Appreciation Thread

Say thank you.

She has kept the show interesting from Season 1 all the way to the end.
Incredible performance. Great character.
Superb from start to finish.

Thank you.

Attached: D6eLRiAWsAAwyRo[1].jpg (720x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

femto.pw/2q3y.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you.

/our queen/

Dilate

I got more emotional about their ending than any of the deaths in the past few seasons.

her death was fucking shit
so glad I spent all of that time watching jaime's redemption arc as well
fuck this show

She's been a great actress since Sarah Connor Chronicles. One of the few good actors left on the show.

she's been a boring shit character for 4 seasons

alright lena for 6 seasons you've done a fucking amazing job so for these last two you're just gonna stand there and stare out a window and have qyburn annoy you but its ok because he will get yeeted and you will get crushed by rocks lol gg

Kino acting in the end i wanted to hug her as well

press F to pay respects

Attached: 13136956-6996467-image-m-61_1557120584573.jpg (634x621, 38K)

They died together. It was good.

Much better than any shitty nissa nissa scenario with Jaime pulling a flaming blade out of her ass.

F

Thank you, Your Grace.

Well, I'm not sure.
For one, her malicious bitterness was a bit comical.

Moreover, 8 years ago she looked really got for a woman in her late 30's and cutting her hair while she passes through her 40's was an insult. Then again, I also don't want to subvert any "realism", so okay.

Attached: e397e5f6ed6305af7ed1dcb7b7fbaae7.jpg (447x595, 39K)

>all that time
>8 hours per year

Is it me or was she getting smarter and more competent by the end?

Great actress but too bad the character was written to be stupid and obnoxious

not really

Would've been better with Myrcella and Tommen as well, at least Jaime would've had a real excuse to go back to KL and try to save all 3 of them.

>b-but jaimes redemption arc :'((
get fucked normans kek

thanks milf queen :-)

If you don't like the short hair, you can kneel down and suck it.

Attached: smugshit.jpg (742x589, 32K)

>leave the dragon to me

Attached: Cersei.jpg (2592x3888, 1.15M)

you just know

Attached: you just know.jpg (288x591, 26K)

Attached: 941cd2921ff98690920c56f2ffc880f8.jpg (853x1280, 98K)

This! She was becoming a really good ruler. And not in the I'm going to suck the feet of the last filthy peasant kind of way, but the actually good, competent, sensible ruler way. She was smart enough to not go with the retarded and suicidal idea to fight the walkers up in the North, where they have the advantage, she was smart enough to appoint Qyburn, who is clearly the most brilliant mind in Westeros. Invested heavily into technology, had nice strategies fucked up Dorne, the Lesbo-Reek sibling fleet and the Tyrells. She was on the roll.

That's D&D writing, GRRM went ensured every action she took, no matter how small, would blow up in her face. It was comical.

Hell no. D&D's love for Lena Headey prevented actually more interesting characters around. The whole lovey dovey incest remaining was full-on cringe. It was a bad relationship, which Cersei was exploiting. D&D completely whitewash Cersei just because they like Lena Headey.

That is true, in the books she gets punished quite heavily but that happened in the show too, she didn't establish control until she bombed the sept of baelor (which has not happened in the books yet)

I liked Cersei again this episode. Haven't bothered analysing why. Any theories?

Thank you.

F

Attached: ded (2).jpg (2448x1200, 511K)

she gets blown in her face by whom?

Attached: artpop-popart.jpg (379x512, 32K)

This. Cersei in the books is a fucking retard

>(which has not happened in the books yet)
And it won't. They gave most of fAegon's plot to Cersei.
She's a retard in the show too, but D&D give her plot armor, much like with Ramsay.

Thank you.

Fuck your feelings.

Will Euron fill the Night King's role?

>It was an order! Euron's barrage was an order!

Attached: hbo-752x501.jpg (752x501, 51K)

The greatest queen.

he ded

dilate you fucking tranny bitch

She wasn't ever really stupid, just way too arrogant and delusional to be a political leader. Definitely a favourite from the books, what they couldn't carry over to the show they compensated with Lena's talent.

Remember all the great actors and characters that have come and gone during the show.

