

Attached: 1557680056549.png (640x400, 72K)

I think you responded to the wrong person.

A random Steve Blackman.

What's happening?

Attached: 1557590612511.jpg (646x718, 80K)

>Current UK one
literally nobody thinks that probably not even her

Good as in moral, or good as in effective leaders?

Danaries no!

They legit think their opinion is the only one that matters and everyone needs to be like them. I blame all the single moms who raised them to hate men and and live life as cocky, smug, and emotional as they can be.

>imagine spending time and effort to individually click on every post to shitpost about having sex
No u

Attached: 1557715142302.jpg (1000x563, 61K)

Theodora was a whore but she managed top stop her incompetent cuck of a husband with delusions of grandeur from destroying was was left of the Roman Empire.
Elizabeth I was pretty chill too.

This guy gets it. People like us have played the long game with this; we know the show was gonna be shit from the get-go, were surprised at how much money they pumped into it, and stuck around for all of the everlasting memes.
It's ending, it's finally ending and the entirety of it is crashing and burning just like the Red Keep. It's wonderful and hilarious and I am loving every last second of these kidults attempting to wrap their brain around it.

Attached: Yessss.jpg (779x779, 82K)

daenerys targaryen in got turned mad like we all assumed she would and started burning hundreds of thousands of innocents to death with a dragon and all the femcels are seething

>the real Game of Thrones was the normalfags we fooled along the way

Attached: 1156123156461.jpg (282x272, 13K)

>>Show made by white guys based on a trash fantasy porn written by a white dude
>> Uh why is it guided by the white male viewpoint?

>if a woman doesn’t rule the world, the show is trash!

For ADHD there are medications user.
3.X games give you a lot of freedom, it's up to you how to use it.

Have a family and be happy anons

Attached: 0C56869B-8F52-47C9-9B80-9CC63C7D8433.jpg (431x404, 62K)

Pic related. I know quite a few people who legit believe anything social media or the news tells them.

>cousin sends me a link to a top 5 true life unexplained video
>all of the videos are clearly fake
>the 5th video is the part in batman v superman where flash defeats the armed robber
>cousin still thinks the video is real

I feel like people are getting dumber and dumber

Attached: 1540935233987.png (204x248, 4K)

>targarians have a history of being mentally ill psychos
>complain about dany going crazy
>women always saying how depressed they are and trying to raise "awareness" about their mental illnesses
>all of a sudden mental illness can't be genetics and run in the family

Only progressive when it suits them tbqh.

Attached: RAFBkm3 - Copy.gif (633x758, 13K)

Have sex

Attached: Yasss Queen.jpg (760x428, 144K)

>>the 5th video is the part in batman v superman where flash defeats the armed robber
>>cousin still thinks the video is real

Attached: 1531281285862.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>Thatcher
Fuck off. She did what she did to help close the iron curtain so you cunts wouldn't be speaking Russian today.

>May
Sacrificial lamb. Not her fault your country went full retard and can't agree on which way is right, let alone if it wants to leave or not.

>Merkel
Eh nobody has pointed out what she has done horrible other than refugees. And since she keeps getting elected with a powerful Germany, there must be something to her methods.

Attached: 1494311698176.jpg (242x144, 10K)

>the 5th video is the part in batman v superman where flash defeats the armed robber

Attached: 1538923279182.png (467x541, 267K)

Honestly the best advice.

Perfect. Good job user.

>She did what she did to help close the iron curtain so you cunts wouldn't be speaking Russian today.

Attached: 1553134730073.jpg (950x534, 46K)

>Can god flood the planet again? Please
Just grow a pair and show those whores their place, you faggot.

Imagine being so pathetic that you're willing to praise bad writing just because it made feminists mad.

Unironically the point is EXACTLY that, and the reason these thots are angry is that it's the only realistic depiction of women in the show.

nobody is actually praising the shit writing you stupid fucking cunt

Ive often wanted to see what would occur in major cities if the power went out for good. Watching all these onions beards and dumb white women getting robbed, shot, raped and beaten by the very minorites they put on a pedestal is gonna be a big redpill.

