Guys

Guys

What if Bran warged into Dany and made her kill all those people?

Attached: olhos.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what if bran warged into MUH

What if Bran warged into the bells and made them ring REALLY loud and that's why Dany went bonkers?

I still believe Bran is the true final boss

Attached: Brun Stolk.png (1181x1181, 1.1M)

Bran caused the genocide. He set in motion all the events leading up to it by telling Jon of his heritage. Why would a character like Bran, who is no longer in touch with humanity care about that unless the three eyed raven intends to rule westeros.

What if Bran wargs into the dragon in the next episode and kills Dany and her army because she puts Tyrion on trial and tries to kill Jon?

>three-eyed raven story

LMAO

>all according to keikaku

also this shit is gonna suck. Bran as King only works if he was the typical punished magician George originally outlined him to be. If he's just an unfeeling NEET weirwoodnet addicted husk like the rest of us then it just feels weird.

Bran was busy warging into anyone who can masturbate - he's addicted to it.

>dude, it doesn't fit le archetype
You don't understand shit.

it's not even that it doesn't fit the archtype it's just stupid and doesn't make sense because it hasn't been built up to that conclusion at all.

He is literally a fucking robot and unsuited to any sort of leadership role.

>real life makes sense
You're not watching LotR, child. Time to grow up, brainlet.

?????

real life tends to typically make sense??

>?????
>??
They're question marks, not statement marks. Only femme brains find it necessary to use more than one. Kill yourself, gay dunce.

>this buttmad about being called out on your absurdity

stay mad and have sex

>y-you're mad!
I see that you can't even imagine how people can operate if they don't feel their way through life like your retarded, woman-brained ass. Thanks for proving me right.

No I mean I literally know you're frustrated, because you are making it obvious. You literally cannot operate in this very thread without behaving like a retard. Your hypocrisy is so glaring and so obvious I genuinely don't really know how to respond to you here. It's just so stupid. But I should have expected this considering your previous posts.

What if Bran warged into D&D and made them write these horrible scripts?

>nuh uh!
>it's what i said!
Funny how this is the first time you managed to write like a white person in this thread. I guess I must've made you mad enough to put in some effort for the first time in your mutt life, eh Mary?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y

Too busy warging into the peasants getting raped by Dothraki.

gee must've missed the first post you replied to then

>now that Euron is dead Bran has to warg into a tick and kill Drogon with Lyme disease.

bravo d&d

>the one that doesn't start with a capital letter
So, that's proof of you not knowing how to act white. Keep digging, absolute retard who doesn't know when to stop. Show all your friends how poorly you were raised. :^)

takes two to tango fren

unfortunately for you I am a lot smarter than you and I know I can convince you that I am more stubborn given enough time. Also I am whiter than you so don't go there.

>fren
>i em smrt!
You have brown eyes. There's no possibility of you being whiter than me. You can't even write like a white person when someone explains what you're doing wrong. You lose, ape.

can he warg into both the rapist and the raped?