What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Attached: IMG_20190513_110455.jpg (531x526, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=In7YGhGt9Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHE'S A KILLER

QUeeeEEEEEN!

FEMCEL RAGE

she became based and redpilled
they at least partly made up for all the shit after season 4

Couldn't make Jon's dick hard anymore

Bells are her trigger.

she cute

Jon didn't give her the dick.

But seriously:
>no gratitude from the northern fags even though she sacrificed a huge portion of her army and a dragon to save the world
>no one in westeros likes her
>Varys and Tyrion conspire against her
>Jorah is dead
>the mullatto girl is dead
>the man she loves rejects her and he's in a position to take everything she has fought for

It's not rocket science. D&D did a poor job setting it up, of course, but it's obvious.

she heard someone in the city shout
>have sex

Menstruation?

>>Jorah is dead
Yes, but also watch the scene where he died protecting her. She literally, at one point, pushed his body in her way into a sword blade.

She was always utterly self-centered.

filename related

Also, westerosi are literal niggers and deserve it, BASED dany

Attached: penis withdrawal consequences.jpg (720x434, 21K)

She was trying to stay alive.

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, and Slayer of Reddit.

/our/ girl

Nothing. Completely logical move. Anyone in her position that had a desire to maintain power would have made the same move if they weren't an idiot.

Accurate portrayal of a woman

/thread/
he didnt have sex

/thread.
Sometimes, big events have simple explainations.

She got turned down by a manlet

Time was up

Not gonna lie, former Dany supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her burn the city. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman win The Game of Thrones.

If only Jon could have gotten it up for her the night before. None of this would have happened.

Jamie should have killed her it would have been the only logical ending

>former Dany supporter here.
The smell of soibeans fills your nose, in the distance you hear a man cheering at a monitor

Yeah. If i was not an idiot, i would kill soldiers surrendering and civilians instead of rushing the enemy HQ and rally civilians and enemy soldiers with a speech promising justice and prosperity.
Danyfags are so fucking stupid, it is embarassing to share the same DNA.

In hindsight it doesn't seem insane and is even logical and morally justifiable. The plebs didn't like her or respect her claim. She needed a clean slate. I love the idea of mass cleansings of people. There are too many repeats.. Wastes.. The worlds enlightenments occur after great losses of life...

Couldn't hear the bells, honestly surprised they forgot to edit this shit out

Attached: oh god she had airpods in.jpg (960x665, 41K)

A literal femcel
Go snack on a tide pod.

Femcels don't exist though

Nothing. I don't know why everyone is acting so shocked. She sacked a city that refused to surrender like any typical medieval army would do. This would've cemented her fragile rule and legitimacy in the eyes of Westeros. It's conquer 101.

Jamie should have killed Cercei.

>She was trying to stay alive.
Yes, by literally placing her in her way like a shield. Yes she was trying to stay alive, but whereas he died for her, she would never die for anyone.

errmm no. literally nobody would kill 95%+ of the capital.
look at the trailer for episode 6. KL got literally nuked and is devoid of life now

Is wh*te """"""""female"""""""" the scariest monster in the universe?

S U B V E R S I O N

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS.

it was obvious she was going to go crazy
only literal retard mongoloids didn't get it, I can only assume those retards expected some kind of inverse twist since dumb & dumber were setting this up for ages and they thought it was a false flag or something

>watching trailers

why do people do this

t. brainlet

No argument here.

>crossing the street
>see out of control car headed for pedestrians
>grab some mouthy cunt and hold her in front of my body to potentially soften the impact
>just trying to stay alive after all
Most call me hero as well.

wrong

She killed all the innocents AFTER everyone surrendered.

it's part of most rips after the episode and before the parts with D&D

Wait.. How is that bad? She can restart fresh now. That populace is corrupt. There's room for ideal loyalty now. The Targs deserve it for their control of Dragons.

Right. Not being able to get Chad doesn't make you involuntarily celibate, and this is what fem""""cels"""" are all about

If she had showed some kindness at the start they would have been thankful but you don't just come willy nilly to the north and start acting like a stuck up bitch and force them to follow you.

Daenerys = Yea Forums

>I can make all the bad guys good if I tell them about the power of friendship!!
Yeah, no. Everything in the series is screaming at you that this will never work. Aegon's golden age was won with fire and blood. Every once in a while your just need to burn out the cancer.

Why didn't she just burn the red keep? Moralfags like Jon would be mad but it wouldn't have pissed them off that much since it would have been collateral. What did she gain by burning all the common folk running for their lives in the streets?

with what money exactly? the throne is in huge debt and rebuilding will consume literal billions. her rule is fucked from the start as soon as the first interest payment is knocking on the door.
dany is busy planning to destroy the entire north probably do bring down sansa and then the vale and then the tullys.

she went FULL RETARD

>Femcels don't exist though
99% of lesbians are femcels. They won't admit that they only became lesbians because they couldn't get their "ideal man".