>"unlock the door honey a gang of black men have come to save us!!"

i have no thread to post this

FUCKING INTRODUCE SOME BLACK CHARACTER TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT THEN ANNOUNCE THAT HIS SUPER INTELLIGENT AND SECOND LATERS THAT HES GAY

awful garbage

Attached: agents-of-shield-season-5-cast.jpg (620x421, 258K)

Please elaborate

why are you watching a capeshit tv show?

>Serve Jewish interests
>Trust Jews
>Get betrayed

Yeah welcome to being white you stupid bitch.

I never understood the obsession with "ugh white male". Also I just hate the term white male in general because it doesn't make sense in the context it is used

This and they dont even realize it.

Good. I hate GoT since S3. These broads only care now because one of the characters they were rooting for has been butchered, derailed, and misinterpreted by D&D. These women were probably laughing and praising the fact that Stannis, Tywin, Baelish, and the rest of the male characters were demonized by the writers. But when it happens to Danny or Cersei, suddenly it's a tragedy? To hell with that.

Male fans should be the ones that should be insulted by the writers. I mean, seriously Jon as the contender for the throne? The man is an idiot, hypocrite, coward, compromised, and just generally a person you know that would cave at any moment.

In the latest episode, he told Danny he loved her, but when they were kissing he just couldn't go with it because they were related. This triggers Danny even further. Then why did Jon tell her he loved her if he doesn't even want to continue their relationship? Is he honestly this stupid?

OMG SHE SAID TWATWAFFLE HAHAHA SO CLEVER

Everyone's character arcs were pozzed, she's no special instance.

Feminism status: subverted

Never lusted after Sansa but bloody hell she looks fantastic like that.

most of white history has been throwing jews out though

A genetic study showed unambiguously that white Americans were actually about 99.6% white.

There are also more Germans in America than there are in Germany.

No, they don't. The entire system is based around dungeon crawling, if you want to do anything else you eat shit. There are objectively correct and incorrect builds for just about every class, and certain classes/archetypes that render others completely invalid (There is literally no reason to play anything else then a martial mastery fighter if you want to play a fighter at all) and literally anything you could like about it is done better in another game.

Because they’re entitled narcissists who can’t relate to a character unless said character is exactly like them.

>have sex

Attached: no.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

>"women are not crazy bitches!"
>goes on crazy bitch rant

Probably should look up to something that isn't a TV show charecter. Just a thought. Btw I'm sure these ladies are atheists. They'll never question why they are so unhappy, why they are so unfulfilled. I hope they live by a church and the bells remind them of their shit tier life choices. That would be ironic.

>"as women we are more than our bodies and gender!!"
>"wtf how come a woman isnt in charge!! Instead of a penis carrier!!"

Attached: 1557165837243.png (800x617, 606K)

brotherly love?

>the sjws are literally shitting themselves now that yass queen is hitler

Apparently it's a white man's fault even though the character's story arc shows escalating violence against those who oppose her.

butthurt misandrist women on twitter and alt right misogynists racists on Yea Forums are two sides of the same coin. the thinking man does not participate in political/social discussion on Yea Forums/the internet.

Ive learned most of society doesnt want real equality. To them equality is "take stuff away from white men and give them to blacks and women who neither earned it or deserved it"

You on your period, sweetie?

Social media and the news. These people are mega indoctrinated.

>I feel like people are getting dumber and dumber
People have always been dumb as rocks. They breed more.

Attached: 1345634648133.png (621x532, 372K)

Jon Snow knows nothing. Literally the only thing he's good at is fighting, which is ironically one of the few things his novel counterpart really isn't great at. And GURM points out numerous times that martial prowess shouldn't be the sole qualification for leadership.

So are you.

They don't want equality, they want supremacy.

>Arrested Development
Hey, that's the name of the show!

>foreshadow her growing insanity for 6 seasons.
>make it obvious it's due to her being inbred, just like her father.
>over and over again it's about how her actions are leading her to be just like her father.
>somehow ending up just like her father means the show is shitting on women.

Feminism is unironically a mental illness that requires lifelong institutionalization.

