What mental disease is she suffering from? What would the modern psychiatric diagnosis say?

What mental disease is she suffering from? What would the modern psychiatric diagnosis say?

Attached: 1557774529494.jpg (536x437, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yLKTnF6fLyw
quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-Neuroscience-Psychology-Neurology-and-Psychiatry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inbred freak

NPD, affluenza, god complex

Bells Syndrome
ring ring ring

she is a femcel.

gets denied sex and shoots up a city.

Attached: stannis.png (1035x770, 1.44M)

she's gotten really fed up of waiting for the books to come out.

B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

Turbo hotness

Mainly borderline personality disorder. And yes i'm a psychfag.

Menstruation

Autism

she unironically had stockholm syndrome.
also inbred.

that's called having a vagina

Dickus Absentieus

After a prolonged period of being denied sex, your brain begins to change shape, rational and otherwise easy decision become impossible and you must take your rage out on innocents.

You suffer from this user

syphillis rotting her brain

Based and Bloodpilled

BPD
C-PTSD

I gotta say I thought Emilia was a garbage actor but she did a pretty good job acting like a psychopath, her expressions during this scene were creepy as fuck. Unless its not an act...

Also do they explain why the bells cause her to freak out? The leaks claim it has to do with Drogo but they never show anything like that

>BPD
No episodes of mania or depression without real causes behind it.

cucked by sansa-itis

Attached: sansa-stark-and-jon-snow-in-game-of-thrones.jpg (1300x650, 116K)

Sociopathy, Narcissist personality disorder.
Borderline Schizophrenia, probably Schizoaffective.
t. shrink

yfw some sociologists propose a "Dragon Queen Syndrome" and then claims Trump has it and we have to get him out of office

Attached: smug black girl in glasses 1548467806200.jpg (456x402, 30K)

barren uterus syndrome

>Emilia was a garbage actor but she did a pretty good job acting like a psychopath
>Emilia good at acting like psycho

Yes, it comes naturally to her

Attached: emilia_eyebrows.gif (508x200, 1.9M)

>Borderline Schizophrenia
No hallucinations (House of the Undying doesn't count, those were 'real visions'), no deliriums (she is a 'dragon' after all), no communication/thinking disorganization. On which criteria would you diagnose it?

Her father also keep hearing bells.

Nothing really. she is just an asshole.

you dont suddenly become mentally ill in your early 30s

>What mental disease is she suffering from? What would the modern psychiatric diagnosis say?
They would say some retarded garbage.

She just realizes all she really has is her dragon. She has never actually been good at leading. She has to be paranoid. She realizes she has no actual skill for discerning friend from foe. All she is capable of doing is burning shit.

Misophonia is a disorder in which certain sounds trigger emotional or physiological responses that some might perceive as unreasonable give the circumstance. Those who have misoponia might describe it as when a sound “drives you crazy.” Their reactions can range from anger and annoyance to panic and the need to flee.

You're wrong, but it'd take me a long time to explain you how it works. Maybe grab the DSM-V and take a look.

When did stannis warn against targs? Robert did that.

Spurn.

That's not strictly speaking true.

It usually happens in your childhood if it's a personality disorder, or else in late teens early twenties for things like schizophrenia...

But you can lose your shit at any time in response to trauma or substance abuse etc etc

>Says beforehand, “So fear then”
>A sea of brainlets can’t understand that she wanted to strike fear into generations of Westerosi while taking revenge

If you can’t understand why this is kino you’re a lost cause with shit taste

whats it's like being less of a scientist than astrologers

She cant have childrean and her nephew wont fuck her so she has to burn woman and children

Killing surrendering soldiers is not even her intention

Women with hysteria exhibit a wide array of symptoms, including anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, (paradoxically) sexually forward behaviour, and a "tendency to cause trouble for others".

Attached: hysteria.png (1222x462, 525K)

Watching various clips of her from past seasons, looking for little clues and foreshadowing, I would say that PTSD is very much present in her.

Not him but it's fine.
Some aspects of psychology like neurology are hard science.... counseling and psychotherapy, is more of an art form.

Not all schizophrenics suffer from hallucinations.
I said borderline because she doesn't suffer from all the positive and negative symptoms, the comorbidity is too high, hence why i said possible schizoaffective, rather than schizophrenic.

neurology is not part of psychology you dirty jew

she is literally Hitler on a dragon

paranoia

Yes it is. Or rather, psychology and psychiatry are part of neurology now.