>not turning it off after the episode is over
>sitting through the credits

fucking meat with eyeballs

If you we back that logic incels could fuck some 1/10 monstrosity so they're not turly incels.

Attached: PAY-Morbidly-obese-Janine-Mueller-who-was-given-diet-pills-at-age-4-finally-gets-gastric-balloon-aft (1200x630, 61K)

They surrendered, but she threw a tantrum because events didn't exactly work out the way she would have liked. Art imitates life, and Clarke did a great job of portraying some cunt lacking any or all grace during that scene. I can see her throwing tantrums in real life.

Autism and being a woman

How come she acted so well in this scene ? its like she finally wanted to step up her game a little bit and try to act well for once

She didn't force them to though. Jon convinced her to go north and he bent the knee even though she had already agreed to help. If the King in the North bends the knee all of his lords are sworn to do the same.

they fear her now
they know what happens when she's disobeyed

See

>he wants to miss the best parts with Dumb and Dumber explaining their shit
you are missing out on KINO

Attached: 1555747835102.jpg (178x188, 12K)

unironically this, somebody took her croissant

Wait money? Why does she need that when she can threaten to immolate people who don't do what she demands?

8+ years of experience plus maybe she's better suited to this kind of role. She was always overly emotive which works better for mentally unstable characters.

The ding dongs reminded her of what she'll never have. As Varys reminded us last episode, cocks are very important.

>jorah died for this

the real tragedy

Attached: IMG_20190513_161545.jpg (639x648, 54K)

because the money holders/lenders are the ones that can send a literal batallion of faceless man after her

>she wants sex

Attached: 1557177453581m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

I meant this fucker

Many of them wouldn't mind, but the thing is even that monstrocity thinks it's entitled to Chad or at least Chadlite.

I read that Emilia was depressed and hated herself after 2 brain surgeries. I can totally see that in her performance. That deranged look and paranoid fear, I've seen it in the mirror on my worst days.

She didn't sacked the city. Sacking a city means plundering it and letting angry frustrated soldiers have sex with whoever they find. She killed thousands of people of of anger, ignoring the enemy high command and burning everything in her path, her own soldiers included. Very different.

After she the battle was pretty much decided. They should've surrendered when she pulled up last week. Armies in the old days would have a blessing to sack a city even if they attempted to surrender after the walls were breached

>tfw Cersei was the good one all along
At least she let her citizens alone for the most of the time

Heh.. They won't just be faceless after she's done with em

You are delusional.That thing hasn't had sex in years. It physically cannot. Truth is many incels won't settle for less than their fantasy manic pixie dream girls.

You make a good point but she didn't even tried to win their hearts.

man this scene made me rock hard

she looked really hot in that scene

>her overacting was foreshadowing this twist all along

Attached: 1448620358073.jpg (610x490, 55K)

She sacrificed a big chunk of her forces and one of her children for them. Not to mention that she went to rescue Jon, their KING, personally from certain death. I would think northeners would value actions over words.

She's an incel

KEK mental illness

BANK OF BRAVOS IS FUCKED

Attached: dnd.png (530x526, 232K)

> Jaime has his golden moment in S3
> Does pretty much nothing ever after, just acting as your go to errand boy
There are so many good moments when Jaime could have revealed his memory of the original siege of King's Landing, but no. Fucking nothing.

yeah it made my pp uncomfortable

Attached: 1557079437771.png (658x459, 287K)

> t. Someone who doesn't know shit about women

Chad is the only sex that matters and for a girl, being rejected is a millions denies the only value they ever had.

>sjw women do nothing but call men they hate "incels"
>their tumblr queen feminist icon genocides a million women and children just because she got cockblocked by her own nephew
>those thousands of children named after khaleesi who now have to grow up with the cloakshit equivelent of adolf hitler as their name
What a time to be alive.

I don't understand why normalfags are having trouble understanding that a villainous character did something villainous. She's be an antagonist for a long time now.

Retard. Absolute moron. All she needed to rally lannister troops and KL people was to offer forgiveness and a promise of a better future. Tell her soldiers to stop hostilities. It all that was needed, mongoloid. As it was always in history. When you win and show people mercy, they rejoice and kiss your feet. Because, in the end, all they want is to live and feed their children. Instead, she went on a mindless rampage and burned the children.

>a decade of my life
Should have had a kid instead of projecting onto a tv show you dumb bitch

>Tfw not serving queen Daenerys

Attached: angie-graph-daenerysii.jpg (1252x1600, 465K)

Hmm I disagree.

