WHY DOES EVERYTHING FUCKING EXPLODE FROM FIRE?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING FUCKING EXPLODE FROM FIRE?

IS THIS LIZARD BREATHING TERMITE OR SOME SHOT?

Attached: 05137.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
youtu.be/ZhCFiHMSyAw
youtube.com/watch?v=9IFFNgku5fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NAPALM BABY

GET SOME

MMM i just love the smell of white people burning in the morning

>what is thermal stress

>fire doesn't explode
>investigate the red keep
>not one Iron Banker was harmed in the disaster

>BREATHING TERMITE
termites eat wood retard

>SHOT
autocorrect phoneposters need to be culled

it was clearly an inside job by the iron bank

It's because King aerys Danny's father placed wildfire all over the city right before he died and the dragon's fire now is making those caches explode. It's actually 10 and a 10 poetry

so does fire you mongoloid

It's magical fire from a dragon who can only fly thanks to magic. What's hard to understand about magical godzilla breath exerting force beyond that you would expect from a mere flamethrower?

Attached: 1518171561053.gif (602x452, 55K)

>buildings explode

Attached: 1544070154544.jpg (626x756, 181K)

It was an inside job

why was this one dragon so unbelievable op dodging a gazillion arrows whilst the other two were oneshot.

>A dragon whose elemental breath weapon is termites
ok, you D&D nerds, now you've gone too far

DRAGONFIRE CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!

>fuel/air mixture lit on fire doesn't explode

Attached: Eww, you like big guys_.jpg (640x480, 222K)

*dragon breath sticks to kids*
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

Flamethrowers in world war 2 were known to explode bunkers

White people on fire still smell better than niggers

Plot armor mixed with being the best of the 3

Because much bigger and older dragons did the same to Harrenhal and the stones there melted. They didn't explode.

They showed the >implying Gas or whatever gay shit they used years ago. So it was making it worse.

Can dragon fire melt wood beams?

i assumed it was similar to napalm which i think is now banned from military use because it fucking wrecks everything

its all the wildfire hidden under the city that her dad put there. shes just finishing what he started.

>Pillars of the Red Keep tower already snapped before the fire even fucking TOUCHES the stone base, which gets sliced in half magically

L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 05130.jpg (1406x1080, 177K)

these dragons are not realistic enough for me

It's called a pressure wave. Learn physics, moron.

You can see wildfire bombs exploding when Daenerys burns the city. You hear the booms and the fire is green.

He only problem with this episode are 2 things

Fire explodes things, harrenhal was melted not exploded
Rhaenys and her full grown dragon were shot down at hellholt, a dragon 2-3 times the size of Drogon was taken down. But that little midget was fine with 1000 dragonarrows after him

>jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>the bank is bankrupt and will no have to be bailed out
WOW (((iron bank)))) are gonna have a tough time explaining this one. get out now! the goyim knows!

Why on earth couldn't it be both? Stones that weren't directly fired on could have still been close enough to melt.

based

WHY IS THERE A DRAGON IN THAT SHOT!?

THEY DON'T EXIST IN REAL LIFE

I'm sorry but how did the green dragon get sniped from one dude from behind a mountain but a million fucking ballistae couldn't take down one at close range

>it was easier to hit the larger dragon
Wow, I wonder why?

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

DRAGON FIRE CAN'T MELT STONE BEAMS

Drogon has always been shown/written to be the strongest of the 3.

>SOME SERFS ARE BORN,
MADE TO RAISE THE BANNER

Because if they exploded at Harrenhal, the towers wouldn't still be standing, they'd have been turned to rubble.

drogon came straight down and strafed all the scorpions, they didn't have time to aim

daenerys has space beams based on hutchison technology which is actually aaaaancient alieeeun technology

Attached: childress.jpg (399x409, 42K)

Surprise vs. awareness, I guess.

nobody cares for logic in cgi

its fuckin retarded

Attached: naifan-zhang-kda.jpg (1920x942, 545K)

Dragon fire is so hot it can melt stone, really they should have made dragon breath bright white to show this

>Some say the actions of D- "Anni" that day were the reason westeros and eossos remained free of war and rebellion by other lords/power seekers. Overwhelming power, and the willingness to use it being displayed by the monarch.

>The world without (fill in the blank)

Attached: 23042x.jpg (600x600, 55K)

King's landing doesn't seem to have plumbing, so everything was covered in shit, which produces methane.

Attached: 1557776567076 copy.jpg (850x558, 97K)

controlled demolition

Is there an edit of Fortune Son playing when the dragon is burning kings landing?

>The Smell of Niggers
why'd you have to remind me?

The extremely high temperatures cause gases to expand rapidly, leading to the explosion of hard brittle objects like rock.

>WHY DOES EVERYTHING FUCKING EXPLODE FROM FIRE?

If you want the real answer, it's because this kind of physics based environment destruction is the latest meme in Houdini, the software the SFX subcontractors use. They probably did it because they could and then whoever dipshit(s) they demoed it to was impressed and said "do it for everything". Only problem is, kings landing looked like it was made with LEGO blocks. I could go on and on on why the stones look like they have no weight to them etc but the short story is that it's the hottest meme right now and we'll look back on it like we do 90s CGI. Also notice how the ground looks like shit when you see birds eye shots of people running. Horrible work.

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Season-6-by-Rodeo-FX-6.jpg (1280x738, 88K)

green dragon was weak from fighting undead viseryion. He had a huge gap in his armor which is where the initial shot landed.