She had several traumatic events in her childhood.

Hallucinations are one of the defining criterion of schizophrenia though. I wouldn't go with schizoaffective either, due to the proper lack of episodes that have no apparent cause. The traumas of war are a reasonable origin.

desire for manlet cock

Attached: Jon-Snow-Smiling-Game-Thrones.jpg (728x728, 48K)

She’s like 20 in the show. 18-20 is typically when childhood trauma and mental disorders kick in.

sure is.

It was taught as a module in my psych BA, then that led to a cognitive neuroscience MA. The study of the mind is rather broad.

There are a variety of approaches that all fall under the colloquial umbrella of "psychology".

Comorbidity is too high, and she's a fictional badly written character.
I stand with my diagnosis.
>Hallucinations are one of the defining criterion of schizophrenia
Not necessarily.

Alright retards, let's have an example that you might more easily understand.
Imagine if some nerd got superman powers and he wants to take over the world.
Which strategy would be more effective, deposing all the bad despots and corrupt politicians, and hoping that everyone would be appreciative enough to prop him into legitimate institutional power,

or just turn a couple of cities into craters?

depends.

If i had to classify based on the last 2 episodes id say it is PPD, but that would have to be present constantly from childhood.

I think its just poor writing.

I dont think I even need to respond to this brainlet logic

Vagina

Schizophrenia is a broken term that doesn't mean much. you can have two people with entirely different sets of symptoms and each will be classified as schizophrenic.

>I dont think I even need to respond to this brainlet logic
Oh, the irony.

she was never a good strategist. the last cities who surrendered to her all reinstated slavery. she was tired of being a weak egalitarian idealist.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Bipolar, and also autism (hence the bells)

The first one

Greatest TV episode of all time? Only nerds will think otherwise.

I've never seen the stupid series but it seems like they finally made her look good?

Nah, you probably shouldn't, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. At least Two psychologists have just told you you are wrong and you arent deviating from your pre-existing narrow schema.

>Jon fucks Dany so good that she burns down cities after a week without it
>Ramsay fucks Sansa so hard that it undoes five seasons of character development
These manlets need to be stopped

Badwritingtitis

autism

Bad writing

>art form
I can't wait until society collapses and you faggots will be one of the first ones to get fucking hanged right after niggers

I realised I have never checked out her wikifeet page.

am I going to be disappointed?

Narcissistic personality disorder with grandiose features.

Bran in the headis

not him but not even psychologists take it seriously, i am one. just stick with dsm3.

Brain aneurysm

Since when did Dany turn into Trump?

Attached: comic-book-guy-pondering1.png (320x407, 66K)

she kills millions

what do you think the effect of saying such a thing is?.. surely you don't think I care what some nobody thinks.

You must just be saying that to feel better. That's pretty funny

Its not art it's simple manipulation

to save trillions.

paranoid schizophrenia

From my copy of the DSM-5 I'd say Borderline or Narcissistic personality disorder.

Attached: 20190513_141838.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

>you dont suddenly become mentally ill in your early 30s
She was 13 when she got plowed by Aquachad.

Emilia had a stoke IRL, her acting has been terrible since then, go easy on her.

Technically speaking everything is part of neurology. When you get right down to it.

Justness

Attached: 1557781940122.png (1000x1000, 1.11M)

youtu.be/yLKTnF6fLyw
>I will take what is mine with fire and blood
>fire
>and blood

She's not "mad" or psychotic in any sense. She told you exactly why she did what she did - "fear it is" and "for future generations." It's realistic - the secret is there's no difference between you and "evil" people like Hitler in terms of psychological structure unless someone is schizo. You just have different attitudes. Anyone can rationalize anything - everyone is evil, in a sense.

t. M.A., Psychology

D&D said in the post-show interview that she snapped when seeing the red keep. knowing it was what her family built and it was now being occupied.

Of course its manipulation. The mind is malleable, you are being molded constantly by everything you experience.

Some people need to be altered, call it manipulation call it guided... whatever you want, sometimes it is for the good.

I'm certainly not a huge fan of psychoanalysis and things like that. Drug therapies are overused and not scientific etc. But it serves a purpose.