If you edit this scene with the gas gas gas song to it FBI will literally teleport behind you

based d&d, can't believe i doubted them

Hmm, well you're wrong. It's gonna be great when she gets killed. Everyone will be mad.

She was in her period.

Disgusting. Kys.

god damn I love Dany

Didn't like bells (Bellphobia)

On the Rag obviously, chill Deanerys wouldn't do that

lol

Moral of 70+ hrs of story:

never trust a woman who has intense menstrual periods with a dragon

What the user says that once the walls are breached, whatever happens is up the winner, the surrender must come BEFORE that or it's free to burn it to the ground.

>those ugly flat soles
Dany has cute defined feet

holy SHIT this show sucks now

Nobody cares what you think, brainlet. The main villain of the series loses her head next episode.

She couldn't handle being rejected by her manlet lover nephew.

Attached: dany.gif (400x314, 198K)

Well no that's not possible. I'm amazing and inutitive. You're wrong. She was not clearly an antagonist. That is wrong. She still isn't.

fuck off reddit

>>no gratitude from the northern fags even though she sacrificed a huge portion of her army and a dragon to save the world
its kinda dickish to expect people to give you attention for your men dying when everyone else was dying all around.
>>no one in westeros likes her
no one has to like her. they were afraid of her targaryen lineage - and she was eager to prove them right
>>Varys and Tyrion conspire against her
granted.
>>Jorah is dead
granted. kind of her fault though
>>the mullatto girl is dead
see above. also literally everyone there has lost someone they care and they managed to keep her marbles
>>the man she loves rejects her and he's in a position to take everything she has fought fo
burning a city of a million people with no regard for collateral damage seems like a sensible, reasonable response to her problem and an encouraging display of her level-headedness for future endeavors

>Cersei
>good one
Didn't she literally blow up a Church and kill thousands?

Not shitting into my mouth

I'M NUUUUUUUUUUCLEAR
I'M WIIIIIIIIIIIIILD
I'M BREAKING UP INSIDE
A HEART OF DRAGON GLASS
DEFILED
DEEP INSIDE
THE ABANDONED CHILD

Attached: already a demon queen.jpg (779x520, 68K)

I want her to step on me

Attached: barefoot_daenerys_emilia_clarke_s_feet.jpg (1013x789, 114K)

Then what are the bells for?

Same person don't be so mad

She starred in a terrible TV show, couldn't act, and was lusted after by hordes of thirsty incels.

WTF I love Game of Thrones now!

Is going insane a Targaryen trait or what? You could see the skin around her eyes turn red.

I'm not saying her actions are justified, just explaining why she cracked.

Weird... why are you so mad?

Why would I be mad? Cope harder, femcel.

Next week she turns into an actual dragon.

>her

Attached: 1556634365963.png (244x251, 40K)

Yeah. Except most conquerors in history were not retarded and rarely put this theory into practice. Because they knew it was important to rally conquered people and keep the economy going. Carthago or Alesia were the exception, not the rule.
They knew it was pointless to raze a city if you needed it.

She was like the Manchurian candidate.

>She still isn't.

you must be a woman. she needlessly massacred innocent civilians and yielding soldiers, and she did it in front of Jon, raised by the most honorable man in Westeros. She's a dead villain walking. Tragic to be sure, but a villain.

I don't know why you're mad. If I ask you will you get madder?

>no one in westeros likes her
she's literally the Ye Olde kid that shoots up a school

>watches commentary after a show

Bet you watch The Walking Dead

She wanted a reason to raze the city and was pissed that the bells would save Cersei, also Tardgaryen genetics

I just wanted to fuck my cousin

Attached: FUCK.jpg (651x930, 300K)

not mad, just told you to fuck off back to rebdit because you type like a faggot

She has seven kingdoms. She doesn't need one city.

This makes watching this shit show to the end worth it. Bravo Dabid

Jon was secretly in the closet.

He bent the knee. It's not up to him to decide when he can consider his oath cancelled.

Same poster again. She's not a villain to me, despite what you've typed. I have all the information already, ty. Her actions don't disturb me. Do they disturb you?

underrated fp

This is what happens when a girl is denied a good dicking.

ALL FUCKING TARGS MUST FUCKING HANG

yes, but its better than burning up a whole city. beggars can be choosers

Weird reaction to a joke dude. Lighten up font take things do personal it's just a discussion board. You okay?

She didnt get the D

The thing that cracked her is that after nigress' death she realized that she now only has a cockless nigger who is completely loyal to her

S(he) be(lie)ve(d)

>2 brain surgeries

that explains the eyebrows

THE FIRE RISES

Sbeve?

