What is it like to watch tv with a girl?

What is it like to watch tv with a girl?

Attached: 1557765041352.jpg (1080x1080, 1.35M)

annoying cuz theyre stupid

Like watching with bag of sand

they take their shoes off and expect food rubs and they fart a lot

They don't appreciate film at all for what it can be. They have such simple stupid brains

sounds like heaven

distracting

Excellent if she sits on your face

fuck you

Attached: 1540828119208.jpg (500x134, 12K)

imagine running your tongue along that sole

my ex used to always want me to rub her feet and I hated it. Feet are fucking gross and she'd always been working at AT&T all day so they stank.

wow yuck, what did it smell like tho?

She's always on the phone and doesn't even watch until most important parts take place then she asks you afterwards about the whole fucking show because she wasn't paying attention and gets mad when you tell her no you should've been watching the damn show instead of being a vapid bitch then you have sex

Where's your morals?

Attached: 1557183038774.jpg (278x278, 17K)

Knees reach shoulders. I approve.

Why do you like? Soles are soft as hell and girls feet barely have a tinge even when sweaty.

Much worse than watching it by yourself. Either they don't pay attention or keep checking their phones or they try and get your attention because they can't stand you being more interested in anything else for even a second

What does a girls butthole taste like?

usually end up not watching tv haha

What do girls feet smell/taste like bros?

Attached: 848FF6B3-74C3-49F2-A36C-72B4379E0C8E.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

They don't shut up about movies or other shows the actor(s) were in.
They can't watch and not comment or ask questions about the show.
Often they'll want to start talking about some drama in their life during the show because something reminded them.

Overall though, it's okay. I just know not to watch something I'm really interested in following when they're around.
Women are pretty cool, they're women though and they bring all the nonsense and other baggage that comes with them.

Heaven if she likes you or ass if she doesn't. So go ahead, stick your finger up your ass and have a taste.

Nice feet.

Attached: 1524638742739.jpg (996x742, 77K)

I watch movies with my sister, it's okay.
Sometimes we cuddle and she falls asleep because of that.

How old?

that's cute

Attached: 1551564325791.jpg (600x600, 27K)

I'm 21, she's 18.

Usually they have very basic concepts and understanding of what is going on. If you attempt to discuss any deeper meaning with them they'll either pretend that they give a shit or just tell you that they're trying to relax and not think too much.

Dip a coin in salted milk and smell it

Why is her middle name Lu?

Does she at least play with your dick?

hot.

Attached: 1541549838630.jpg (1210x1062, 1.08M)

When watching a bad movie? Good because it'll end in sex

When watching kino? Bad because they want it to end in sex

Fun because you can play with their boobies (and fat belly if you like fat bellies like I do) while watching. You can also have them rest their on your chest or you can rest your head on their boobs.

They sit their dumbfounded until you tell them how to feel about it.

Assuming you arent coping a feel annoying they ask retarded questions every few seconds and spend most of their time on their smartphone. If you want to kill yourself watch it while they are seeing reality tv.

It's just something to do in your refractory period that's all

Attached: 1526833957036.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Both these men are bald

No, we normally don't do much since we tend to watch movies we both like.
We grew up watching movies together, so our tastes are similar.
It's nice.

Get a better sister.

>whisper into ass

yet they got hot chicks on them

watch movies you both hate and report back if you got lucky

that chink is having the best laugh ahahah

You see them half pay attention and then the dog jumps on the couch and so you're like 'whatever' but then some time later you hear moaning and turn to see that she'd fucking the dog and later when you ask her about it, she can't name a single thing that happened on the episode she just watched.

not too bad if you don't mind someone farting the entire time

Attached: 1552133131719.jpg (124x103, 3K)

honestly, we watch for a few minutes then I start kissing and rubbing her tits then she sucks my dick a couple times and I miss the end of every damn tv and movie

Nah, she's fine.

We already do, we went to watch TLJ together just to see how bad it was.
We almost got kicked out because she was laughing hard during the Leia superman scene.