If you get right down to it, its all physics.
Unless you are some sort of cartesian dualist.. then who knows.

Do people need to be spoon-fed something like that? Isn't it common sense that the notion of good and evil is entirely subjective.

they just hand pseudoscience degrees out like candy these days apparently
quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-Neuroscience-Psychology-Neurology-and-Psychiatry
why dont we look at what an actual psychiatrist says instead of some brainlet undergrads

Such a shit excuse. Why did she even kill innocent people? Cersei was the only person she needed to kill. Her going mad makes no sense at all. Remember when she locked up her dragon because she THOUGHT it burnt a child alive. Yes she did kill execute people. But so did Ned Stark, so has Jon Snow and Robert Stark. Makes no fukin sense, you can tell D&D rushed this season so they never have to do it again. Dany only punished bad people. Such a terrible epsiode and season. Prime example of how artists today only do their work for money and money only.

Attached: jikgzmzw31az.jpg (640x623, 35K)

edgy as fuck brah

But at least she made us happy

But, isn't it?

>Literally 0 close ups on her face after she goes ballistic
Were D&D just too dumb to figure out we should actually see her expression as she's burning people by the thousand? Did she object to a scene like that? Or was it determined that she's not good enough actress to play it well?

Attached: 1397771963235.jpg (250x241, 13K)

Also fuck D&D for ruining the Night King. I'm only watching this season just to see what happens, nothing else. I don't even enjoy them.I even know how it ends due to leaks that have been proven to be right due to this episode. The Night King should have been the main focus of this show, not who gets elected fucking president.

>they just hand pseudoscience degrees out like candy these days apparently
University degrees have lost value since almost everyone has one.
>quora.com
Awful source of information.

nah it took like 6 years actually... Iv read quite a bit more about the issue than is contained a Quora article....That to me is just kinda cute.

That's a great question. People do indeed need to be spoonfed that everyone is capable of good and bad things. There's no special switch or "chemical imbalance" that makes people evil unless they're biologically schizo. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error

>Isn't it common sense that the notion of good and evil is entirely subjective.
/his/ here, not at all actually. The general populace thinks good/evil is a direct, clear cut concept; not subjective or nuanced at all. But rarely do people look any further into the subject than that.

>quora
>bad
>mfw these tards dont even know what their profession is

>What mental disease is she suffering from?
Female hysteria. Literally gets cured by receiving dick.
>What would the modern psychiatric diagnosis say?
It would say she's a strong independent woman and that society is to blame for all her problems so it was actually the patriarchy that burnt down King's Landing, not Dany.

i think i have it too. pls help me

>quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-Neuroscience-Psychology-Neurology-and-Psychiatry
>Quora

you might as well link yahoo answers while you're at it

I don't think so. I think we have notions of right and wrong that an overwhelming number of people will recognize as accurate in most contexts.. reasonably advanced mammals, even rats seem to have notions of fair play, they share etc etc..

Not that we always do right, of course that's not true and there are bad people, but I think overall there is a right and wrong.

Its a massive massive conversation though, it literally have to research. Don't really have the space here.

Interesting topic though.. one of the biggest there is

PMS obviously

autism

based and redpilled

Anger issues, low self esteem, insecurity, low IQ, incel syndrome

Cuteness
Based

>literally too dumb to tell the difference between a well cited professional/hobbyist posted site and semianonymous shitposting site
yep it's another psychologist here to give us his inane opinion

Get psychiatric help

Her whole life has been trauma after trauma, a psychiatrist would dump pills down her throat

>cucked by sansa-itis
This, she had femlet envy.

Attached: latest[1].png (993x1080, 992K)

Iv read....it must be hundreds of papers on the matter.. empirical research, philosophy, ethics, history of the issue etc etc

You just linked to a quora article, so what?

>my family built this city
>it is rightfully mine
>better burn it all down lol

i know

Attached: 1400783966108.jpg (800x480, 59K)

>If I can't have it, no one can
Based

It might have worked.

You've read hundreds of papers debating whether neurology is part of psychology? Are you just 12 and larping as a psychologist?

>suddenly
She's been mentally ill for the whole show

but thats literally all women

She's been setting people and things on fire since season one, she's a pyromaniac.

Megalomania

No, this is what you do when you want to learn about a thing. you read ..and read and read and read and read.