It's easy to see themselves in the character, and it's hard to watch the character that they've want to be lose/change course.

It's hinted at from the start Dany was gonna pull some hot and heavy shit, but it most of the people really mad are just in denial.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556168187557.jpg (604x321, 13K)

K I N O
I
N
O

How is Jon a hypocrite and a coward?
>cave at any moment
he's proved himself. He just wanted to keep her in check by lying sweet words to her.

The only Blackman I like

Attached: 1554148897836.png (1000x1000, 177K)

like fucking clockwork

Attached: oy_vey.png (612x232, 15K)

Fuck them
These are the same cunts that said YASSSS QUEEN in Episode 3 & defended that mess because they could project themselves into Arya

Episode 5 is back to business, you are not getting a Lord of the Rings ending

Attached: IMG_20190513_184249.png (603x640, 101K)

>youtubemultiplier.com/5cd9d76b9b0c5-hell-s-bells-kings-landing.php
YouTube 2 isn't initializing :(

Having no ability to follow a story isn’t a mental illness, they’re just women

Why are women like that allowed to own a computer or smartphone?

>Implying Dany was ever a good leader
Every decision she has ever made in Mehreen and after independent of her advisers was a bad one that made her position worse.

ah yes

Just a coincidence friend, a funny coinkydinky

Someone do Arya killing the Night King with Rules of Nature.

>Arrested Psychological Development is being 'stuck' in an emotional level of development. Depending on the timing of trauma (childhood, adolescent or teen) determines the symptoms of Arrested Psychological Development.

Get intelligent

I played years 3.X and D&D and we did way more than that. Hell in BECMI you started exploing and you had rules for wilderness from the second box, the blue one.
You are full of shit and a pathetic brainlet.
You are also tragically wrong on the specializations available. I never read something this stupid, not even in /tg/.

>watching GoT

Attached: 1556483170110.jpg (251x242, 11K)

DnD have 150 IQ confirmed.

Attached: IMG_20190511_200325.jpg (500x460, 51K)

The amount of cringe emanating from these tweets is impressive.

>In todays news, Candice Aiston murdered her entire family following a massive breakdown allegedly because of a Game of Thrones episode.

>twat, a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious, or a woman's genitals

equivalent of 'cuntwaffle' lmao

pretty gud

Jon turns his back on his word constantly. He was all for the Night's Watch until he got killed. Then he left the order and sided with the Starks. He was then crowned King in the North by the Northern Houses and told Danny he would never kneel to her because he represents the North. Then later on, he kneels to her, renouncing his title as King and reintegrating the North and the Vale into the Kingdoms. And now he's having second thoughts about his loyalty to the queen he just confessed his loved to, but is disgusted at the prospect of actually loving her, which drives further to insanity. He's going to probably end up killing her and end up either ruling the Kingdom he claimed he never wanted or reform the entire feudal system of Westeros. Either way, he turned on his supposed oaths, values, and loyalties numerous times and will probably to continue doing so.

Attached: 1557779323827.png (701x347, 230K)

I fucking love that

They took Jon killing the NightKing away from us and now they gonna taste there own poison and worse

This might be my favorite cultural happening ever wittiest in my life so far.

Also s/o to my Nigga GRRMartin for writing the ultimate villain, able to temp and subdue even millions of people in the real world

Obviously the progression towards Dany breaking like she did will be different in the books but the conclusion will be the same. DnD didn't just decide by themselves to have dany turn heel kek.

I can't believe people believed this cunt was anything but a spoiled bitch that wanted everything handed to her.

fill the void while i eat

*cohencidence

d&d are jews ?

get subverted

>I played years 3.X and D&D and we did way more than that.
And that was you, not the system. People can do all kinds of things in Pathfinder, but you are working against the system to do it, not with the system.
>You are also tragically wrong on the specializations available.
This is not an opinion, it's a mathematically demonstrable fact.

LOL yes

>And that was you, not the system. People can do all kinds of things in Pathfinder, but you are working against the system to do it, not with the system.
Most of these are rules explicitly stated.
>This is not an opinion, it's a mathematically demonstrable fact.
You are genuinely full of shit. Are you a 4rrie? Only 4rries are this retarded, not even GURPSfags are this bad.