Why didn't Jon give her the D, tho? He's totes into her man ass and pancake tits. Is it just a plot device or what? It's not like he's hung up about ygritte or whatever.

She finally became an interesting character

Shut the fuck up you moron, Jon is the only person in the world other than Dany who can decide his oath is cancelled. It may not be 'official' if it doesn't come from Dany but if he wants to walk away you're not gonna stop him unless you kill him. You fucking idiot.

'she's not a villain to me'
Then go be a dumb bitch somewhere else lady, because everyone else here saw the same episode and thinks you're retarded

>it's okay to kill a thousand people
>but its not okay to kill thousands of people

Attached: 1538116668503.jpg (474x474, 22K)

And again, nobody cares about your opinion.

>tfw no epilogue where she sends out troops to destabilize other foreign kingdoms because they do something she doesn't like
What the fuck femanons?

why didn't he stop it bros?

Attached: d7bc8cfee1f880b5b288704361644c11.jpg (750x1200, 148K)

Everyone else is not me and I don't care what they think since they're wrong. Sorry.

covfefe?
>edgelord = interesting
Go back to your DC cinematic threads, lardass.

She has nothing yet. She is not the queen but a pretender. No lands, no bannermen, no people. A foreign adventurer with an army of raiders and eunuch NPCs. And if she think burning the capital of the realm is ok, then she is too retarded and cruel to rule.

>rally civilians and enemy soldiers with a speech promising justice and prosperity
Kek. Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne and everyone knows it, a speech won't change that.
She had nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying to intimidate her way to power. There's a reason people like Stalin, Mugabe and Gaddafi held onto power so long and it wasn't through speeches.

You mean the lack of movement all season?

Whether you or anyone else cares doesn't matter. I'm right

Daily reminder that everyone
>Starks
>Tully
>Stannis
>Tyrell
>fans
Wanted Dany to torch KL from the start. It wasn't until Tyrion opened his midget mouth that "dont kill all teh innocents" became a thing.
Oleanna Tyrell wanted KL to be nuked and lost all respect for Dany when she caved to Tyrion's idea.

So burning civilians for no reason but her inbred madness is ok ? Dully noted.

except you're not right and she's gonna die an antagonists death next episode

and the ridiculous movement before the surgery, it was like they were sentient beings themselves.

>its another 'reddiot acts passive and concerned because he thinks it pisses you off'

does that work over there?

>we
Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1554062224228.gif (220x144, 435K)

It wasn't for no reason but thanks for "dully"(it's duly) noting it

>she would never die for anyone.
youre forgetting were talking about cuck jorah.
she risked her life for jon at least twice

>"When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me. We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground"

Nothing. The story just played out the way she always said it would play out. It's like you don't listen when women say things.

>making a speech to people that sign with a big X to get their unshakeable loyalty
lmao get sex

>Anyone in her position that had a desire to maintain power would have made the same move if they weren't an idiot.

It's not a logical move, but yes, many people in her position would raze the shit out of the enemy at this point. Surrender or not.

You surronder BEFORE you start a fight, not when you go full Dirlewanger, get smug about it, and get your shit shown in so hard that there is literally no recovery out of that.

Jon is going to temple lightbringer by running it through her heart cuz he's azor ahai reborn screencap this.

Its his aunt
Targs may be into that but not the Northmen

Dany is a villain, the Targaryen family as a whole has always been the villain, the song of ice and fire is the song of good and evil. Varys sent out his letters, next episode is the 7 kingdoms coming to king's landing to oppose the psycho queen, the hero and main character of the series Jon is going to kill her. The end.

Bros... I want a mad queen gf.. I used to hate Dany but now I feel bad for her, she can never win. She looks so cute when she is mentally unstable and burning the peasants... What do I do with this feel frens?

Attached: gib milkies.jpg (764x512, 73K)

You've mentioned reddit three times now. You're pretty rude. What's the matter?

If she had torched it from the start it would've saved everyone like 3 seasons and put more focus into the NK Which probably would've been better

>What was her fucking problem?
They wanted Jon Snow, a white male, to be the one to save Westeros from Dany, an emotional female. This is a textbook example of subtle sexism.

D&D are godly at making adaptions, but they are hacks as writers. They destroyed Dany's character for the sake of shock value and plot subversion.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I don't think you've been paying attention to the story if you think this is about clean cut good vs. evil.

Since you have the same opinion I will treat you as the same exact person with no distinctions. And you are wrong.

>As it was always in history
At what fucking point?

The "always in history" was to fucking raze the city to the crisp and promise to every faggot that if they don't lay down the weapons RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and bend over, that they are going to meet the same, if not worse, fate.

But Dany burned a bunch of wh*te people to death.