I started with Descartes' 6th and went from there....it was horrible and it took years.

But she promised Tyrion she wouldnt destroy the city if the city surrendered which they did

Her nephew won't let her touch his peepee

while posting on quora -- a yahoo answers knockoff. that often nullifies whatever citations it originally had, since it's now being posted via a shoddy source. you could have a foxnews article about climate change, that's actually well-sourced and researched. but since it's still a foxnews article, it diminishes whatever point it hoped to make.

Feminism

And everyone literally swore loyalty to her which they betrayed?

Fuck the midget. He helped his brother escape.

BPD.
>impulsive behaviors
>paranoia
>unstable sense of values and goals
>switches between loving and hating others
>mood swings
>fear of abandonment
>difficulty controlling anger
t. Borderline

bells palsy

Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Dependent Personality Disorder, Pre-Menstrual Syndrome

this guy gets it

Attached: F03C848C-29D1-4050-B8BB-8660C57C784A.png (600x450, 308K)

Her best work yet, character assassination aside woman worked with what she had.

GODS she was cute in that episode

Can someone explain why they did not make the eyebrows white?

this but unironically
branding someone with any made up psycological disorder is probably one of the easiest ways to falsely discredit them
the fact that shrinks have this much power over someone's reputation is scary, they can literally make people seem like monsters even if they are innocent

Attached: hitman monkey.jpg (409x475, 52K)

Because it would've looked like she had clouds bouncing about on her face.

Some people are just assholes.

Femcel rage

Attached: Samantha-Jewel-Hernandez-3.jpg (500x700, 12K)

BEFORE GAME OF THRONES ENDS
I WANT ONE PERSON DEAD
JUST ONE
FUCKING SANSA
BURN HER
KILL HER
DESTROY HER
FUCKING CANCEROUS BITCH

kek

mad cow disease

Nah, this wasn't chronic. that's the problem, it just seemed to happen out of nowhere.

Are you okay?

I had a gf like this before, she said she slit her wrists because I wouldn't go to lunch with her so I called her a manipulative cunt and laughed when she said it was over

bitch syndrome triggered by cock deficiency mixed with double dose of SANSAitis

Attached: 1371101667138.gif (500x250, 822K)

Some genetic deformity mixed with living her early formative years as a pawn and then suddenly being thrust into power too quickly
Not a good combo. Also symbolic of the modern women’s movement and its affect on ourculture in a way

She has a severe lack of vitamin dick.

Same. She probably won't die.

based roasties gonna roast

GoT is a lowkey documentary on the growing epidemic of incels.

rapid onset character development

Theranos syndrome

Attached: 43D21D6F-2B58-42B3-9B1C-DA4B557B559F.jpg (980x420, 22K)

So based on Dunken & Donuts' commentary, her only reason to massacre the citizens was the fact that Cersei was staying in the RK and that made the rest personal for her?
What do you psychfags make out of that?

This

and Jon MIGHT have given her syphilis lol
she didnt want the sheep skin condom
(whore)

>grab the DSM-V and take a look.
lol, there is more fantasy in that book than in LOTR

the spice king was based

They would say:
"Bet she got a high pH pussy"

neurology isn't a social science brainlet

Years of nephew fucking and based basement bukakkes. It's like everyone forgets her brother jiggled her titties like it was nothing.

not getting the vitamin D

All three

>Implying that my girl will lose this one.

Attached: 1555472303-Sophie_Turner_Sansa_Stark_Game_of_Thrones_season_8.jpg (600x450, 41K)

i have misophonia with whistling

scientologist detected

>What mental disease is she suffering from? What would the modern psychiatric diagnosis say?

Roastosis

I don’t know why Jon isn’t banging this chick and board wth her madness

NPD/sociopath AKA Trumpism

Alot of mental illness shows up in early to mid 20s

mary sue and shittest character in the series after arya.

>all these retards calling it Borderline Personality Disorder because there was a recent thread about BPD and they have just learned that it is a thing

Has less to do with BPD and more to do with her Narcissism, her Paranoia, and her authoritarianism

She is not suffering from any mental health disease.
Her actions really don't make sense.

nice stolen youtube comment faggot

t. schizo

I thought that was actually a calculated choice. After you see her lose it, she's nothing but a faceless tyrant atop a dragon for the rest of the episode. You see her as the folk of King's Landing probably did.

