Who will kill this animal?

Who will kill this animal?

Attached: grey-worm-got.jpg (1249x856, 151K)

N

he'll die on his own from purple drank diabetes

M

I like how the actor for Grey Worm got a bit fatter for this season.
This fits well as historically eunuchs often were quite fat due to having no genitals.

Attached: stannis.jpg (890x890, 144K)

>The Bloke Who Plays Grey Worm Was Screaming “Mike Pence” During The 'GoT' Battle

Why are brits so obsessed with American politics? I don't even know who the Mike Pence equivalent in the UK is nor do I care.

Attached: Untitled.png (1432x752, 1.6M)

i'm hoping for a battle between him and jon.

He got so fat and bloated

Most punchable face in the seven kingdoms

fairly certain Jon will have to kill him, right after Dany

So what kind of dickless is he? Still got his balls?

Nope. Root and stem.

I was always kind of indifferent to gray worm but after having his relationship with Missandei shoved down our throats for multiple seasons I despise this worthless faggot character and hope he dies in the worst possible way

I always thought he'd form an epic bromance with Theon over their lack of penis.

>implying you wouldn't have done the same if it was your gf
>your first gf that you've never had before
Fuck off

t. Torgo Nudho

If you want to play out your mommy issues that bad fuck off and don't pretend you can lead an army into a battle where a million innocent lives are at stake.

Showing Unsullied as ruthless mercenaries only loyal to their employer was a pretty good move, I have to say. The show hasn't really emphasized their problems before.

>you're dickless? I'm dickless too!
> i

The lannister army didn't really give up because they picked their swords back up, so it was just a matter of survival. Grey Worm did nothing wrong.

arya

He'll become the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard on Brans council.

nigger gonna nig

in the books all of the unsullied are fat

So the guy who plays Grey Worm is gay

>mfw someone knocks the top of my ice cream off

This. Something has to replace the Night's King and Jon fight.

Attached: 298815-large.jpg (600x338, 29K)

L

>Because they are eunuchs, the Unsullied will not succumb to bloodthirsty or sexual urges in the midst of battle

ambiguous in the show, all we know is that he did ''many things'' with missandei

Why are you all acting like he just flipped out on his own? Greyworm held fast until Dany opted to ignore the surrender and start burning shit.

He was literally being a dutiful soldier following orders.

No it isn't. It is explicitly stated that they don't have a cock or balls. 'Many things' means she fingered his asshole and he ate her pussy.

You don't need a penis to fall in love.

Have you noticed this guy is literally jawless? Look at him from the side, his chin melts into his neck

>It is explicitly stated that they don't have a cock or balls
in the books yes, in the show it isn't specified.

Some whore.

>Your enemies killed your gf without mercy
>Your war chief keeps burning your enemy soldiers
>Let me just stay here like a cuck instead of killing the remaining enemies

Too much HFCS and onions in his food

He was clearly a vengeful fuck. See how he looks at Tyrion after he tells Dany to stop the attack if the bells start ringing.

A worm needs to be squished under the foot. I hate that fucking goblino now.