Nobody but the higher up know it retard. And certainly not the plebs of KL. And even if they knew, it wouldnt stop them to bend the knee to anyone in position to kill them but offering not to. Peopke with no political power or agenda. People just living there. As for the lannister troops ? 99% of them are just here for the bucks or because they were conscripted. If the battle is lost, just offer them their life and it is over.
Retard. Did your father impregnated your mom with piss ? Looks like it.

These arent civilians, they are trash. Entire city cheered when Ned was killed. Entire city cheered when Cersei walked naked in SHAME SHAME SHAME.
They remained in KL because they wanted Cersei to save them. Any innocents should have fled the city.

It was for no reason, they had surrendered and she torched them. Why? Because they didn't like her? All they knew about her were 3 things
>she's a targ
>she's sieging the city
>there's a fucking dragon

If she had showed mercy, every civilian and soldier in that city would've stayed out of her way, maybe even helped her root out Cersei from the keep, and crowned her too, but your evil queen burned them all. Women are dense

>What do I do with this feel frens?
You treasure it. It's more pure than anything.

Attached: mad3.jpg (671x910, 34K)

Delete your frog folder you redditor piece of shit.

Cersei did not die an antagonists death so she is a protagonist now huh

>Wasting half of your miserable life on a pathetic kid is better

Kill yourself.

This.

>btfo
No need to thx me, danyfag subhuman

Mentally Ill tranny.

Have sex

Attached: Emilia-Clarke-01.jpg (600x556, 237K)

FEED THE BABIES TO THE DRAGON

DROGON HUNGERS

Attached: 1557765098908.png (1524x888, 1.47M)

Lurk more retard. Already answered.

L O L O L O L

That's a nice theory but I don't care for it, frankly, and continue to think you wrong. Her killing those disloyal and dirty "people" was understandable and satisfying.

> rarely

More like always. The worse was the opposition, the more feral was retribution.
Because no one wants to be a cuck that likes the toes and goes full "thank you for killing my people and ruining my army, now let me lend my wife for your bravery".

She's 100% right about that if you think about it. The white male writers made Jon Snow the hero and Dany the emotional villain. They made Dany, a character who we've seen protecting the innocent, for the first time slaughter hundreds of innocents. If this isn't sexism I don't know what is.

Fuckin' Targ shit.

Not true, she burned a bunch of her own imported niggas also.

Are you "dully" noting that? I didn't like the Dany character until yesterday. Insert coin try again.

FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS

TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS

Attached: 1557763128661.jpg (277x394, 26K)

No. Buy a brain, and use it. Then start over.
It was never about razing KL but winning the iron throne. One dors not require the other. Mongoloid. Back to plebbit plz.

I don't think you've been paying very close attention since you've been hung up over a bunch of red herring filler characters and their irrelevant takes on morality when the main hero and main villain have been present since day 1 and have unfaltered in their devotion to serving their respective aspects. Next week the hero kills the villain and all your shades of gray nonsense amounts to nothing.

Nobody cares what you think.

small hands

She has never been hotter to me.

Why didn't they show that Dorne lady in the KL jail getting killed?

>boomer reference
>”eat a tide pod”
What?

>literally massacres an entire city
>FeRtIlE gRoUnD fOr GrOwInG iDeAl LoYaLtY

>I didn't like the Dany character until yesterday
what a fucking retard
apologize

Attached: dany3.jpg (2592x3888, 963K)

>Her killing those disloyal and dirty "people" was understandable and satisfying

And you do know that if you were in King's Landing last night you wouldn't be Dany, Cersei, or any other powerful woman present right? You'd be the crispy dyke who saved Arya, or one of the thousands of smoldering bodies in the streets.

Cersei was a red herring just like the night king. They existed to distract from the true villain of the series.

Yes. This is what we call crowds. They can cheer about everything. Everywhere. In any culture. In any country.
Your point ?
My god, danyfags are waste of DNA. Can you plz kys, unironically ?

>It was for no reason, they had surrendered and she torched them

Let me guess, you are one of that kind that beats other people, but once you get hit in response, you cry and go full "don't hit me"?

I care what I think thanks for the response so here is yours. But it's not about what you or I think, it's about the truth. Dany is a complex nuanced character who will die yes.

You mean the main hero who broke his oaths more times than you can count, and the main villain who sacrificed everything to free her people from slavery? She was a good friend.

Sexism is real:
>Dany, a female, is emotional and slaughters innocent people. She is a character who has been doing nothing but freeing and protecting the innocent for the last 8 seasons.
>Cersei, a female, is shown to be incompetent.
>Jon Snow, a white male, is the savior.

The writers wanted males to rule so much they assassinated Dany's personality.