Damn bro you're so cool
like you laughed? whoaaaaaah

economics courses often include history but that doesn't mean that history is a subset of economics

But schizophrenia doesn't just happen. In early stages it looks like depression or an anxiety disorder, but signs of it come early.
Also schizophrenia is way different, schizophrenic people make no sense at all. For example they can not abstract, like you ask them what common sayings mean and they don't understand it. When you ask them what does "loose lips sink ships" mean they will talk about giant lips rising from the water and sinking ships.
They will also do things like see conspiracy in everything, you will hold your fork in some random way and they will panic and think it's a secret sign to a foreign agent.
Dany had none of those signs.

>women with hysteria are female
you don't say

inbred

psychopathy
megalomania

I've lived with aunts that had schizophrenia. One had bipolar schizophrenia and would hear voices when off her meds.

The other had paranoid schizophrenia and just had a bunch of delusions about all these conspiracies and formed conspiracies in her head that everyone was out to get her.

For the later, though she had signs in her youth, she went full blown in her early adult years.

If paranoid schizophrenia runs in Dany's family it would actually make a lot of sense both in the case of her dad and in the case of her. You combine that, even in mild cases, with a lot of power and a lot of people who have legitimately been out to get you and it's a recipe for disaster.

>climate change
>well-sourced and researched
so you trannies still believe cow farts will end the world huh?

BPD

post 30 year old childless women hitting the wall

fear the roastie

Fire and bloodpilled

This. Retarded psych major not doing a lot to prove the stereotype wrong.

Estrogen

>cow farts will end the world
You should be angry, honestly, that people on the right told you that this was a legitimate argument. Saying this makes you sound really dumb:

Based user. I had a similar girlfriend that threatened to hurt or kill herself any time I did not do what she wanted. Eventually I called her a mad cunt, broke up and moved on.

Isn’t not being able to understand wordplay a typical sign of autism? I am a genuine schizo and I fully understand sayings, play on words and sarcasm. You are right about seeing signs in mundane crap though

You're pretentious halfwits spewing the same moral relativism that every idiot teenager considers profound wisdom.

Drink bleach.

not those posters, but whats wrong with Humanism?

i'm not the one who made that argument, that's your own camp lmfao. you idiots actually advocate not eating meat because of cow farts. if you really care about global warming you should take issue with third world overpopulation. actual countries dont even make a dent by comparison and there's nothing we could hope to do to change that.

Acute Feminism

never /got/ the hate for these cunts to be honest

results in deification of man

I think flaying and burning people alive out of sheer sadism is unambiguously evil, though there's always some smug dimwit claiming that 'LOL GOOD AND EVIL ARE SUBJECTIV xD' because the psychopath who perpetrated the act doesn't view it as bad, as if their opinion on ethics has any value.

And I have no idea what that drivel about 'schizo brains' was supposed to mean. I'm fairly certain that poster has no understanding of neurology/psychology whatsoever, but that's about what you'd expect from an 'intellectual' discussion on Yea Forums.

Keep your halfwit moral relativism to yourselves, you idiot teenagers.

Attached: 1557685502459.jpg (1360x1456, 158K)

DING!

I did a lot of research on Schizophrenia because my father has it and not understanding wordplay seems to be a common test for it.
I did never experience that with my father either, maybe that test is BS? I don't know.
My father definitelly read a lot into random things, me sneezing was some kind of a sign, or I would just come home and he would say things like "you are one of them"
I tried to interpret it, what did he mean? Because maybe I voted a different party than he did? Or maybe because I went to University while he was a blue collar worker? Those things happened ovber and over, it made no sense.
I am sure you know more about the disease than I do, but my tests for actually mentally ill people are WTF moments. It was not like my father tried to reach some goal in a way that I could understand but disapproved of, it really just made no sense at all.

when i hear the baying of the dogs at the whistle i shake my head and dispair at the same old game being played out time and time again

no she didn't, go rewatch it.
she doesnt say anything

Shut the fuck up you edgy fucking psueds. Good and evil are no more subjective than anything else. Hell even the concept of them being subjective is, in fact, subjective by your logic.
Do people have different opinions on what constitutes good and evil? Of course, because people have different opinions on everything.
Does that mean that it's subjective? Fuck no, because it's equally possible for it to be objective and some, even many, of those people who have differing opinions to just flat out be wrong.

