Threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>daughter doesn't call him Dad or Papa, calls him "Jang" the same nickname used by his adult friends and family
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>kissed Goose on the red carpet at Cannes
>kissed Elle on the red carpet at Cannes
>cried on live Danish TV
>talked about fucking on live British TV
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>calls himself the new Friedkin, claims OGF is a masterpiece, to Friedkin's face
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got to his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>described The Neon Demon as being about him picturing himself as a 16-year-old girl
>constantly kept mentioning that Elle Fanning had "just turned eighteen" at Cannes until there was little more than awkward silence in response to that notion
>has no chin

Attached: F6199320-23BD-43E5-A027-E540A68C8B83.jpg (1080x811, 122K)

based

Sound based to me

/ourguy/

you can definitely tell he made out with Elle

Absolutely based. And maybe even, dare I say it, redpilled

I don’t quite believe in litmus test movies - like “if you like this I don’t like you” - but DRIVE would be a decent candidate if I had to choose. Anybody who fully buys what it’s selling is making a bad investment.

I think his move to tv is exciting

Attached: 230. refnvision.jpg (2819x3370, 2.45M)

Also had dinner with Jodorowsky who afterwards showed Refn his Dune adaptation film bible and explained what his movie version would be like in fine detail, and now Refn claims he has literally seen Jodorowsky's Dune inside his own mind.

he's a genius
why do normies project their dull boring behaviors on everyone?

before every film he makes he visits Jodorowsky to get tarot reading

How much of this is actually true?

Hype for TOTDY

... What is Drive "selling?" Blue/orange color combos and synthwave?

Attached: 1552675319567.jpg (499x499, 48K)

Literally all of it.

H A C K
A
C
K

and I'm BUYIN

He is pure delusional autism.
He’s films little more than bullshit contrivances.
He is Irrelevant.

who hyped for his new series?

What a mad lad

>calls himself the new Friedkin, claims OGF is a masterpiece, to Friedkin's face

The interview with Friedkin making fun of him is priceless.

he makes good movies

Me