With platonics? Decent enough. I don't like watching movies I haven't seen with them before because they ask questions in the middle of the film.
5/10 go to the cinema instead
With relationships? I like to be the little spoon.
Its nice to use their legs as headwarmers.
We just watch normie shit sprinkled in with some of my niche stuff
Tried watching her shit like Shane Dawson, he is godawful. But I digress.
The experience is comfy.
8/10 worth having pillowback gf

Attached: basedye.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

exactly like dude feet

>5 minutes in
>who is he?
>why is he doing that?
>where are they going?

at the end

>That was soooo good!

Like watching tv with a goldfish

why don't you put it in her mouth so you don't get kicked out next time

i want to lick her asshole
is this normal?

this, you footfags are fucking disgusting

Incest is wrong, user.
If you don't have a sister, then you should know that it's hard to think of her like any other girl.
You love her like how a father would love his daughter.

It's annoying because it usually leads to sex. Can't the just wait until after the show?

Insufferable. They don’t stop fucking talking

no you sick fuck

Attached: dangerous_ass.webm (720x1280, 2.35M)

Fuck these incest faggots your sister seems cool don’t let her be a whore user.

faggot

>watching kinos
sucks
>watching crap
awesome
same answers apply to question of what is it like to watch tv with anyone (not alone)

>You love her like how a father would love his daughter

Attached: 1520732850278.png (260x312, 84K)

She expects you to eat her pussy. Can you imagine it? haha. That's so silly, who would want to do that haha.

what does jewish ass taste like?

Since the invention of cell phones, it's sitting next to someone who isn't paying attention but wants to know what is going on.
My first girlfriend was the only person I knew with Tivo. We'd go to her place after school, I'd watch recorded episodes of ATHF or something and she would be on her Sidekick II on gaiaonline roleplaying as a gay guy in cybersex threads with other weeaboo girls

Terrible.
They are on their phones the entire time and then constantly ask questions like "who is that?", "what just happened?" or "why did X do that to Y?"
They never can follow the story and then say it was boring after.

Also this. They fart and think it's hilarious but it's fucking annoying and I don't want your stupid feet on me when I'm trying to get into the movie.

Smoked sausage

I wouldn't know.

Attached: perfect2.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

Attached: 1557766836239.jpg (1080x1080, 1.4M)

So much this.

like halāl

>be 15
>have first girlfriend
>she puts her feet in my lap
>any physical contact with a girl is instant boner
>she feels it through my pants
>laughs and says she gave me a foot fetish and rubs it
>terrified and not into feet and nothing comes of it
>over 10 years later it turns out i actually do like feet
fuck

Like feet

imagine the smell

They will get up and leave for minutes at a time but don't want you to pause it. Sometimes they won't come back at all.

I refuse to eat ass unless the girl is fresh out of the shower. I have a 20 minute window where I'll eat ass after a shower but anything beyond 20 minutes and I won't.
If a girl isn't fresh from the shower within that window her ass tastes like poop.

like a land of milk and honey

Holy shit, who is the one with the red bikini?

She won't.
She's not too outgoing anyway.

They disctract you from the plot. You're not allowed to watch movie/series to the end because they ARE STARTING THEIR FUCKING LUSTING SHIT DEGENERATE WHORE CUNTS. I NEED TO REWATCH MOVIE AGAIN ALONE BECAUSE OF THAT FUCK THIS SHIT I'M WASTING MY TIME

Attached: reeeeeeee.jpg (170x170, 3K)

Redpill me on feet

My girlfriend just goes on Instagram the whole time

They are for walking.

Yes, they are so fucking awkward about sex. They can't just ask you to fuck when they want to, they have to make you go out of your way to pick something to watch that you think both of you will like with the hope that you will divert your attention towards her half way through the show/movie.

It's annoying, if I'm going to sit down to watch something I want to get pay attention to it and get the most out of it. The stupid "will he pick my pussy over watching this thing I asked him to watch with me" game is stupid.

Up your butt lol.

They are the bottom part of our bodies, they are meant to help you move around.
Apparently, they used to be closer to our hands millions of years ago.

talking to chad behind your back, of course

I give you a 20 minute window. Anything happens in that 20 minutes and I'm yours. Anything happens a minute either side of that, and you’re on your own. Do you understand?