I fucking hate culture warriors. Theyre fucking cretins. Always over analysing the most inane shit.
>wahhh this is say women are shit and white men are better
>wahhh the woman and brown people are killing the whites
Have sex and/or dilate depending on what tribe you've aligned yourself to.

Good shit.

I always hated the Targs and their retarded exception to the rules they believe they are above, such as incest. GURM even called the Targs, "invaders" and "conquerors." It would be completely contradictory to his views to have the Targs rule again and act like the Throne is what matters most when GURM makes the claim that it isn't.

It's just a white thing
no one in my shitholes cares like this, everyone's just silently disappointed

I find it funny that she even shit at Bernie, the biggest Cuck in the world lmao

Attached: ha ha ha.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Who the fuck retweets this kind of content?

lmao

Imagine defending the actions of a fictional Mass murderer.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-14 um 00.56.38.png (1244x1644, 1.51M)

Attached: wall street bull and girl.jpg (1600x1600, 881K)

Remember when she crucified all of those masters in a land that ran on a slave trade system. Then still had to make deals with Slave Trader in order to get the city running again because she understood jack shit about economics and commerce came to a halt.. Then she burned them all alive abandoned the city and forced a bunch of former slaves to abandon their lives to be nomads for her selfish cause.
Daenerys was never fit to rule.

You have to understand that killing men, especially white men, is a net benefit to the world, in their world view.

>Most of these are rules explicitly stated.
No, they weren't. There's a kingdom building system that amounts to addition and nothing more, there's an exploration system that amounts to a random encounter table, there's a research system that amounts to a single extended roll.
None of these systems have class features, feats, or spells that engage with them. They exist on their own in suspended status, while 90% of the actual mechanical options in the game are about hitting people better, with the rest being either linear number increases to skill rolls, or retarded shit like the fact that you actually need a fucking FEAT to gain the ability to call a truce
d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/call-truce/
>You are genuinely full of shit.
Are you actually so fucking out of touch that you don't know about tiers? The thing that was proven math before the pathfinder core book even hit? The fact that monks, rouges, and fighters are laughable in the face of clerics, wizards, and druids? Again, we aren't discussing opinions here, there are objectively entire classes that render others invalid through their existence.

I can't believe women are being portrayed as over emotional says woman in emotional tirade.

>Enemy combatants are the same as civilians
You're just as dumb and SJW's crying doesn't make this show well written.

That's the face of a woman who lives a sexually frustrated life. Women are not special, just like incels they lose their minds when they don't get good sex.

It's literally just people watching the entire show to have one specific paradigm of theirs validated, they don't give a shit about the show itself, or the deeper meanings it portrays. Ironically all they see is genders/skin colors fighting for dominance, it's embarrassing

>Do you need me to explain the difference between military prisoners and civilian woman and children?
It's still awful, lady.

>no you

People who don't have weapons and surrender are no longer combatants.

>killing prisoners is ok
Questionable morality on display here.

The same type of cunts like this one who know nothing of war scoff at the idea that women and children can be agents of a military or terrorist cell.
This is why the "poor women and children should be let in" tactic works on them because they're stupid emotional series of holes.

It was rape initially (in the show anyway). Dany acclimatizing to her lifestyle with the Dothraki is actually what shows her to be a strong female character. She embraces Drogo's extreme Masculinity, not only to survive, but she actually "enjoys" it.

Getting into the books, her enjoyment of physical pleasure actually gets in the way of her judgement, which was a coping mechanism she developed to survive Drogo. For example: She doesn't fin Quentyn Martell, and basically shuns him, despite him being part of the Dornish plan to provide support to Dany, in order for her to re-take the throne in Westeros.

(just my view though)

I'm just an Incel though, maybe women actually like being mis-treated at times, I don't fucking know.

No clue

honk honk

>She doesn't fin Quentyn Martell
*find Quentyn Martell sexually attractive

>I'm just an Incel though
Aren't we all honey ?