Being angry

imo i hated dany until now. this was great. fuck everyone at KL, they were all pieces of shits, acting like victims wont absolve them of their past.

Methane from cow farts are objective facts but the entire thing doesn't boil down to cow farts destroying the world. It makes you sound stupid to frame it that way.

Besides it looks like giving cows seaweed for something reduces methane production.

When you don't remember that Stannis only wanted the throne because he truly believed it was his by law. He likely would have supported Daenarys so long as she didn't go mad.

being Fat

Yes please kill that smug useless bitch

it's to illustrate how pointless it is to worry about climate change. its just yet another globohomo attack on regular people who just want to live life and be left alone
you totally skirted the third world, we dont even register compared to them

>it just seemed to happen out of nowhere.

She's spent this last season being repeatedly undermined by everyone close to her
>Sansa being a cunt (i.e. Sansa)
>Jon telling Sansa and co. his heritage
>Tyrion's failed ploy to get Cersei's support against the Naht King
>Tyrion telling Varys/Sansa telling everyone that Jon is Rhaegar's son
>Varys plotting against her

Throw in Missandei's death, another dead dragon (muh dragons are muh children) and her realizing that literally no-one wants her as queen (at least not over Jon Snuh) and it's not surprising that she'd snap even without all the Targ madness shit

DING DONG! DING DONG!

Psychology is fake and gay.

Attached: Best Foodie Instagram Accounts To Follow.jpg (736x867, 148K)

Mad Cow Disease

Astrologers cant testfy in court to turn your toddler into the opposite sex

I know I would. I can't blame Daenerys because I'd do the same.

Attached: is49u8in4sw21.png (742x596, 344K)

Female. It afflicts billions.

Attached: tfw mass murdering psycho.jpg (769x851, 74K)

ahem

Attached: stannis vs daenerys meme.jpg (440x792, 68K)

Attached: based agh stannis meme 3.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

She was told by Sith lord to kill the younglings

It's still a complete 180 compared to her arc up to this point. She's been all about the mercy and the whole saving the common people schtick. You could sort of justified it if Cersei had put up more of a fight and, oops, a lot of the city happened to get caught in the crossfire. But Dany has gone full-on genocidal maniac, and it's all happened in the space of a couple of episodes.

literally an aneurism

>i killed a million innocent people
>i am more evil than the night king, ramsay, fray and stalin combined
>here's my excuses, it's a good thing
typical sjw mind virus

Attached: on her period.jpg (242x254, 8K)

Estrogen poisoning.

are you really that stupid?

>It's still a complete 180 compared to her arc up to this point. She's been all about the mercy and the whole saving the common people schtick.

Attached: 1557779323827.png (701x347, 230K)

>implying I said that

Attached: x8kcif11ngx21.jpg (680x453, 25K)

CHARRED

Attached: charred.png (924x936, 929K)

Psychology has served right wing ideology, now serves left wing ideology, but never stopped being pseudoscience, it's fascinating really.

Attached: ᵃ ᶠᶦᶫᵉᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃᶰᵗˢ.gif (16x9, 17K)

She is behaving like Brits in WW2.
"The war is basically over you have won"

They burn Dresda and its people and they try to do this to half Europe including the occupied Milan.

Hope that this will help normies realize 1 thing or 2 about reality, morality and the rightfulness of the winners

Attached: 170px-Carlofeciadicossato.jpg (170x239, 8K)

It's the logical conclusion to things you have said.

I have some symptoms of BPD. Do DBT.

BPD is statistically far more curable than other conditions like depression. But the cure requires discipline and motivation and many never bother.

Low D
when she craving the D but the amount D is low, make a bitch crazy...you know what I'm sayin...right

>You didn't listen
More like R'hollor hungers

>with blood and fire
Hmmmmm, really made me think

he do ye thing with his tongue

Attached: Ygritte-Rose_Leslie.jpg (220x311, 22K)

It was actually a good decision. It shows that it’s not her emotions and problems that matter in that moment, it’s what her actions are affecting. As the other user stated, it shows her as a faceless tyrant and all that matters are the people below trying to survive her wrath. She is not important in this moment.