Do you mean the song 'It ain't me' by any chance?

>IF IT DIE
>IN THIS WORLD
>WHO WILL KNOW
>OF MY TAXES
youtu.be/ZhCFiHMSyAw

Why didn't they make armor for the dragens?

Attached: the-art-of-raymond-swanland-4.jpg (1469x1950, 278K)

This is the correct answer. I have similar feelings towards the snow effects in the earlier seasons. There's this ever-present "light snow" effect which looks identical to a tacky AfterEffects particle plugin I often use.

They're wyverns, not dragons

youtube.com/watch?v=9IFFNgku5fA

kek, source on song? very relaxing

CERSEI DID S03E05

Attached: lost magic 7117479 a.jpg (720x479, 53K)

One thing that drives me nuts (and you can easily see it on the characters on the staircase right before cleganebowl) is the fuzzy frame around all the characters being mixed into the CGI background

that's the isis theme song dude

What’s this from?

>everything
not the rock jon hid behind

>not saleel al-sawarim

Attached: MasoodAzhar-770x433.jpg (770x433, 50K)

Magic

>green fire

q*ffar btfo

dragon fire is literally magic

He means thermite.

>TERMITE

Attached: 30vjop.jpg (749x500, 80K)

>Rhaenys and her full grown dragon were shot down at hellholt
through a freak shot to the eye

Goldencloaks are all hardcore
Dragons burn them to the bone
Hearts and minds thrown out the door
Dragonfire sticks to kids

>OOH THEY'RE POINTING THE SCORPIONS AT YOU!
IT AIN'T ME, IT AIN'T ME, I AIN'T NO RIGHTFUL HEIR.

King's Landing was inside job

>Horrible work

this. i thought the clone-tool Iron Fleet was noticeably bad. Lots of the ships had their masts in one of only 2 or 3 positions, and the rest were identical copies.

it was utter shit, really lazy work.

My mistake, yea that one

That was the one thing more or less okay with the episode. Drogons fire is supposed to be that devastating if he goes full power. Makes it just more stupid tough that Dany didn't get KL the moment she arrived in Westeros with three dragons. Nobody could've done shit against her, next to no casulties since back then she was still "sane" and she oculd've used all of Westeros armies against the Night King since nobody would dare to oppose her openly.

Attached: 1535291234938.jpg (432x289, 28K)

How could Jons small wall withstand Viserions full blast when it should've pulveriszed half Winterfell?

Drogon has higher cruiser speed. Dany only flied him full speed last season. Before that only NK did and you could barely notice the Viserion before he started blasting the wall apart.

kek

i know but the image of a dragon breathing termites was amusing

league of legends

D&D nerfed the Scorpions since they were too strong last episode.

He was making a turn, which slowed him down, making easier to hit him.
When Dany attacked the Euron's fleet, she straight up did that maneuver with going from the sun side, full speed. The rest of the victory relied on scorpions being fucking too slow to rotate.

I would actually appreciate some kind of autistic fanfic in-world explanation for this, and the writers will clearly not oblige.

I mean, how do the masters think dragons create their fire? Is it some kind of magical phosperous maybe? I remember reading a book years ago that postulated that dragons achieved flight by having hydrogen bladders, which they could expel and ignite- but hydrogen would cause things to blow up.

Any serious explanations gentlemen?

>Crownlands
>white

Drogon has the hottest mixtape 2019, KINGS BURNING

based meguposter

Attached: megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_yui_niikyouzou__18cea67e609413f47f13bcf757dc4 (600x881, 747K)

>It's because King aerys Danny's father placed wildfire all over the city right before he died and the dragon's fire now is making those caches explode
Cool theory, but how come nobody found those in the last 20 years?

>what is thermal transfer
user, even if the fire was liquid, it wouldn't transfer enough heat in a few seconds to explode bricks.

one got surprise raped by the night king and theother got surprised raped by the scorpion

once the dragon had the high ground they didn't stand a chance

HOW'D IT GET BURNED?! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!?

t. someone who doesn't watch the show

Just had to shitpost upon seeing OP's thread.

post webm of the scene

>terMITE
>WAIT I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

...Yes because of ammunition caches....

stone that is permeable to water and air acts like a container that, when contents (water air) are heated rapidly, will cause sudden expansion, causing the stone to explode

I love the smell of dragonfire in the morning.

Attached: maxresdefault (74).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

The magic lizard is shooting magic fire. Deal with it.

>termite breathing dragons
>stone eating termites
What kind of fantasy zerg/tyranid is this? And I wish we really had those.

my sides

Attached: feminismloldragon.jpg (993x520, 138K)

It's the heat, you fucking retard. Intensive heat makes stone go boom. It's not rocket science.

no shit, he asked specifics

Replace "feminism" with "women".
God I fucking hate women.

DRAGON FIRE CAN'T MELT STONE STAIRS

Houdini is unironically better than GoT shows with it though,they just fucked up

PERSECUTION OF THE TAXES
CHOSEN RACES COUNT FOR NOTHING

I was going to do
>women
>any kind of power or position of responsibility
>society

But the image wasn't really big enough.

>And meanwhile the shitskins are everywhere raping white women and killing white children

Don't EVER fucking tell me that D&D aren't /ourguys/ after that. Jesus Christ i've never seen a better allegory.

what about the dancing braavosi?

I've got to admit, when I saw it I did think to myself, "yeah that's about right."

not a theory, they said that in the show, and the lannisters knew about it