STOP THE MADNESS

STOP THE MADNESS

Attached: 63931286-A53B-40BB-8EE7-59350B3A48A8.jpg (500x751, 79K)

Kick?
or starve?

>
MADNESS?

leprechaun 3 is underrated

m

come and say that to my 6'4 face you fucking faggot

Attached: 1553801911408.png (634x1490, 1.59M)

Attached: _GK938ho_400x400.jpg (399x399, 15K)

Walley from Time Bandits would fuck Warwick up.

Attached: IMG_1776.png (800x444, 335K)

Attached: webshop_willow_&_mad.jpg (516x645, 294K)

Kick

Attached: willow-1.jpg (1024x486, 100K)

Even Tenable is shit.

I hope he reads this and knows I want to stamp his little gremlin face into the ground.

Attacking him is a new low, even for this place. Can't we cut this bullying short? I mean, can't we be the bigger guy here and just stop for once?

What even is this shit? Is it supposed to be his face?

I agree but “no” is the objectively more hilarious answer to this post. Therefore I am conflicted.

Why can't everyone just have a little mercy on the guy.

I don’t know but it’s very small minded of us.

Watch out, superior 80's midget coming through.

Attached: IMG_1777.jpg (850x478, 98K)

It belittles the honour of this board

Doesn't someone as successful as you have better things to be doing with their life than this?

Oh well it’s tiny in comparison to baneposting.

Sent the little man a message

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-18-07-35-587_com.twitter.android.png (1080x2160, 66K)

Has anyone done an edit of what he'd actually look like as a regular sized person?

Careful, he might interpret that as a threat and have you arrested.

I found out Warwick Davis hosts a game show on ITV so naturally I looked into becoming a contestant. Didn’t work—you have to be a U.K. citizen. But there are no such restrictions on being a member of its live studio audience. The filming isn’t for a few months, but I don’t mind. The waiting only deepens the ecstasy I’m sure to achieve on that day, the day I destroy that half-man, that hapless, fetid afterbirth. For hours at a time I sit in reverie, dreaming up exquisite tortures, knowing that whatever I come up with will be less than what he deserves. He warrants no clemency, true, nor will he find any. But often I think it would be better to let him live, or rather to subsist, for can a creature, a virus like Warwick really be said to “live?” These speculations take some too far afield, however. The main thing is the torture. His pigbrain, I know, will not appreciate subtlety. And how am I to humiliate a “man” whose livelihood depends on being an abomination, an itinerant freak despised by all? So it will be crude, yes, I am resigned to that.

I will tower over Warwick and say “glad to meet you, Mr. Davis.” And as he lays his hand in mine I will crush every bone. Forcing him to the ground, I will remove his midget suit, which scarcely conceals the gross deformity of his “body.” With the knuckle of my thumb I will force his tootsie-pop member back into his abdominal cavity. By now the rest of the audience will have joined me. Tearing at his skin and pulling out his hair in clumps, the crowd and I in orgiastic union will pummel this midge. I will step out of the studio for a moment to retrieve a foosball table from my van. With a rusty axle running through his distended stomach, Warwick will make a fine goalie. What I want most to see is the look of blind animal panic in his eyes as he comes to understand that nature is simply taking its course. That no one is coming to save him because there is nothing of any value to save. And as his body fails entirely, having done scarcely better for the whole of his wretched existence, I will pop out his teeth like chiclets. Then, you know, I’ll slip inside him. The tensile strength of his jaw will be far too weak to do me any harm. At the moment of climax, my shot will bore through his brain cavity and end him.

Attached: warwick raped.jpg (1366x800, 190K)

lol Lego you aspie

it's some iphone thing where it makes a cartoon version of your face or something

Nah people want to make this place famous o it gets shut down

I've seen one before but I can't find it anywhere now.
It was based on this image

Attached: warwick-davis-a1fab01e-c156-4632-b4e4-18694e19de3-resize-750.jpg (750x1162, 98K)

>kick
>starve
>burn
>choke
>maim
>flay
>disembowel
>draw and quarter
>punch

Put some effort in you lazy cunt

It's pretty funny that you are all hating on this guy but he's rich and successful and has done something with his life and what have all you done? A bunch of loser virgins who Will never amouht to anything. Yeah he's short so what? Just makes his accomplishments bigger by comparison. You are all fucking losers and you should die in the same ways that you have been describing on here. Oh wait that will happen to you in hell. :)

why does he look like he's about to burst out in a sputtering sort of laugh. like right before a spit-take.

midge

For me it's grabbing his legs then swinging him like a hammer

Short of body, short of mind.

nothing would trigger him harder

His face is already cartoonish though.

>OI!
>OI!
>OI, STEVE, OYIM TALKING TO YOO!
>OI U CUNT YOO ATE ME SCOTCH EGG! 'OW AM I SPOSED TO GET THRU T'WERKIN DAY NAO!

Attached: Jezza Egg-gate.png (1444x904, 1.26M)

Imagine picking up Warwick Davis, the little sack of shit must only be 50 pounds at most and then slamming the faggot into the ground. Man that would be so satisfying.