Attached: e1a5ab6837ae411f48a3c436c771e35f.jpg (500x715, 53K)

its a repurcussive thing over time as you jerk off and think about it more and more. Like I didn't care about pits at all like 10 years ago. But I worked on an ebola safety show that involved a bunch of cute girls wearing Ebola suits that were basically sweatboxes. I took a couple of sneaky sniffs and was mostly just kind of grossed out but like it reverberated through time in muh brain grapes (particularly since I've been single for a few years now) and now I'm like a degenerate stinkfag.

But NOT for feet stink. That's just shoe plastic and sweat. Pits are pheromones.

Attached: wilde stinky pitz.webm (720x720, 1.4M)

heaven
i need a jewish gf right now

its like watching TV but there is someone cuddling you and if the movie gets boring she will casual start fondeling your dick

>You love her like how a father would love his daughter

Attached: 16.jpg (299x231, 27K)

They play with their phone, talk a lot about unrelated things and generally don't follow what's going on, then they ask questions like "who's that" or "why did he do that"

salty sand and bags of milk

Attached: 1491645969611.jpg (634x476, 56K)

*hits pipe*

Depends on who and watch you're watching like anything really.
>12 years a slave
I'm on my phone a lot
>Something else
She's on her phone

Attached: 1557761837128.jpg (753x595, 23K)

me in the middle

What is it like to have a sister?

Attached: 2 (24)_m.jpg (500x667, 89K)

Why are footfags allowed. Truly the worst kind of people, even worse than Hitler.

That could have been my memory
FUCK IT WHY IT WASNT ME

Attached: 1548597040783 - копия.jpg (418x382, 34K)

teaches that girls are assholes just like dudes are.

>be me
>girl invites me to drink and watch some movies
>she brough some romcoms
>i'm drunk so they're funny as hell
>we're starting to mock each other like characters of the movies
>I wrestle her while she laughs
>got on top of her
>she stares at me while smiling
>....
>I need more beer
>get off her, get the beer and continue to watch movie in silence
How did I do, lads?

Attached: thonk.png (600x600, 143K)

B&R

Usually annoying. They get bored easily, always play with their phone, keep asking questions (especially the dreaded "What did he say?"), want you to rub their back/feet/whatever, get pissed when you pay more attention to the movie than them (especially if they've decided it's time to fool around), and once you finally make them sit still and watch, they fall asleep and drool on you.

really fucking annoying

nice

Attached: 14951328125160.gif (220x210, 3.81M)

>have some friends since middle school
>one has idea for movie night
>once a month one of us picks the other two up, one buys alcohol, one buys pizza and all go to hosts place with the biggest tv and surround sound setup
>each of us bring a movie
>usually get through 2 sometimes all 4
>host friend gets married
>she moves in and is automatically invited to movie nights
>typical constant phone usage
>nice enough to take calls in the other room
>comes back and asks what happened/what she missed
>pause and try to tell her
>she gets pissy because she realizes how annoying she's being
i don't go to movie nights anymore

like having a gf, except she's even more of a bully towards you and laughs at you for not having a gf. Also, she wont have sex with you, even if you ask really nicely.

People pretend they don't like feet but if a girl is wearing sexy stockings and starts to rub your cock with her feet and jerk you off with your toes, I guarantee you will like it and cum.
Cumming on a girl's toes is amazing since most girls are flexible enough to suck their own toes and lick it up

>13
>accidentally see sister naked as she gets out the shower
>can't stop thinking about having sex with her
>26 now
>she's married with some faggot and i'm so fucking jealous
it's a living hell

imagine finding nevzorov on Yea Forums of all places
здpaвcтвyй тoвapищ

>didn't kiss her there and then

literally

watching romcoms

and you fuck up the one thing they all teach you to do

Attached: imaginethesmell2.webm (480x360, 952K)

You did the right thing defending your virginity user. Don't let these women trick you into sex.

Attached: 120x120px-LS-7cda545d_900x600px-LL-0bb11514_av.png (120x120, 28K)

*hits pipe*

Just rape her

based and Marwenpilled

Why does this make my pp hard?