She was an idiot for not torching King's Landing the moment she got to Dragonstone. 10k people need to die for you to destroy the entire enemy command in an afternoon? No competent military power would ever turn down that trade.

>Half of Jon's family murdered by Lannisters
>Davos beloved son killed by Lannisters
>Tyrion sentenced to death by Lannisters
Lannisters get butchered and these 3 pussies feel bad about it? Aw hell no.

Should have killed Cersei or sabotaged every Lannister shit.

>Nobody but the higher up know it
What is this based on? Your insider knowledge of Westeros? You fucking clown boy honk honk

Attached: honk.jpg (2000x2000, 298K)

Nephew** and kek

What did you think of Cleganebowl, lads? were you hype?

? So you agree with me? Just be upfront and honest sarcasm/greebtext is passive aggressive which is for women. If you have a faint heart I understand but you are not an advisor on my council.

based D&D

Hitler Dany is hot. I want to serve her.

>sjw
go back to plebbit

Dany and Cersei are literally the only women in the show, and the fact that they are shown as crazy is sexism

Why is everything my fault?

the writers arent white

The saviour of what, a bunch of smoldering corpses? If it weren't for his irrational submission to daenerys, King Slanding wouldn't have been torched and raped to the ground.

I dont like Dany. But either way I am happy Kings Landing got nuked. Scumbags desrved it

No. Only in your subhuman danyfag headcanon.
Irl, most conquerors wanted to take the cities intact, except when driven by fanatic dogmas or definite goals, like when the crusaders destroyed Byzance for the interests of italian merchant cities.
Retard.

>showing women as they really are is sexism

kek

Your premise is silly because I would never be in such a filthy place and besides my irl surname is literally Tyrell.

HEEE HEEE HEE FUNNY CLOWNY MAY MAY
HEHEHE I LIKE BEIN A CHANNER

>save a city from slavery with basically no casualty
>sentence a criminal to death
>they hiss at you and rebel
thinking of getting plebs loyalty is wasted time, should just submit them and violently overreact to anything they do that displeases you

Definitely a woman. Lol.

damn shes hot

You're injecting our history into the discussion to justify your feefees. Tyrion already gave them the chance to surrender. They only did it when faced with death. So, she made the threat of death very real for any persons in the future considering hostility.

When, in the history of ASOIAF has sparing your enemy to fight another day ever worked out for anyone, and when has "a promise of a better future" trumped the fear, opportunism, or political expediency of the people? Remember what Ned's "mercy" earned him in S1. Everyone thought he was a bretty good guy, then turned on him in an instant with only a sprinkle of propaganda. This isn't happy fantasy bud.

Dany just made herself the easy choice for every person in the 7 kingdoms, enforced by assured destruction if people fuck around. Conquering works. In this setting, it's pretty much the only thing that does other than intrigue, which wasn't an option for Dany

Whether that's true or not is irrelevant and just makes you sound avoidant and like you're acting out. Not very mature. But still, I'm right.

Sorry, i would not touch the website you came from with a ten foot pole.
Also:
No argument.
Thx. Now go back, danyfag subhuman.

>killing an enemy who has surrendered and slaughtering civilians is a good move
No. No strategist worth their salt has ever claimed this is a useful way of conducting a siege. It irrevocably fuck over both parties.

>Ser Barristan died for this

I'm team Dany now

>OUT OF MY WAY LANISTER SHITS

Attached: 1557699972184.jpg (700x700, 109K)

Pretty much this. If you dont torch them all, then they will try to rebel like Harpies did. Give a slave the rights that the masters once had and they will act the same way the masters did.

>Dany and Cersei are literally the only women in the show
Sansa?

Genghis Khan did it all of the time.

Danny planned it all along to become a tyrant, so she can be killed by Jon so he can be seen as a savior by the people and rightly rule the seven kingdoms. She put herself into the position of villain, so Jon could become the savior king, it's the only way she can free the people of Westeros and give them a good king, since she herself didn't have any support in the seven kingdoms. So she sacrificed her claim and her image to make Jon a legendary dragon slayer in the eye of everyone.
Basically it's the ending from Code Geass Season 2

The only thing Dany has ever sacrificed were the lives of people who didn't bend to her will. She started with nothing, she was gifted her dragons, she was gifted her army of horse savages, she was gifted her ships and her titles and her gold and everything she didn't have thrown on her lap by men she stole through murder. All she has ever wanted is to butcher a bunch of people who had nothing to do with her exile, who also happen to be victims of her crazed father's tyranny. She didn't care about dothraki or unsullied or slaves, she has only ever cared about power. At any cost.

As for Jon, his every broken oath has led to the benefit of the realm. He has been the sole force for good, rejects power, is loved by the 7 kingdoms, saved everybody and will do so again when his honor compels him to remove Dany's head. I only wish he had Ice to do it with.