Attached: 1371133736309.jpg (2048x1365, 653K)

Same

Dankeschön

Was it smart for her to needlessly goad Dany into attacking the city, while also not taking the easy opportunity to kill her when she was standing outside the gates with only two dozen men defending her?

D&D's obsession with Lena was a huge factor in the complete detailing of this show, tbqh.

Cersei occupying the throne makes absolutely no sense after the bombing of the Sept, and yet here we are.

Complete derailing, that is.

It's absolutely ludicrous that a widowed Queen Mother with no more children and zero claim to the throne would continue to occupy it against the entirety of the Seven Kingdoms after turning every peasant below the North against her thanks to the bombing of the Sept and the murder of Margaery.

I'll serve you in the afterlife your grace

Attached: fotonoticia_20160617114918_640.jpg (640x358, 39K)

Fuck cersi she a dumb cunt and I'm glad her death was unremarkable.
BITCH QUEEN

the mountain fucked the queen

his death killed my sides kek. had to pause and take a breather after that one.

He should have been on the iron throne when the mad lady showed up

Attached: 1556564786385.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

hurk

Attached: Whiteknight.png (1550x871, 1.84M)

Dying from a cave in embracing the man she's always loved the most was a bit too easy. But I'm also glad they didn't decide to punish her, despite her being an evil cunt.
Best girl.

>that chunk of broken skull flying off
nice touch actually. clearly 90% of Season 8's budget went into this episode.

I did feel bad for her by the end when she was begging for her kid

!

>staring out of windows
>incredible performance
TOPKEK

!!

Cersei has been pissing me off ever since Tywin died and she armed the faith and decided to go after the Tyrells. God she's so fucking dumb. She could have worked with the Tyrells, kept Westeros in tact, and destroyed the shitty invaders. She could have peacefully gave up power, let her son rule, and she would still be royalty. She could have let her uncle Kevan be hand but no, God she makes me mad.

Agreed, And Lena is being majorly overrated as an actress in this thread. She's just ok, which made her look good late in the series.

Me too

NO BODY NO DEATH
>NO BODY NO DEATH
NO BODY NO DEATH
>NO BODY NO DEATH
NO BODY NO DEATH
>NO BODY NO DEATH

It was a good death, let us have it.
Sandor got a good death as well.

A fitting end for all three characters.
A fitting end for Qyburn too.

So what role will she play in the books until she gets killed?

Attached: bec77bea-8993-4da0-a44b-746dd650faf6.jpg (660x350, 35K)

do you always type as autistically as this?

Yes I have autism

Thankfully, a small one.

Tommen is still alive and KL is gonna get sieged by either the Golden Company or Mace Tyrell soon so probably a small one.

she looked so sad and helpless this episode. I just wanted to give her a kiss on the cheek and sniff her dyke hair.

Lena was great, don't be contrarian just for the sake of it

She did nothing this season. Absolutely nothing. She just stood there and then got crushed by a building.

Theron and his sister, gone.
Cersei and her brother, gone.

I will commit Sudoku if Jon doesn't fuck either Sansa or Danny by the end.

Attached: 1349494294191.png (389x255, 7K)

At least she fought to the end.
She did not bend the knee to some crazed slut.

honestly this

Thank you Cersei. Based Cersei.

femto.pw/2q3y.webm

CLEGANE B OWL

have qt gf

Her performance was really something and in the end she was literally crushed by the Red Keep not predictably killed by Arya or tortured like some Twitter spazzes wanted

GRRM always said Jamie's redemption arc was meant to explore the limits of redemption. Sorry brainlet, it wouldn't be kino if it was for everyone

>She has kept the show interesting from Season 1 all the way to the end.
Lol, no. She should have died way back in season 5. I guess Lena sucked D&D off one at a time to get such a big role for no reason.
>Cersei in the books is a fucking retard
Pretty sure she is the same in the show. But unlike the books everything seemed to magically go in her favour regardless of how stupid it was until the end.

I just realized how sad Brienne must be

Attached: 1333625779165.png (200x300, 16K)

It's her own fault she isn't cute like his sister.

Jaime only wants his sister after all.

i wonder if we'll see her next episode

bet she got a high pH pussy

> No bunker scene with drunk cersei moving around fictitious units while qyburn adminsters a high dosage of sweetsleep while she has her pyromancers detonate the last caches of wildfire to stop advancing soviet dragon armies