Dany thread

discuss

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Kit Harrington (Jon) said in an interview filming that shot where Dany looks at King's Landing from the dragon was an absolute nightmare to shoot, since Emilia Clarke couldn't comprehend the scene

Apparently Emilia started freaking out, since they kept telling her to look at the city with a sense of bewilderment and anger, but in reality there was no city there, just a greenscreen. She started flipping her shit because she couldn't understand that there'd be a CGI city in front of her.

Eventually they just gave up and told her to make that same expression she's been doing since the start of the series while they finished the shot. Kit said that it took like an hour too film that two minute shot because Emilia was so fucking terrible.

Attached: dany.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Not gonna lie, former Dany supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her burn the city. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman win The Game of Thrones.

lol i wish this was true

To be fair I always thought acting in front of a green screen must be really fucking weird, there's just no person or any surroundings or anything

Fuck off faggot I didn't even like Dany until 2 episodes ago but seeing her get homicidal makes me rock hard

Attached: 1557732016716.jpg (1141x632, 46K)

source?

Reminder that it's Jon's fault. He literally caused hundreds of thousands to die because he refused to fuck his hot aunt.

these people are literally paid to play pretend, how hard is it to have a little imagination

Kings Landing was a pit of degeneracy, Dany did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1557699972184.jpg (700x700, 109K)

All Jon had to do was suck it up sleep with his incel!aunt and the slaughter of millions could have been avoided.

>have massive character arc of breaking of chains etc.
>do a literal 180 just like arya
GROUNDBREAKING

SUBVERSION

BRAVO(s bank of) DND

I can't believe she could burn 6 million bravosi bankers like that

It was barely 60, the numbers were just inflated for propaganda

You are not allowed to question the facts!
You are worse than Danny.

BASED

Reminds me of when Ian McKellen started crying doing the scene for the Hobbit with the dwarfs in Bilbo's house because he was talking to green screens in place of the dwarfs.

Also I want Dany to hatefuck me.

she's cute

She cute.

She's cute

a cute

This was the hottest she looked since Season 1, holy shit Mad Dany gets me diamonds

She hella cute bro

she qt

qt

She got cucked by sansa and now is raging like a /r9k/ incel.

It's all cuz Jon didn't give her the Lord's Kiss

That's all they ever need

I member this pasta!

we stan

Attached: 20A18AAF-C0AC-4ECB-85BF-78F82D4F4FD6.png (801x652, 832K)

>you'll never hug her and tell her that everything is all right

why even live