>Dany and Cersei are literally the only women in the show
Sansa and Arya? Two Stark sisters? Or are they not female to you? Now that is sexist.

>show written by white males
>based on source material created by a white male
>inspired by a genre pioneered by a white male
>In turn inspired by the stories of heroic acts of white males
>which, before being written down, were passed down orally from white male to white male for centuries
>which in turn were based on the ideals of how to navigate the world as a white male

wtf it's from a white male viewpoint how could i have possibly seen this coming

The destruction done here is to make a display of strength, not to get the minimum possible damage so they can restart fast.

And his Empire lasted all of ten seconds because of it.

The one good dicking she got in ages turned out to be from her manlet nephew. Also literally everyone hates her.

The walls were breached by then, easy to surrender when you're on the brink of annihilation. Too little too late

>not to get the minimum possible damage so they can restart fast.
Except that was the plan precisely right up until Danny went ape shit.

Arya might be hiding a dick, or at least a really long clit.

Shut up you fucking brainlet. Their job is to fight, and their task that day was defending the city. They failed, sure, but do they deserve to be burned alive on the whim of a 20 year old?

It wasn't a siege. She decided to raze the city. There's a difference. Razing undeniably has political and tactical value, and has been done by accompished strategists in the past. It just isn't warm and fuzzy.

>Dany just made herself the easy choice for every person in the 7 kingdoms
Then explain why every single other house was mobilized outside king's landing in next episode's preview prepared for war against her?

Fuck off incel. Dany is not real and you will never fuck her.
The whole premise of the show is to be heroic fantasy but more realistic.
And it turns you shitty sjw waifu is batshit insane, and was displayed as such since she had her dragons, but your peepee highjacked the peanut that is your brain and you are mad.
She is a monster. She is an idiot. She is unskilled and was put into power by others, dragons and advisors. She. Is. Garbage.And it is not because that you want to stick your dick in her that it changes reality.
Now fuck off.

Romans were notorious for raising cities.

Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it.

She will need to burn every fucking lord of Westeros if she plans to keep ruling. They will kill her dragon in a way or another (easily by poison) then unite and attack King's Landing and kill her. You gotta completly cancel them from the planet and hold the plebs in an overwhelming fear. Nothing else for her but this.

>killing a thousand out of revenge
>vs killing tens of thousands out of revenge

Numerically Daenerys killed more people but obviously they're both evil.

Dragonstone, King's Landing got flattened.

Why would she stay in Kings Landing? it's rubble, including the Iron Throne

>the man she loves rejects her and he's in a position to take everything she has fought f
Unless you know, they get married or something.

Dany went from the best way to make alliance is marriage, to falling in love with a guy and giving him a dragon, to just nothing. Everyone else can figure out they could get married, except them. Shit writing

When? The plan was to have low casualties to do the best thing for the realm. The plan failed. They were out of options, so she had to aim for a more resolutive plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=In7YGhGt9Dw
>3:00
She was always a cruel bitch.

She is a dragon btw.
everyone but Jon Snow dies
he suicides to end that shit

Haven't seen a sinlge episode, so mark my words.

>Then explain why every single other house was mobilized outside king's landing in next episode's preview prepared for war against her?
Where did this happen? Every area still worth anything, The Norf, the Vale, Riverlansds, was on the ground raping and pillaging

Bit charred, but plenty of it is probably usable. True tho, she might do the best thing moving out. Fuck that city.
The throne is still up, Bran's visions showed it.

Jon wouldn't marry his own aunt.

>DA DWAGON BEIN SO BIG AND STWONG MAKE EVERY1 FOLLOW HER
>ignoring tyrion addressed this exact issue when she torched the Tarlys, saying she cant just go around torching entire swathes of people and lords and expect to rule

Retroactively BTFO by post-books D&D Tyrion, how's it feel?

Only a few of them. The ones than spawned endless waves of enemies. KL is not such a city.
Retard. Razing a city needs a justification. Like above, or, when conquering foreign people, aiming for population replacement.

people really think that tho, be careful

>humble merchant
What did they mean by this?

I can't wait till she bites the dust in the next episode

She was on her period.

Tyrion has been wrong at every turn. U mad.

Jon's whole storyline is full of sparing people and getting spared himself. He switches sides so often and it's only worked out well for him. He's been Night's Watch, a wildling, a northman, a Targaryen loyalist, and people follow him for it. Shame he hasn't shown much leadership lately.

She just had THOSE days.

/ourgirl/

The fucking the red keep was fucking leveled to rubble.