>They really hate women
Does no one know what Harlon's Razor is anymore? Why is literally everything some kind of terrible -ist?

user, people used this game for 20 years, not matter how much you seethe, and for way more than crawling.
There are retarded options because PF is partially showelware, but the core 3.5 is solid and you can still use older options if so you wish. 3.X games are toolboxes, and will always be.
Your tier bullshit needs a whole thread on its own, but let's say that generally speaking when dire problems with magic happen, is mostly people not using the rules properly.
When wotc created an edition of the game with your assumptions being valid (4ed), it failed spectacularly because none plays in such retarded way.
Now that you outed yourself as a retarded 4rried, please go back to Something Awful or RPG.net where you belong.
Shoo.

>silently disappointed
In what?

They live in a dark world, in their heads. Donald Trump watches Mexican Kids getting raped by Boarder Patrol, Christian Terrorists everywhere, Society Promotes rape.

They are in such a weird place....

>women actually like being mis-treated at times
Drogo balanced his fucking and rough manners with moments of gentleness and love
it's the hot-cold combo that gets em

>it's the hot-cold combo that gets em
This. You can spit in their faces and fuck them hard if you call them a princess every now and then and buy them a cute dog.

>d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/call-truce/
After a while they ran up of feats. Still playing a fighter that cleaves a giant with 1 blow or a cool witch with hexes or a lame oracle is more fun than any retarded shit you are thinking about.
Fuck off.

Even turbo normies expected better, and so did I desu. Season 7 wasn't even half as bad as season 8, it's amazing how hard they fucked the show up. It almost takes talent to make a mess of things like this and make events like Cleganebowl seem boring to watch.

True, maybe she spent all her time looking for a "replacement" to Drogo, her passion being yet another weakness in her judgment, along with her young age.

these two have never had sex

>user, people used this game for 20 years, not matter how much you seethe, and for way more than crawling.
Again, I full well know this. That doesn't change the fact that this is a terrible option, there are better games to do this for, and the only argument you have is
>Well it's popular so clearly it's good
Which we both know isn't going to fly on this board of all places.
>when dire problems with magic happen, is mostly people not using the rules properly.
Nope. Again, this discussion has been done to death for the past decade and a half, it has been soundly concluded that that's a load of horeshit, or do I need to get the fucking bingo card out.
Oh, and as much as you try and strawman and run away with those goalposts, 4e is shit as well. It's shit for different reasons, but still shit.

>turbo normies
youre one of them faggot, the show has been on a sharp decline since season 4, complete garbage the last few years. kill yourself normalfag

>Still playing a fighter that cleaves a giant with 1 blow
Better hope you like that, it's the only valid type of fighter to play.

tu quoque, user.

That discussion was made by theorycrafters that essentially had one single effect on the game: delay its development for few years creating 4ed.
The rest is internet horseshit, or losers trying to shill their own system.

>Jon kills Yass Queen, dies in the attempt

>Arya gets throne because she's experienced war from the perspective of the smallfolk and regained humanity and will dedicate to a peaceful rule blah blah

"Trademark" shock death in Jon, female wins the game. Everyone's happy

Nope. Different fighters that you can build can all do that.
So tell me user, which system do you play?

Again, keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about. There were entire threads of this stuff on any rpg site you care to mention of people running actual full fights in game to demonstrate how this shit worked. You can find most of them if you poke around long enough.

Leaks say Jon kills Dany and takes the black and Bran becomes king. Every leak by the same guy has been correct this season. Nice try though.

>She did what she did to help close the iron curtain so you cunts wouldn't be speaking Russian today.
Aнoн, И...

Oh you can build different fighters for sure. It's just every single one of them is demonstrably inferior to full attacking every round. Want to use trip and rush for crowd control? Eat shit, CMD outscales CMB trivially, even assuming the enemies you're fighting aren't flying or of the wrong size category and thus just get to ignore you. Wanna disarm and feint to mess with foes? Works for a few levels until enemies stop wielding weapons and once again just grow immune to combat maneuvers.
>So tell me user, which system do you play?
How about you actually respond instead of desperately trying to find something to shift the goalposts to and ignore what I'm saying with?

be less obvious kiddo