If it’s anything like pic related.. movie run time footworship then busting on soles.

If they’re bored they try to get you to fool around. If they’re into it they make annoying remarks. Basically they need to be the center of attention always so the sheer concept of focusing on a movie is an uphill battle.

haley lu is a CU TE!!!!!

Attached: haley-lu-richardson.jpg (1080x1245, 188K)

for some reason the AT&T thing made me laugh

Similar story but we were 14 and she had me pinned. i figured since she was on top she'd try to kiss me but she didn't have the balls

I had a group of friends who would hang out on weekends and play video games, then two of them got girlfriends and the other moved so I was this single guy enduring my pussy whipped friends being accommodating these bitches all night instead of having fun.
So now I'm here on Yea Forums...

literally me; right down to the shower incident

God I wish that were me. She has a nice brapper.

Really depends what they're into, most I've found are annoying and only like soap-opera shit. Usually you can make fun of them for like sappy shit though, so it's more of a social thing. If you happen to watch something with your girlfriend/fuckbuddy/wife you can cup on of titties with your free hand, which is pretty nice.

It's good, I got a blowjob while watching American History X.

wtf I thought they don't fart

>have a little sister
>feel weird when I discover a bunch of older guys are watching and liking her tiktoks for some reason
>finally watch her tiktoks
>discover that she never wears a bra in any of the videos
Having a younger sister is like being cucked

Girls do not poop. It is known.

Anons, kissing and fucking the girl you know is fucking gay. I only do that with random cunts at parties while I drunk and when I can't recognize them next day and don't remember their names.
>but she didn't have the balls
That's a good thing, I guess. You wouldn't be here at this beautuful place if weren't for her!

post it

>always nice to my sister
>she's always mean to me
>jerking off in my room like i do every night at 8pm
>whenever I do this i notice a strange breathing sound coming from my closet
>go check it out, find nothing
>start fapping again, hear the sound again
>this happens every night
>one night, my dad's pet snake gets loose
>my sister screams that it's in her closet
>dad is at work so i go to get it out
>while in the closet I notice a dark water stain on the ground and a little peep hole in the wall that looked through my closet and into my room
>the next day at 7pm I cut a much wider hole in that wall
>at 8pm i shoved my cock through and my sister sucked it
>we did it every day for another 4 days
>on the 5th day she put her pussy to the wall and i fucked her
>on the 6th day she was hit by a drunk driver and died

not only do they fart constantly but they even fart out of their vaginas too, women are horrifically disgusting and I'm not even memeing and don't even think about @ ing me. They're absolutely and unironically disgusting

post her tiktok name user. Embrace your cucking

interesting if true

why do girls have shit taste in movies?

Attached: miggy.jpg (849x726, 114K)

Can confirm
t. watched movies with my sister and she farted constantly. Never again.

Girls fart all the time once they feel comfortable around you and it's disgusting. There is nothing worse than smelling a girl's shitty farts.
Brapfags are delusional thinking they would like to smell a fart. Only the cringiest of incels want to smell a girl's fart.
Also, girls fart out of their pussies. Queefs are revolting, I can't fucking stand when a girl queefs during sex

>You love her like how a father would love his daughter.
Nice.

Attached: 1529082095624.png (946x902, 1.54M)

They're unironically too dumb to understand art. Also a lot of great concepts of great movies like duty and honor.

watching a movie with a girl is shit. they are on their phones the entire time, they dont pay attention, they have shit taste and they will ask stupid questions or try to make conversation when all you want to do is watch the fucking movie.
i hate watching movies with girls.

its great if you just want to fuck though, just start the movie, get yourself in position next to her, wait about 5 minutes and start playing with her tits and undressing her. she doesnt care about the movie anyway.

in conclusion: watching a movie with a woman is 100% the same thing as sleeping wih a woman in the same bed. the part that involves dick and pussy is great, everything else is fucking annoying and not worth it.

Attached: 1533107244856.png (1195x906, 1.87M)

Attached: 1533350328150.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

In practice it is disgusting but in theory its hot.

Sounds like a cool chick
Keep her pure, user

nice

Attached: 1556472232086.gif (337x598, 480K)