No you goddamn psychopath, for the sake of humanity, end your stupid existence.

mate, use your brain.fight choreography is difficult, they didn't nail a couple parts. it makes for a funny meme, but it doesn't say anything about the characters

"His empire" maybe, but it's break-offs lasted a long term and it's legacy can still be felt today. Almost every living Russian has Mongolian genotype in their DNA, which explains why their violent drunk rapists too.

I feel like these guys don't know the difference between foreshadowing and actual plot development

go back to yellowpages

Attached: 1550314838981.jpg (360x359, 34K)

And why not? Starks married their uncles before, Aeron wanted to marry Asha (Yara for you showfags) to Victarion. What's the problem? They didn't grow up together, Jon's older so it's not an age and how long will she be fertile thing, and it solves all their problems.

I just said, brainlet. The preview for next episode shows a number of armies bearing different banners mobilized outside a destroyed KL preparing for war while Dany stares out at them. It literally showed Varys sending out letters and then burning a response he had recieved. Sansa and the other remaining lords are going to oppose Dany, nuking your theory.

dumb newfags

FEMcel

She aimed for a new plan once she won ? Kek. And then she attacks surrendering soldiers, children, instead of zerging the Red Keep ? Totally logic. What a great plan. Next time i win a war, i should burn my neighbor daughter alive. Surely it will support my claim.
Mongoloid.

>Jon wouldn't marry his own aunt.
All we got was an awkward makeout session and Jon grimacing. Why build up this relationship since season seven, and then barely examine it at its most important moment? If Jon doesn't want to fuck his aunt anymore, D&D should tell the audience why. We need more than, "Jon doesn't want to marry his aunt," especially considering that incest was practiced on both sides of his family.

It all comes across as lazy. Why put Jon on Dragonstone before the siege of King's Landing, if he doesn't even try to interact with Dany in any meaningful way?

Will you shut your dumb ass up? I can't wait until the first thing Dany says next episode is "they deserved it" when Jon asks why she did that retarded shit. I only wish I could be in your basement next to you to slap you on the back of your head and call you a faggot when it happens

Parts of it. The throne chamber is still up, but without a roof.

Yeah, she needs to burn everyone out and replace them unless they suck her toes. Unfortunately, that was her best option from where she stood. She literally saved them all from Zombies and they shrugged it off and conspired against her as soon as it was convenient. There is no winning over Westeros. It's force or nothing, so force it was.

Not saying it's gonna work, but that was the only path left for her.

>Next time i win a war
ohh sweetie we both know you would be rejected by the army even for the most humble task, nevermind - kek - winning a war

BASED

Bullshit, rewatch this scene, Jorah pushed her away to protect her.

>Dany, a female, who quickly concluded she was some sort of dragon goddess based on nothing but her self-centred nature. Snowballs into more and more power because of some gifted magic lizards that do the heavy lifting. She does whatever she wants with her child-like whims with surprisingly little consequence
>Cersei, a female, fucked her way to the top after an idyllic upbringing of having the most elligible bachelor in westeros as her personal slave and discovers ruling was easier when she could just occasionally open her legs and manipulate the king instead of managing everything
>Jon Snow, a white male, treated as a bastard son and forced to learn kingly values through numerous hardships that built his character

It would make no sense for the women to be good rulers and Jon to be a bad one

You know what helps people maintain power? Soldiers are great for that.

You know, like the soldiers who served dany and were still in the city when she burned it.

Dany doing dark warlord shit is a great arc, but that’s just fucking stupid

fuck off discord tranny

his stupid plan gifted the night king an undead dragon and the nk proceeded to knock down a magic wall which protected humanity for 10,000 years. the white walkers couldnt cross the wall.

what a fuckwit

And now George can start releasing his last books, shitting all over the terrible writing of showfags and being hailed like a god again by bookfags.

Ask D&D. That's the official explanation given by Varys.

I thought his clown post was mildly dumb and funny but i'm in awe of how perfectly he managed to rustle your jimmies

>he doesn't know

>number of armies
Someone might agree with you but the preview shows Tyrion/Arya/Unsullied/Dothraki. Please post screencap of all the different banner you keep dreaming you saw.

I LOVE EPIN CLOWNY EPIN 4 THE WIN

You need to review your history knowledge. The reason why Genghis Khan's conquests lasted as long as they did was because they let the conquered people keep their religion and culture as long as they paid tribute to the Mongol empire.

Everybody forgets the savior of the universe.

Attached: 1556633638764.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

Youre still gonna watch it?
My god I pity you

>no argument
Next danyfag. I love BTFO you.
And btw, she is a great character. Not because of your incel dreams, but because she intended for good things, but was too immature and too emotionnal to handle things. And now she is a devil that needs to be put down. Like a 12yo with a nuke.